mySafetyAssistant Reviews & Product Details

mySafetyAssistant Reviews

Showing 12 mySafetyAssistant reviews
Already have mySafetyAssistant?
Service Consultant and Workplace Safety and Health Committee Co-Chair
What do you like best?

The ability to use and easily modify the built in Forms or creating a whole new Form allows us to best customize Forms to suit our needs. The Technical Support Team is always a pleasure to deal with.

We have been using the mySafety Assistant and the mySafety App for over 2 years now. As App administrator for our company, I have been in multiple phone conversations with the mySafety App designers. They are extremely helpful and friendly. They are very open to customer ideas. Any concerns I had and improvements that I thought the App would benefit to increase our productivity and form tracking were all received with open arms and in no time those ideas were added to the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the mySafety Assistant website.

The only aspect that comes to mind is that since we have over 50 installers, the multiple forms they each create in the course of a day (3 - 5 installs a day) makes our use of the database quite extensive and this does understandably cause delays on pulling up information on our website profile. The technical support team does however continue to look for ways to streamline these delay times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The use of the mySafetyApp available on Apple and Android devices has served us very well. We have multiple TV equipment installers that have the App on their cellular devices which allow them access, while out in the field, to fill out the Onsite Hazard Awareness Form and Equipment Inspections before they begin any installations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Safety and Environmental Coordinator
Environmental Services
What do you like best?

Simplicity of the product which allowed me to quickly train other app administrators. Building forms for inspections and integrating them couldn't be easier. Some departments were able to go 100% paperless for their inspections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We only use the program for inspections which is only its small component. It has great capabilities for training but these are not of use for us however we still have pay for the whole thing which ends up being pricey for what we use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eliminating paper inspections in line with our sustainability goals and streamlining them for quicker and more effective resolutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

We here at Modern are naturally all about process improvement and maximixing efficiency. mySafetyassistant makes it easier for us to manage and track our safety management system. Everything including hazard assessments, inspections, equipment pre use checks, SWP sign offs, online training and repair request forms can be done in one convenient place. Its also really easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Multiple emails when assigning courses to labels Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It also provides a one stop access point for all our safety documentation including SDS's, SWPs or other work instructions required on our plant floors. All safety documentation is kept in one place and can be easily filtered to produces KPI reporting. We have been able to manage our corrective actions much better and are now planning to start utilizing it for more than just safety management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Administrative Officer
What do you like best?

mySafetyAssistant is a total game changer for us. It makes safety compliance quick and easy, allows updates from any location and provides our staff with instant access to company policies, manuals and safety guidelines. Program is simple to use, even those with limited to no computer experience have picked up the basics quickly. mySafetyAssistant even helped us impress a surprise WSH inspector!

The online training offered was the initial push to purchase the program. It is quality training that is immediately applicable to our staff.

Another things we appreciate is the pre-made safety forms. They are fully customizable to your business but do give you a place to start. You can even brand them with your own logo, so everything has the same look and feel for the staff and contractors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found no downside to the program thus far. The support staff are amazing and always available to answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were working safely but had no documentation to prove it. mySafetyAssistant got us in compliance, quickly. We now have a central location to store policies, documents and safety manuals that are accessible in the field as well as the office.

We also appreciate the online training offer, 100% of our staff have taken at least the required training and greater than 50% have taken new additional training that would have been out of budget due to time and location of live training. The online training is easy to follow, does not allow the user to skip questions and the final exam is challenging. I feel confident that my staff is better trained because of mySafetyAssistant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Safety Coordinator
What do you like best?

MSA has been the help I needed anytime I had something thrown my way. The pre-made forms rare my favourite as I don't have time to create them from scratch, but I can tailor them to be exactly what my business requires.

The staff, Bobbi & Trevor, are incredible as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be a bit more second language friendly as most employees here barely understand English, let alone read it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for Bobbi & she will blow you away with how this product will help your safety cultire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MSA has saved me when it comes to Due Diligence. Inspectors can see history of the things we do just from looking at the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Our field staff really like the safety app as they find it easy to use and it drastically reduces their time to complete safety documentation when compared to the old paper process. They also feel more organized now and can access documents much more quickly. They can also email forms on the spot, if need be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. If there are things that do not look right or need to be improved in the app, the 1Life support team is there to assist and make modifications or look into make improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are better able to track safety certificates and expiration dates. We are more organized, efficient, and timely with our safety documentation by using the app as opposed to the old fashioned paper process. We now have an electronic history which allows for better oversight and will make safety audits much more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant to the Vice President
What do you like best?

The product allows us to track safety concerns among our employees easily. We use the program to enforce our safety policies and to ensure that employees are following company guidelines and legislation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app is clunky and difficult to navigate for some employees. It sometimes has issues loading images and syncing between devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set-up is extensive. We required several training sessions with a company rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use MySafetyAssistant as a tool to pursue a safety certification. The app does a good job of ensuring that the required documents are available and filled out by employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Processing Supervisor
What do you like best?

I like the fact it can be personalized to fit our business. It is paperless and has all the information we require at our fingertips. Records are easy to find which is a great help with outside audits and the training courses are extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike to this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves a lot of my time. Everything from walk through inspections to training to Tracking hazards are at my fingertips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The ability to easily customize and build forms has made this a great tool to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After publishing new or edited forms, the changes can take a bit of time to appear on the app. Sometimes days and sometimes the changes do not transfer over to the app at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend mySafetyAssisstant to anyone out there looking for help managing their Health & Safety programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First and foremost it has eliminated the need for the workers to carry around "safety binders" full of paper forms that were not filled out consistently. I find with the App, documentation is being done more diligently and correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Safety Coordinator
What do you like best?

Real time forms, I can review them and sign off on them the same day, and for the workers who didn't do a certain form I can remind them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When printing some of the forms it wastes a lot of paper. It could be condensed for printing purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking!!! I can see who hasn't done the forms, courses, and other tasks I have assigned. I can get after them faster so that we are always in compliance with WSH Act & Reg. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It is basically straightforward and the Help is quick with response time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some things we think would work better are not available... yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick and easy to run reports, build up forms based on specific criteria Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Health & Safety Officer
Machinery
What do you like best?

Allows the workers to have immediate access to the company's current Health & Safety documents and forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mySafetyAssistant allows us to provide documentation to prime contractors and customers instantly rather than waiting for paper documentation to be submitted by workers. It saves me a substantial amount of time updating Health & Safety binders in company vehicles as well as tracking down paperwork. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.