IBM Connections

3.9

IBM Connections has exponential ROI: increased employee productivity, improved HR efficiency, reduced IT costs.

Work for IBM Connections?

Learning about IBM Connections?

IBM Connections Reviews

Ask IBM Connections a Question
Showing 490 IBM Connections reviews
IBM Connections review by Daniel  V.
Daniel V.

"Integral management of all the tools for social networks of my company."

What do you like best?

IBM Cnnections is a software that fits very well to my work since it allows me to manage everything related to the social networks of our television channel. Thanks to IBM Connections I have in my work a blog about the content of our television programming, files, user community forums, user profiles that link to our topics in the forums and many more tools that allow me to efficiently manage the interaction of users with the workers of the television channel where I work. All these functions I can measure thanks to the statistics that the software offers me, and thanks to the conclusions that these statistics offer me we can better direct our communication campaigns and design our daily programming. It also has a moderator option that allows me to review the content posted by our users and thus answer questions or edit information according to our business interests. This software is incredible and very useful to develop my daily work activities.

What do you dislike?

This software is so comprehensive and complete that I have no complaints or recommendations to make since each of its tools are quite useful and adjusted to my work demands in my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many workers do not have in their hands a tool that allows them to integrally manage the interaction of their customers and users with the company, for this reason I recommend them to use IBM Connections, a software complete enough to help your company to offer a good service to your customers. This software has everything you need to project your company positively and that's why I recommend it.

Thanks to the tools this software has provided to meet my work objectives, I can conclude that IBM Connections has made me an excellent worker, and I have learned a lot using this software to moderate the interaction with the public to observe our programming. No doubt IBM Connections has done wonders for me in my work, and I am very grateful to have the opportunity to use this software on a daily basis.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about IBM Connections
IBM Connections review by Quispe J.
Quispe J.

"IBM"

What do you like best?

User profiles - finding and connecting users, and showing where they fit in the organization

Communities - providing places for user groups and departments to collect and share information

Wikis - Makes it easy to edit and add information in various places

What do you dislike?

Overviews and structures - lacking numerous highlights including essential ones like email notice

Inquiry - frequently doesn't discover things clients are searching for

Establishment and upkeep - complex programming is difficult to introduce and keep up

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is appropriate for advisory group work and furthermore organizations that have numerous divisions yet additionally need to make straightforwardness.

IBM Connections is appropriate for bigger associations that require an inside long range informal communication device and will manage IBM and the intricacy of the product. It is less appropriate for smaller organizations and those who don't want to deal with the complexity, or IBM's awful customer service and prices.

What Employee Intranet solution do you use?

IBM Connections review by Andrea G.
Andrea G.

"Develop your ideas in a creative and enjoyable space"

What do you like best?

The interesting thing about this platform is how the communication is developed, it has all the characteristics of a software to exercise the collaborative work between the different areas of the company. It is different from others because incredibly people enjoy using it and at the same time has tools that become essential functions to improve internal communication and with third parties through social networks, allows everyone who participates in it to be part of the strategic development and commercial communication of the company and its brand.

What do you dislike?

For no one is it a secret that IBM platforms have to be somewhat complex in their installation and configuration, I do not know if these aspects can be improved however it is worth the effort

We have used it to test internal and external communication and collaboration, thus managing a large part of our communication and press strategy. It has been of great help to involve the team to participate in the construction of that strategic line of work through various channels of communication with colleagues and consultants that has made us grow every day, improve and correct errors in a timely manner.

IBM Connections review by Debora C.
Debora C.

"A software that strengthens companies."

What do you like best?

This software has contributed a lot to my professional performance in the company where I work. Thanks to this software, we have been able to strengthen our internal business dynamics, making our work team benefit greatly from IBM Connections. Among the benefits that this software has is that it works and is very useful to organize our company internally since IBM Connections offers you forums, libraries, business social networks, profiles, emails and many other things that greatly influence the collective strengthening of our company, making us more competent and adapted to the needs of our company.

What do you dislike?

One of the most integral and complete softwares that I have had the pleasure to use. Since our company acquired the services of this software I have been able to notice how our performance has improved, and this happens because IBM Connections has many very efficient tools designed for great business challenges. I am very grateful to be able to use this software on a daily basis in our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is the ideal solution for companies looking for a system that allows them to strengthen internal links between workers and departments or managers IBM Connections has many tools of extraordinary value for business growth and therefore I recommend it whenever possible.

Thanks to the goodness that this software offers me in my work, I have been able to considerably increase my faculties as a worker, improving my individual performance as a collective, and making me a good worker. This software has contributed enormously to my professional training.

IBM Connections review by Zorelis R.
Zorelis R.

"IBM Connections la red social de empresa"

What do you like best?

Es una excelente plataforma que te permite comunicarte con el entorno laboral, permitiendo compartir noticias, eventos y todo lo que concierne al trabajo, la interfaz es fácil de usar y configurar el contenido apropiado, ademas de esto cuenta con foros, blogs, marcadores y muchas mas funcionalidades optimizando así el intercambio de información. Es muy importante ya que permite un ambiente en armonía centrando contenido de interés para todos los integrantes y así aportar soluciones empresariales.

What do you dislike?

Todo el tiempo que se viene usando este software, he notado excelencia y calidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Permite una comunicación fluida y efectiva, es una red social, especial para mantener el contenido de importancia y compartirlo con el entorno laboral, ideal para empresas que posean sedes en diferentes localidades, Es fácil de usar y configurar, y no necesita de inducción ya que la interfaz y plataforma es fácil de usar.

