LivePOS

LivePOS is a real time retail management solution tailored for small and mid-tier retailers who wish to grow their business.

Work for LivePOS?

Learning about LivePOS?

LivePOS Reviews

Ask LivePOS a Question
Showing 9 LivePOS reviews
LivePOS review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Could Use Updates"

What do you like best?

I like that the system is simple and quick, easy to use. Everything is laid now out in front of you and quick to navigate

What do you dislike?

I dislike the connectivity issues that can happen easily, organization of customer profiles can be hectic due to many of the same can be entered and no back system to say hey this is a multiple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn where all the buttons are and the back door office!

We are able to keep up with inventory and statistics but however unless you are the admin of the system (owner or higher level of employee) you can’t track hours as an employee.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LivePOS
LivePOS review by Damon W.
Damon W.

"Trusted pos"

What do you like best?

We use this for a couple of years now, their features are the best for my multiple location stores.

What do you dislike?

All is well with this software, everything is working fine with my business.

Their real-time inventory is the best help in managing my multi-stores. This keep my inventory updated so I don't need to worry if something is missing or running out of stock.

What Retail POS solution do you use?

LivePOS review by Ann S.
Ann S.

"Easy & powerful"

What do you like best?

This pos has all the features I need in my stores. I especially like their real-time inventory that notifies me if our stock is low.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great with me, there's nothing to dislike.

We use this daily and this saves us time and energy. The best pos solution we have for a couple of years now.

LivePOS review by Ada R.
Ada R.

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

Livepos is the best pos solution for me. Their real-time inventory is a great help in our daily operations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular to dislike about livepos.

Reducing human errors in recording report is one of the best things in using this software.

LivePOS review by helene g.
helene g.

"Must have"

What do you like best?

I like the way the support team manage to train me and our colleague when we did the transition from or old POS system. At first we dont want to try it because we were so used on using our old pos. Now life is much easier

What do you dislike?

having a lot of feature that you dont know how to use. but again the support team is so great!

Reports, inventory etcs

LivePOS review by Stacy B.
Stacy B.

"Amazing POS system"

What do you like best?

The fact that their system is very easy to use. I also like the dashboard, it's easy to handle and best of all it is in real time. The support team is quick to respond, which we like.

What do you dislike?

I can't tell, because my experience with livepos is amazing. I did not get any trouble with their system.

It helps me with my everyday operation.

LivePOS review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Best pos solution for me."

What do you like best?

Their features are compatible in my stores and it's really great. Our task every day is much easier with livepos. It also allows me to track everything in my stores anytime, anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that their software is pricey, but it's reasonable since they provide all the features I need.

It helps us to work everyday smoothly and alert us when some items is out of stock.

LivePOS review by Sky B.
Sky B.

"Reliable POS"

What do you like best?

I personally like livepos real-time inventory. This is one of the best features they have.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I can think that I dislike about this system.

The system helped me manage my business smoothly everyday.

LivePOS review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"24/7 Support"

What do you like best?

I like LivePOS customer support. They are very friendly and reliable. And when we call they answer it quickly.

What do you dislike?

I like all about this pos. The system, the features, and the people behind LivePOS. There's nothing to dislike.

This helps in our daily operations, lessen human errors, saves customers' data and increases our sales.

Learning about LivePOS?

* We monitor all LivePOS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.