MoneyMinder Reviews & Product Details

What is MoneyMinder?

MoneyMinder Treasurer software is the leading web-based software for volunteer run nonprofits. We provide treasurers information, resources & solutions to help them be more effective & efficient in managing their group's money.

MoneyMinder Profile Details

1-2 of 2 total MoneyMinder reviews

MoneyMinder Reviews

1-2 of 2 total MoneyMinder reviews
TRABAJADOR SOCIAL

"Very comprehensive and integral accounting management program for nonprofit associations"

What do you like best?

I love that program, is the best accounting tool we have used, it is also very secure and reliable because it makes an automatic backup of your full account every 24 hours, I love the integration you have with G-suite so I can translate, import sheets and calculations, print and other options; In addition to the link with paypal really effective, on the other hand allows to manage in a systematized way both volunteers, donors and members of our association, so it is vitally important this information, when generating reports. On the other hand, is based on the cloud, is very easy to use and configure because it has an excellent interface and intuitive so the learning curve is nullified even in inexperienced user, due to the flexibility and friendliness of this program.

What do you dislike?

We are pleasantly satisfied with the performance and functionality of this tool, so we have not presented any inconvenience with its service, we loved the updates they made and consider it was a very wise decision by the team of programmers, developers and technical service, as there were some doubts, however the team and technical support advised us extraordinarily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a multifaceted and flexible tool... I also love that the software is so easy to use! and it's ideal for a small non-profit organization.

There have been countless benefits that we have obtained using MoneyMinder, mainly a greater organization of our finances, so this tool to exercise a fundamental task in our daily activities and as a non-profit association we are very cautious with the maximum use of resources and thus allocate more execution of our work, has allowed us to organize the budget more accurately, in addition to generating greater reliability, as any person on the team, volunteer or donor can access to verify our account statements, which is important because the processes of use of resources became more transparent. On the other hand we saved a lot of time because transactions are easily entered, linked to the budget (and, if appropriate, the donor) are reconciled. Reports can be generated to present at meetings, help with tax returns, and track financial information over the years. Additionally, we have managed to save money and allocate it more to the action of helping to improve the quality of life of the children of Choco, which is our fundamental work in implementing a better organization of our budget.

Mining Engineer

"MoneyMinder review"

What do you like best?

MoneyMinder is the most intuitive and helpful computer application I have ever used. I really cannot overstate how critical MoneyMinder has been to my effectiveness in my role as a Mining Engineer in my industry. The customer support is unparalleled - every time I call or email I receive help immediately from staff who are kind, nonjudgmental, and really knowledgeable. I appreciate that it is all web based so that I do not have to download programs or store information on my own computer. I like the organized, user-friendly nature of MoneyMinder. We used spreadsheets to record our financial information before MoneyMinder and we did not understand what we were missing. The MoneyMinder system keeps track of our account information, but it is also multifaceted and flexible. We are able to generate the reports that we need to answer any question that is asked.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't love the upgrade to MoneyMinder 2.0. There are a few features I'd grown to really appreciate that no longer exist in the new version. It's not a big deal, but If I had it to do over again I wouldn't had to convert to the upgraded version. Entries don't automatically save when moving from one entry to the previous or next one. You have to save it, go back to the register, and then scroll down to the next entry you might need to access or edit. Newer version doesn't have a way to import Square transactions. PDF reports printed under the new version don't have page numbers, even though the old one had page numbers in the top right corner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

his is an amazingly easy-to-use software that has allowed me as treasurer to keep up with the growing rate of business so it is recommended by my side.

I've used MoneyMinder in my industry to generate the reports of any process going in my industry and also it is a good budgeting tool but as this tool's newer version wasn't having enough features and functions so I recently switched to another software.

There are not enough reviews of MoneyMinder for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Sage Intacct Logo
Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is cloud accounting and web-based financial management software designed to help companies improve performance and accelerate growth.
NetSuite for Nonprofits Logo
NetSuite for Nonprofits
4.0
Powerful, cloud-based business management solutions purpose-built to meet the needs of nonprofit organizations.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Nonprofit Software Logo
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Nonprofit Software
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Nonprofit Software is Quickbooks answer to nonprofit organization's fund accounting problems
Pushpay Logo
Pushpay
Pushpay is a mobile payment solution. It is designed to simplify everyday payments or donations for anyone with a smartphone.
MIP Fund Accounting Logo
MIP Fund Accounting
4.0
Full fund accounting functionality with module-based pricing
Financial Edge Logo
Financial Edge
3.9
Designed with nonprofits in mind, it's the only nonprofit accounting solution that helps nonprofit financial executives manage their accounting needs
Financial Edge NXT Logo
Financial Edge NXT
Financial Edge NXT is the first-of-its-kind cloud accounting solution for nonprofits thats intuitive, reliable, and built exactly the way nonprofits want it. It is advanced technology with powerful reporting tools to help your accounting team drive efficiency, transparency, and financial stewardship while enabling you to seamlessly manage transactions, eliminate manual processes, and securely share information in an instant.
Breeze Logo
Breeze
Breeze is a web-based church management software for small and mid-sized churches
Aplos Logo
Aplos
4.7
Aplos Nonprofit Management Platform is an online fund accounting solution for nonprofits and churches
Sumac Logo
Sumac
Sumac is nonproft CRM suite that offers solutions in donor management, volunteer management, fundraising and event management

MoneyMinder User Ratings

10.0
Ease of Use
Average: 8.0*
8.3
Quality of Support
Average: 8.2*
* Nonprofit Accounting Category
Do you work for MoneyMinder?

MoneyMinder Categories on G2