Eightfold AI Reviews & Product Details

Eightfold AI Overview

What is Eightfold AI?

Eightfold.ai delivers the Talent Intelligence Platform, an AI-powered solution that empowers enterprises to acquire, engage, and retain a diverse workforce with a single solution. This AI-based platform delivers numerous benefits. Customer outcomes have included 80% faster time-to-hire, 50% lower cost-to-hire, 20% greater retention, 40% increased share of female applicants, and much more. Eightfold customers can reduce or entirely eliminate the use of underperforming point solutions. Eightfold features include instant ranked talent pipelines, built-in CRM, a personalized career site, candidate masking, employee mentorship, and much more. Services are offered on an annual subscription basis that includes licensing, access, training, and support.

Eightfold AI Details
Danish, German, English, French, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai

Eightfold sits alongside Workday, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Greenhouse, or any other HRMS/ATS, and transforms your entire talent ecosystem. AI-driven, continuous learning platform brings intelligence from mining millions of data points and billions of interactions across the internet to your organization. Eightfold gives Talent teams intelligent applications needed to optimize the entire talent lifecycle, and build a winning organization.

Eightfold offers the Talent Intelligence Platform. It’s the first AI platform that combines enterprise data with publicly available data on millions of candidates to predict their next role.

Eightfold helps talent leaders turn recruiting into a competitive advantage. We enable you to recruit efficiently from your own talent network, engage and advance talent faster, and source the right people when you need to.

Our tech creates an inclusive mobility portal so your employees stay instead of leaving your company, and learn how to advance their careers. We offer leaders a way to understand the skills they need and the abilities of the talent they have.

Eightfold.ai
2016
Mountain View, CA
@eightfoldai

Eightfold AI Videos

Eightfold AI Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Eightfold AI community
Have you used Eightfold AI before?

Eightfold AI Reviews

Showing 80 Eightfold AI reviews
Already have Eightfold AI?
Vice President-Strategic Sourcing CWM
What do you like best?

The recognition of qualified talent in large volume posts has been innovated by this system in particular. I have seen posts from more than 100 candidates and our ATS applications can be easily reviewed. Eightfold supports me assess top-ranking prospects that meets our perfect profile quickly and efficiently. Even with a profile, the checking of a profile in our ATS is much quicker as well as more efficient. The possibility of stacking and transfering talent within our ATS saves time and allows us to judge each candidate evenly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wanted to have more filters open for our programme. This applies especially to domestic candidates. While only posts operate internally, and it would be wonderful to pack the internal forms sent to our recruiting services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I could see that no additional work is needed in the machine. I also know that we are in the test process and certain applications did not work or were disabled at the end of our evaluation. I was happy to see was that our questions were translated from the request to Eightfold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software allows us to determine the applicant's performance against new employees only, especially when it comes to posting in the highest volume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead
What do you like best?

Seamlessly incorporated on-board and with the current ATS. For new on-boarding users this is straightforward. While the Eightfold group is always ready to train, it demands a rapid 30-minute course to begin a new consumer.   We like the quick setup and the capability to view search results on the identical page in real time. This characteristic is fantastic during a meeting of the hire manager. In order to use Eight times outside recruitment, we still seek for new ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found it's not the best source tool. It's not just a confusing filtering section, but does not pull the candidates I need. In addition, you can easily enter and modify your filtering choices if more than one people share a question with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Treat straightforward contact and step-by-step implementation guides to invest more time. Don't postpone 11th hour meetings. To create a full project plan, communicate further analysis of potential bi-syn-cloud link integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We defined replacing source specifications. We considered at Eightfold to compensate for that. The ROI would be inconsistent with sourcer expectations if we judged Eightfold as an team leader, as the sourcer name it was Eightfold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Module Lead SAP ABAP, WORKFLOW, ARCHIVING and AUTOMATION
What do you like best?

First, I like how you can determine if you email an applicant once the email is opened. It is a one-stop-shop, also. I like how Taleo is attached, reveals any notes and the roles that were included. As great as the way the applicant is competent on the foundation of the calibration. Finally, I like how with only one click, you can send out the person to the employer leader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It will take some time to alter somebody's status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is not a charm pill. It is as great a staff to help you handle change. In case you make use of it correctly, it changes how you recruit... it is useful or even missed by navigation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allowed us to improve the talent pool of ours through a variety of campaigns. Quite possibly before you step on the area, it's better to hire somebody who has learned who you're, understands what your tradition is about. We've shaved many days off our "Time to Hire" state through the contact of ours with previous candidates, some of whom won't ever have interacted with recruiters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Vice President LATAM Regional FIU Governance & Oversight
What do you like best?

