Olaph

3.9

This is Olaph. He wants to support your team with their stand-ups.

Work for Olaph?

Learning about Olaph?

Olaph Reviews

Showing 10 Olaph reviews
Olaph review by User in Internet

"No, Olaph, I don't want a cookie"

What do you like best?

He work as well as can be expected for a scrum management system.

What do you dislike?

You can't edit the fields once they're inputted. He also is slightly snarky and always offers food as a good job. Personally, I'm not sure that's the best reward system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other scrum management products out there. This one isn't the best, but it'll do.

Scrum management.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Olaph
Olaph review by User

"Hooty Hoo! "

What do you like best?

Olaph is the perfect tool for organizing our morning meetings with the team. The app is very effective in holding everyone accountable to submit content by a specified time. I enjoy how interactive and motivating the owl is in the mornings...the positive reinforcement really feels good.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how sarcastic and condescending Olaph's feedback/responses can be sometimes. That being said, this is apparently able to be customized

We are using Olaph to solve our employee tendencies for chronic tardiness. Olaph does a great job getting everyone to the office on time, with a cookie in their hand.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Olaph review by User in Research
User in Research

"Olaph helps aid in team productivity and communication"

What do you like best?

Olaph is a fun way to aid in communication across the team by asking what helpful tasks you completed today and yesterday. Helps everyone on the team understand what everyone else is working on and opens communication to allow everyone to know what needs to be worked on. Helps productivity and is super easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Very straightforward process and allows you to go back and see previous answers to your own and other team members' questions

Better communication, task management, allow yourself to think ahead and plan out the day

"Kind of annoying"

What do you like best?

Olaph is consistent. Every day at 8am "he" (?) asks me what i'll be doing that day, which is great because it lets my team know and gives me a record of what I've worked on. Easy to see your team's daily availability and address blockers.

What do you dislike?

Olaph is kind if annoying. I don't like that I have to answer every question for it to be submitted.

staying accountable, daily task management, transparent to-do lists

Olaph review by User in Internet

"Great way to keep track"

What do you like best?

Offers an easy way to participate in scrum, keep track of work done and work to do, and communicate with coworkers

What do you dislike?

Limit capabilities, but other than that not much to complain about

Scrum and planning purposes.

"Okay Olaph"

What do you like best?

Olaph is prompt in its reminders to answer your daily questions and filters them into a separate Slack very quickly. It's relatively easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

Olaph requires an answer to every question. Other similar products will submit answers that are still incomplete at the deadline and I prefer that option. This is really a personal quibble, though.

We use Olaph to keep the team on the same page with daily task updates.

Olaph review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A Good Scrum tool"

What do you like best?

Olaph helps me organize my day by reminding me in the morning to document what I did yesterday and what I plan on doing today.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches when you go on vacation and come back. Olaph either forgets that you are on vacation or never brings you back.

We are quickly and efficiently communicating with each other what we are doing that day. This helps our team stay organized

Olaph review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Olaph is really great to start your day!"

What do you like best?

Olaph alerts you promptly every morning to keep you accountable. It's great for staying on top of tasks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little glitchy. But other than that it's great overall.

Olaph is a positive way to start your day and help you stay on task. Our whole team uses this to help let each other know what we're doing that day.

Olaph review by User in Internet

"Easy reminder to fill out our daily standup"

What do you like best?

Super simple, easy to customize, get's the job done.

What do you dislike?

It's annoying. As with most chatbots, it's not great at understanding what you tell it if you veer off track in the slack conversation. I wish I could set my own personal standup time, separate from the team. Notifications can be a bit much.

We use Olaph to coordinate our standup meetings asynchronously.

"Violently adequate."

What do you like best?

The questions are customizable. Olaph offers a cookie to me most days. Does exactly whats promised.

What do you dislike?

Set up isn't particularly easy. Responses are submitted right away rather than all at once, this causes double submissions if you update your answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Defiantly worth the price tag.

I use it to tell everyone what I'm doing today.

Learning about Olaph?

* We monitor all Olaph reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.