MX Platform

4.7

The MX platform empowers our partners and financial institutions of all sizes with the best of omnichannel banking — including a consistent user experience and contextual offers.

Work for MX Platform?

Learning about MX Platform?

MX Platform Reviews

Ask MX Platform a Question
Showing 3 MX Platform reviews
MX Platform review by Nick B.
Nick B.

"Great gateway with a lot of additional features"

What do you like best?

I love how easy payment acceptance and credit card storage is. The integration with mobile is also very handy.

What do you dislike?

It still feels occasionally buggy. I REALLY wish it had Android support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure all browsers/phones properly support the product. Internet Explorer and Android don't currently play nicely.

MX allows us to easily include payment processing services with our merchant accounts at low/no cost, and our merchants get access to a very nice platform

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MX Platform
MX Platform review by User in Computer Software

"Great all in one financial platform & phone application"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the financial visuals, the ease of use, and that I could have all of my financial information within one platform

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I'll have to log back in to some of my accounts but I know this happens with other platforms like Mint so it wasn't a big deal

Being able to see all of my finances in one platform. This has helped me to budget my money better

What Banking solution do you use?

MX Platform review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Best Banking Software"

What do you like best?

I like how forward thinking this platform is. I have the pleasure of frequently using this and the interfaces and capabilities are wonderful.

What do you dislike?

The lack of android support is very limiting for some users.

MX allows cost effective options to process payments,

There are not enough reviews of MX Platform for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about MX Platform?

* We monitor all MX Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.