Se usa para mantenerse comunicado, para compartir todo el contenido y material referente o de importancia para la empresa, teniendo así especie de un centro de información centralizado para todos aquellos que necesiten contenido de su preferencia.

IBM Connections review by joseudy m.
joseudy m.

"I manage social networks of companies with this software."

What do you like best?

Some of my clients have asked me for support to manage the organization and communication within their company, and for this I use IBM Connections, a wonderful software created by IBM, which I call "corporate social networks", since it has many interesting functions that allow to strengthen the business synergy, as well as to strengthen and project the image of the company abroad. This software has blogs, forums, libraries, widgets, home pages, performance statistics, bookmarks and many other elements that make it the best in the market. The IBM company has been very careful in creating a software like this one, it has so many tools that it is incredible to be able to count on them in any company. Every large company should use this software to meet their work goals.

What do you dislike?

In order to use this software to its maximum capacity, you need computer knowledge since each of these tools must be configured according to the requirements of the company that contracts the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IBM Connections is the future, it is the software that opens the door to organization and business management. I already mentioned that this software has good tools that promote internal communication and business synergy, a necessary value to increase business productivity.

This software has boosted each of my skills in managing and exposing information in social networks and business organizations, making me a more corporate professional and prepared to face the challenge of exposing a brand or a product through IBM Connections.

IBM Connections review by Francisco Javier M.
Francisco Javier M.

" Multiple tools to strengthen business synergy."

What do you like best?

In my work it is important to maintain a good communication and information channel with each of our employees, in addition to having a good communication strategy to expose each of our activities to the users of our services, which is why we hired the IBM Connections service, a functional tool that allows us to manage our social networks, blogs, forums, libraries, home pages, user profiles, and other tools necessary to keep our staff informed and adequately expose the objectives of our fire brigade so that the population has updated information on fire prevention methods, telephone numbers of our central and recommendations by our fire brigade to avoid accidents.

What do you dislike?

This software is so multifunctional and has so many tools that it has no weaknesses or deficiencies in the service it offers me. Every day I use this software to its maximum capacity taking advantage of each one of its benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If one of the functions in your job is to use many accounts, whether they are banks, email, institutional portals and so on, I recommend that you use Roboform, an exceptional software that allows you to manage your passwords and be more efficient at work.

I always say to each one of the members of our fire brigade, "it's not just about having knowledge about extinction and fire prevention, but you have to know how to socialize that information to the population," and this software has been vital to achieve this goal. Every time I use IBM Connections to manage our social networks, we can provide all our knowledge to the population and thus minimize the risk of accidents. A software that has allowed me to expose my knowledge to save lives.

IBM Connections review by Betza O.
Betza O.

"Focus all information in one workspace"

What do you like best?

Allows you to consolidate and disseminate information securely with your team from a single space, contains tools and functions that will allow you to edit and share documents, also lets you participate in forums and blog developing communication and taking it to another corporate and business level. It lets you set up email and manage scheduled commitments, the calendar functions are great for planning tasks and projects.

What do you dislike?

It is not an easy software to use, at the beginning it costs a little to adapt to your needs.

We achieved a fluent communication in our offices with this software, the collaborative work has given its positive fruits, the corporate image and the communicational work has impacted our target audience by social networks, and audiovisual media in general. Internally, the work environment is much lighter and easier to carry, tolerance was present and the energy in the work is very positive, all focused on achieving new goals.

IBM Connections review by Sam D.
Sam D.

"Sharing information with IBM Connections"

What do you like best?

It puts at the disposal tools for analysis with business social networks allowing to improve decision making for the growth of companies. The tools facilitate advanced business communications with collaborative tools. The employees can download an installable program on the computer that synchronizes the documents that are with the web. I like is the security of the information that is based on the high standards of the data, it can be shared and reach the other members of the organization.

What do you dislike?

A monthly subscription to this software seems expensive to me. The file viewer is a slow and more difficult to handle than a normal file. At first, it is difficult to understand the interface and all functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We like this software and we use it every day to solve our problems.

Thanks to the tools, it was possible to understand the results information allowing to make decisions focused on the growth of the organization.

IBM Connections review by Consultant

"IBM Connections "

What do you like best?

Intelligent collaboration leads to better outcomes.

Share news, knowledge and information across the entire organization — in easily searchable digital hubs — and help employees do their jobs faster and better.

IBM Connections is a robust intranet environment that helps you organize and easily distribute content, information, and documentation across the entire organization — no matter where people are. You can tailor online communities around projects, topics or teams — without calling IT.

Take advantage of AI capabilities to help orient people around the content that matters most. With intelligence layered into the experience, information is easily searchable and prioritized, surfacing the most important, timely information on an individual level.

Facilitate rich interactions and learning opportunities between leadership, management and employees. The built-in features of Connections allow for two-way communication, giving employees a voice and managers real insight.

Count on enterprise-grade security and control, whether in the cloud or on-premises. You can customize levels of access to content and files for both internal and external users, and the robust security and privacy features ensure effective compliance and lower risk.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing’ love everything about program.

Solving a better way to work with customers.

IBM Connections review by Jose A S.
Jose A S.

"your ideal tool for online collaboration and integrated web email.!!!"

What do you like best?

Because it is a social network for companies and helps you communicate, collaborate and create strong relationships with more users. You stay connected in the office or mobile device. IBM Connections have the following applications to help you on a daily basis; Homepage, Blogs, Bookmarks, Activities, Communities, Files, Forums, Metrics, Profiles and Wikis. If the user would like to share information he can create a network of useful contacts, or he can follow him to the people.

What do you dislike?

