IBM Connections Reviews & Product Details

What is IBM Connections?

Intelligent collaboration leads to better outcomes. Share news, knowledge and information across the entire organization — in easily searchable digital hubs — and help employees do their jobs faster and better. IBM Connections is a robust intranet environment that helps you organize and easily distribute content, information, and documentation across the entire organization — no matter where people are. You can tailor online communities around projects, topics or teams — without calling IT. Take advantage of AI capabilities to help orient people around the content that matters most. With intelligence layered into the experience, information is easily searchable and prioritized, surfacing the most important, timely information on an individual level. Facilitate rich interactions and learning opportunities between leadership, management and employees. The built-in features of Connections allow for two-way communication, giving employees a voice and managers real insight. Count on enterprise-grade security and control, whether in the cloud or on-premises. You can customize levels of access to content and files for both internal and external users, and the robust security and privacy features ensure effective compliance and lower risk.

IBM Connections Screenshots

IBM Connections Profile Details

IBM Connections Profile Details

IBM
Description
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.
1911

1-50 of 494 total IBM Connections reviews

IBM Connections Reviews

1-50 of 494 total IBM Connections reviews
Analista de nóminas

"An internet rd that allows you to connect an entire company"

What do you like best?

Whenever I go to work meetings I indicate that IBM is a company that has been dedicated for many years to develop software, applications and tools to strengthen large-scale enterprise environments. Within the great variety of software that I have used from the IBM company I must mention the one that I like the most and the one that has made our company grow the most, this software is IBM Connections, an ideal software to create the necessary connection between several managers and addresses of a company, since it has at its disposal web 2.0 social networking tools to connect workers who make working life in a company. I use this software because it is my channel to communicate internally with my company; it has very important tools such as Blogs, information bookmarks, web communities to discuss issues associated with the interests of our company, has metrics to evaluate the performance of each of the tools, and the use given by workers, has home page, user forums. As you can see IBM Connections has many tools that foster business synergy.

What do you dislike?

This software is so complete and well thought out by IBM's technical department that its tools contribute to strengthening empathy and teamwork in our company. IBM Connections is a software that allows to formalize the processes of corporate organization, and nourishing the internal social relations between the workers and the business interests. I have no negative appreciation for IBM Connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using IBM Connections for the first time in your company is to open a portal to a new 2.0 labor organization, strengthening your company's internal social networks and in turn teaching workers to have better processes of teamwork, collaboration and intrdisciplinary work. If your company does not have a software of these characteristics I recommend you to acquire it.

All the tools of this software and how I have put them into practice in my work have considerably improved teamwork, the exposure of my projects, and excellence as a worker. I mention this because each of your tools have helped to connect us more as a company, enhancing teamwork and the values of collaboration, loyalty and excellence.

Técnico informático

"Integral management of all the tools for social networks of my company."

What do you like best?

IBM Cnnections is a software that fits very well to my work since it allows me to manage everything related to the social networks of our television channel. Thanks to IBM Connections I have in my work a blog about the content of our television programming, files, user community forums, user profiles that link to our topics in the forums and many more tools that allow me to efficiently manage the interaction of users with the workers of the television channel where I work. All these functions I can measure thanks to the statistics that the software offers me, and thanks to the conclusions that these statistics offer me we can better direct our communication campaigns and design our daily programming. It also has a moderator option that allows me to review the content posted by our users and thus answer questions or edit information according to our business interests. This software is incredible and very useful to develop my daily work activities.

What do you dislike?

This software is so comprehensive and complete that I have no complaints or recommendations to make since each of its tools are quite useful and adjusted to my work demands in my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many workers do not have in their hands a tool that allows them to integrally manage the interaction of their customers and users with the company, for this reason I recommend them to use IBM Connections, a software complete enough to help your company to offer a good service to your customers. This software has everything you need to project your company positively and that's why I recommend it.

Thanks to the tools this software has provided to meet my work objectives, I can conclude that IBM Connections has made me an excellent worker, and I have learned a lot using this software to moderate the interaction with the public to observe our programming. No doubt IBM Connections has done wonders for me in my work, and I am very grateful to have the opportunity to use this software on a daily basis.

Student

"IBM"

What do you like best?

User profiles - finding and connecting users, and showing where they fit in the organization

Communities - providing places for user groups and departments to collect and share information

Wikis - Makes it easy to edit and add information in various places

What do you dislike?

