Mailify Reviews & Product Details

Mailify Overview

What is Mailify?

Mailify is a leading-edge email marketing and SMS software based in Europe. Ideal for growing companies that want to stand out from the crowd, with the help of an innovative tool and the advice of a team of experts that are sticklers for perfection. Let’s start with the basics. Mailify is a complete solution that allows you to manage your contact lists, segment your database and automate your campaigns. It has plugins to the most popular everyday platforms, such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Zapier, etc. It is as efficient as it is versatile. Transactional emails, newsletters, forms, landing pages… you can create and edit anything you need with this software. Our EmailBuilder is fast and flexible, allowing you to add and edit more content than other tools do. Besides, it also gives you a great deal of freedom when it comes to navigating between pages, at the moment of editing your email/newsletter. At Mailify we have a penchant for high-end design. That is why we constantly enrich our vast gallery of mobile-friendly templates, designed for any occasion/context you can think of. From a Mother’s day campaign to the Summer Sales, you surely will find what you need to cause a good impression and promote brand awareness. In case you want to, there is always the chance to create a new template from scratch within minutes. We also believe in top-notch tech. After all, the most advanced and groundbreaking features may play a decisive role in making you standing out from the crowd. That is why we have included and improved features such as the Heatmap and the Predictive Eye tracking. Just imagine how much easier your task would be, if you could see your email /newsletter through the eyes of your contacts. To see what caught their attention. To be able to predict their eye movements. With Mailify you definitely can go the extra mile.

Mailify Details
German, English, Portuguese, Spanish

Mailify is an email marketing software with more then 40,000 users across the world. Many small to mid-sized businesses prefer to use the simple to use app that allows you to customize, track and send emails in any industry.

Mailify
2014
Barcelona, Spain

Mailify Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Mailify community
Have you used Mailify before?

Mailify Reviews

Showing 20 Mailify reviews
Already have Mailify?
Associate Professor & Southwest Borderlands Scholar
What do you like best?

The ability to modify templates already approved and in accordance with our branding. It can be cumbersome to create new templates that fail our standards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning trajectory was a bit difficult for me. I would have liked a more clear introductory self-training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would try Mailify first before going through the hoops with other apps such as Mailchimp. It is much cleaner and worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Producing email that increases response rates on event publicity. If it looks attractive, it gets more reading than something ordinary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager
What do you like best?

Marketing is fundamental for us I liked it because Mailify has been a simple and intuitive tool to be able to expand our system and in turn the traffic of our website, I am happy for the security it has offered us as we have noticed the growth of traffic with each one of the campaigns So I like the system and how good it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regarding the use, the system seems to me that the tools are much simpler, it does not show any kind of inconvenience regarding the use of these, however we have noticed that it can improve in the characteristics of memberships even though it is a bit competitive with other tools, we believe that You can improve in this aspect of creating unlimited memberships for those companies that want to send more emails and allowing using an unlimited membership in order to expand more emails without having to pay an additional charge, would make the service more competitive in price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a service that has allowed our company to become known about one of the best software, an efficient email marketing service that achieves the objectives of attracting new customers and the system can be very helpful for the company. company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is incredible different from others because it is characterized by using its system both via the web and a computer software either Mac or Windows allowing you to edit the campaigns and create the marketing process and sending mass emails, in my opinion it is simple, It is a very intuitive system so it is very easy to understand the operation and the process, personally it is easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diseñador
What do you like best?

Something that I love about mailify is its multiplatform support since it has a version for web application and also a version for desktop and Mac that simplifies our lives a lot since in the company there are several users who have different platforms, it is very easy to use and has lots of templates which I can easily modify and create my email campaigns We also needed software that will help us with marketing campaigns on various platforms and mailify did it perfectly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like is that its free version will last more than 30 days or that there was an unlimited version but it is not a big deal since paying for the program does not imply a big problem either since the return of the investment is almost guaranteed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use mailify for email marketing and sms helps us reach more potential customers and increase our profits enormously Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Java Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Allows you to create and schedule e-mails, verify that the contact list does not have repeated names and thus avoid spamming.

It is ideal for notifying customers of offers and promotions, for sending news, and for notifying large groups of people in a slightly more formal way than by instant messaging Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has tools such as the heatmap of its latest version that require certain technical knowledge that cannot be used by a common or casual user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was used to send clients notifications about offers and promotions, also to schedule alert messages for coworkers, for meetings, report delivery times and other things that require some automation and surveillance in the office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The dashboard has a modern look and is super easy to navigate around by merely clicking the various icons on the top section of this app. Also, there is an option to change the background color as per the wish of a user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no feature to add a form on their landing pages. Also, the automation feature is quite limited and straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We regularly send bulk emails and SMS together to our donors and followers. It is effortless to navigate. And, also email template editing doesn't require any coding or technical skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing is that it offers an unlimited capacity of customer contact list. So we basically can have hundreds of our customer contacts updated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All the expected features are really great. There is no dislike applicabke Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So amazing to use. Everyone should try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to execute beautiful email marketingcampaigns is such a nice thing that Mailify offered us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ENTRENADOR CALISTENIA
What do you like best?

