Fleeq

3.7

Fleeq allows users to create videos and interactive GIFs without a camera, narrator or a production crew.

Work for Fleeq?

Learning about Fleeq?

Fleeq Reviews

Ask Fleeq a Question
Showing 10 Fleeq reviews
Sahil S.

"Good product for Business Explanatory Videos"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and UI is also good. That is the first thing I liked. Apart from it features like adding voiceover (Which comes with 3-4 different voices) is also something good I loved.

This is because, its not always possible to record your own voice and this feature I found very handy. Apart from this also, there are many other three-four short features that I absolutely loved.

What do you dislike?

Video rendering sometime takes too much time. I have experienced video rending taking more than 20 minutes sometimes so a lot of wait is needed to be done to download the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thats a good product to consider especially for people who post explanatory stuff on web daily and business people.

In case , you want to make that animated type lucrative videos this is not your requirement.

I can make useful content for my Blog posts and other explanatory videos with Fleeq and I loved it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Fleeq
Geoffrey R.

"Creating a video has never been this easy"

What do you like best?

Getting started with Fleeq is easy, you must not be an expert to use it, anyone can use it. Creating videos with Fleeq is really easy, the process is straightforward and simple. Being able to edit my previous videos easily is not something you find in most video creation software. The auto-generated voice-over options provided by Fleeq are quality. It also provide a number of languages to translate narrations to, this is amazing because I can reach audiences which speak different languages.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I have found anything to dislike about Fleeq, if anything I have found Fleeq to be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fleeq is a software worth trying because it'll do wonders to your business, not only will it be saving you time and cutting cost but it'll give you a different way to reach out to your clients.

We use Fleeq to train our new employees, this has been time saving than when we used to train them physically. We use it to explain our services to clients and potential clients. It has also been helpful when presenting something to my colleagues.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Alexander F.

"Fleeq is a phenomenal tool!"

What do you like best?

It took a bit for me to understand just how awesome fleeq is, but once I got it, it clicked and I was absolutely blown away. Fleeq is essentially a easy to use, dynamic video maker that allows you to easily change the video later if you need to remove/add something. Also, once you create a video or fleeq, it can be used towards so many different things like a knowledge-base for customers, training courses, keep track of users, an embed form to show that knowledge-base on your own site and custom reporting. I like and use all of the features currently.

What do you dislike?

At first, uploading images was a mess because you couldn't organize them, but this has been corrected. Other than that, The site is a bit slow sometimes, but I know they're running a LTD right now, so I imagine they're being hammered with traffic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep it up!

We use all of the features that fleeq provides.

Jeffry T.

"Easily Share The Always Updated Videos"

What do you like best?

Not only Fleeq allows users to easily create videos from tiny bits of information like screen captures and share them, but it also allows users to update the content of individual videos and the shared videos will be also be updated automatically without having to re-create and re-share new videos.

What do you dislike?

If you want the shared videos to be auto-updated, you can't use the common video formats. You can export the videos to the common formats, but they will not be auto-updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company creates and shares a lot of videos and also making changes often, then Fleeq will definitely help you.

Fleeq cuts down the video production time. It also eliminates the re-sharing time every time there's an update.

Neeraj H.

"Super simple to use."

What do you like best?

- Fleeqs are a special 'live' format objects where you can tweak or update the content at any time and new visitors see the new content. Yep, when I make my videos now, I can't go back and change it, but with Fleeq you can.

- The ability to zoom into various sections, add captions and call outs makes this compete with the likes of camtasia.

- The text-to-speech engine to your scripts is pretty good and the pacing of the narration is just right.

What do you dislike?

- The 1 minute video export restriction is a little prohibitive in terms of utility.

- The 2 videos export restriction per month is too low.

- The tool has a watermark on each fleeq.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- The shelf life for screencast videos is quite low these days. Especially when you are responsible for creating walkthroughs of products. Products get antiquated. They need to be updated. With new features and new technology. The nice part about fleeqs is they're super easy to update and save you a ton of effort.

- I am using this to create video tutorials for our product's knowledge base.

- I also use this to capture complex workflows with which I can communicate with my developer team in explaining them bugs.

AI
Agency in Internet

"Terrible Customer service"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing! Absolutely nothing! Absolutely nothing! Absolutely nothing!

What do you dislike?

Everything! Everything! Everything! Everything!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid at all costs.

I bought a lifetime deal for the Premium plan via stacksocial. 2-3 months ago I added the code to my account to upgrade it from Free to the Premium plan.

My account is still showing as free. I contacted Fleeq and they were incredibly rude, I politely gave them my account details and got no response after 3 days. I went to their website and contacted them via the live chat. The same person replied here and was again quite rude and failed to answer my simply question.

I've still had no response from them regarding my issue, and now they just ignore every message I send.

I quick look at their facebook page (where I also have an unanswered question from before my purchase) shows that most customers are dissapointed and say similar things about their customer service / support.

It looks like the company is on it's last legs and will probably close soon judging by the complete lack of activity on its social media channels. And its reveiws over the last year.

Jairaj M.

"Best software for creating tutorial videos"

What do you like best?

The best about this software is that it has an awesome dashboard where we can work and even can collaborate. Also, it is complete drag and drop features enabled.

What do you dislike?

Only dislike is the pricing. The pricing table is useless as it is not fit for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended to the teams who want to train their customers on how to use their product

Using fleeq, we provide our customers with support on how to use a particular software or anything.

The benefits of fleeq are that we can even create our own academy for our customers to support.

AD
Administrator in Design

"Okay product, rude founder."

What do you like best?

Videos for onboarding your team, seems solid enough but nothing outstanding

What do you dislike?

Founder made an Appsumo deal, change the deal plan name and deprecated the Appsumo deal claiming 'the new deal was what people requested'. That would have been fair if he created a new deal but kept the one he did for Appsumo, instead of deprecating it. After questioned by lots of users on Social Media, his reply was mainly: 'This is what our customers (?) asked for', 'Since you're complaining, I'm voiding the upgrade deal', 'deal with it'. Not cool from a founder, so I'm not using the service anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd love to recommend Fleeq for the product. But since the founder has been such a nightmare to deal with (community wise), I couldn't recommend it.

Help with quick videos and screencasts

"A great tool for training and how-to's"

What do you like best?

Super simple. Makes creating small digestible training videos for my team and my customers a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Seemed a little slow at first when I bought my subscription when it was featured on AppSumo, but they seemed to have made some improvements over the last few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for creating training videos.

Creation of training videos for and how-to's for customers, contractors, and my team. It didn't hurt that I got a lifetime subscription when featured on AppSumo. It's also saved me money by allowing me to eliminate another product I had been using to put together training videos.

Vitali K.

"Great service! Create a video with voice acting in 3 minutes"

What do you like best?

Simple user-friendly interface

Ideal for Support, Sales, Training

What do you dislike?

Have not yet found. The service is getting better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to have more integrations with other services. Email - Mailchimp, CRM systems like amocrm bitrix24

We use it for employee training. And to create a knowledge base for our customers.

Learning about Fleeq?

* We monitor all Fleeq reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.