Overviews and structures - lacking numerous highlights including essential ones like email notice

Inquiry - frequently doesn't discover things clients are searching for

Establishment and upkeep - complex programming is difficult to introduce and keep up

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is appropriate for advisory group work and furthermore organizations that have numerous divisions yet additionally need to make straightforwardness.

IBM Connections is appropriate for bigger associations that require an inside long range informal communication device and will manage IBM and the intricacy of the product. It is less appropriate for smaller organizations and those who don't want to deal with the complexity, or IBM's awful customer service and prices.

Full Stack Software Engineer

"Overall gets the job accomplished."

What do you like best?

The email capability, dependability of the calendar & planning functions, and it makes it super easy to share data and information with colleagues. The design of the product is also great and easy to use. Very user friendly. It tries to make everything relate able for everyone in order to improve the system of the technology.

What do you dislike?

It can take a while to learn.The screens are require some tutorials or just plain discovery learning and trial and error. It can also be tedious and take vital time out of important daily functions. The updates do not really do much to improve errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would give it a try and see how it can change your company day to day for the better. weight your pros and cons and go from there

It allows for work to be completed more closely together especially on projects and in day to day work situation. This is a major improvement compared to the past.

Gerente de Recursos Humanos

"IBM Connections la red social de empresa"

What do you like best?

Es una excelente plataforma que te permite comunicarte con el entorno laboral, permitiendo compartir noticias, eventos y todo lo que concierne al trabajo, la interfaz es fácil de usar y configurar el contenido apropiado, ademas de esto cuenta con foros, blogs, marcadores y muchas mas funcionalidades optimizando así el intercambio de información. Es muy importante ya que permite un ambiente en armonía centrando contenido de interés para todos los integrantes y así aportar soluciones empresariales.

What do you dislike?

Todo el tiempo que se viene usando este software, he notado excelencia y calidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Permite una comunicación fluida y efectiva, es una red social, especial para mantener el contenido de importancia y compartirlo con el entorno laboral, ideal para empresas que posean sedes en diferentes localidades, Es fácil de usar y configurar, y no necesita de inducción ya que la interfaz y plataforma es fácil de usar.

Se usa para mantenerse comunicado, para compartir todo el contenido y material referente o de importancia para la empresa, teniendo así especie de un centro de información centralizado para todos aquellos que necesiten contenido de su preferencia.

Jefa del Departamento de Prensa

"Develop your ideas in a creative and enjoyable space"

What do you like best?

The interesting thing about this platform is how the communication is developed, it has all the characteristics of a software to exercise the collaborative work between the different areas of the company. It is different from others because incredibly people enjoy using it and at the same time has tools that become essential functions to improve internal communication and with third parties through social networks, allows everyone who participates in it to be part of the strategic development and commercial communication of the company and its brand.

What do you dislike?

For no one is it a secret that IBM platforms have to be somewhat complex in their installation and configuration, I do not know if these aspects can be improved however it is worth the effort

We have used it to test internal and external communication and collaboration, thus managing a large part of our communication and press strategy. It has been of great help to involve the team to participate in the construction of that strategic line of work through various channels of communication with colleagues and consultants that has made us grow every day, improve and correct errors in a timely manner.

Analista de Inventario

"A software that strengthens companies."

What do you like best?

This software has contributed a lot to my professional performance in the company where I work. Thanks to this software, we have been able to strengthen our internal business dynamics, making our work team benefit greatly from IBM Connections. Among the benefits that this software has is that it works and is very useful to organize our company internally since IBM Connections offers you forums, libraries, business social networks, profiles, emails and many other things that greatly influence the collective strengthening of our company, making us more competent and adapted to the needs of our company.

What do you dislike?

One of the most integral and complete softwares that I have had the pleasure to use. Since our company acquired the services of this software I have been able to notice how our performance has improved, and this happens because IBM Connections has many very efficient tools designed for great business challenges. I am very grateful to be able to use this software on a daily basis in our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is the ideal solution for companies looking for a system that allows them to strengthen internal links between workers and departments or managers IBM Connections has many tools of extraordinary value for business growth and therefore I recommend it whenever possible.

Thanks to the goodness that this software offers me in my work, I have been able to considerably increase my faculties as a worker, improving my individual performance as a collective, and making me a good worker. This software has contributed enormously to my professional training.

