Epic Cogito

3.9

Epic gives you flexibility to support all your lines of business, including group, exchange, Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid, and delegated risk.

Work for Epic Cogito?

Learning about Epic Cogito?

Epic Cogito Reviews

Showing 14 Epic Cogito reviews
Epic Cogito review by User

"User-friendly EMR that is widely used "

What do you like best?

After using a couple of different EMRs, something I miss the most about Epic is the search function. I’ve used this multiple times to try to find important information about patients diagnoses and workup, and the search function found the information I needed in 5 seconds rather than the 20 minutes it would take to manually look through every note. I also love the mobile app which lets me take pictures of either physical exam findings or documents to automatically upload into a patients chart— very helpful for dermatologic findings or consents!

What do you dislike?

There’s really nothing I disliked about epic. I found it much easier to use than the EMR I primarily use now.

I am more efficient on epic, I can find the information I need quicker. I can easily upload photographs into a chart.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Epic Cogito
Epic Cogito review by Alicja G.
Alicja G.

"Epic review"

What do you like best?

Easy to read and use, can be personalized, easy to get to documentation and dictionary for certain data and terms. an excellent asset for the healthcare network

What do you dislike?

Not compatible with all business data models so new models must be built to download the data you need.

Serves as a great database to download information and then analyze that data to make conclusions and solutions for population health management

What Value-Based Performance Management Analytics solution do you use?

Epic Cogito review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Perfect for Health Care professions "

What do you like best?

I like that this isn't job-specific. Any healthcare provider can use this program to help with their data functions. My job isn't specifically health-care related, but we do offer services that require the need for this program. The fact that it's easy to use and there when I need it is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Can't say much about disliking it. My company provides mental health services so this is perfect for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work! This program is super easy to use, and makes my job very easy.

Data Entry issues. Easy to use and navigate for those who may not be tech-friendly.

Epic Cogito review by Reem C.
Reem C.

"Streamlines asdminstrative tasks"

What do you like best?

I use it to schedule appointments and register billing information for patients at my hospital- I like that it streamlines this process by synchronizing appointments and patient information from across different clinical softwares.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not very intuitive, one has to be given specific instructions for accessing different functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get specific instructions for the most common functions used

Synchronization of accounts, billing optomization, and records management

Epic Cogito review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"A little too complex"

What do you like best?

I like that there are thousands of ways to analyze the data.

What do you dislike?

Epic’s data model is highly complex and the learning curve is really intense.

Cogito includes everything related to Epic reporting and analytics in business.

Epic Cogito review by Donna D.
Donna D.

"Epic"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly and easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing right now that I do not like about EPIC

IT PROVIDES EASY ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONLY OUR STAFF BUT OUR CLIENTS AS WELL.

Epic Cogito review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Epic cogito and population health analytics"

What do you like best?

I like that it is helping me report on my analysis. Cogito enables me to integers epic data with other external data for reporting and analyzing my findings along with options of inclusion and exclusion as needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can do more with the system but I haven’t yet mastered how to get there yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You will not be disappointed

Population health analysis reporting

Epic Cogito review by Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very user friendly and simple. By far one of the easiest programs I have used.

What do you dislike?

Could have more options, could have more colors

Using for medical interface

Epic Cogito review by Sonia J.
Sonia J.

"Epic Cogito"

What do you like best?

Star schema with dimensional modal good documentations easy to re read d modal

What do you dislike?

Limited analytics and flexibility costly and complicated to maintain

Data literacy and data management

Epic Cogito review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I like how streamlined the program is. The UI is accessible and well optimized. Its easy to navigate and increases my work efficiency

What do you dislike?

The price point is high compared to its competitors but you pay for quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended, an effective program.

providing a platform for clinicians to complete documentation.

"Epic "

What do you like best?

Epic interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Training modules could be improved upon -- some areas were a little unclear.

I am able to perform the necessary functions of my job, and it makes the process easier.

Epic Cogito review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Mediocre experience "

What do you like best?

The interface is helpful once able to figure it out

What do you dislike?

This product is not very user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take the time to train completely

we are organizing better among experienced people

Epic Cogito review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Epic for Health Data"

What do you like best?

I find the reports that can be generated to be useful in data analysis.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard can be difficult to navigate.

Epic Cogito is useful for organizing health data.

Epic Cogito review by User

"Satisfied user would recommend "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and organization made possible by EPIC

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software would glitch during use

Customer service, communication between departments made easier

Learning about Epic Cogito?

* We monitor all Epic Cogito reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.