mySafetyAssistant Reviews & Product Details

mySafetyAssistant Reviews

1-9 of 9 total mySafetyAssistant reviews
Chief Administrative Officer

"The Program for Safety"

What do you like best?

mySafetyAssistant is a total game changer for us. It makes safety compliance quick and easy, allows updates from any location and provides our staff with instant access to company policies, manuals and safety guidelines. Program is simple to use, even those with limited to no computer experience have picked up the basics quickly. mySafetyAssistant even helped us impress a surprise WSH inspector!

The online training offered was the initial push to purchase the program. It is quality training that is immediately applicable to our staff.

Another things we appreciate is the pre-made safety forms. They are fully customizable to your business but do give you a place to start. You can even brand them with your own logo, so everything has the same look and feel for the staff and contractors.

What do you dislike?

I have found no downside to the program thus far. The support staff are amazing and always available to answer questions.

We were working safely but had no documentation to prove it. mySafetyAssistant got us in compliance, quickly. We now have a central location to store policies, documents and safety manuals that are accessible in the field as well as the office.

We also appreciate the online training offer, 100% of our staff have taken at least the required training and greater than 50% have taken new additional training that would have been out of budget due to time and location of live training. The online training is easy to follow, does not allow the user to skip questions and the final exam is challenging. I feel confident that my staff is better trained because of mySafetyAssistant.

Safety Coordinator

"You Need This"

What do you like best?

MSA has been the help I needed anytime I had something thrown my way. The pre-made forms rare my favourite as I don't have time to create them from scratch, but I can tailor them to be exactly what my business requires.

The staff, Bobbi & Trevor, are incredible as well.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be a bit more second language friendly as most employees here barely understand English, let alone read it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for Bobbi & she will blow you away with how this product will help your safety cultire.

MSA has saved me when it comes to Due Diligence. Inspectors can see history of the things we do just from looking at the app.

"mySafetyAssistant Greatly Improves our Safety Program"

What do you like best?

Our field staff really like the safety app as they find it easy to use and it drastically reduces their time to complete safety documentation when compared to the old paper process. They also feel more organized now and can access documents much more quickly. They can also email forms on the spot, if need be.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. If there are things that do not look right or need to be improved in the app, the 1Life support team is there to assist and make modifications or look into make improvements.

We are better able to track safety certificates and expiration dates. We are more organized, efficient, and timely with our safety documentation by using the app as opposed to the old fashioned paper process. We now have an electronic history which allows for better oversight and will make safety audits much more efficient.

Executive Assistant to the Vice President

"MySafetyAssistant Works Well for Us"

What do you like best?

The product allows us to track safety concerns among our employees easily. We use the program to enforce our safety policies and to ensure that employees are following company guidelines and legislation.

What do you dislike?

The app is clunky and difficult to navigate for some employees. It sometimes has issues loading images and syncing between devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set-up is extensive. We required several training sessions with a company rep.

We use MySafetyAssistant as a tool to pursue a safety certification. The app does a good job of ensuring that the required documents are available and filled out by employees.

Processing Supervisor

"mySafetyAssistant is very simple to use."

What do you like best?

I like the fact it can be personalized to fit our business. It is paperless and has all the information we require at our fingertips. Records are easy to find which is a great help with outside audits and the training courses are extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike to this point.

It saves a lot of my time. Everything from walk through inspections to training to Tracking hazards are at my fingertips.

Safety Coordinator

"Simple to use and simple to teach."

What do you like best?

Real time forms, I can review them and sign off on them the same day, and for the workers who didn't do a certain form I can remind them.

What do you dislike?

When printing some of the forms it wastes a lot of paper. It could be condensed for printing purposes.

Tracking!!! I can see who hasn't done the forms, courses, and other tasks I have assigned. I can get after them faster so that we are always in compliance with WSH Act & Reg.

"Overall, mySafetyApp has been very user friendly and efficient "

What do you like best?

The ability to easily customize and build forms has made this a great tool to use.

What do you dislike?

After publishing new or edited forms, the changes can take a bit of time to appear on the app. Sometimes days and sometimes the changes do not transfer over to the app at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend mySafetyAssisstant to anyone out there looking for help managing their Health & Safety programs.

First and foremost it has eliminated the need for the workers to carry around "safety binders" full of paper forms that were not filled out consistently. I find with the App, documentation is being done more diligently and correctly.

Health & Safety Officer
Machinery

"mySafetyAssistant is fantastic, I highly recommend trying it "

What do you like best?

Allows the workers to have immediate access to the company's current Health & Safety documents and forms.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that I dislike.

mySafetyAssistant allows us to provide documentation to prime contractors and customers instantly rather than waiting for paper documentation to be submitted by workers. It saves me a substantial amount of time updating Health & Safety binders in company vehicles as well as tracking down paperwork.

"The best App to use"

What do you like best?

It is basically straightforward and the Help is quick with response time.

What do you dislike?

Some things we think would work better are not available... yet.

Quick and easy to run reports, build up forms based on specific criteria

mySafetyAssistant User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.2*
* Environmental Health and Safety Category
Do you work for mySafetyAssistant?

mySafetyAssistant Categories on G2