Politologa
(Myself Only)

"I manage social networks of companies with this software."

What do you like best?

Some of my clients have asked me for support to manage the organization and communication within their company, and for this I use IBM Connections, a wonderful software created by IBM, which I call "corporate social networks", since it has many interesting functions that allow to strengthen the business synergy, as well as to strengthen and project the image of the company abroad. This software has blogs, forums, libraries, widgets, home pages, performance statistics, bookmarks and many other elements that make it the best in the market. The IBM company has been very careful in creating a software like this one, it has so many tools that it is incredible to be able to count on them in any company. Every large company should use this software to meet their work goals.

What do you dislike?

In order to use this software to its maximum capacity, you need computer knowledge since each of these tools must be configured according to the requirements of the company that contracts the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IBM Connections is the future, it is the software that opens the door to organization and business management. I already mentioned that this software has good tools that promote internal communication and business synergy, a necessary value to increase business productivity.

This software has boosted each of my skills in managing and exposing information in social networks and business organizations, making me a more corporate professional and prepared to face the challenge of exposing a brand or a product through IBM Connections.

Bombero

" Multiple tools to strengthen business synergy."

What do you like best?

In my work it is important to maintain a good communication and information channel with each of our employees, in addition to having a good communication strategy to expose each of our activities to the users of our services, which is why we hired the IBM Connections service, a functional tool that allows us to manage our social networks, blogs, forums, libraries, home pages, user profiles, and other tools necessary to keep our staff informed and adequately expose the objectives of our fire brigade so that the population has updated information on fire prevention methods, telephone numbers of our central and recommendations by our fire brigade to avoid accidents.

What do you dislike?

This software is so multifunctional and has so many tools that it has no weaknesses or deficiencies in the service it offers me. Every day I use this software to its maximum capacity taking advantage of each one of its benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If one of the functions in your job is to use many accounts, whether they are banks, email, institutional portals and so on, I recommend that you use Roboform, an exceptional software that allows you to manage your passwords and be more efficient at work.

I always say to each one of the members of our fire brigade, "it's not just about having knowledge about extinction and fire prevention, but you have to know how to socialize that information to the population," and this software has been vital to achieve this goal. Every time I use IBM Connections to manage our social networks, we can provide all our knowledge to the population and thus minimize the risk of accidents. A software that has allowed me to expose my knowledge to save lives.

Periodista audiovisual

"Focus all information in one workspace"

What do you like best?

Allows you to consolidate and disseminate information securely with your team from a single space, contains tools and functions that will allow you to edit and share documents, also lets you participate in forums and blog developing communication and taking it to another corporate and business level. It lets you set up email and manage scheduled commitments, the calendar functions are great for planning tasks and projects.

What do you dislike?

It is not an easy software to use, at the beginning it costs a little to adapt to your needs.

We achieved a fluent communication in our offices with this software, the collaborative work has given its positive fruits, the corporate image and the communicational work has impacted our target audience by social networks, and audiovisual media in general. Internally, the work environment is much lighter and easier to carry, tolerance was present and the energy in the work is very positive, all focused on achieving new goals.

Manager

"Sharing information with IBM Connections"

What do you like best?

It puts at the disposal tools for analysis with business social networks allowing to improve decision making for the growth of companies. The tools facilitate advanced business communications with collaborative tools. The employees can download an installable program on the computer that synchronizes the documents that are with the web. I like is the security of the information that is based on the high standards of the data, it can be shared and reach the other members of the organization.

What do you dislike?

A monthly subscription to this software seems expensive to me. The file viewer is a slow and more difficult to handle than a normal file. At first, it is difficult to understand the interface and all functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We like this software and we use it every day to solve our problems.

Thanks to the tools, it was possible to understand the results information allowing to make decisions focused on the growth of the organization.

C

"IBM Connections "

What do you like best?

Intelligent collaboration leads to better outcomes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing’ love everything about program.

Solving a better way to work with customers.

Administrador de sistemas de red
(10,001+ employees)

"your ideal tool for online collaboration and integrated web email.!!!"

What do you like best?

Because it is a social network for companies and helps you communicate, collaborate and create strong relationships with more users. You stay connected in the office or mobile device. IBM Connections have the following applications to help you on a daily basis; Homepage, Blogs, Bookmarks, Activities, Communities, Files, Forums, Metrics, Profiles and Wikis. If the user would like to share information he can create a network of useful contacts, or he can follow him to the people.

