4.7

The employee engagement platform that combines cutting-edge HR technology, more than 11 years of Top Workplaces™ research insights, and expert guidance to transform your workplace and build a high-engagement culture.

Work for Energage?

Learning about Energage?

Energage Reviews

Ask Energage a Question
Showing 60 Energage reviews
Energage review by Amy H.
Amy H.

"Energage offers a thorough Employee Survey that garners real, valuable feedback"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of administration and the amount of questions our employees have the opportunity to answer. The questions ask for actual feedback, not just Yes, No, Maybe responses. The employee comments, both positive and negative are extremely valuable to feel the pulse of our business.

What do you dislike?

I am not crazy about the new reporting style. I find it less easy to read, and it takes quite a bit of time to explain to each manager how to read the reports. I scheduled a call with my Energage Rep who did a great job of explaining to me how to read the reports, but it was then time consuming on my end to explain to multiple managers how they are to read them. It would be handy to have document or video that more thoroughly explains how to read the reports, that I could send to the managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to administer an Employee Survey that will provide valuable employee feedback and thorough reports, AND you value your limited amount of time to roll out such a thing - Energage is the way to go!

Energage has helped us to see problem areas that we had no idea were problem areas! This allows us to focus on solving problems we otherwise would not have known existed. For example, we have a small population of employees that we typically do not hear from very often. Turns out that no news is not always good news! This very important group had a lot to say through this survey, and we are very grateful they had they opportunity to provide us with their valuable feedback. Before using Energage, we had been unsuccessful at doing that.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Energage
Energage review by Syrine J.
Syrine J.

"Great Company with Amazing Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I love working with the Energage team designated to my project. They are so well versed and willing to provide any additional guidance. I can't think of a better company to be hands-on with any project that you may have that involves improving employee culture and morale.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything to dislike about them. They are always upgrading and improving their functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make a call to one of their account managers. I highly recommend them and they do not disappoint.

We are attempting to gauge employee culture. We have a variety of cultures within our institution and use Energage's products to gauge the climate. We participate in the Top Workplaces program every year. We have been consecutively recognized for eight years - until the most recent year. The information from our survey have allowed us to implement leadership development programs for our employees. They have been well received and appreciated.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

Energage review by Kristen Z.
Kristen Z.

"A Great Process, Start to Finish"

What do you like best?

I think the Energage team did a terrific job helping to facilitate the survey from start to finish. I started working with our personal representative months in advance and she ensured we hit all the suggest deadlines at appropriate times so that we wouldn't find ourselves 24 hours before the survey distribution not having our profile filled out or emails uploaded, etc. They were also very accessible throughout the process whenever I had a question. The questionnaire itself was distributed very well and was extremely user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can't help but not fully trust these surveys and how they end up scoring one company against another company to create the "Best Companies to Work" type lists. It seems that it's a very scientific, straight-forward process up to the very end when companies are ordered by score. Then it becomes confusing but only because when you read the pieces in the paper, you kind of scratch your head and wonder why one company is better than the other when the details provided are all so subjective and similar. But that's really all, and honestly I do not think this has as much to do with Energage's role in the process as it does the individual local papers.

We collect excellent insights about what our employees want to see more of, what they want to see less of and what they are indifferent toward. The reports generated by Energage are easy to follow and pull highlights from, which is very helpful for those of us who have to deliver the results in quick bullet points for our leaders to digest.

Energage review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"Wonderful technology with great support!"

What do you like best?

I love the checklist of to-do items. It is very thorough and keeps me on top on what I need to do along the way.

What do you dislike?

I did not experience this myself as I took my survey on the computer but I do think one of my employees stated that when they took the survey on their phone, the questions kept jumping back to the top of the page whenever they answered one. Could be more mobile friendly perhaps.

We use Energage's platform for our employee engagement survey. This has opened up insights for us into what our employees really want and how we can continue becoming a better company for them.

Energage review by Derek C.
Derek C.

"Great service, better results"

What do you like best?

The service I receive from everyone at Workplace Dynamics is outstanding. I have yet to wait longer than 90 minutes to receive a response from my account rep or their rapid response team.

Service aside, the results we receive about our workplace helps us make validated decisions. We can act confidently based on the voice of our company on anything from wages, facility upgrades, culture, benefits, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The Workplace Dynamics survey, their team, and support have been outstanding!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lean on your account manager. They have a wealth of knowledge from past experience that will help drive your survey. There were a few things that we thought were a best practice but after speaking with the team at Workplace Dynamics we realized that we should use a different approach.

We are solving workforce challenges related to wages, facility upgrades, culture, etc. inside of a manufacturing company.