The rating of skilled talents around significant volumes was revolutionised on this specific platform. I've postings with over 10 thousand candidates and never have a highly effective means of analysing our ATS candidates. Eightfold makes it possible for me to examine very qualified candidates who quickly and easily match the ideal profile of ours. It's much faster and efficient to see a profile than to analyse an ATS profile. The capacity to keep and go talents inside our ATS saves time, plus it allows us to look at all candidates somewhat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the system of ours, I'd like more filters being publicly available. This's very true for household candidates. It will be useful to have the ability to classify the inner profiles posted to the recruiting teams as you work only internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I see no more functionality required by the product. I know you can find characteristics that weren't initiated or perhaps activated at the conclusion of the test cycle of ours, so we still had been in the implementation phase. Among the characteristics, I was looking forward to being applied was that our inquiries were Eightfold in the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I make use of the shortlisting instrument as well as track prospects for a lot of candidates, which currently exceeds 20K. Use all available screens to talk about my team's best talent for further screening, along with a too manual method to simplify it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - EMAGINE People Technologies Private Limited
What do you like best?

I like the improved functionality of Eightfold. To be able to ensure quality, they often develop new methods to increase and expand their offerings. I love how fast they support us - they sent somebody to meet up with us on the working day we released a new platform. Also the product is simple to use. The site was simple to work with in addition to its background functions. I am still pleased with this particular item. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hope we can drag and drop e mail search and books public sites from the unit without working with a notepad. I'm interested in coming improvements, which includes for event as well as campus recruitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a user-friendly and intuitive tool. It allows you to look at your candidates from a more advanced lens and collect more ability from CVs, the LinkedIn users as well as much more during just similar time period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To find extremely talented folks, we utilize Eightfold. We also make use of Eightfold's event functionality. By learning to better use this particular feature, we carry on and recognize the benefits of this characteristic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

District Manager
What do you like best?

I love Eightfold's increasing functionality. They always develop new methods of expanding and expanding the offerings of theirs to be able to ensure quality. I like just how rapidly they provide support - on the day time we launch a brand new platform they sent someone on site to meet up with us. The product is also very easy to work with. The site as well as its background features have been simple to work with. With this particular product, I am still impressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am hoping we are able to drag as well as drop email curriculum vitae from the device and also search public sites without having a handbook. I am pumped up about coming enhancements, including those for recruiting events and campuses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an intuitive, user-friendly tool. It enables you to examine the candidates of yours from an updated lens while at the exact same period collecting more skill from CVs, the LinkedIn profiles, etcetera. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Eightfold to find out extremely talented individuals. We also utilize the event function of Eightfold. We continue to understand the advantages of this feature by learning how to utilize the feature better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment Associate
What do you like best?

In a classified system, the Eightfold AI structure offers applicants with strengths for their specific role. It masks prospect names so you've an impartial review as well as teams know they're seen as their best candidates. Before posting, you can calibrate position many times as well as talk with your recruitment teams. In the program you are able to conserve notes and alter them later as necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Calibrating jobs was a struggle as we discover about each product as well as its effects. We're currently looking at the proper way to assess its features as well as the classification system it uses. We watched occasions where summaries aren't completely uploaded or perhaps highly qualified applicants aren't ranked where anticipated. I also had problems with the device when their interview was scheduled, that did not show candidates even if it was completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about the number of candidates for every role you deal with. It is an enormous time saver in case you make use of this device for preparing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We resolve the large amount of candidates and also can better see the best candidates. We watched benefits exponentially with the scheduling factor. You are able to send out an application to the candidates of yours, provide them with time, propose a time, or perhaps allow them to pick a time on their own. This's an excellent edge that we realised will be very impactful, and didn't realize that it'd be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Team Business Manager
What do you like best?