One of the main flaws that this application can have is the cost of the paid version. since for medium-sized companies it can often be inaccessible to have the budget that is required to acquire this great application for business use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue giving a good support to the application and lower the cost of the application in the vesion pays

In medium or large companies communication at the moment of working in a group is very important and at the same time very difficult ... because it represents big problems. this application allows you to solve this with the different plugin that counts as: Activities, Notes, emails, file sharing among others; that allow you to handle the same information among those in charge of performing a corresponding job.

IBM Connections review by Debbie T.
Debbie T.

"An excellent social communicating platform"

What do you like best?

It's a great social network for your company to communicate with more users, and it's so easy to share data and information with your colleagues with the capability of the email and the dependability of the planning and calendar functions and most importantly it is very user friendly with the design of the product so it's easy for everyone to use

What do you dislike?

Really the only fault I find with IBM Connection is the customer support response time, it is quiet high, while I understand there are other customers than just myself but I just wish they would resolve this issue as it is very frustrating when you are needing assistance right away so I hope this is something that will improve with customer support response time

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy to use sofware, IBM Connection is the answer as it is very easy to use with a friendly interface which allows the user to quickly adapt but does have very long wait time for customer support to respond.

IBM Connection allows me to access my HR forms,IBM portal , links to events and it's very helpful in sharing any file through this program

IBM Connections review by Jennifer Scarlet J.
Jennifer Scarlet J.

"Share documents and information from the cloud"

What do you like best?

The Calendar and Meeting Schedule window in the Software is unique, reliable, easy to use and generates a great performance, it also allows access to the email through the browser and not as an installed application, thus making its use more practical, and of course their communities to share documents and knowledge have been the best solutions provided by this software to the company.

What do you dislike?

IBM Conections has some details, such as the lack of a chat function to communicate at the moment, and the fact that some screens are very unintuitive make it necessary to practice a lot to use the software properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IBM Connections has some faults in terms of its uselessness, and the lack of the chat feature greatly undermines the performance of the software, but its key features such as its calendar windows, and meeting rooms balance the errors exposed, plus if we add the template option adaptable to any organization and the mail window as the main way to share documents, the software becomes very competitive in the market.

IBM Connections is the tool preferred by the company to connect and collaborate in all types of areas (project management, knowledge management, collaboration and sharing ideas), in addition to the main software you can use e-mail, virtual rooms and calendars to improve communication. IBM Conections is used throughout the organization and we access it from any browser through the cloud

IBM Connections review by Renee B.
Renee B.

"Overall gets the job accomplished"

What do you like best?

The email capability, dependability of the calendar & planning functions, and it makes it super easy to share data and information with colleagues. The design of the product is also great and easy to use. Very user friendly. It tries to make everything relate able for everyone in order to improve the system of the technology.

What do you dislike?

It can take a while to learn.The screens are require some tutorials or just plain discovery learning and trial and error. It can also be tedious and take vital time out of important daily functions. The updates do not really do much to improve errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would give it a try and see how it can change your company day to day for the better. weight your pros and cons and go from there

It allows for work to be completed more closely together especially on projects and in day to day work situation. This is a major improvement compared to the past.

IBM Connections review by Cesar V.
Cesar V.

"Communication and collaboration service in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It is a cloud service designed for communication and collaboration in your work environment. Points in favor is a platform that generates a comprehensive work environment, where all involved participate, all have assigned tasks and all are part of the project, one of the most useful tools is the meeting room, we all converge whether we are there or not. the office that has benefited us the time of our journalistic work

What do you dislike?

It is a very useful but quite heavy tool for some of our computers, it is complex to use at its maximum expression, it is not an easy task to learn how to use it, however if you intend to achieve it

The dynamics of each department is different to be able to consolidate and debug important information becomes most of the time a challenge, with this software that consolidation is facilitated, it becomes your ally

IBM Connections review by Pansy W.
Pansy W.

"IBM Connections, great for communication"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to create different communities to follow. This is good fo our organization because there is a lot of information that we share across departments and using the wiki to store that information was a bit clunky. This created an easier way to keep up with changes in infromation between departments.

What do you dislike?

Once I learned how to use it and became moe acclimated with it, I was no longer intimidated by it. The only thing that I don't like is that I can't color code emails from my contacts. Lol. I can do that in Lotus Notes.

Definitely scheduling things on my calendar for meetings became easier, especially when I used Lotus Notes before for that which aftera while becamse very clunky and slow. Filtering my emails is also easier through IBM Connections as well.

IBM Connections review by Miguel P.
Miguel P.

"De los mejores softwares"

What do you like best?

Lo más interesante es que se puede utilizar en dispositivos móviles, lo que permite mantenerse en contacto con los miembros de la empresa que hemos añadido, además se pueden realizar actividades especialmente de tipo colaborativo, compartir nuestra experiencia, lugar relevante información sobre las actividades que realizamos, así como también puede ser una manera de mejorar la participación en un proyecto específico de la empresa y estar al día con todo lo relacionado con la organización con respecto a los miembros que comparten las actividades diarias como Wel l como otros que están en él. empresa, pero son de otras áreas de interés.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de ser un buen software de negocios sociales, algunos miembros de la empresa no lo reconocen como una herramienta útil, ya que prefieren trabajar con otro software o de una manera muy tradicional, creando ciertas barreras de comunicación, sin embargo otros usuarios de la empresa Han aceptado y visto mejores resultados relacionados con la coordinación de actividades y eficiencias en sus respectivas áreas de trabajo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy buena calidad en servicios así como diversas herramientas donde se pueden gestionar actividades así como compartir información como foros, wiki o blogs, que le permite adaptarse a diferentes usuarios, a través de una interfaz segura y amigable con el usuario, lo que permite una rápida adaptación del mismo en el manejo del producto.

