ClientPoint Reviews & Product Details

What is ClientPoint?

ClientPoint formally Paperless Proposal is a cloud-based Sales Enablement and Proposal Generation Solution that allows your sales team the ability to quickly and easily create, send, mange and track, and manage all of your business proposals, contracts, quotes, multimedia eBrochures and more online in minutes. You can add, office word, powerpoint, excel files, pdfs, multimedia videos, websites, google docs and manage your sales reps pipelines reports to see what's in your proposal lifecycle. With our Tracking and Analytics you can see exactly what your prospects and clients have clicked on and spent time looking at, which provides you with insight into their true interests, and allowing you to focus your sales strategy on closing more deals. You get all of this without having to install any software. As long as you have an Internet connection you can make sophisticated proposals in minutes. Your proposals are delivered as a link in an email. There are no attachments, no size limitations, bounce back, trash or spam. The prospect clicks open the proposal and all their activity is tracked, plus with eSignature they can approve the bid immediately online. ClientPoint will differentiate your company and make the sales process productive & efficient, reduce costs and the information you get back with analytics can be a powerful sales tool! Productivity: ClientPoint helps produce winning proposals and other sales related documents quickly and easily. In under 10 minutes you'll create persuasive, client-focused sales documents that are structured and formatted to help you win more business. • Create dynamic proposals • Proposal lifecycle tracking • User friendly • Secure documents • Create Sales Documents Faster — Create winning documents in a fraction of the time. Using CLientPoint, sales people will create a comprehensive proposals in minutes, not hours. • Produce Documents with a Consistent Look & Feel — create documents that match your corporate identity. Proven Results Increase Win Rates One important outcome of implementing ClientPoint will be increased win rates through use of a more persuasive approach to proposal content and organization. Simply automating the process without improving the output does only part of the job. With automation and persuasive content, you will be able to generate a higher volume of proposals. And they will be of a higher quality so that you win more frequently. Integrations: Salesforce, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, DocuSign, RightSignature, Sertify

ClientPoint Screenshots

ClientPoint Reviews

1-25 of 191 total ClientPoint reviews
Sales Executive

"Great for repeat tasks"

What do you like best?

Templates make sending out consistent proposals. Tracking makes it very easy to see when they were open and by whom. I am able to have Paperless Proposal integrate with my CRM software and am able to track progress of different projects as they develop. I cover a large territory, and one thing that is VERY nice is if I am an a situation that does not require me to visit a client to drop off a submittal, I can send them a Paperless Proposal LINK, and not get in the car. The link is VERY important, as some of my proposals can be quite large, with high quality images, and be too large to send ans an attachment. Templates are where I like this product the most. I am able to utilize a few different templates, and get everything in order before I send them to the client, ensuring I miss nothing.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit to manage the UI, bit its not that big of a deal. This was made better by their recent UI update. It is also possible for users to enter "dummy" email addresses for tracking, but I don't know of a way to work around that issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the webinars that they offer.

Proposals and samples are being sent out via Paperless Proposal. I am able to take a central source for my proposal documents and send them out to my clients. I can also distribute other material, such as brochures, sample drawings, and other email based contact solutions.

Sr. Region Marketing Specialist

"I love Paperless Proposal!"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to create our own merge documents which allow our reps to fill in missing information to customize each proposal. The support team at Paperless is extremely helpful and attentive to any and all of our needs.

What do you dislike?

the library doesn't show you when docs were uploaded last and also would be great if there was a search button to search thru the docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a system to organize all your files and keep track of all your progress, this is your system. Paperless allows you to stay consistent amongst all your documents by allowing you to have a library which holds all of your company's files.

We are able to keep all our files and past proposals organized in one place. This helps us save time because we can just duplicate past proposals and customize as needed.

Response from Glen Cohen of ClientPoint

We would be happy to turn off the Print Receipt for you. Thnaks

Director Of Business Development

"New User"

What do you like best?

I like sending a link to my proposal and that I can see who has opened, read, and/or spent time in my proposal. I love the table of contents down the side so readers can click and locate what they are seeking from my section headings.