It is a large multi-scale platform where I can create sports marketing campaigns to boost my training and organization in search of attracting new customers. I can make a guide and see the scope of my campaign to make modifications according to the needs I seek for social sports marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are areas that are a bit complicated if you do not have some knowledge of HTML, the costs do not seem very attractive despite being a digital email marketing tool, many people are unaware of its existence should have an unlimited free version and finally more dynamic dynamic with the user Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend mailify 100% if you are looking to massify your sales and get new customers for your company and organization, since with small ideas fucidated with their templates you will achieve an excellent email marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have created campaigns to promote sports workshops in my organization in real time without having to acquire an advertising service in an agency with the simple content of what I want to promote that I download in their templates and reach more people through the Internet more than which is achieved in print advertising at no cost per campaign I recommend an excellent large-scale advertising tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allows us to create perfect email adverts using available templates with just a few clicks thereby doing more in a little time. It allows us to send marketing SMSs to clients as SMS has a high reading rate thereby attracting more customers. Most importantly, it allows us to automate the campaigns and we create campaign work flow for every scenario. It works very well with bulk emails and SMSs and it integrates very well with our analytics software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It requires extensive practical training to make full use of its features but after learning you enjoy it as it is very simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To make full use of its features you need to be trained and you will enjoy it very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We send both marketing emails and SMSs from one working space which makes it easy to control. SMSs has high reading rate and they attract more traffic than emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing researcher
What do you like best?

We're a small company trying to get nice services for cheap price and Mailify do offer it. They have individual plans that help us solving our email marketing tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. They also have multi lenguage support and all is well translated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The daily work of doing mail marketing and getting the engagement we need on our sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Assistant
Events Services
What do you like best?

Malify issa great email marketing tool that integrates with email services like MS Outlook, Yahoo and Gmail.

Makes it easy to send large volume of emails within a short period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Malify tends to lag behind when there is poor internet connection.

Do not have tons of tutorials and documentation available online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate it with other external apps to enjoy capabilities that aren't within it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Malify has enabled us to send outbound emails.

Personalizing emails.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student Editor
What do you like best?

I get unlimited contacts which is great and as long as I stay within my own personal "budget" I don't have to worry about the fee for email sent per month. Plus, all the data saves locally and its very fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really tag segments and viewing them and accessing them is not the greatest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While I don't get my own templates I do get to keep my data offline so thats great for me personally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I I love the number of templates more than 70 which then choose as I wish and easily edit them to create my newsletters without much trouble or know a lot about design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage I could find is that it does not have an unlimited plan in free version and that its plans compared to other similar platforms is a bit high Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me get more potential customers and also generate more conversations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mailify is a leading-edge email marketing and SMS software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I really like to to use mailify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to quickly import my contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Availability of tons of features for email marketing is the leading thing that I like about Malify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It requires qualifications to use Malify perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What you waiting for, you ought to be having Malify for email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Malify makes it easy to send large volume of emails.

Personalizing emails for campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Its have grate template, with more than 70 design, editor tools, have easy to edit, and unlimited contact help to no. of customer reaching, with target audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mailify dose not offer list management that is negitive thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With mailify we create big email marketing campgain, and get large inquiries on releted to our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its best part is upload unlimitd contact for reaching large scale og target audiance.

Easy to creat customised template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

its pricing and selling t&c must be more better and if you need update data mailing list you must pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We easily get more response via marketing team, thrue bulk marketing suppport of mailify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Best part is mailify its unlimited contact storage and more than 70 compact template design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bad part of frequently change the email list required to the new list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have run number of email marketing campaigns for organisations and greater better result rather than other email marketing tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I have used Mailify for several months now. Its features are very useful, as it lets you do many things. First, I have been able to quickly import my contacts. Then, you can create complete campaigns based on templates or not and send them in some clicks. The statistics provided by the software are also pretty interesting (opening rates, click rates etc.).

Finally, I've found it to be intuitive. It didn't took me a lot of time to get used to the interface and in less than some hours I have been able to use it with ease. 10/10 for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have been sad about is the fact that the free offer isn't unlimited. However, it didn't bother me that much to pay for it given that it turned out to be a very profitable investment as it generated me many leads and conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I now have a useful direct marketing channel that helps me contact my customers in the most human way. My profits have also increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Email Marketing and SMS made it easy with mailify, even they have an Automated facility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing are in a bit higher side so needed to switch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solved my problems with mailify but switched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

number of tools and extensions, dynamic templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

even though it's easy to followup, I found a bit difficult to get all steps done properly, especially when I needed to go back and fix some issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

email campaign builder is quite useful and powerful tool, pretty easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.