This product truly works. It runs intuitively and smoothly. The user experience and operator interface are very well thought out. The is extremely vulnerable to consumer requests and knows the problems of theirs. When you speak to them, you generally feel they're listening to the concerns of yours and taking action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The client is seeking the primary key figure to compute the return on investment. Do develop a mechanism which is going to show the same. Its algorithm is able to assess the convenience of a candidate just in how specified in the profile of his. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Expect excellent interaction with an extremely sensitive team of engineers and managers who understand the problems of yours and are all ready to build your product based on the needs of yours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Masking profiles throughout the selection process enables me to conclude that the recruitment process of ours is impartial. The self balancing AI motor functionality helps us to distinguish high quality profiles, which boosts the performance and efficiency of the recruiters of ours. Additionally, it will help us to clearly activate as well as evaluate open requests for participation in the inner talent search process. By providing rewards for inner job offers, it indicates workers that the organisation truly is concerned about them and it is keen on giving them with possibilities within the organisation instead of losing them from outside. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The eightfold system provides candidates in a ranked system based on their strengths to the individual role they've applied. It masks candidate names so that you have unbiased review and teams know their top candidates are being viewed. You are able to calibrate the position numerous times prior to posting and can review with your hiring teams. You are able to save notes within the system and edit later as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Calibrating positions has been a challenge as we learn more about each piece and what it affects.We are still reviewing how to best assess the skillsets and the ranking system it is using. We have seen times where resumes are not fully uploaded or it isn't ranking highly qualified applicants where expected. I've also had issues with the tool not showing candidates when their interview is scheduled even though it is completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the amount of applicants you are dealing with for each role. If you use this tool for scheduling it is a huge time saver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving for high volume of applicants and being able to view the top candidates more easily. We have seen benefits with the scheduling component in an exponential way. You are able to send a request to candidates and provide a time, suggest a time, or allow the candidate themselves to select a time. This is a large time saver benefit that we realized and didn't know would be so impactful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the calibration tool. It really helps organize the search for different positions as well as sorting out who is a closer match for the position that you are looking for. Specifically, I like the "Ideal Candidate" feature; being able to pull up similar profiles is really invaluable for me during my search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My company is super LinkedIn-based. While Eightfold allows us to see the basic profile that a profile contains, I am not able to see their project status of a candidate (for example, who else has viewed this person on my team) If there was a way to incorporate this feature in the future, it would make Eightfold even more advantageous for my organization.

I also would like the diversity tool to be a bit better. Often while using it, Eightfold will bring up candidates that are not actually diverse. Sometimes male candidates show up female. Also, the diversity tool really only seems to highlight women as a diversity field when often our clients are interested in finding candidates of all diversity categories. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to find people that normal Boolean searches on Linkedin, or Indeed, etc. can not necessarily find. Also, many of the notations on profiles are helpful, such as diversity or school or company rankings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Creative Director
What do you like best?

Eightfold AI is extremely simple to use since it has a software manual. You are able to manage and track a lot of resumes. The software program is well managed. Buyers can also customize features to the desires of theirs. It's not costly and it is as inexpensive as various other costly application. Additionally, it has a mobile application which is an effective in the exact same way. This's beneficial for businesses that are continuously hiring new staff. With Eightfold AI you are able to build a simple career side. The favorite element of mine is the plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to get going, but you will find movies that will help resolve the issue. Customer care isn't the best thing in case you've a problem, they will not call you again and you're not going anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eightfold AI is actually simpler to use and navigate. It's not difficult to transport information and control latest data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You are able to instantly produce a gorgeous resumes according to the needs of yours, and the assortment of styles is extremely practical. The "team" function is really simple to work with and facilitates teamwork. The team provides on several portals as links, etc. with one click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the EFN leads and the ability to customize email templates to prospective candidates. The tool makes it easy to connect with a lot of candidates at once time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system refreshes a lot when searching and you lost your place/candidate. It also is not always accurate information so you have to double check the candidate on LinkedIn to make sure it's current. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice is to utilize your account rep with questions and familiarize yourself with the "help" section. I also would say utilize campaigns for open roles- we have had a great response! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to successfully identify niche candidates that normally would of taken several hours to source. It saves me a lot of time and it's easy to communicate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I mostly use the required or preferred keywords search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even when i calibrate, I don't think the "top" candidates are usually spot on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We get a lot of applicants and it helps me sort through who has the right skillset and who absolutely doesn't. I have also found the D&I tool to be helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing.

I think Eightfold could be a very powerful ATS system. It has the ability to message candidates, move them through the process, etc. They would have to add additional features to make it an ATS. I cannot say anything good about this tool, unfortunately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not a good sourcing platform. Eightfold has a team of sourcers (not sure where) who provided my team with EFN quality leads. You upload your job description and calibrate the position based on people hired into that role or ideal candidates. You also add skills, experience, etc. It is very detailed.

Whoever is on the backend does not know how to source. I rarely get EFNs back where I am like "these were great!" I waste more time archiving unqualified candidates or over experienced candidates than I do messaging the right ones. I prefer to stick to LinkedIn Recruiter.

It is also a very labor-intensive tool. Eightfold is basically your ATS pool of candidates plus any YOU add yourself from LinkedIn and whatever candidates they have in their database. There is a lot of back and forth from my ATS to LinkedIn to Eightfold because you have to check everything to make sure the candidate is added properly or not duplicated.

Their platform also has a lot of bugs. The campaign function is a mess. Pulling in VP level candidates to an entry role position because of a matching skill word. The tool says AI but it has not gotten smarter in the 2 years I have used it.

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chuck Quigley of Eightfold AI

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We strive to have every Eightfold customer achieve success using our platform, including you. Your feedback clearly shows that we have not yet achieved success for you and your organization. If not done so already, we welcome you to share your feedback directly with your Eightfold contacts so we can assist in achieving your goals.

What do you like best?

