Fomo

3.5

Fomo is an online equivalent of busy restaurant that displays recent customer activity on website and shows prospective customers that other people are buying products or using site.

Work for Fomo?

Learning about Fomo?

Fomo Reviews

Ask Fomo a Question
Showing 4 Fomo reviews
Cyprien G.

"Fomo allows us to "

What do you like best?

Simple setup

Honest pricing

Possibilities to configure easily the plugin.

Increase my conversion rate by 100%

What do you dislike?

Admin interface that could be rebuild.

When user clicks on the fomo link, it replaces the utm_source and we lost the first one.

Increase conversion on landibg page

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Fomo
AP
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

The concept. It is a good idea but just seemed to have to many steps to make it work and was not clear what needed to be done in which order

What do you dislike?

Took me forever to install and a long time to get hold of customer service. However when I did get hold of them they were very helpful.

I unsubscribed a while ago and yet I am still getting emails and notifications form them

I was looking for social proof during a time when I knew I was going to get a lot of traffic on my blog. But with the amount of time to took to get going I missed my window

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

Frank S.

"FOMO is working for us!"

What do you like best?

FOMO notifications tell new & returning customers that other people are buying and reviewing our products.

What do you dislike?

Don't have any dislikes! FOMO is meeting our needs.

FOMO notifications are the most obvious form of social proof when a person enters our site. I feel that the sliding notifications put a potential customer at ease.

"Great social proof"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating social proof for my website! Easy to get better conversions and proof others are buying my product.

What do you dislike?

The customization of the pop-up. I can't customize it as much as I'd like to. Also, hard to test without actually buying the product and seeing if my name comes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More customization and better ability to test

Proof of buying to increase my conversions on my pages. Easy and not an annoying way to prove this.

There are not enough reviews of Fomo for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

G2 Marketing Solutions Logo
G2 Marketing Solutions
G2 helps you grow revenue faster with our full funnel of marketing and selling solutions.
Convertkit Logo
Convertkit
Convertkit is a marketing automation tool that delivers a simple solution for drip email campaigns and create easy forms and drip campaigns to automatically send mails to new subscribers.
Sumo Logo
Sumo
Tools to Grow Your Website's Traffic
Mailshake Logo
Mailshake
Mailshake is a tool for cold email outreach for sales and marketing.
Amazon AMS Logo
Amazon AMS
Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) is an advertising program offered by Amazon. It allows brands to use powerful AMS tools to create advertisement campaign to ensure higher product visibility and discoverability leading to higher sales. The best part about the program is you have to pay only once your brand ad is clicked by a shopper giving your brand prominent visibility and potential sale opportunity.
Media Ocean Logo
Media Ocean
3.3
Mediaocean is a marketing software platform provider that allows users to automate every aspect of the advertising workflow, from planning, buying and selling, to analyzing and optimizing, to invoicing and payments.
Purple WiFi Logo
Purple WiFi
4.7
Purple WiFi is a hotspot software with social login process that enables businesses to capture data, gain digital insights and a better understanding of their customers through market analytics, it can create a highly personalised experience for people in their venues using custom splash pages, SMS and eMarketing.
LinkedIn Website Demographics Logo
LinkedIn Website Demographics
LinkedIn Website Demographics allows marketers you to gain insights about your website audience with professional data from LinkedIn. With these insights, you can tune your marketing to those visitors, and develop better targeting and content for your campaigns.
B-kin Logo
B-kin
4.9
B-kin Market Interact is your online service to communicate with your customers and leads: Online, no software. Multichannel. Customer-centric. Integrated view of all your sales and marketing activity
Add To Any Logo
Add To Any
4.0
AddToAny gets people to the right destination to share or save your content, whether it's in a native app or on the web

Learning about Fomo?

* We monitor all Fomo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.