What do you dislike?

Many of the custom files within our version have become corrupt and unusable. I am new, but it does not appear easy to modify existing files without their pagination and/or lay-out getting compromised (read messed up!).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the concept and believe when our uploaded documents are no longer corrupted (this is on us), this will work well for me. My company has been using the software long before I arrived.

Quick proposal and pricing turnaround. Consistent.

"I Love Paperless Proposal"

What do you like best?

I really prefer the classic version of paperless proposal. It is easier for my eyes to focus on the information in a spreadsheet like format. Plus I had added a feature that is not available on the Thunder version. I like how flexible the development team is.

What do you dislike?

I am not fond of the Thunder format. I find all the colors distracting and the entry lines are not clear since my eyesight is bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please continue to make the Classic version available to users. It is easier especially for people that are color blind or sight impaired.

It makes our proposals more professional than other companies. Also I use it for monitoring business closed for my reps.

Lead Graphic Designer
Facilities Services

"Great Site for Creating Professional Proposals"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and navigate. I had a very brief overview of the site from a co-worker then I started using it on my own. Simple enough to figure out but the instruction videos also helped if I had questions.

I like how easy it is to upload pages and information.

It's nice to be able to see what co-workers are working on different projects.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to duplicate a proposal to use for a new client but be aware of what to double check and change for the new client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Paperless Proposal to anybody who uses proposals in the business world, from lawyers to salesman, it's a great product that allows you to be versatile and detailed. It's perfect for small proposals to large ones that have 100's of pages to them.

It's fairly efficient and a time saver. It's nice to be able to send proposals electronically or create a PDF to print them if I need to.

It's easy to make changes and edits to tailor proposals to certain companies.

It's great to be able to share my progress with my other co-workers so we can work together on projects.

It's easy to get a proposals together that are small, like 1-20 pages but also it's great for proposals that are larger, pass 100 pages. The organization is great to make sure we don't have anything missing.

"Outstanding Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I'm a marketing coordinator for a large company and we use ClientPoint on a daily bases for proposals. The ability to gain analytics is crucial to understanding what our clients want most. The most outstanding part of ClientPoint would have to be their customer support. They have been there every step of the way answering questions and troubleshooting any issues we had. "My" is an outstanding customer service agent and has help us use ClientPoint more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Some portions of the program do include coding. If you do not know html coding, customer support is there to help or you would need to have a person with coding knowledge on your team.

The ability to analyse what information your clients spend more time. We have been able to determine what interests our clients most.

Business Development/Sales

"It's idea to get a message or marketing campaign to a few or the masses"

What do you like best?

The tracking mechanism to see who's viewed the proposal and who they shared with. Easy to use dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be daunting especially loading videos, brochures and spreadsheets. Also, local editing/merging documents within the proposal can be troublesome. In all fairness, their Support team was able to address every issue we've come across, and in a quick manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just know that there is a learning curve to uploading documents to the system, but the Support and Executive team is there to help you every step of the way. They offered meetings until we were ready to go live. After using the proposal for a few months, it's everything we knew it would be. Definitely would recommend if any group wants to track their proposal life cycle from beginning to end.

Different templates for our different partners and direct clients. With Paperless Proposal, after the templates are completed, now we have one container in which to send documents out, have them reviewed and sign off.

The benefits is we can adjust any template at any time for any of our clients. Some don't need all the products we offer, so in the proposal, it's very easy to remove anything a potential client doesn't need.

Marketing Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"A Business Solution for Producing Quality Proposals with Real Time Analytics"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to build a library of documents, use to create custom templates, and know that you proposal is free of errors. We have a team of users and we can easily access each others work when needed - from anywhere. Its also awesome to know when your customer has read your proposal and where they spend the most time, as we use that as an indicator of what's most important to them. We can then be prepared to expand upon that interest during the presentation process. Also, the analytics tools and key in determining success factors.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes takes too long to add page numbers, but not sure if that is system or network issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to control the contents that is being sent to your clients and prospects, protecting your branding, you will want to take a deeper look at the benefits this software. Additionally, with so much emphasis on sustainability, we find each year we are producing less paper and more e-proposals.