"Painless Employee Survey"

What do you like best?

The question selection and ease of getting the survey up and running were great. The questions are topical to common problems businesses today face and allow businesses to take corrective action.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the data is hidden from the company, which may increase employee participation, really doesn't let the company get as deep as they want. In my experience, even with 3rd party surveys, employees assume HR is going to see their answers anyway, so I'm not sold on not being able to access the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Figure out how in depth you need your data. If you are using this to scratch the surface and uncover some issues throughout the organization, this will be great. If you are a smaller organization and need to see some deep data, you may be a bit underserved.

We've been able to identify some problems areas around communication and professional development and have started taking corrective action by doing deeper dives to truly understand the root of the problem.

Energage review by User

"Great Value!"

What do you like best?

The process was easy, the results were quick, and the support during the entire process was above average. The entire support staff during the survey was patient and professional.

What do you dislike?

I hate that we didn't have time to make employees aware of which department they would be in prior to them taking the survey. That was due to our company joining the survey later.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Energage is easy to use, and the support you get is amazing!

We are in the beginning stages of changing our culture to one for which SC and surrounding residents want to work. We are implementing a task force to focus on issues found within the survey so that we too can become an employer of choice.

Energage review by Administrator

"Love this engagement platform!"

What do you like best?

The service team knows how to effectively partner to give us the best feedback / information from our employees ~ the information is back to us in a timely manner and the depth of the information offered is tremendous! We LOVE working with Energage!

What do you dislike?

It took us a year or two to find our best structure for gathering department and leadership level information in a way that was best for our organization. Once we found the right set up, we really found amazing benefit in the information and results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Engergage tool is easy to set up and use. In addition, it is incredibly cost effective. Great resource that we have come to depend on as our engagement source.

This survey helps us to keep a pulse on engagement in the organization. It also helps to build plans to further enhance our culture for the organization, benefiting the amazing people that make The Next Door a great place to do hard work.

Energage review by Gina L.
Gina L.

"Quick, Easy, and full of data with year over year results "

What do you like best?

WE have been using this platform for the past 4 years and the ease and intuitive nature of the platform is a huge reason why we chose this product. Our team sees the same questions year over year and we can utilize the benchmarks for our industry and our company to make significant impacts. The amount of customer support is amazing, as we have the need to reformat the data on an annual basis. We have no plans to go anywhere else.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to have 1-2 customizable questions. Although over the years there has been more flexibility with wording the standard questions which are helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommended due to ease of use and their amazing team!

Tracking of engagement across numerous districts in our organization. This platform provides us with the ability to track year over year changes. Provides the opportunity to hear our team members and make impactful changes. Specifically, we have made changes to our marketing and training departments to more fully support our field staff. We have grown our home office support team to provide additional resources across our company. The feedback provided allows us to make real time changes to benefit all those who work for us. Specifically, we overhauled our benefits structure and provided significant increases in compensation over the past year. We are committed to being the premier real estate and investment management firm in the industry.

Energage review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Great Way to Learn about Employees"

What do you like best?

I loved that they did most of the work for us, we were able to learn about our employee satisfaction efficiently and effectively.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about the experience that i disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you think through the groups you place your employees as it helps you better manage your results and understand the departments. Splitting into sites, departments, etc. can all help you better see what you need to work on within the company. The employee groups was our favorite part as we were able to specify for managers what they needed to work on in their department.

We are able to better understand the points we need to work on within our culture, we may have been focusing on areas of improvement that don't matter as much to our employees.

Energage review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Incredible Employee Feedback Tool"

What do you like best?

It's an easy 3rd party way for our employees to tell us what we need to do to improve our systems.

The survey is easy to complete and it compares us to other companies in our industry to see where we are. It is WORTH purchasing the results to fully understand what our employees are saying.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes RED words are actually positive so it takes some reviewing and deciphering that its a positive comment.

I received feedback from some employees who said they never received the email to take the survey. We're not sure if they did or not.

Some of our managers only focus on the negative comments

We want to ensure our employees are happy with their employment at the company. We've made changes to our benefits, communication and leadership styles because of this survey.

Energage review by User

"Great Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

Energage's year to year comparison was very helpful to see how we much we improved in some areas and still needed to improve in others.

What do you dislike?

There is so much information to sift through. I like having all the information at our fingertips, but sometimes it is a bit overwhelming trying to find where I saw a particular page before.

We are working on improving our company culture and becoming an employer of choice. Using the Energage survey has helped us focus our attention on particular areas in the company that need improving.

Energage review by Jayne T.
Jayne T.

