ForceManager Mobile CRM

A fully-integrated sales force automation and CRM solution, designed to provide an easy, fast and smart solution for sales representatives and sales managers.

Work for ForceManager Mobile CRM?

Learning about ForceManager Mobile CRM?

Compare ForceManager Mobile CRM to Similar Solutions

ForceManager Mobile CRM Reviews

Ask ForceManager Mobile CRM a Question
Showing 12 ForceManager Mobile CRM reviews
ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Rausibell M.
Rausibell M.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

Forcemanager has been the best CRM software we have had in recent years, it has allowed us to provide the best sales facilities to our customers and they have been 100% grateful for our process with them, we recommend it, the inferface is easy to use and friendly. Even mobile applications for iOS are well designed as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a closed system, so the changes should go through the support team, this is fine, but there are some elements that I would like to be in charge, such as user rights. It would be good to integrate it into other online platforms, Some initial errors, but in general nothing that I do not like much about it. There have been some location problems in terms of where the application thinks we are, but that has been resolved.

I've just started using ForceManager as a freelancer and it's amazing how many possibilities it offers to its users. All my information is now organized and automated, and I can access it at any time, so no more worries.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ForceManager Mobile CRM
ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Yolanda Q.
Yolanda Q.

"Easy tools to optimize your work"

What do you like best?

ForceManager is a software that offers different tools to make your work a simpler task day by day, performs a quite effective agenta to keep you organized in meetings, delivery times and negotiations. As if that were not enough, there is no limit to who will attend these meetings and shows the distance they are in.

What do you dislike?

I could not say something I do not like, I would be lying if I say I found some flaw, from my perspective it is the best software that we have worked with in the last years in Live Company, with ForceManganer our team is more united and with the same objectives

By being able to communicate directly through a form that provides several ways to contact our clients in case they are late for an appointment, this is very gratifying when there are some changes in the agreed plans. Through this software we can work comfortably from the place you are.

What CRM solution do you use?

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by viviana carolina l.
viviana carolina l.

"Ease in measuring, analyzing and improving the performance of the company's sales force"

What do you like best?

It seems basic and even honest and ethical to recommend solutions, products and / or people from the full conviction that they can really add value to the recipient of the suggestion.

I was struck by something that they take care of and a lot: their appearance and careful appearance, at the same time simple for their daily use.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it is a platform that falls short for large teams or companies. And this is where my experience with other CRMs comes into play.

In summary, I think an easy CRM, simple and, above all, totally focused on the effectiveness of the / the commercial.

That the report received by the person in charge of the team with the heading in blue or red is secondary.

That the commercial does not take more than 10 seconds to report his visit and see the next one, to date, is vital.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Carlos V.
Carlos V.

"Optimization of time and potential to attract customers"

What do you like best?

The best way to promote the relationship with your customers, ForceManager is a software with great attraction in sales management, business solution and productive marketing. Manage clients and future clients, help close deals faster and still create an analysis of activities so you can be aware of what happens in your company.

What do you dislike?

If I need to make a change that is a very complicated task that must be reviewed first by the support, this I would like to change, since it would be easier to make all the changes by myself.

Even if I need to make a payment ForceManager reminds me, the advantages with this software are endless, the speed of product deliveries after the deals are different from what we did with the old software that we used, so the change has been very favorable

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by yudy angelica s.
yudy angelica s.

"a very good tool every day I like more"

What do you like best?

very good tool, offers more for less.

After trying several CRM, we decided to stay with this versatile tool that makes it easier for us to report and cover day by day

It is very intuitive, great for the organization of the company, it really works monetarily

What do you dislike?

In the desktop version the icons of the clients are all of the same color and vo with different colors as in the mobile

I can not get it to integrate with google calendar, otherwise it's an excellent tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

help in day to day

Very content, intuitive and easy to use tool without a doubt a true sales enhancer

sell in an organized way, with autonomy and monitoring of your activity

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"The best assistant software in its category"

What do you like best?

Forcemanager is an excellent software that with its sales assistance features, easy to use, and designed for offices with several employees, since it stores data and documents. You see a real change when you start using.

What do you dislike?

There are tools that need improvement, little by little they have adapted to my needs. I do not have many complaints about Forcemanager has really been aware of all the needs that needed to be covered.

We solved many faults that we had with the internal software of the company, this CRM system has served us a lot.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by jose juan v.
jose juan v.

"a CRM projected to sales"

What do you like best?

your inferface is easy to use I like the design of your mobile application.

All my information is now organized and automated.

a quick view to verify the activity of each client.

What do you dislike?

I have not had problems with forcemanager, I have found it very useful for my team and I hope it will improve more and more the more we use it.

ForceManager is nowadays a necessary tool for any company that wants to optimize its commercial activity and orientate itself towards data management.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Luisana P.
Luisana P.

"The way you work with you makes it the best CRM application"

What do you like best?

Initially I did not trust this software much, but it has really become my favorite application when it comes to making my work, reliable and very easy to use, there are no setbacks.

What do you dislike?

It has been a bit difficult to understand directions or other things, but his team has always been there to solve my doubts and problems.

Saving time and concentrating on what matters is the most valuable thing for a contractor, that's why we prefer ForceManager.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by juan javier v.
juan javier v.

"agile and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

It meets our company needs almost exactly. Our focus with clients has never been better. We know where they are and who they are and when to contact them. Our whole sales strategy has changed after implementing Force Manager.

What do you dislike?

It is a closed system, so changes have to go through the support team, this is ok bu there are a few elements that I would like to be in charge such as user rights. Would be nice to integrate into other online platforms such as mailchimp etc.

Fast effective sales strategy. All accounts are visible.

improvement of the sales team and monitoring of objectives.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Steven A.
Steven A.

"Its a focused experience"

What do you like best?

I love that i can find the information right where i need. The map with gps coordinates and the frequency of visits are the best features of it. I love having the check-in feature available in sales.

What do you dislike?

Very little, I would like to change the results of a search for (Name, Zip Code, City, State)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please check the map section to find any potential customer for your company. The database is very flexible to manage and integrate with your actual ERP or CRM. The things that you will love about FM is having anything from data analysis to sales.

I can see the last rep visit, their interactions, the frequency of visits, the type of business im about to visit.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by America C.
America C.

"FORCEMANAGER IS THE FUTURE OF ADAPTABLE AND EASY TO USE CRM PLATFORMS."

What do you like best?

Being a CRM platform is very good at the moment of service and attention with my clients. It makes all the work simplify when organizing my clients with their corresponding data.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a type of agenda to know and remember any activity with my clients in case I forget or confuse the date. The version for iOS is modified.

I like that sales are visible, it's a great sales strategy that works excellently and quickly.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Joan M.
Joan M.

"This is my main commercial application that deals with all aspects of my work day"

What do you like best?

I liked how Forcemanager has opened up business opportunities for me, it is very easy to use and has no restrictions on its functions.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback are the time zones, they are not given to configure well.

The planning of our employees was organized in an efficient manner, all excellent.

Learning about ForceManager Mobile CRM?

* We monitor all ForceManager Mobile CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ForceManager Mobile CRM to Similar Solutions