Mejora de la forma efectiva la comunicación entre el personal y el laboratorio en la empresa en diversas áreas, que pueden compartir información relevante como soporte y otros usuarios que requieren ayuda o comparten su experiencia, para la búsqueda de soluciones a los problemas de la empresa, así como la optimización de los procesos internos

IBM Connections review by Ramon M.
Ramon M.

"It is a great strategy in relation to social business, which allows to strengthen the relationships "

What do you like best?

The most interesting thing is that it can be used in mobile devices, which allows keeping in touch with the members of the company that we have added, in addition you can carry out activities especially of collaborative type, share our experience, place relevant information about the activities that we perform as well as it can also be a way to improve the participation in a specific project of the company and be up to date with everything related to the organization with respect to the members who share the daily activities as well as others who are in it. company but they are from other areas of interest.

What do you dislike?

Despite being a good Social Bussiness software, some members of the company do not recognize it as a useful tool, since they prefer to work with other software or in a very traditional way, creating certain communication barriers, however other users of the company They have accepted and seen better results related to the coordination of activities and efficiencies in their respective work areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good quality in services as well as various tools where you can manage activities as well as share information such as forums, wiki or blogs, which allows you to adapt to different users, through a secure and friendly interface with the user, which allows a quick adaptation of the same in the handling of the product.

Improvement of the effective form The communication between the personnel and the laboratory in the company in diverse areas, which can share relevant information as support and other users that require help or share their experience, for the search of solutions to the problems of the Company as well as the optimization of internal processes.

IBM Connections review by Billy J.
Billy J.

"Tool that facilitates business interactions"

What do you like best?

IBM Connections was designed to help companies make the most of their human resource potential. Using this platform, you can contact everybody inside the company, and access every file you may be interested in. Its blogs, activities, and communities are where business information and most of the issues are discussed, with the software being in charge of the security and protection properties. As a result, the company saves an incredible amount of time, and there is no risk that valuable information will leak out of the company's hands.I like it because if you have any doubts, you can post it in the community and you can get the expert answers from people who have come across those same issues.In searching In addition to simple searching ,widget called Bookmarks can dynamically refine search results with the user identifying users or other tags of interest to them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is the the UI of the activities component really needs a redesign. Currently this component was there already from the beginning of IBM Connections and never got a UI .Functionality wise the UI is working as per the expectation but there are too many words instead of graphical content.It would be better if we have that .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it so that it makes the life of the people in a company easier in a lot of ways .

In our company it serves as a portal for user's social collaboration.There is a widget called profiles which provides an online directory of people within our organization.there is another widget called bookmarks which is a social bookmarking service which allows people to bookmark web-content, tag it, and share it.

IBM Connections review by Pritam S.
Pritam S.

"A Great useful Social Platform By IBM for Corporate "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it is having lot of feature.It mainly used for communicating with yours colleagues and sharing files with them.you can create different communities and can connect with different communities and forums which will help to enhance your knowledge.Here you can create you own blogs and you can read all company blogs that is very helpful to get some knowledge.You can set up meeting as well easily using Connection.wikis help you to publish and edit the file content.You can share the file with the tags to specific people..Activities feature we can use as the task management tool if lot of people are working in some specific task.You can creating different Survey forms as well for collection opinions.Over ally in one place you can get lot of useful things .

What do you dislike?

Feature wise it's very good and having lot of feature, I feel like the user interface need some improvement which can help to make it more user friendly .The Mobile app also need some improvement to make it more easy to use. Customer support response time is bit high as well thy can improve that as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend IBM Connection for those organisation who needs a platform for there social communication in there Organization with lot of advance feature.

in our company we use IBM connection for setup meeting and communication with colleague.Different communities and blogs keeps us updated.some of demo file and presentation we use to keep in connection page.

IBM Connections review by Bettyanne M.
Bettyanne M.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I really like being able to see everything I need to see all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is so much on the homepage that I cannot locate certain things but other than organization, I like everything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company has a lot of info and certain things that need to get across to a large sum of your employees I would definitely recommend this product. It has so much information that it is really beneficial.

Just all info added to connections. It is all available at the drop of a hat. You can search for anything you are looking for. I can access my HR forms, Links to events, IBM portal and more.

IBM Connections review by Miguel M.
Miguel M.

"IBM Connections es una herramienta muy pero que muy útil"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que las conexiones de IBM permitan la integración de correo electrónico, colaboración y edición de documentos. la solución combina servicios de correo electrónico, mensajería instantánea, edición de documentos en línea, conferencia web, uso compartido de archivos y redes sociales en un paquete de implementación simplificado.

Dicha herramienta de comunicación altamente segura para la interconexión de organizaciones con clientes, socios, participantes, etc. cuenta con herramientas avanzadas que combinan información de correo electrónico y otros medios.

Tiene un excelente panel de control de funciones, intercambio de archivos, comunidades, edición de documentos en línea y mensajería junto con correo electrónico y calendario para web, PC y móvil.

What do you dislike?

Es una excelente herramienta para las comunicaciones, pero creo que deberían promover un plan de adivinación de las cualidades de IBM para que cada día más organizaciones puedan usarlo, y de esta manera permitir que este sea el único medio de comunicación con todas las organizaciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a la organización que organice su equipo de confianza, establezca el perfil estratégico, los objetivos, los objetivos a corto, mediano y largo plazo y determine las acciones, revise las herramientas de IBM para definir finalmente su utilidad en el crecimiento de la organización.

