LeadGrabber Pro Reviews & Product Details

What is LeadGrabber Pro?

LeadGrabber Pro is a B2B sales intelligence tool which can be used to build a list of prospective clients from professional networking sites. The tool captures new contacts from online directories as well as professional and social networking sites. LeadGrabber Pro extracts contact information from these websites in a single click, including name, job title, email address, company, phone, etc. And stores these values in a spreadsheet format. But, contacts found online typically lack business email addresses and phone numbers. LeadGrabber Pro appends missing email IDs and phone numbers, which the vendor says can speed up prospecting. The software finds this data using real-time searches on the Internet. LeadGrabber Pro directly transfers prospect lists to Salesforce.com, PCRecruiter (PCR), ACT!, Excel and Outlook. It also supports CSV format for automatic export of contacts to Bullhorn, Lotus Organizer, Jigsaw etc. For Pricing Details visit : https://www.egrabber.com/leadgrabberpro/#pricing

LeadGrabber Pro Screenshots

LeadGrabber Pro Reviews

1-13 of 13 total LeadGrabber Pro reviews
Executive Director
Management Consulting

"Best lead engine I've found"

What do you like best?

Leadgrabber allows me to identify and reach my target market better than any other produce or service I have used. The support is excellent and the customer service team exceptional. I like the ability to research lists on LinkedIn, then sort and clean the lists before I decide what names to grab. It really helps me get the best list possible.

What do you dislike?

I use Amazon Workspaces to access Leadgrabber via my Mac. It would be nice to have a Mac version. I take the extra step of cleaning the list. I export the list to Excel, place it in my dropbox, open it on my Mac, clean it then do that in reverse. If it was Mac native, I could just do it all on my Mac. Leadgrabber does allow you to view and clean the list in Leadgrabber, but I find it much easier to do in Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a test ride. You'll see how powerful it is very quickly. Once you have your ideal customer profile, use LinkedIn to find the people that fit your profile, let Leadgrabber pull potential candidates, then clean the list. I find it is about 50% of the names I pulled from LinkedIn. Then I only send to candidates with an email validation score of 1 or 2, that costs the list by another 25%.

I am able to research, identify and reach my target market. I have bought many mailing lists in the past. The lists are seldom accurate. Leadgrabber allows me to build my own list. I can pull small lists to do test markets, then large lists for my marketing campaign.

Middle Management
Automotive

"LeadGrabber Pro Review"

What do you like best?

It was very easy for us to navigate by the keywords provided and easy to explain tutorials that made getting started a fast process, in addition to getting their email/phone number, we are able to capture other important info like their twitter id. This information can be used to better target prospects on social media as well

What do you dislike?

There are updates in the Linkedin interface which affect how we can search for these prospects through Linkedin. The technical support team has always been very good to help us understand how to better prospect when these updates arrive, but maybe if we receiving an email or some kind of notification in advance would better help us anticipate these changes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an effective software for prospecting for B2B companies that have a need to prospect a large pool of potential prospects. Within a year period under one license, you are able to find up to 100.000 prospects using Linkedin. This is a lot helpful for organizations who would like to contact many prospects within a year, Totally recommend

We use this software in the Marketing Department to identify great prospects on Linkedin and find their business contact information more easy. We have a member of our company dedicated to this program full-time and he is able to go in and find targeted prospects then follow-up with them via email or phone in order to introduce them to our company

"this product rocks!"

What do you like best?

unattended operation: I launch a "grab" at night, go to sleep, and in the morning I have a spreadsheet filled with contacts. Easy!

What do you dislike?

It works so well, I really have no complaints....

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support ... very responsive and respectful ... the product works great!

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a powerful tool, but it somewhat flaky to use ... and they make it difficult to work with data, outside of their application. LeadGrabber Pro allows me to move my contacts and connections into Excel, where I can sort and edit, at will. I can therefore call and email my contacts in a more organized and deliberate way.

QA Lead

"Highly recommended Lead generation software"

What do you like best?

It allows us to identify and reach the target market better than any other product. The customer service is very good and i got the best service from them whenever i faced any issues.I like the ability to research lists, then sort and clean the list before I decide what names should I grab whenever i used LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

I normally use Amazon workspace to access my leadGrabber via my mac. If there would be a mac version then it should be good to use otherwise we need to be dependent upon excel which is more convenient to sue in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended.

LeadGrabber allow me to build my own list where I can pull small lists to do test market

"The best revenue generator you'll find. "

What do you like best?

The sheer number of leads you can build for your business in a short amount of time. Running the LeadGrabber in the background you can build hundreds of leads a day.

What do you dislike?

The limited number of leads you can pull from LinkedIn every 24 hours.

Reaching a massive amount of prospects. It is time consuming and expensive to get a new product out to market. With LeadGrabber I've been able to build one of the best lead databases in my industry. This has accelerated my growth and I make at least 20x on my investment with LeadGrabber.

Social Media Specialist
Computer & Network Security

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Instead of deciding ahead of time regarding list specifics, I can choose the list criteria by searching the results before grabbing the results. This allows me to get a return on my investment.

What do you dislike?

The only critique I would have is that there are many steps in order to obtain the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Some automation to the process.

Reaching small, medium, large, and enterprise businesses by choosing the "seat size" in LinkedIn. This allows me to tell my sales team to change directions each day or week depending on what we have going on in the office.

"One of the Best Research Tools for Finding Prospects Anywhere"

What do you like best?

LeadGrabber is easy to use either as a standalone product with an attendance list or more powerfully with LinkedIn Navigator. Further, the company is extremely responsive and open to suggestions.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was even faster when I need to process a thousand person list. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a necessary tool for lead generation.

IT Recruiter

"Best Software For B2B Marketing."

What do you like best?

This is the best Software for Building B2B Marketing to complete my targets.

They also support best customer support team for handle everything.

What do you dislike?

I can use this in my office laptop they work good but when I use this in my personal lappy they create some problem otherwise there is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes we recommend this to others because this very quick and best.

they solve many problems using this software. they help to fulfill my targets.

Artist
(Myself Only)

"Great source of emails"

What do you like best?

I like how easy leadgrabber is to use and how fast you can get results.

What do you dislike?

I'm unsure if this method is up to standards of the latest email gathering rules, especially in the EU.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It's really easy to use, there are resources to help you take advantage of it and you might just find tons of new customers.

It produces leads that otherwise a small business might not be able to get.

"LeadGrabber is the best product to use"

What do you like best?

LeadGrabber gets the contact information from the websites in a single click. It grabs the name, job title, email address, company, phone, etc. and stores in a spreadsheet format. It is very suitable for our companies.

What do you dislike?

LeadGrabber Pro should allows us to source thousands of new qualified prospects each day. It can be more cost-effective than purchasing lists and the quality can be improved. Just started using it and may be can spot the improvements later on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended.

It allows me to tell my sales team to change directions each day or week depending on what we have going on in the office. Helps all other members in the team and supportive.

AH

"Awesome Lead generator "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The user limit on this product is one of my dislikes but that is minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Taking away the limit of users.

It's better than any researcher for ferreting out contact e-mails and phone numbers, finding information in minutes that would take hours for a skilled person to do. This saves us money while making us money.

I

"LeadGrabber Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface that gives targeted leads easily!

What do you dislike?

Not all leads provide are alwadys active. A check-up on the database might help.

Finding potentials clientele

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and easy UI. Amazing speed to grab leads

What do you dislike?

Limit of 500 users. Update prone to support ,require support assistance

Finding new leads

7.1
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Lead Intelligence Category
Do you work for LeadGrabber Pro?

LeadGrabber Pro Categories on G2