What do you dislike?

One of the main flaws that this application can have is the cost of the paid version. since for medium-sized companies it can often be inaccessible to have the budget that is required to acquire this great application for business use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue giving a good support to the application and lower the cost of the application in the vesion pays

In medium or large companies communication at the moment of working in a group is very important and at the same time very difficult ... because it represents big problems. this application allows you to solve this with the different plugin that counts as: Activities, Notes, emails, file sharing among others; that allow you to handle the same information among those in charge of performing a corresponding job.

Bookkeeper
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

"An excellent social communicating platform"

What do you like best?

It's a great social network for your company to communicate with more users, and it's so easy to share data and information with your colleagues with the capability of the email and the dependability of the planning and calendar functions and most importantly it is very user friendly with the design of the product so it's easy for everyone to use

What do you dislike?

Really the only fault I find with IBM Connection is the customer support response time, it is quiet high, while I understand there are other customers than just myself but I just wish they would resolve this issue as it is very frustrating when you are needing assistance right away so I hope this is something that will improve with customer support response time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an easy to use sofware, IBM Connection is the answer as it is very easy to use with a friendly interface which allows the user to quickly adapt but does have very long wait time for customer support to respond.

IBM Connection allows me to access my HR forms,IBM portal , links to events and it's very helpful in sharing any file through this program

Web Administrator
Publishing

"Share documents and information from the cloud"

What do you like best?

The Calendar and Meeting Schedule window in the Software is unique, reliable, easy to use and generates a great performance, it also allows access to the email through the browser and not as an installed application, thus making its use more practical, and of course their communities to share documents and knowledge have been the best solutions provided by this software to the company.

What do you dislike?

IBM Conections has some details, such as the lack of a chat function to communicate at the moment, and the fact that some screens are very unintuitive make it necessary to practice a lot to use the software properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IBM Connections has some faults in terms of its uselessness, and the lack of the chat feature greatly undermines the performance of the software, but its key features such as its calendar windows, and meeting rooms balance the errors exposed, plus if we add the template option adaptable to any organization and the mail window as the main way to share documents, the software becomes very competitive in the market.

IBM Connections is the tool preferred by the company to connect and collaborate in all types of areas (project management, knowledge management, collaboration and sharing ideas), in addition to the main software you can use e-mail, virtual rooms and calendars to improve communication. IBM Conections is used throughout the organization and we access it from any browser through the cloud

Supervisor

"Overall gets the job accomplished"

Periodista autónomo

"Communication and collaboration service in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It is a cloud service designed for communication and collaboration in your work environment. Points in favor is a platform that generates a comprehensive work environment, where all involved participate, all have assigned tasks and all are part of the project, one of the most useful tools is the meeting room, we all converge whether we are there or not. the office that has benefited us the time of our journalistic work

What do you dislike?

It is a very useful but quite heavy tool for some of our computers, it is complex to use at its maximum expression, it is not an easy task to learn how to use it, however if you intend to achieve it

The dynamics of each department is different to be able to consolidate and debug important information becomes most of the time a challenge, with this software that consolidation is facilitated, it becomes your ally

Office Administrator
Education Management

"IBM Connections, great for communication"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to create different communities to follow. This is good fo our organization because there is a lot of information that we share across departments and using the wiki to store that information was a bit clunky. This created an easier way to keep up with changes in infromation between departments.

What do you dislike?

Once I learned how to use it and became moe acclimated with it, I was no longer intimidated by it. The only thing that I don't like is that I can't color code emails from my contacts. Lol. I can do that in Lotus Notes.

Definitely scheduling things on my calendar for meetings became easier, especially when I used Lotus Notes before for that which aftera while becamse very clunky and slow. Filtering my emails is also easier through IBM Connections as well.

"De los mejores softwares"

What do you like best?

