D3 Banking

D3 Banking adapts to existing online banking sites, integrating with the navigation, look and feel of each financial institution's site.

Work for D3 Banking?

Learning about D3 Banking?

D3 Banking Reviews

Showing 5 D3 Banking reviews
D3 Banking review by margaret w.
margaret w.

"Most advanced digital banking platform"

What do you like best?

I love how this software allows our company to maintain control over customers’ experience. It also helps me consolidate personal and business accounts. I also like how the software provides frequent upgrades such as payment options and card controls which fits into the demands of the customers. At first it was difficult for the big companies to use this software due to lack of several features but with the current product features, it can be used by businesses of all sizes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It is the best for a modern financial institution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this product. Both small and large institutions can use this product.

The software also has powerful; data analytics engine that enables us to segment customers and therefore we are able to identify their needs.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about D3 Banking
D3 Banking review by Kenny W.
Kenny W.

"Easy Business Resource Management"

What do you like best?

With the help of D3 Banking, we can control the experience of our bank customers. This software also helped us to combine personal and business accounts. This software provides frequent updates, such as payment methods that meet customer requirements. The software adapts remarkably to online banking sites. D3 Banking makes it easy to manage business resources as well as all transactions.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have not identified any minuses in this software for our company. The functions we need work very good.

Previously, using this software, we combined personal and business accounts, as well as tracking customer experience.

What Banking solution do you use?

D3 Banking review by john m.
john m.

"A great tool to combine and access everything at your fingertips. "

What do you like best?

I like this tool because it helps combine business accounts and personal accounts and therefore streamline online banking. The software easily adapts to online banking sites.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike much about this software only that it is not ideal for large companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to anyone operating a small business or anyone working from his or her home. It is only suitable for a small business.

As a manager, I have been able to manage business resources and also all the commercial transactions. With D3 Banking, I can easily track business information.

D3 Banking review by Betty W.
Betty W.

"Best Banking Software"

What do you like best?

I like the way the tool is user friendly and assists one in combining both business accounts and personal accounts. In addition, I like D3 Banking because it is compatible to all sizes of businesses.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike concerning the tool. D3 Banking is one of the best software I have used though I am not using it currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool to anyone who would have the need to keep track of financial information.

As a manager I have been able to manage and keep track of all financial information.

D3 Banking review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"A preferred Banking Software"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and assists in connecting both business and personal accounts.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the software. It is simply recommendable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendable for use to small scale business.

Managing of business funds and all financial transactions. Easy track of business financial information and maintenance of proper interactions/connections with customers.

Learning about D3 Banking?

* We monitor all D3 Banking reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.