Actualmente, no hay ningún problema comercial con IBM. En la organización, las herramientas de IBM han proporcionado muchos beneficios, tales como; archivando la consolidación de la información del proceso de financiación de proyectos productivos, el análisis de datos para la toma de decisiones, evitando la duplicación de información, salvaguardando la información confidencial y mejorando los tiempos de respuesta entre las autoridades centrales y regionales.

IBM Connections review by Cristian A.
Cristian A.

"Shared files as if they were in your own computer"

What do you like best?

It doesn't add any new interface to your computer, if you have basic knowledge around navigating through files it's enough, not adding any extra layer also means that it doesn't add any extra work so it's efficient enough to not become a problem.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps too simplistic, but it really isn't something to complain about because its core is the simplicity. Sometimes the searchs are a bit slow, it could be improved, also the web interface (which you don't have to use) could be more modern and not look like an old website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any thought about sharing files for a group of people and they aren't all IT members this is the most easy to use program.

We are a group of analysts, programmers and IT members with a changing environment and the best way to share those changes, to share any file or idea (or a new tutorial or metodology) is through this program, some are not

IBM Connections review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Just okay. "

What do you like best?

I like the community function and the collaboration it fosters, I also like the ability to share files with only specific people.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the instant messaging feature was a bit more prominent. I would use it more if it were in a place that was more easily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is what you make it. The way that your company implements Connections will determine its success.

Because of the way our corporate network is set up we don't have any kind of shared drive that we can use to share files among people in the office. With Connections we are able to share completed reports and working documents either in a community or in the files app. It has reduced paper waste and increased the speed and flow of information in our office and in our district, and ultimately has saved us time and money.

IBM Connections review by Nelson Rafael T.
Nelson Rafael T.

"IBM Connections, comparte y administra contenidos"

What do you like best?

Es una excelente herramienta que te permite compartir y administrar contenidos como una red social, fácil uso a través de equipos y dispositivos móviles, contiene funciones diversas como blogs, foros, archivos, perfiles, actividades, entre otros. Permite una comunicación rápida y fluida con compañeros de trabajo.

What do you dislike?

Es una excelente aplicación que mas bien aporta al desarrollo de la compañía. Es rápida y fluida, por lo que no puedo comentar nada negativo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se recomienda a cualquiera empresa u organización, permite compartir el contenido de importancia entre compañeros, sedes y otras localidades, de una manera eficaz y rápida.

En la empresa se usa actualemnte para actualizar y mantener el contenido y poderlo compartir con otras areas, sede o localidades permitiendo compartir contenidos de importante de una manera fluida y rápida.

IBM Connections review by Kristina K.
Kristina K.

"This is an excellent information consolidation tool, which is ideal for growing organizations."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, a lot of the functionality that you can not miss in today's environment, a sound architecture.

What do you dislike?

I least like IBM;

I believe that the image of interfaces can be improved, given the grass of light colors.

You can add report models for analyzing results and control indicators by type of project.

This is a program that I personally like very much, and therefore there are several negative comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I propose to plan and invest in adoption in order to attract users in the right direction

I'm using a mobile application for Ibm connections over the last 8 months. this is a very good app. easily connects to the organization. This is a very good app. Synchronization with the organization. this application is for the organization. this application has one important function, which in one application allows you to configure different accounts for different organizations. The Ibm connection is also available for cloud computing.

IBM Connections review by Robert A.
Robert A.

"LinkedIn vs. IBM Connections"

What do you like best?

As a recruiter for intelligence and security related fields, I often have to find appropriate candidates for high-end positions in cyber and other analyses related positions. Generally, I use LinkedIn to do this, but when i need a specific niche roll in cyber, IBM Connections can sometimes help find the right placement.

What do you dislike?

At first, I didn't like using it compared to LinkedIn, but I had positive results a few times and decided to write a positive review.

We have been able to find specialized contractors who specialize in development environments and containerized cybersecurity virtualization operations.

IBM Connections review by Carlos G.
Carlos G.

"We use IBM Connections / Logis"

What do you like best?

System is very old but pretty easy to use as long as you know the commands that are needed to insert in the main page. The system is pretty quick and hardly ever gets slow or freezes.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this system is that does not have decimals when using numeric digits in certain fields.

The only time we can use decimals is when checking exchange currency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IBM Connections / Logis is a great system but very old, I believe there are better programs out there now a days that can probably do the same work with less effort and faster response.

With IBM Connections / Logis we can process shipments, print HAWB's, MAWB's and manifests.

We can have all data of customers in the system.

IBM Connections review by Marco G.
Marco G.

"The best business interconnection tool"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best tools that allows the interconnection between employees and the company facilitating social and professional relations between them, it is a very versatile tool coming to be compared with a business social network

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage of this powerful tool of the business information system is the vunerabilidad by means of mobile devices, because these are easier to be victims of computer plagiarism

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application of business communication because it allows the interconnection company, client and employee providing timely and accurate response to solve the day-to-day problems of the company

With this tool of business communication many problems have been solved due to the timely and accurate communication of its employees with the employer, providing a greater response to make decisions that affect the company.

IBM Connections review by Exson M.
Exson M.

"IBM tool for assertive communication in smart organizations"

What do you like best?

I like that IBM connections allows the integration of email, collaboration and document editing. the solution combines email, instant messaging, online document editing, web conferencing, file sharing and social networking services in a simplified deployment package.

said highly secure communication tool for the interconnection of organizations with clients, partners, participants, etc. it has advanced tools that combine email information and other media.

It has an excellent control panel of functions, file sharing, communities, editing of documents online and messaging together with email and calendar for web, pc and mobile.

