FireDrum Email Marketing Reviews & Product Details

What is FireDrum Email Marketing?

FireDrum provides powerful email marketing solutions for businesses & organizations of any size, from do-it-yourself to white label or fully managed services. Our platform combines our easy-to-use Email Studio to create email templates with industry best customer support, that can be customized to suit your needs.

FireDrum Email Marketing Screenshots

FireDrum Email Marketing Reviews

1-11 of 11 total FireDrum reviews
Marketing Research Analyst
Consumer Goods

"Is FireDrum a hit or a hit"

What do you like best?

The FireDrum group comprehends the necessities of our business and tweaks their way to deal with guarantee our business and marking targets are met, if not surpassed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing not to like about their administration

FireDrum is one of only a handful couple of email advertising stages that enable you to transfer bought/leased records (they expect you to utilize their rundown cleaning administration, yet the expense is truly sensible, and as far as I can tell, around 75% of the messages get through the cleaning), while additionally keeping command over the email structure and execution. I might want their plan framework to be somewhat more powerful, and I might want to have full commitment computerization alternatives, yet at the cost, I believe it's an incredible choice, particularly for private companies

MR

"FireDrum Email Marketing"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Email marketing to purchased/rented lists.

What do you like best?

They allow you to email to purchased lists and keep control over the email design and execution.

What do you dislike?

The design system could be more robust, would prefer full engagement automation, and connectivity with Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FireDrum is one of the few email marketing platforms that allow you to upload purchased/rented lists (they require you to use their list cleaning service, but the cost is very reasonable, and in my experience, around 75% of the emails come through the cleaning), while also keeping control over the email design and execution. I would like their design system to be a little more robust, and I would like to have full engagement automation options, but for the price, I think it's a great option, especially for small businesses.

AP

"Fire drum email review "

What do you like best?

I’m pretty neutral so as far as saying what I like best about this particular email, there wouldn’t be anything different really except the fact that it seems to be more hidden and unknown to the world or the majority (regular) society.I love how many emails can go out at once in bulk getting rid of all the extra work. Templates are great.

What do you dislike?

Already basically answered the question up in the what do you like best about this, since I’m neutral to this marketing email.however it’s a bit costly every month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not really... too expensive and basically buzzstream has been around for awhile everyone knows them already. Cheaper.

Bulk emails being processed and sent out all at one time makes it much more easier and it saves on a lot of time.

Realtor
Real Estate
(10,001+ employees)

"Amazing service - Great Customer Support"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I am using Firedrum to provide me with email marketing service, website site design, and hosting.

What do you like best?

I like the customer service they provide with my 1000's of question, the easy of the products, the quickness they respond, in addition to the updates they consistently provide me.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can say negative about this company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend you to call and talk to them about their services and your needs. You will be surprised on how they can help you Elevate your business

Director of Training
Retail

"FireDrum Email"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

FireDrum is our go to partner for social media consultation and website design and development.

What do you like best?

The FireDrum team understands the needs of our business and customizes their approach to ensure our business and branding objectives are met, if not exceeded.

What do you dislike?

They were not able to quickly resolve disruptions in service that occurred as a result of a change to a new platform and a system hack. The positive is that FIreDrum was able to resolve the issue eventually.

Professional Remodeler
Construction

"Works great"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. I like the big amount of pictures they have. I also like the email studio.

What do you dislike?

It's a little confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it , it gets better.

We use it to send advertisements out to old and new customers.

"Always one step ahead"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

providing our clients with a newsletter on a monthly basis without the hassle of building it from scratch. In addition, the dashboard lets you evaluate results and the ability to adjust quickly.

What do you like best?

The support from the team has been more than we ever thought we would get. Kudos to Firedrum

What do you dislike?

We have not had an issue with this company that would cause us to say there was a step we did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know who your audience is and Firedrum can do the rest

Relief Manager
Real Estate

"Hreat"

What do you like best?

Email is very easy to use. Layout is simple, makes it easy to find what you’re looking for.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really have any negative thoughts about this product.

It’s cutting out the middle man for us. It’s more personal.

UF

"Match your marketing target with Firedrum."

What do you like best?

The web interface of this software is very easy to understand and I found its delivery speed quite good. It sends my campaigns in real time.

What do you dislike?

It lacks on transactional email feature. They should include it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People from all industries who require email marketing tools can use this software efficiently. It gives good results.

I find it suitable for sending newsletters to my clients on regular basis.

President & Chief Marketing Officer

"FireDrum is The Best Email Marketing Service Out There"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

FireDrum Email Marketing is the best tool out there... and we tried just about all of them. We use their service to market our own firm and the services and products of 20+ of our clients.

What do you like best?

Feature rich

Easy to use

Reliable

Support second to NONE!

What do you dislike?

Nothing -- There is nothing not to like about their service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and you will not regret it... you will forget about all other options out there!

"Firedrum Marketing is Responsive and Throrough"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Every time we use Firedrum to update sites or work with us on email campaigns they deliver quality work!

What do you like best?

Every time I ask for assistance on a project they deliver!

What do you dislike?

nothing. We have a great relationship and when I need to go over things, they work with us!

FireDrum Email Marketing Pricing

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.1*
* Email Marketing Category
Do you work for FireDrum?

FireDrum Categories on G2