Lo más interesante es que se puede utilizar en dispositivos móviles, lo que permite mantenerse en contacto con los miembros de la empresa que hemos añadido, además se pueden realizar actividades especialmente de tipo colaborativo, compartir nuestra experiencia, lugar relevante información sobre las actividades que realizamos, así como también puede ser una manera de mejorar la participación en un proyecto específico de la empresa y estar al día con todo lo relacionado con la organización con respecto a los miembros que comparten las actividades diarias como Wel l como otros que están en él. empresa, pero son de otras áreas de interés.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de ser un buen software de negocios sociales, algunos miembros de la empresa no lo reconocen como una herramienta útil, ya que prefieren trabajar con otro software o de una manera muy tradicional, creando ciertas barreras de comunicación, sin embargo otros usuarios de la empresa Han aceptado y visto mejores resultados relacionados con la coordinación de actividades y eficiencias en sus respectivas áreas de trabajo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Muy buena calidad en servicios así como diversas herramientas donde se pueden gestionar actividades así como compartir información como foros, wiki o blogs, que le permite adaptarse a diferentes usuarios, a través de una interfaz segura y amigable con el usuario, lo que permite una rápida adaptación del mismo en el manejo del producto.

Mejora de la forma efectiva la comunicación entre el personal y el laboratorio en la empresa en diversas áreas, que pueden compartir información relevante como soporte y otros usuarios que requieren ayuda o comparten su experiencia, para la búsqueda de soluciones a los problemas de la empresa, así como la optimización de los procesos internos

Gerente DSI división Ayacucho
(10,001+ employees)

"It is a great strategy in relation to social business, which allows to strengthen the relationships "

What do you like best?

The most interesting thing is that it can be used in mobile devices, which allows keeping in touch with the members of the company that we have added, in addition you can carry out activities especially of collaborative type, share our experience, place relevant information about the activities that we perform as well as it can also be a way to improve the participation in a specific project of the company and be up to date with everything related to the organization with respect to the members who share the daily activities as well as others who are in it. company but they are from other areas of interest.

What do you dislike?

Despite being a good Social Bussiness software, some members of the company do not recognize it as a useful tool, since they prefer to work with other software or in a very traditional way, creating certain communication barriers, however other users of the company They have accepted and seen better results related to the coordination of activities and efficiencies in their respective work areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good quality in services as well as various tools where you can manage activities as well as share information such as forums, wiki or blogs, which allows you to adapt to different users, through a secure and friendly interface with the user, which allows a quick adaptation of the same in the handling of the product.

Improvement of the effective form The communication between the personnel and the laboratory in the company in diverse areas, which can share relevant information as support and other users that require help or share their experience, for the search of solutions to the problems of the Company as well as the optimization of internal processes.

Senior System Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Tool that facilitates business interactions"

What do you like best?

IBM Connections was designed to help companies make the most of their human resource potential. Using this platform, you can contact everybody inside the company, and access every file you may be interested in. Its blogs, activities, and communities are where business information and most of the issues are discussed, with the software being in charge of the security and protection properties. As a result, the company saves an incredible amount of time, and there is no risk that valuable information will leak out of the company's hands.I like it because if you have any doubts, you can post it in the community and you can get the expert answers from people who have come across those same issues.In searching In addition to simple searching ,widget called Bookmarks can dynamically refine search results with the user identifying users or other tags of interest to them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is the the UI of the activities component really needs a redesign. Currently this component was there already from the beginning of IBM Connections and never got a UI .Functionality wise the UI is working as per the expectation but there are too many words instead of graphical content.It would be better if we have that .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it so that it makes the life of the people in a company easier in a lot of ways .

In our company it serves as a portal for user's social collaboration.There is a widget called profiles which provides an online directory of people within our organization.there is another widget called bookmarks which is a social bookmarking service which allows people to bookmark web-content, tag it, and share it.

Senior System Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"A Great useful Social Platform By IBM for Corporate "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it is having lot of feature.It mainly used for communicating with yours colleagues and sharing files with them.you can create different communities and can connect with different communities and forums which will help to enhance your knowledge.Here you can create you own blogs and you can read all company blogs that is very helpful to get some knowledge.You can set up meeting as well easily using Connection.wikis help you to publish and edit the file content.You can share the file with the tags to specific people..Activities feature we can use as the task management tool if lot of people are working in some specific task.You can creating different Survey forms as well for collection opinions.Over ally in one place you can get lot of useful things .

What do you dislike?

Feature wise it's very good and having lot of feature, I feel like the user interface need some improvement which can help to make it more user friendly .The Mobile app also need some improvement to make it more easy to use. Customer support response time is bit high as well thy can improve that as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definitely recommend IBM Connection for those organisation who needs a platform for there social communication in there Organization with lot of advance feature.

in our company we use IBM connection for setup meeting and communication with colleague.Different communities and blogs keeps us updated.some of demo file and presentation we use to keep in connection page.