What do you dislike?

it is an excellent tool for communications, but i believe that they should promote a plan of divining the qualities of IBM so that each day more organizations can use it, and in this way allow that this is the only means of communication with all organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the organization to organize its trusted team, establish the strategic profile, objetives, short, medium and long term goals and determine the actions, the review the IBM tools to finally define their usefulness in the growth of the organization

Currently, there is no commercial problem with IBM. In the organization there have been many benefits provided by IBM tools, such as; archieving the consolidation of the information of the financing process of productive projects, the analysis of data for decision making, avoiding duplication of information, safeguarding confidential information and improve response times between central and regional authorities.

IBM Connections review by Alfredo B.
Alfredo B.

"The best way to communicate with the IBM Connections company?"

What do you like best?

Because it can be used as a social network for companies and helps you communicate, collaborate and create strong relationships with more users. It also allows you to be able to create different communities, also allows you to stay connected in the office or mobile device. On the other hand has the following applications that allows you a daily help: Communities, Blogs, Profiles Bookmarks, Home, Activities, Forums, Files, Metrics and Wikis. It also allows the user if he or she wants to share information, can create a useful network of contacts or can follow it to people.

What do you dislike?

Its main flaws that it has is having this application is the cost of the paid version. since for medium-sized companies it can often be inaccessible to have the necessary budget to acquire this great application for commercial use.

Recommendations for others considering the product. On the other hand I do not like it is that I can not color code the emails of my contacts taking into account that other software competence of the if they do it example: Lotus Notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se recomienda seguir dando un buen soporte a la aplicación y que se pueda reducir el costo de la aplicación en la vesion paga.

This software solves the big problem of communication between departments of medium or large companies because when working in a different group or department for a project is very important and at the same time very difficult ... to be communicated because it represents big problems . mentioned application allows you to solve this with the different complements that count as: emails, Activities, exchange of files among others, Notes; that allow managing the same information to the entire working group among those in charge of each of the departments.

IBM Connections review by naomi l.
naomi l.

"Together connected"

What do you like best?

The connection is great IBM is all that it expected in a company. I feel highly connected to this company I feel they can feel everything that I have a need for. Thank you IBM for being so transparent. I love the feature of instant messaging. The ability to share files in the cloud has helped my company more productive in more ways than one. The software is great for file sharing I think because you have a certain amount of power to be able to pull anyone file from the cloud as long as you know the document name. In my opinion that is a lot of power to be able to communicate in such a way to be in different avenues at one time. Technology has grown so much these days it takes a novice to keep up with all the new technology coming out.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about this company they have been so useful to me all these years where would I be without them

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend IBM Connections it is everything you will need in software for your company from email, to scheduling meetings to group chat.

They help me by offering the best technology to get the job done for my company. IBM connections cloud based software helps me to incorporate email into one central location. As well as to schedule on line meetings as needed.

IBM Connections review by Amit B.
Amit B.

"IBM Connection Corporate social Platform"

What do you like best?

Mainly IBM connection works as a social networking platform over the corporation.It is very easy to use and it is having lot of feature.It helps to communicate with the co-workers and sharing the files with them,Along with that we can use it to set up meeting also by some easy steps. Here you can create communities and can connect with different communities and forums which helps a lot to be updated.Here you can create you own blogs and you can read all company blogs that is very helpful to get some knowledge.Using wikis you can publish and edit the file content.You can share the file with the tags also and you can share to some specific people also.Activities feature we can use as the task management tool if lot of people are working in some specific task.It is having a larger user community also and good customer support from IBM side always.

What do you dislike?

It is having lot of feature but little more improvement i feel it need like They can make the user interface more attractive and user friendly.One more thing in Search option they can add some feature like auto suggestion and auto correct.They can reduce the loading time also if they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are searching for tool for social communication in you corporation with lot of advance feature then you can go with IBM connection.It is price efficient also.

For our client we use IBM connection for having internal cooperation.Using this, several units who work on different things able to work efficiently with all the dependencies.Lots of communities and blogs keeps us updated

IBM Connections review by Sneha A.
Sneha A.

"Mainframe Application Use for Supply Chain Management. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of access to get it to open. Its easy to get to because it opens right through internet explorer. Its easy to have a shortcut set directly to it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how old and outdated the program is. I also don't like how the characters have to be typed out in the appropriate locations for it to work. Its tough to work with sometimes and much more long winded and tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would stay away from Mainframe MMS application as much as possible. Its not the best thing to use in 2018.

I am using it to fulfill end user's request for purchases. I use it to create PO's from requisitions and then print any reqs directly off of the application.

IBM Connections review by Alejandro M.
Alejandro M.

"Go Cloud with IBM Connections"

What do you like best?

It is a powerful suite you can trust to migrate mostly every service on premise to the cloud; giving every end user mobility, security and much more. If you already have IBM services on premise like Email (IBM Notes) then it is possible to integrate it with cloud services and that was a NICE TO HAVE feature

What do you dislike?

Some configurations or set ups could be tricky and the boundaries between the suites can be a bit confusing. Some features we asked for where still on beta testing program so hopefully they´ll come out soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework before migrating or implementing. You will find IBM Connection has it all but not all suites are the same, so, you need to be sure what you are purchasing. Ask for a trail before going forward.

Anyone, anytime, anywhere. We, as the IT responsible department, sponsored the adoption of this wonderful tool to give our end users a whole new experience in terms of availability of data regardless the device or the location being accessed from.

IBM Connections review by Surya k.
Surya k.

"Great collaborative tool"

What do you like best?