"Excellent experience with Energage! "

What do you like best?

Representatives are top notch! The survey was user friendly and our representative kept close contact with us. You are able to customize reports to your liking.

What do you dislike?

No issues, nothing I can think, we've had a great experience!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Energage will not disappoint!

We've used Energage for our annual employee survey. The reports and customer service are fantastic!

Energage review by Joseph K.
Joseph K.

"Helping with Continual Employee Engagement!"

What do you like best?

We like being able to collect open, honest feedback and tools that help us act on what we learn.

What do you dislike?

There could be better communication regarding the process. There was a good flow of information regarding the kick off and during our survey period in years past that was really lacking this year (2018).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to keep in touch with your Energage representative.

Getting a better understanding of how the main office is perceived by remote locations and gaining feedback that helps us know which teams need more help.

Energage review by Patrick S.
Patrick S.

"Top work Place Surveys"

What do you like best?

Meaningful reports that we can use to create action steps. The report templates are very user friendly for multiple departments.

What do you dislike?

We always have more questions after the initial questions, would love to have more customized input for follow up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The survey is great for a year over year comparison of engagement data, employees are proud when/if names at a TWP.

Engaging our workforce around the mission of the organization as a whole, rather than focusing so much on one department

Energage review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Amazing team & always building upon their solutions!"

What do you like best?

The Workplace Dynamics team makes is very easy to use their solutions. Their team is very knowledgeable and supportive of their customers. Their Rapid Response team really lives up to their promise of quick response. We appreciate the updates to their solution - they are timely and relevant to our needs.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they developed reporting that could pull results of Pulse surveys to an aggregate score or one report to see how the company is doing in each of the "focus areas" selected from the Annual Survey. Seeing the progress on a bigger picture could offer another data point to show progress +/-.

We found a trusted partner in WD that will help us obtain anonymous feedback from our colleagues and turn the feedback into actionable results. We are tackling motivation, engagement and overall satisfaction with the easy to use system and the support of a truly professional team.

Energage review by Ann T.
Ann T.

"Very likely"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and good data as well as when I had questions I was able to speak with a live person in a reasonable amount of time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It was good for our purposes. Thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use and support given made me want to use their product.

The feedback received has been shared with upper and mid management. Action planning will be put in place in Nov/Dec time frame.

Energage review by Sean K.
Sean K.

"Very detailed and easy to dive into the data."

What do you like best?

The consulting partner was very good and the platforms ability to slice and dice the data was extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to say, would have to say maybe timing. Would have liked to have all the detail quicker.

We are using it to identify areas where we can improve upon. We benefited from the insight provided by Doreen and her work in pulling more information from the group we were targeting.

Energage review by Executive Sponsor in Banking
Executive Sponsor in Banking

"Highly recommend workplace dynamics employee engagement platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to track our engagement scores year over year; the ability to cut the data by employee demographic; the support we receive from our contacts at WorkplaceDynamics throughout the process

What do you dislike?

Some of the questions are not customization and are written in such a way that has caused confusion in our organization and impacted scores. We have provided feedback and hope to see change in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend WorkplaceDynamics Employee Engagement Platform to any organization that is seeking a better understanding of their workforce and what makes for a better and stronger organization.

we have used survey feedback to develop goals and objectives to bridge gaps on issues hat have been raised by our associates . as a result we have seen y/o/y improvements and have been named a top place to work for the last six consecutive years in a row!!

Energage review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Great Employee Survey"

What do you like best?

The survey is really easy to set up, it's easy for employees to take, and employers get very valuable data for a reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

The packages have gone up in price over the last few years, which is a bummer. But they've been including more insights, so at least the price is going up with the features.

We are able to get better insights into each department.

"Easily meets our needs"

What do you like best?

Energage's tools and support team make this easy to implement. Not only is the survey fairly quick for employees to take, the amount of support and accessible data, makes it easy for management to use as well.

What do you dislike?

The downside with the way we have used the tool is that timeline is beyond our control (because we use it as part of a top workplaces program).

We have used this information to gain insight into our employees and our culture. Areas we thought were "good", we now have data to show that we are in fact "good" - this, in turn, lends credibility to our areas of opportunity.

Energage review by Sandy G.
Sandy G.

"We've used Workplace Dynamics for seven years and LOVE it!"

What do you like best?

The information the survey provides us about what we do well and what we need to improve upon is PRICELESS.

What do you dislike?

We wish there were a way to conduct an online survey with our employees that don't have a company email address. I think our employees would respond better to a survey sent to their personal email than they do to filling out & mailing a paper survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great employee engagement tool. Try it!