Customer Service Representative
Insurance

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I really like being able to see everything I need to see all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is so much on the homepage that I cannot locate certain things but other than organization, I like everything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company has a lot of info and certain things that need to get across to a large sum of your employees I would definitely recommend this product. It has so much information that it is really beneficial.

Just all info added to connections. It is all available at the drop of a hat. You can search for anything you are looking for. I can access my HR forms, Links to events, IBM portal and more.

"IBM Connections es una herramienta muy pero que muy útil"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que las conexiones de IBM permitan la integración de correo electrónico, colaboración y edición de documentos. la solución combina servicios de correo electrónico, mensajería instantánea, edición de documentos en línea, conferencia web, uso compartido de archivos y redes sociales en un paquete de implementación simplificado.

Dicha herramienta de comunicación altamente segura para la interconexión de organizaciones con clientes, socios, participantes, etc. cuenta con herramientas avanzadas que combinan información de correo electrónico y otros medios.

Tiene un excelente panel de control de funciones, intercambio de archivos, comunidades, edición de documentos en línea y mensajería junto con correo electrónico y calendario para web, PC y móvil.

What do you dislike?

Es una excelente herramienta para las comunicaciones, pero creo que deberían promover un plan de adivinación de las cualidades de IBM para que cada día más organizaciones puedan usarlo, y de esta manera permitir que este sea el único medio de comunicación con todas las organizaciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo a la organización que organice su equipo de confianza, establezca el perfil estratégico, los objetivos, los objetivos a corto, mediano y largo plazo y determine las acciones, revise las herramientas de IBM para definir finalmente su utilidad en el crecimiento de la organización.

Actualmente, no hay ningún problema comercial con IBM. En la organización, las herramientas de IBM han proporcionado muchos beneficios, tales como; archivando la consolidación de la información del proceso de financiación de proyectos productivos, el análisis de datos para la toma de decisiones, evitando la duplicación de información, salvaguardando la información confidencial y mejorando los tiempos de respuesta entre las autoridades centrales y regionales.

"Shared files as if they were in your own computer"

What do you like best?

It doesn't add any new interface to your computer, if you have basic knowledge around navigating through files it's enough, not adding any extra layer also means that it doesn't add any extra work so it's efficient enough to not become a problem.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps too simplistic, but it really isn't something to complain about because its core is the simplicity. Sometimes the searchs are a bit slow, it could be improved, also the web interface (which you don't have to use) could be more modern and not look like an old website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any thought about sharing files for a group of people and they aren't all IT members this is the most easy to use program.

We are a group of analysts, programmers and IT members with a changing environment and the best way to share those changes, to share any file or idea (or a new tutorial or metodology) is through this program, some are not

District Coordinator
Chemicals

"Just okay. "

What do you like best?

I like the community function and the collaboration it fosters, I also like the ability to share files with only specific people.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the instant messaging feature was a bit more prominent. I would use it more if it were in a place that was more easily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is what you make it. The way that your company implements Connections will determine its success.

Because of the way our corporate network is set up we don't have any kind of shared drive that we can use to share files among people in the office. With Connections we are able to share completed reports and working documents either in a community or in the files app. It has reduced paper waste and increased the speed and flow of information in our office and in our district, and ultimately has saved us time and money.

Gerente superior de tecnologías de la información
(5001-10,000 employees)

"IBM Connections, comparte y administra contenidos"

What do you like best?

Es una excelente herramienta que te permite compartir y administrar contenidos como una red social, fácil uso a través de equipos y dispositivos móviles, contiene funciones diversas como blogs, foros, archivos, perfiles, actividades, entre otros. Permite una comunicación rápida y fluida con compañeros de trabajo.

What do you dislike?

Es una excelente aplicación que mas bien aporta al desarrollo de la compañía. Es rápida y fluida, por lo que no puedo comentar nada negativo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Se recomienda a cualquiera empresa u organización, permite compartir el contenido de importancia entre compañeros, sedes y otras localidades, de una manera eficaz y rápida.

En la empresa se usa actualemnte para actualizar y mantener el contenido y poderlo compartir con otras areas, sede o localidades permitiendo compartir contenidos de importante de una manera fluida y rápida.