IBM provides a security and cognitive technology of social network data allowing results to be obtained that optimize the processes of the organization.

What do you dislike?

I believe that the image of the interfaces can be improved considering a grass of light colors.

You can add models of results analysis reports, and management indicators by project type.

The security of IBM Connections is something worth for. I think the vendor paid adequate time in ensuring that all the items/files stored in this platform are safe. Furthermore, IBM Connections ensures that users share files between one user to another, ad this improves productivity. IBM Connections is an easy to use and manage tool,and therefore, individuals don't require more expertise to use it.

IBM Connections review by Ishah Laurah W.
Ishah Laurah W.

"Review"

What do you like best?

My very good friend, Patty, is the daughter of an IBM CEO, so obviously, I love all IBM has to offer!

What do you dislike?

In reality, there is really not one IBM product that I dislike. And why should I? What's not to like?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

IBM products have numerous benefits when using such to solve business problems with IBM Connections. Much of what I do is classified, so to protect National Security, I don't divulge the classified data regarding my work nor my use of products. IBM is not government (only a private company and/or corporation). I can safely say here, also, that IBM is not the only product line up I use for work.

IBM Connections review by User in Financial Services

"IBM prints"

What do you like best?

IBM is known for print jobs. They have a lot of contracts with companies for printers. A lot of companies started out with IBM as a computerized printer linked to a computer.

What do you dislike?

I do not believe there is anything I dislike about the printers no more than that they could be available more at more organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an organization that been in the print business for a long time, you should check out IBM. They have been in the printing business for as long as I can remember. I would say they were the main government printing option when I starting using printers in the office setting.

I think that they would benefit more with various organizations if the organizations knew they were one of the best in printing. They have been in the printing business for a long time therefore they are established as a main front fro printing as well as other equipment.

IBM Connections review by User in Information Technology and Services

""Increase your sales with Salesforce""

What do you like best?

tool that we use a lot and we like a lot because it allows us to manage and monitor everything from the same place, from social media information to chat history and the search of customers until sales closes make work and the atention is more personalized, fast and simple. Salesforce has allowed us to improve and increase our sales by creating good campaigns with great reach to our customers and future customers which helps us improve the sale of our products.

What do you dislike?

It's not that we did not like it, just that we believe it's a little bad process that we all go through, since Salesforce has a platform with many options and tools within it that makes you feel lost at first and it takes you time to adapt and learn to use this tool. And something that does bother us a little is the increase in their prices in the annual payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

program that will help you to be up-to-date with your clients, you can anticipate them faster and with higher quality and at the same time you will benefit from being able to increase the sale of your products with campaigns that help you reach potential customers.

We have benefited greatly from being able to serve our customers quickly, by keeping an orderly control of sales, sales and personalized attention, better response time, and a significant increase in sales. We have also been able to manage different media in the same place such as tickets, chat, social networks, requests, support, sales orders and payment records. Salesforce is undoubtedly a program that can positively benefit any company.

IBM Connections review by Bill E.
Bill E.

"Using IBM Connections to Collaborate with Team Members"

What do you like best?

IBM Connections has several plugins available that allow any user to interface with IBM Connections in a way that suits them. With plugins for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer, using the product couldn't be easier

What do you dislike?

There is really not much that I dislike about IBM Connections. Sometimes It can be tricky to find a document that a team member created if they store it in a folder outside of what you would expect. Doing searches for tags can help find the document, but that only seem to work in certain interfaces such as IE. Searching for tags in the Windows OS plugin doesn't work - or at least in our deployment anyway.

Having all documentation in one common location is key. This ensures that the most recent copy of any document is always accessible, and easy to update for all to benefit from. Technical documentation such as instructions & how-to's are constantly updated. IBM Connections makes the dissemination of this updated information very easy.

IBM Connections review by chris d.
chris d.

"Ibm"

What do you like best?

it is easy to send emails and find people when sending emails to my colleagues at work and in other places when I need to tell them something important for work related things. I like the overall quality of the services it provides to me as it makes for an outstanding service to use all the time in my experiences that is. Ibm is good to work with.

What do you dislike?

nothing it is easy and I get a lot done at work with it and does not take a lot of time to get to learn all of the gadgets that it comes with in the whole system it has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very east to use! You need to try this out very helpful!

scheduling conflicts and meetings and getting work materials in order for the come weeks or months throughout the year.

IBM Connections review by Edgardo Antonio R.
Edgardo Antonio R.

"The best corporate social network in the market"

What do you like best?

It has a cloud service to share files and any other information, instant messaging and commercial mail, is the perfect tool to instigate collaborative work, and healthy business competition.

What do you dislike?

One of its most notorious disadvantages is the cost of the software, making it inaccessible to many.

We use it in an opportunity for a period not exceeding one year, and is a software that takes a lot of weight off of you, you can organize the information you need in it and manage with other departments information or resources you need or need to run your projects. It enhances communication, collaboration and integration that made it one of my favorites.

IBM Connections review by Bobby W.
Bobby W.

"How to make your company Social"

What do you like best?

IBM Connections allows people in your company to stand out and showcase their hidden talents by sharing what they know instead of everyone living in a silo.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I dislike is the struggle it takes to perform an upgrade on the software. if it were more like an upgrade of say Office, run an installer and bam.. your done... but instead it requires you to back up files, install the updates, restore the files you just backed up, lots of tweaking afterwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

when doing a head to head comparison between Sharepoint and Connections, IBM Connections allowed our users to get rolling in a much faster time than with sharepoint.

the business problems that we are solving is that we are able to find Subject Matter Experts quickly when it comes to certain projects. by searching the profiles we can find that hidden gem of knowledge so that we won't get stuck re-inventing the wheel when someone has already done it for us.

