CPC Strategy Reviews & Product Details

CPC Strategy Overview

What is CPC Strategy?

CPC Strategy is a firm that a offer a focused suite of retail advertising services that specializes in driving performance growth on the channels that most directly impact a retailer's digital bottom line.

CPC Strategy Details

CPC Strategy
San Diego, CA

CPC Strategy Reviews

Showing 3 CPC Strategy reviews
Location
Already have CPC Strategy?
MR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CPCStrategy Manages our Google and Bing Shopping ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Integration was painless and they rebuilt and relaunched our accounts extremely fast. Our ROI nearly doubled from our previous vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing negative to say about this agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, CEO
Retail
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

For the past 2+ years, my company has been using CPC Strategy in San Diego to handle our PPC advertising, and I highly, highly recommend them. I’ve been quiet about using this company, because frankly, I wanted to keep them as my private secret weapon.

Prior to starting with them, we had gone through 2 other PPC agencies, with absolutely horrible results. I won’t bore you with those episodes. I had been following CPC through their various white papers (free for all of you/us), and was not only impressed, but educated as well. So when the time came to dump my second agency, I immediately contacted CPC.

Hiring them was like a breath of fresh air, and a huge relief for me. In my case, I tasked CPC with maintaining a 300% average ROAS. I meet with Chris Pezzoli (chris@cpcstrategy.com), my rep, each week and we review the weekly reports he has sent me to verify the ROAS--for our text and shopping ads on Google and Bing. They handle the creative, the feeds, and creation and maintenance of all ads/campaigns for 3 different sites. I tweak, or make strategy changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The reports I get on a weekly basis, including the ROAS on my ad campaigns. Working with my rep, Chris Pezzoli. And the professionalism and depth that this company provides me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They're in San Diego and I'm a right coaster, so I can't go over to their offices and pick their brains, and pester them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with many agencies and freelancers to manage Adwords, Bing and comparison sites over the years and none comes close. CPC are efficient, effective and a pleasure to work with. If you have a large product catalogue and sell in a competitive space then you need CPC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've worked with many agencies and freelancers to manage Adwords, Bing and comparison sites over the years and none comes close. CPC are efficient, effective and a pleasure to work with. The onboarding was exceptionally fast and after 2 days of tuning the results exceeded expectations. I highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, these guys are great and you won't be disappointed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

There are not enough reviews of CPC Strategy for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

KlientBoost Logo
KlientBoost
4.9
KlientBoost provides pay-per-click marketing and landing page solutions.
DashClicks Logo
DashClicks
4.8
DashClicks is a SaaS platform built for digital marketing agencies, the software is easy to use and combine all the most popular softwares into one platform.
OpenMoves Logo
OpenMoves
4.9
OpenMoves Services is a digital marketing agency that offers SEO and Pay-Per-Click services.
Disruptive Advertising Logo
Disruptive Advertising
4.7
At Disruptive Advertising, our mission is to improve lives through results based relationships.
WebFX Logo
WebFX
4.9
WebFX is a full-service digital marketing agency, and we create custom strategies for each of our clients based on their needs and goals.
SmartSites Logo
SmartSites
4.9
SmartSites is a full service digital agency offering website design and development, SEO, and PPC. Our diverse team of designers, developers, and strategists is 50 people strong and spans across the globe.
WebiMax Logo
WebiMax
4.8
WebiMax provides internet marketing services that include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Social Media, Website Design, Reputation Management, Lead Generation and more for their clients in different industries all over the world.
Direct Online Marketing Logo
Direct Online Marketing
4.9
Direct Online Marketing (DOM) is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency founded in 2006. You gain a trusted digital advisor with certified expertise and proven results. It offers a disciplined approach, straightforward communications, complete transparency, and a culture of excellence.
Mayple Logo
Mayple
4.8
Reduce your marketing anxieties with Mayple. Enjoy a full service digital marketing solution, with a unique cost-effective model, that keeps your business interests in place.
Hop Online Logo
Hop Online
4.8
Hop Online is a full service digital marketing agency providing organic SEO, Content Marketing, CRO, Lead Generation, Local Search, PPC & AdWords and Social Media Management to B2B and B2C clients.
Do you work for CPC Strategy?

CPC Strategy Categories on G2