iQuote Xpress Reviews & Product Details

iQuote Xpress Overview

What is iQuote Xpress?

iQuote Xpress is a web-based SaaS application which enables businesses to automate their sales estimating process using the latest internet technology. Sales personnel is able to easily and quickly generate sales proposals which are more detailed, accurate and include product marketing information. iQuote Xpress users enjoy an enhanced image as professional communication is consistently delivered to the customer.

iQuote Xpress Details

iQuote Xpress is a SaaS application that enables sales to quickly generate sales proposals which are more detailed, accurate and include marketing information.

iQuote Xpress
710 Twitter followers

iQuote Xpress Screenshots

iQuote Xpress Reviews

Showing 10 iQuote Xpress reviews
Already have iQuote Xpress?
Director - Sales & Marketing
What do you like best?

We manufacture and supply office seating and often have to quote bespoke solutions. Having used iQuote has simplified this process for us. The iQuote support team consistently delivers exceptional service. Nothing is ever a problem. The team is agile and efficient in their responses. The system itself is extremely user friendly and allows for a lot of flexibility which is important for our application. iQuote has most certainly enhanced our image by delivering professional quotes to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially we had a few snags, but with the teams efficiency, were dealt with in no time at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

iQuote has most certainly enhanced our company image by delivering professional quotes to our clients, quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
Biotechnology
What do you like best?

- Cloud-base CPQ software, my interstate reps do not need on-site servers to access pricing.

- Quoting is fast and intuitive.

- Does not require a 3rd party app to sync quotes with my Zoho CRM, this reduces subscription costing for a 3rd party app.

- The implementation team can accommodate highly customisable proposal designs

- The support from the implementation team was incredible in uploading the many suppliers and SKUs we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- The IQX interface is not dynamic

- Integration with our Zoho CRM is not as flexible as I want it to be. Instead, our workaround to implement SOPs to the sales reps on how opportunity created in the CRM affects quotes created from it via IQX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The development and implementation of a CPQ system might scare some companies off. My recommendation is to bring it down into a few phases. Have the basics up and running, then at a later stage, implement product relationships and brochure-product links. The IQX support team are fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Creating and sending out quotes is much easier

- Pricing and approval conditions are standardised among the sales reps

- Integration with Zoho CRM allows tracking of quoted opportunities and analysis of potential revenues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The iQuoteXpress team was very diligent and insighful with getting us up and running in a very short time. They assisted me with getting my catalog in order and gave me some excellent insight concerning reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, they've exceeded my expectations. The team is very responsive to my questions and issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using the platform as a stand alone solution, allowing me to reduce my quote time and produce very attractive, professional quotes. My company offers different lines of products and the templates allow me to align with the different industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

There a lot of to like here: From How easily iQuoteXpress can be implemented. To create calculators for Sales Reps to make their own quotes when quoting a client. To making a customizable Word Document for viewing the quote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That there isn’t a mobile app that allows you to make quotes on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If there’s a system to making your quotes, you can format into iQuoteXpress and automate your quote making process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With iQuoteXpress, we’ve change how we make our Sales Reps handle quotes. Now they punch in a few numbers and get a quote instead of asking a higher up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
Furniture
What do you like best?

iQuote Xpress has been a fantastic addition to our organisation.

1. allows you to fully customise the look and style of your proposal document in a Word format.

2. allows you to created calculators to guide sales reps in creating customised items

3. has reduced the time to create a quote by over 50%

4. allows us to easily track quotations submitted on a daily/weekly/monthly basis with no addtional legwork

5. Sync seamlessly with Zoho CRM

6. has reduced quoting errors by 95% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike.

One thing that would be fantastic is an Apple/Android app, however this is not a necessity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product has made quoting the least time-consuming part of the sales process. There are no downsides that I can see to using this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems solved:

1. Onboarding time for new reps has reduced from 8 - 10 months to 2 -3months

2. Time taken to create proposals has reduced by 50%

3. Proposal errors have been reduced by 95% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
Machinery
What do you like best?

IQX is very easy to use and very intuitive in the process. It makes the quoting process look very professional and its extremely fast to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far. No issues encountered at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software system and amazing and talented implementation folks. Support is exceptional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to use spreadsheets for our quotes. Updating product info was a nightmare. IQX completely integrates all our parts in one place and allows us to quickly create a proposal. If any change are needed to items, it is very easy to make changes on the fly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like that I never had any problems with it. I didn't use it for very long but when I did, I didn't experience any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

First,I tried this one a couple of years ago. When I tried it seemed like a mediocre CRM that had been merged with a mediocre CPQ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed both a CRM and a CPQ. iQuote delivered both. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner / GM
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I just needed a CPQ that would generate fast and easy quotes...iQuoteXpress does the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only price breaks for multi year agreements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating our proposals using an online configurator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

you can link it up to CRM and process quotes that way, pretty easy to use and user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

glitchy sometimes and i have to reboot it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy to use and worth it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

contract managing and sending out proposals is made 10 times easier with iquote Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Content Strategy
Biotechnology
What do you like best?

The online catalog has made pricing really easy across my team, easy to package upsells, too. It's made it easier to see where the bottlenecks are in my pipeline, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far... support has been there when I needed them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Probably the best bang for the buck with all these tools (and it works with Salesforce just like Steelbrick, but nowhere near as expensive). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's faster to send quotes and easier to track them--nice templates, too. And it cost a lot less than some other solutions I looked at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for iQuote Xpress?

iQuote Xpress Categories on G2