Elevate LMS

4.7

Elevate LMS provides associations and organizations an e-learning presence that brings together formal and informal knowledge, social learning and events.

Work for Elevate LMS?

Learning about Elevate LMS?

Elevate LMS Reviews

Ask Elevate LMS a Question
Showing 3 Elevate LMS reviews
Elevate LMS review by Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.

"Great system for keeping track of language learners"

What do you like best?

I love that I can reach out to other teachers for the same student, see my former ELL students, and access data quickly about my current students.

What do you dislike?

It is not always very intuitive. It would be nice to be able to find former students faster.

This helps me communicate with my ELL teacher about students' needs and progress.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Elevate LMS
Elevate LMS review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Elevate LMS"

What do you like best?

Elevate LMS offers the ability to change your companies educational content and offerings. Easy to customize to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out. Found the program easy to use and versatile. Some terms used were not intuitive but that is a minor issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great option when you are looking for flexibility and internal control.

Managing costs of our LMS system- third party offerings were more expensive and did not offer the real time flexibility.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

Elevate LMS review by User in Higher Education

"Learn and Play"

What do you like best?

Well about the elevate first of all, they have an app which is nice to experience, and also it has been categorized of learning section and more helpful in my studies. Its helpful in terms of learning.

What do you dislike?

Well in terms of dislike.. In my own experience it doesn't no problem that I encounter so far..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well I prefer just go to the website to the products because it explain a lot which is more understandable.

When we talk about benifits.. Well it helps me a lot like managing, easy to access, while I do some works I learn on it because Im a explorer, I explore things that I want to know.

There are not enough reviews of Elevate LMS for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Canvas Logo
Canvas
Canvas is the LMS that makes teaching and learning (and implementation and adoption and customer support and student success and bragging to your non-Canvas-using peers) easier.
Blackboard Learn Logo
Blackboard Learn
3.8
Blackboard Learn is a scalable, reliable foundation for a world-class learning experience. Our flexible learning platform enables you to extend online learning, increase engagement and optimize learning outcomes.
Google Classroom Logo
Google Classroom
Classroom is a tool in Google Apps for Education that helps teachers create and organize assignments quickly, provide feedback efficiently, and easily communicate with their classes.
TalentLMS Logo
TalentLMS
TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.
Moodle Logo
Moodle
3.9
Moodle is a robust, scalable, full-featured open source Learning Platform (also known as a Learning Management System or a Virtual Learning Environment).
Schoology Logo
Schoology
Schoology has redefined the LMS to make online education a collective effort and to increase the overall impact of everyone involved in a student's education.
Edmodo Logo
Edmodo
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Brightspace Logo
Brightspace
4.0
Brightspace is helping to transform the way the world learns.
Sakai 11 Logo
Sakai 11
3.8
The Sakai Environment provides a flexible and feature-rich environment for teaching, learning, research and other collaboration. As an open source software suite developed by its adopter community, Sakai continually evolves in step with the needs of the students, faculty members and organizations it serves.
LatitudeLearning Logo
LatitudeLearning
4.0
LatitudeLearning is a premier Learning Management System (LMS) that addresses the challenges of administering partner training.

Learning about Elevate LMS?

* We monitor all Elevate LMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.