iasWorld

iasWorld is a complete Web-based, GIS-enabled toolset for managing the entire property tax life cycle. From CAMA and assessment to tax billing and collection, iasWorld provides enterprise-wide access to data to help streamline your operations from CAMA and assessment to tax billing and collection.

Work for iasWorld?

Learning about iasWorld?

iasWorld Reviews

Ask iasWorld a Question
Showing 22 iasWorld reviews
iasWorld review by Ash K.
Ash K.

"Good software product!"

What do you like best?

One-system access is amazing! The program saves so much time. I enjoy the additional sketches with complex features and touch-based tools. The system is helpful in improving productivity. It is helpful having so much information at our fingertips. The customization abilities it has on the user interface are also very helpful and beneficial to the work environment.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of customer support but overall I have no complaints about the product. There should be easier access to the Tyler support. Also, sometimes the necessary updates download very slowly but are efficient. This delay sometime creates development barriers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

iasWorld makes for a great combined paperless system. It is very efficient to have all of our tax information in one place and allows us to share info very quickly. This system will be a lifesaver! Make sure that the Tyler product is aligned with your company needs.

Great time saver. Makes for easy assessment and tax document preparation and storage. It will increase workflow potential and increase speed. The Tyler system helps the appeal review process become more streamlined. It is a valuable asset for our corporation.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about iasWorld
iasWorld review by rebecca c.
rebecca c.

"Best CAMA product"

What do you like best?

IAS World permits the jurisdiction a good quantity of freedom in customizing a CAMA systems that matches their desires.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes support solutions will take a major quantity of your time. there's generally a barrier than looks to exist between the top user and therefore the developers and implementation groups that integrate the business solutions for your jurisdiction remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be thorough in your testing at implementation and keep communication with Tyler as usually as doable to confirm the merchandise that you just come back away with can meet all of your desires.

We have taken our IAS World expertise and integrated Field Mobile to eliminate the requirement for paper within the new construction method. we've got additionally used the Appeals module to assist contour our BOR processes. we tend to presently complete our appeals review method quicker than we tend to ever had antecedently.

What US State & Local Government solution do you use?

iasWorld review by Nidia M.
Nidia M.

"iasWorld"

What do you like best?

is excellent, easy to use and fully customizable, has sketches which allow you to document tax issues and allows you in general lines to have all the information of the company centralized and ordered

What do you dislike?

it is usually slow when installing updates and when there are third level failures contacting the support staff can be complicated, it is a topic that could be improved, however it is very uncommon for the tool to fail

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it

I use the tool since I am part of the technology area and I have to give assistance and support to all the software installed in the company, but in particular it is used more than all the personnel of finance and administration.

iasWorld review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"Best CAMA product"

What do you like best?

IAS World allows the jurisdiction a great amount of freedom in customizing a CAMA systems that fits their needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes support solutions can take a significant amount of time. There is sometimes a barrier than seems to exist between the end user and the developers and implementation teams that integrate the business solutions for your jurisdiction remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be thorough in your testing at implementation and keep communication with Tyler as often as possible to ensure the product that you come away with will meet all your needs.

We have taken our IAS World experience and integrated Field Mobile to eliminate the need for paper in the new construction process. We have also used the Appeals module to help streamline our BOR processes. We currently complete our appeals review process faster than we ever had previously.

iasWorld review by Luna M.
Luna M.

"it's terribly useful and economical."

What do you like best?

This program permits its user to get state of affairs and examine sales information that helps a good deal for the users

What do you dislike?

I actually have noticed a scarcity of client support whereas mistreatment this tool, aside from that there's no such hindrance that I noticed throughout the method.

: this method could be a life saver! i really like however economical this program is and it's invariably nice to possess all my tax data in one place.

iasWorld review by Sarahh P.
Sarahh P.

" iasWorld is systematic and simple to use."

What do you like best?

i favor however simple it's to use this platform and that i use it for numerous totally different applications, it's user- friendly and value effective.

What do you dislike?

I didn't face any such complications whereas mistreatment this tool, it runs swimmingly and works simply fine, in my opinion.

iasWorld could be a well-organized ANd orderly program that is extremely helpful for the users World Health Organization ar searching for an e

conomical and user friendly tool for the aim.

iasWorld review by Lena C.
Lena C.

"iasWorld could be a versatile and coherent tool."

What do you like best?

it's a versatile program, customizable and it additionally give its users with all the pertinent data hold on bushed one system.

What do you dislike?

the corporate is quickly growth and since of this there's some client service connected problems I must face that is that the solely fault I noticed

his can be a awfully effective and cooperative tool and works nice even for the beginners, it's advanced and economical similarly as versatile.

iasWorld review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"iasWorld is systematic and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use this platform and I use it for various different applications, it is user- friendly and cost effective.

What do you dislike?

I did not face any such complications while using this tool, it runs smoothly and works just fine, in my opinion.

iasWorld is a well-organized and orderly program which is very useful for the users who are looking for an efficient and user friendly tool for the purpose.

iasWorld review by Barrett R.
Barrett R.