Every year we learn about the areas in which we need to improve and we concentrate on those areas, setting goals and benchmarks along the way.

Energage review by Ashley K.
Ashley K.

"An efficient way to gain employee insight and engagement"

What do you like best?

The portal is easy to get set up and use and the results are relevant and helpful as we look the next year's goals for best practices.

What do you dislike?

The cost continues to rise for the same product year over year.

We are able to solve weaknesses on a granular level and the benefits are shown through the bench marking and previous years results.

Energage review by Jenni M.
Jenni M.

"King Solutions found the experience very helpful!"

What do you like best?

Personally for me, the adminstrator of the survey, I found the support and checklists/reminders extremely useful. I also like that the questions on the survey are relavent to our work force.

What do you dislike?

I think that thing I dislike most is that some employees use names and also not all participate, so that "lost" or "missing" information is not factored in the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is a top notch product.

We discovered a gap in communication in one area in particular and have asigned additional resources and focus as a result.

Energage review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Thought leaders"

What do you like best?

The staff at Energage cares about their customers and wants to see them succeed in the drive for improving employee engagement.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able interact them them on a daily basis, but know that is not realistic.

Employee development and growth along with improving employee engagement is important to us. The tools and staff at Energage really support our efforts.

Energage review by Lezlie S.
Lezlie S.

"First Experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of the platform made it an easy project to complete.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. I was happy with the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

nothing right now

We wanted to measure employee engagement and reduce turnover.

We have realized that knowing about information allows us to act.

Energage review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Perfect platform for gaining engagement insight"

What do you like best?

The effective visual representation of the engagement information in a clear, concise format for teams and managers to digest for themselves.

What do you dislike?

The amount of information given at first for Senior Leadership team to see and try to figure out for themselves before the break-down from a WD team member.

We are raising our awareness of culture and effectiveness goals. The benefits from this survey have been numerous and we are still discovering new benefits daily as we move toward the Summit of Sustainability.

Energage review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Simple process, useful feedback, great tools, great customer service."

What do you like best?

The reports/tools were very helpful in deciphering the feedback helping us to create action steps based on the feedback.

What do you dislike?

can't think of anything. I was a very easy and useful process.

Understanding how employees are feeling, where the problem areas are. The benefit are in the processes were are improving on as well as the communication between managers and employees.

Energage review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Workplace Dynamics Review"

What do you like best?

Our reps at Workplace Dynamics are the best! Bob Egan has been our rep for years and is always on the ball.

What do you dislike?

Workplace Dynamics and our rep did a great job, there was nothing to dislike.

The survey helps us identify departments whose teams may be struggling. The benefits have been exceptional! From employees being more engaged and talking about the good and the bad and how we can keep our tenure as high as it is.

Energage review by Navarra W.
Navarra W.

"N Williams Review of Workplace Dynamics "

What do you like best?

I have used this program for 7 years and I like both the consistency of their approach and the enhancements that they have made over the years.

What do you dislike?

Very little. Very pleased with the product.

It has helped us understand issues within our company that employees were hesitant to bring forward for some fear of retaliation on the part of management. We are working hard to let them know they can express concerns about any issues.

Energage review by User in Computer Software

"Great platform to evaluate your organization"

What do you like best?

The ease of use with the reporting tools. It's great to get the employee feedback and understand how to improve your organization.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to draw conclusions from the data without the assistance of a professional OD consultant.

You are able to dig and find the teams that need to be addressed. You are also able to identify key areas of opportunities across the entire organization to improve.

Energage review by Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

"Great tool for employee satisfaction and engagement"

What do you like best?

I like that it is anonymous and that we are able to get the results to further enhance our employee engagement.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about Workplace Dynamics

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer Service is great.

We have been able to put a Quality Team together to help address the lower scoring areas of our survey. It has helped us improve our employee engagement which has helped in reduced turn over.

Energage review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy step by step survey for your company"

What do you like best?

Arianne made it easy to work with. She helped me through the process an worked with me when we needed more paper surveys and needed to get our participation up.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the results could be more precise.

Engagement. We found out by department, role and length of service who is the most engaged.

"Good Engagement Resource"

What do you like best?

Customer service and the user-friendly site interface

What do you dislike?

Would have liked a little more customization options for data analysis

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If using Energage for the engagement survey, be sure to download the reports Energage has built.

Gauging employee satisfaction and company improvement areas

Energage review by June-Ann G.
June-Ann G.

"We have been very pleased with the support and cultural fit that Workplace Dynamics provides."

What do you like best?