IBM Connections review by Administrator

"Reliable and easy to use virtual meeting"

What do you like best?

I've used many different products as being a product manager over a decade, but IBM Connections tool is the best as being very reliable and easy to use. A new hire to my team who never used this product before quickly learned how to use all the functionalities that come with the product. Operation wise, it saves a lot of our time being productive at anytime anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Although it is very reliable and easy to use, few of my clients complained to me that their browsers seems not being supported. As it being a browser-based tool not requiring any heavy installation on the device, few browser that company has not been able to support yet could become the only cons I can think of.

Virtual meeting with team members and clients

Being able to share calendar and schedule meetings virtually.

The connection being very stable all the time provides pleasure to enjoy the product as much as possible.

IBM Connections review by JOSE ALBERTO V.
JOSE ALBERTO V.

"Interaction and communication from the cloud"

What do you like best?

It is a system in the cloud that allows you to work collaboratively with the different areas of your company. It is a complete communication tool, you can share files and even organize meetings, chat is one of its best achieved aspects

What do you dislike?

Just as dropbox has a very low file upload limit of 2GB, user support in technical support leaves much to be desired, the security it provides is basic, it does not have 2FA verification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

hey must work to improve each component of the platform and give security to users

It is a great integration and communication attempt that gives you the opportunity to visualize where the company should go in terms of work dynamics

IBM Connections review by User

"IBM a way to connect"

What do you like best?

In this network you can find an access to services that you do not know where you can learn many things, since it is a fusion of several platforms from my opinion. It gives you the possibility to develop and experiment in the professional field as you get knowledge. At the same time you can apply this knowledge and learning to make decisions or provide solutions at work. It is ideal for small and medium-sized companies, also for those who wish to undertake and innovate.

What do you dislike?

From my point of view the tool does not have any type of disadvantages, everything depends on the use that is given, this by the support team of the company or in the case of information technology to give continuity to the business by evaluating cost issues and flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that this tool provides a great contribution to all the companies for everything it can offer, it is mixed and has a wide variety of services. Not only can it be useful for companies but also for entrepreneurs who want to innovate and work on your projects.

For now I have not solved any problems in my work or personally with this tool. I have to try and give my opinion to my superiors to determine which tool or software is the most appropriate. However, I consider that there are many benefits and advantages that we could obtain for all the services it offers.

IBM Connections review by connie j.
connie j.

"IBM Connections "

What do you like best?

Using this platform, you can contact everyone inside the company, and access every file you need. It features different activities, blogs, and communities are where business information and most issues are discussed. I like it because if you have any doubts, you can post it inside the community forums and you can get expert answers from people who have come across the same issues.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike about IBM Connections is the UI of the activities component. I believe that it really needs a redesign. Functionality wise the UI is working as per the expectation but there are too many words instead of graphical content.

In our company it serves as a portal for user's social collaboration.There is a widget called profiles which provides an online directory of people within our organization.There is also a social bookmarking service which allows people to bookmark web-content, tag it, and share it.

IBM Connections review by TINCY G.
TINCY G.

"IBM Connections - Helps you connect better"

What do you like best?

IBM Connections is a wonderful collaborative tool which facilitates business interactions.

The social connect it aims at creating is a must mention. It helps me contact everybody inside the company, to access files of my interest. It keeps me updated with its blogs, activities, communities. It is also integrated behind the firewall which adds on to its security. it also helps you save money by keeping all important data in an easily accessible place.

What do you dislike?

Its strength outweighs its weakness. I cannot think of anything which would make me dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please go ahead and use it. It will help you to be updated with the daily happenings of your company. It provides you a forum to put forth your ideas and helps you receive feedbacks and suggestions. It also provides an option for emails. It helps you edit your profile which is very useful. It will help you connect better. It provides a lot of materials/ files of your interest.

We are a team working in agile. Hence it is very important for us to interact with the team and all the stakeholders. It is always essential to be updated with the activities happening in the company. IBM Connections offers you various options. It helps you update your profile, access files of your areas of interest, provides you an open forum for discussion, helps you send/receive emails and also provides polls. It is also a cost effective solution.

IBM Connections review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"IBM "

What do you like best?

IBM Connections is a collaborative tool that facilitates business interactions. Its basic operation is social networking both inside and outside the company.

What do you dislike?

i dont think i have much to dislike about IBM

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the same time, the software will help you reevaluate your resources, and orientate decisions towards precisely outlined results. Unlike expensive comparisons and costly failures to deliver information, IBM Connections will save your money by keeping all important data in an easily accessible location. Needless to say, the tool offers invaluable organizational and analytic features, and integrates seamlessly in whatever software architecture you’ve already installed (both IBM and third-party products).

IBM Connections was deliberately designed to help companies make the most of their human potential. Using this platform, you can contact everybody inside the company, and access every file you may be interested in. Its blogs, activities, and communities are where business information is most often discussed, with the software being in charge of the security and protection properties. As a result, the company saves an incredible amount of time, and there is no risk that valuable information will slide through the cracks.

IBM Connections review by Keith R.
Keith R.

"Connections has been one of the best platforms I've ever supported."

What do you like best?

I like that there are so many applications in one product. Wiki's, Blogs, Files, Events, etc. It makes it really easy to collaborate.

What do you dislike?

The install process is too long and difficult to follow unless you are an expert.

This product has made it really easy to work together as a team bringing many of the functions we use daily into a single community.

Learning about IBM Connections?

* We monitor all IBM Connections reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.