"It is very helpful and efficient. "

What do you like best?

This program allows its user to generate scenario and examine sales data which helps a great deal for the users.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed a lack of customer support while using this tool, other than that there is no such hindrance that I noticed throughout the process.

This system is a life saver! I love how efficient this program is and it is always great to have all my tax information in one place.

iasWorld review by sara b.
sara b.

"iasWorld is helpful and ideal."

What do you like best?

This program can altered, it is anything but difficult to utilize, proficient, accommodating and mindful just as it has a decent client administration.

What do you dislike?

The backend setup of this product is a bit of upsetting, for what I saw and could be made more easy to use for improvement.

It is a handy and productive programming which offers space to the client's imagination and has a spotless and clear design.

iasWorld review by ashley l.
ashley l.

"This stage is effective and very much arranged."

What do you like best?

This stage offer SAAS condition, capacity to co-make for the clients. It is productive and easy to understand just as has a decent client administration.

What do you dislike?

I found the mapping usefulness somewhat troublesome on their stages, other than that I discover this apparatus compelling and supportive.

This stage permits customization and furthermore has an extremely straightforward framework which is a success win circumstance, both for the client and the engineer.

iasWorld review by Carmen C.
Carmen C.

"This platform is swift and speedy"

What do you like best?

Their support team is doing a good job as I may directly consult with them rather than emailing the client support for queries and requests.

What do you dislike?

I actually have noticed that generally the updates are slow-going that i feel is thanks to the big size of the corporate.

iasWorld could be a terribly well-organised and coordinated tool that is proving and economical platform to its user base.

iasWorld review by Noel S.
Noel S.

"IASWorld"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the ability to use this software for many applications in the office.

What do you dislike?

I have very little experience with complications over the last 15 years of using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend anyone for this software because of the ease of use and the multiple departments you can connect with each other.

We are currently using iasworld to maximize work both in the office and out in the field with the limited staff that we have.

iasWorld review by keishly a.
keishly a.

"This stage is quick and fast."

What do you like best?

Their help group is working admirably as I could straightforwardly converse with them as opposed to messaging the client support for inquiries and solicitations.

What do you dislike?

I have seen that occasionally the updates are moderate going which I believe is because of the extensive size of the organization.

iasWorld is a very efficient and facilitated device which is demonstrating and proficient stage to its client base.

iasWorld review by Shemekia B.
Shemekia B.

"Just learning"

What do you like best?

It's a custom function on the user interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! We are still in the stage of begging. I have some complaints about the limitations of the software, but I think it's more like a restriction on new things.

Advice from others considering the product

Go ahead!

A lot of time savings = increased efficiency in the workflow

iasWorld review by Lucio M.
Lucio M.

"iasWorld is user friendly and adaptable"

What do you like best?

The program constantly seek feedback and is rapidly improving and upgrading for the sake of advancements in the tool.

What do you dislike?

There is a minor issue related to the limitations within the software which causes little inconvenience for the user at times.

iasWorld is very helpful and user friendly software which is constantly struggling for improvement and is doing a good job

iasWorld review by User in Financial Services

"Super Easy Software"

What do you like best?

Access to all pertinent information in one system. The touch-based tools and sketches with complex features is a Plus! For me an an employee using it; I has Improved my productivity. It also saves me so much time. All the information is there at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that i do not like about the software. I have been pleased with all of its functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time and get a full feel for everything it can do.

Gives us better data Quality. iasWorld also enhances the flow of information between agencies and Improves the quality of assessments.

iasWorld review by Kevin R.
Kevin R.

"Good conference"

What do you like best?

Networking and training with peers. Getting to speak directly with support team rather than through email and ticket system.

What do you dislike?

lack of customer support due to a growing company

combining to a paperless system

iasWorld review by Administrator

"iasWorld has been a good product to use"

What do you like best?

I like that there are continual improvement in the product and that Tyler continually seeks feedback.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes necessary updates are slow in coming, presumably due to the large size of the company.

It gives us all of our tax information in one place and allows us to share info with our Assessor's Office and the public.

iasWorld review by User

"just learning"

What do you like best?

the customization abilities it has on the userinterface

What do you dislike?

nothing so far! we are still erly in the implimention phase. i have a few complaints about limits within the software, but i think this is more about chnge to something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go for it!

massive time save=ngs from theincreased efficiancy in workflow

iasWorld review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Robust CAMA system"

What do you like best?

Ease of use on the front end, Streamlined appearance and robust back end.

What do you dislike?

Backend setup could be de-clutterred and made user friendly

Valuation of properties. and preparation of taxroll

iasWorld review by Administrator

"review of iasWorld"

What do you like best?

Ease of use.

Ability to customize.

SAAS environment

What do you dislike?

the mapping functionality currently is complicated across their platforms

Real Estate assessment.

CAUV administration

Conveyance of property information

Learning about iasWorld?

* We monitor all iasWorld reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.