The ease of completion for the surveys, the reports, the support from the team. We have been working with Workplace Dynamics for 7 years now.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Perhaps the cost, but I believe it is comparable to other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a great company and tool for a small to medium sized business.

We have increased retention rates by engaging with employees through this process.

Energage review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Excellent product, easy to roll out"

What do you like best?

The relationship between our representative at Workplace Dynamics and the ability to roll the survey out to all of our staff

What do you dislike?

I can't compare it to other survey companies so I'm not sure if there's anything to dislike

We have listened to our employees for 3 years and have made changes internally on a lot of what they have to tell us.

Energage review by Sue D.
Sue D.

"A great partnership to help with employee engagement"

What do you like best?

Workplace Dynamics provides a great reporting tool for leaders to dissect responses to turn results into actionable plans to continue to improve employee satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have anything I dislike. They have continued to perfect the system as they get recommendations from their customers

We have improved employee engagement and satisfaction year over year due to the survey and reports.

Energage review by Administrator

"Definitely returning - great information gathered with support from beginning to beyond."

What do you like best?

Customer Services & support, ease of use, results provided with filters

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a price listing of the products - especially now that I'm familiar with the product.

The Engagement measurement is our new benchmark. Therefore, we are focusing on the components that generate the Engagement score.

"Energage is great"

What do you like best?

The support from my consultant on interpreting results and creating action plans.

What do you dislike?

Energage has met my needs - they do a great job with platform and customer support!

Cultural transition with recent acquisition.

Energage review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Very Professional Experience"

What do you like best?

The post-survey analysis was very helpful, and truly provided value for understanding corporate strengths and weaknesses.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall anything that would warrant a "dislike."

Growing at such a fast rate, we really wanted to ensure that employees were still feeling engaged and satisfied with the culture that was developing so quickly.

"Feedback"

What do you like best?

I like the different reports and the summaries that are available.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the recommended areas of focus aren't the actual larger areas of concern across the organization after digging into the survey results (i.e. some areas with the biggest increase are still outstanding overall). This has happened a couple of times.

We use this tool to measure our culture and improve our culture. We've created action plans and made positive improvements in our culture.

Energage review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Workplace Dynamics"

What do you like best?

I feel that Workplace Dynamics conducts a professional survey and their customer service is quite good. They are always accessible.

What do you dislike?

I believe that the survey could be designed a bit better as people in a hurry do not always read the questions carefully.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this to other companies.

We are ensuring that our employees feel they are working for a top workplace that has integrity.

"HR Director"

What do you like best?

The responsiveness. Any question that I had, was answered in under 1 hour.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I disliked.

Employee Satisfaction. By utilizing a third party, the feedback is open and honest.

Energage review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Workplace Dynamics review"

What do you like best?

Survey easy to administer and provided the data in segments that was meaningful and easy to come to recommended actions.

What do you dislike?

Bar charts and percentages are not intuitive and are hard to communicate. In addition, the cost is high for a small company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have at least 3 weeks to focus on the process.

Ability to collect employee feedback in an anonymous way. We did receive open feedback and were able hold team meetings to define solutions

"Great partner"

What do you like best?

Time they spent getting to know the organization

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything. I have been working with them for three years and my experience has been great.

We run our annual survey with them and they assist us in reviewing the results and looking at year over year patterns and how those may be impacted. Benefits realized are in maintaining and continuing to improve our culture.

Energage review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Insightful"

What do you like best?

The statistical reporting was very useful and timely

What do you dislike?

The program doesn't seem to be lacking in many areas.

Employee satisfaction

Energage review by Terri C.
Terri C.

"Great service - awesome data"

What do you like best?

The customer service is incredible. The data is actionable

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of - you are making me say more - so I'm just typing at this point

Employee turnover, presenteeism

"Great Insights"

What do you like best?

Great information from survey. Helpful follow-up from staff. I also liked that even though Energage is selling services, I never felt like I was pushed toward something I didn't want or need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It was a very positive experience.

We have gained valuable insights into employee satisfaction, which will help us engage them more, reducing recruiting and turnover.

Energage review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Pleased repeat customer"

What do you like best?

I like the support they offer any time I need help. I can call or email anytime for support or questions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some things are not completely customizable. If that were the case, I would want to work with them more.

We are attempting to improve employee engagement especially in areas where our engagement scores were lower.

We are getting some additional engagement.

Energage review by William L.
William L.

"provided good insight into employee's engagement drivers"

What do you like best?

visual displays for data and variety of types of reports

What do you dislike?

lack of heat graphs for department reports

department engagement...benefits hard to qualify at the moment.

Learn more about Energage

Energage Videos

Learning about Energage?

* We monitor all Energage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7