I like the event emailing feature, it really helps you stay connected to the candidates who have already applied in the past, and potential candidates for any future pipelines. The Diversity feature also really helps us capture the right candidate pools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how when I request for certain batches of new candidates, often times the sourcer misses the context of my requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to colleagues who are looking to harvest data from previous pipeline and/or revisit the same pipelines from the same regions. It's best used for roles that have duplicates often times appearing and reopening again from quarter to quarter. Its harder to fully utilize the tool on niche roles and I would avoid using it when there are multiple contexts for search terms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Harvesting emails, staying connected to current pipeline candidates, utilizing internal data, and messaging for campaigns and events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

I like that I can review both applicants and prospects within each of my reqs, and that Eighfold integrates with our ATS, Greenhouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think Eightfold's ML could still use some work. They also show you a huge amount of information on each candidate, and it's sometimes information overload. I think they could either cut down on some of the info, or highlight the key information so that it's easier for recruiters to skim through quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits - sending messages through Eightfold. Problems - Eightfold will autofill company names, which I love, but sometimes the data is inaccurate and that reflects poorly to candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that after inputting all of my position variables, Eightfold will recommend candidates for me to screen. I've been able to find diverse talent that otherwise may have been missed with other boards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I don't like about this tool. Everything works well in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to find diverse talent within my business unit with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition
What do you like best?

Eightfold is an intuitive product to use and generally pretty accurate with contact information. It's a great tool to use for niche searches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downsides to Eightfold are the EFN leads. I think this could be a really useful feature when doing searches, but the EFN lead searches are usually not very accurate or relevant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eightfold is a great platform to get emails of candidates as well as rejecting groups of candidates that don't fit the role requirements. You're able to use profiles of ideal candidates to calibrate roles and reject accordingly. It' a huge time saver and great to get more candidates at top of the funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through Eightfold, I've been able to curate my searches more and reach out to candidates for tough roles, that I would never have been able to contact before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

Amount Data is great but the products UI is not good. There is no possible way to download the lists or organize in a good way.

The organization by different setting on the left. I like that I can look at everyone from specific company or title. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Product UI is complex and all of over the place. I would simplify the products to specific screens, like making micro-services. It will be easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Look back at ATS candidates that are undiscovered, We have a massive population of past candidates that no one has looked at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Director
What do you like best?

This framework has innovated the recognition of skilled talent particularly around large volume posts. I've seen posts of more than 100 of applicants and there's just an easy way to review our ATS applications. Eightfold helps me to quickly and efficiently evaluate top-rated prospects that fit our ideal profile. Even having a profile clearly is quicker and more effective than checking a profile in our ATS. The opportunity to stack and transfer talent inside our ATS is a timesaver and enables us to evaluate each candidate equally as they arrive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wished our program had more filters open. This is particularly true of internal candidates. Although only posts are operating internally, it would be awesome if the internal profiles sent to the recruiting departments could be packed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can see the machine does not require further work. We are also in the testing process and I realize there are certain apps that were not working at the end of our evaluation period or were disabled. One of the things I was pleased about being incorporated was translating our questions from either the application to Eightfold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software helps us to take those out of the calculation but to be able to evaluate the performance of a applicant against only more recent employee, particularly when it is about a posting with high volume. I used the shortlist method to screen candidates in a large-volume posting that actually exceeds 20,000 applicants. Using those accessible filters and sharing only best talents with my colleagues for more selection and taking an incredibly manual operation and making it more seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Sourcer
What do you like best?

I love how eightfold allows you to adjust each requisition and is connected to linkedin to suggest similar users! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The matching rate isn't always accurate so that sometimes isn't always the best to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see if it works for your team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

saving time on finding quality candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Diversity sourcing option is a good add-in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. All the candidates I have to imput myself or are already on LinkedIn. I have to dupe check LinkedIn AND my own system. EFN leads is a joke. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have profiles that aren't on LinkedIn. Don't make recruiters add profiles for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. I don't use it at all now that I'm not forced to by leadership. I've been recruiting for 10 years and this tool is a waste of time when I can just use LinkedIn Recruiter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting
What do you like best?

Calibrate with previous resumes or profiles and find closely related profiles that meet requirements, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with all tools, it's not perfect, but it does increase the number of relevant resumes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Calibration and quality is not always accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Eightfold is that it allows us to review hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of applicants in one area. The calibration is an efficient way of confirming everything about the position with the Hiring Leader Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Organization of candidates within Eightfold could be improved upon. I also believe the Eightfold Chrome Extension does not accurately match a candidate's profile with appropriate open positions. When visiting different LinkedIn Profiles, it always seems to say the candidate is a match for "Business Analyst". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Click around, create Reqs, experiment and ask questions! That is the best way to learn the tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Qualifying tens of thousands of applicants is a huge benefit! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.