FusionBanking

FusionBanking is a core operations platform for wholesale banks with functionality designed to promote reuse across different shared modules.

Work for FusionBanking?

Learning about FusionBanking?

FusionBanking Reviews

Showing 3 FusionBanking reviews
FusionBanking review by Christine T.
Christine T.

"My views on FusionBanking"

What do you like best?

I like its speed in processing. In fact, it has the highest processing speed among other software of its kind. Again, this product has a security that is paramount, very secure web services.

What do you dislike?

I really hate the ads in the product. I think the product is crucial as it relates to an integral part of a business, therefore, such things as ads should not be in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no doubts about the usability of this product, it is a resourceful product!

We use FusionBanking for risk management, compliance tracking and ATM management. We have achieved total efficiency in those three areas. Running the business is now easy and effective.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FusionBanking
FusionBanking review by Raymond C.
Raymond C.

"A commendable product "

What do you like best?

The product is quite excellent in terms if fast processing. I like its speed of processing and the security of web services. I like the support team, very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I am yet to discover the drawbacks of this product. Currently, I have no complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a software that anyone working in a financial institution should try. It carries with it high organizational benefits.

My business has attained accountability, efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of services. We are able to easily manage risks and compliance. Fast processing of the product has also automated our performance.

What Banking solution do you use?

FusionBanking review by Betty W.
Betty W.

"FusionBanking Reviews"

What do you like best?

The software is fast with minimized downtime. Secondly, the software is secure. It uses a secure web.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The software is easy to use and I liked the services it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is efficient and one should try it.

I used FusionBanking software in ATM management and Compliance management. The business became more efficiency.

There are not enough reviews of FusionBanking for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Encompass360 Logo
Encompass360
3.9
Encompass360 is a way of managing loan origination process that dramatically improves the way your business functions.
Dynamo Logo
Dynamo
3.8
We have served the alternative assets industry with intuitive, highly configurable CRM software and online reporting systems for over 17 years.
D3 Banking Logo
D3 Banking
D3 Banking adapts to existing online banking sites, integrating with the navigation, look and feel of each financial institution's site.
Inclusive Banking Logo
Inclusive Banking
TEMENOS T24 is a 24-hour real-time banking application that provides multiple application server support to a number of users.
Finacle Logo
Finacle
3.8
Finacle from Infosys helps banks transform by providing solutions and services that enable a shift in their strategic and operational priorities.
Episys Logo
Episys
3.8
The Episys Credit Card module provides host access to account balance information and transaction detail.
Geezeo Logo
Geezeo
Geezeo Empowers your financial institution's online customers, giving them a holistic view of their financial assets, liabilities and budgets.
MX Platform Logo
MX Platform
4.7
The MX platform empowers our partners and financial institutions of all sizes with the best of omnichannel banking — including a consistent user experience and contextual offers.
Mambu Logo
Mambu
3.8
Mambu is a cloud platform designed to let user rapidly build, integrate, launch and service any lending portfolio into any market. SME lenders.
Holvi Logo
Holvi
2.2
Holvi is banking for people of action, modern financial service for the new wave of European entrepreneurs.

Learning about FusionBanking?

* We monitor all FusionBanking reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.