Paperless Proposal has increased productivity and improved the quality of our proposals. We can create customized proposals within minutes using templates, or customize by adding additional information from our resource library. We also know when the client has read our proposal so we can follow-up interest on more timely basis.

"Trying to implement Paperless Proposal [PP] with a sales team of mavericks. "

What do you like best?

The organization of the content within PP as well as the tracking of the proposal once it is sent to clients.

What do you dislike?

Our reps approached it as too structured and since its inception, we have discovered some hacks as well as asked PP to develop so functionality so we can more easily share documents and templates between users without the help of the administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flexibility to share within the proposal creation process.

Trying to give our reps more resources to share with clients as well as more insight into what happens to their proposal once it is sent.

Security and Investigations
(10,001+ employees)

"Impressive to any client or prospect"

What do you like best?

Can create a professional proposal in less than 10 minutes. I can see stats on what my prospects are looking at. Green option for proposal delivery. Can be viewed on any device.

Perfect for teams that use the same basic content but still want the ability for full customization. My marketing team can update materials and have all of the reps using the updated info right away.

Adding a clean and sharp cover page is very simple and quick.

What do you dislike?

The process of saving a document can be cumbersome but I believe that has more to do with a slow internet connection.

The program can get hung up if you don't have a fast connection forcing you to reload the page or log back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save templates that you like and build off of them to perfect the product. You will be surprised how much you will learn making proposal with this system. I would encourage anyone using Paperless Proposal to spend the time to make at least 5 different proposals before deciding on which style you like best. You will likely find that you can tailor your final product based on the specific prospect you are presenting to.

Quick turn around on proposals allows us to get back to prospects in a timely fashion. Prospects are impressed with the proposal and the online availability.

Adds the WOW factor when a prospect opens the proposal and sees how simple our offering is.

Response from Rahat Ahmed of ClientPoint

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time out to write this review. Glad to hear you are creating proposals much faster with Paperless Proposal. We agree that internet speed can sometimes slow things down but thats just how internet as a whole works. We are optimizing Paperless Proposal constantly to work more efficiently with as little internet bandwidth possible.

Please contact our support if you need any assistance.

designer/ sales
Recreational Facilities and Services

"Huge time saver"

What do you like best?

Everything is at your fingertips and simply needs to be assembled. it's easy and has no limitations. It is flexible and allows for templates and overall efficiency if maintained properly.

What do you dislike?

One of the challenges seems to be pulling info from the CRM correctly. A few glitches occure on some occasions. Managing the overall proposals; good, trash and archive could also be made easier.

Overall this software has saved us a great deal of time. PP also allows us to quickly reach out to clients with all the information required. It allows clients to view things at their own pace and for us to track it. PP also gives us insight into how a client views a proposal, the statistics are really interesting and overall helpful when wanting to meet the clients needs.

"Our Paperless Partners"

What do you like best?

Other than are bid work, where we have to use someone else's forms, all are work is done on Paperless proposal. They have done a lot of work to customize our options, which have made it a more useful tool. It is becoming more helpful now that we have additional sales persons. Less for them to learn about the proposals and Paperless Proposal gives us more control of the content going out.

Another positive is that Glen, Zach and the rest of their team are friendly, empathetic professionals. One never feels like they are getting are hard sell. They are there when you are ready to buy.

What do you dislike?

Making wholesale changes can take time. It always did before paperless too. Would like to find ways to improve this process, but it is mainly an internal challenge. Considering the frequency of updates, it appears that Paperless continues to chip away at this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try so long as you are willing to do work to get it set up right. Good for salesforce users

Love knowing the timing of when someone is looking at their proposal and what they spend time on. As with most organizations, left to their own recourse, many users would do their own thing and we would lose brand cohesion if it were not for this tool. Hope that we will see benefits from integrating the product with salesforce.com. Have not done this already, as we are in our first year of using salesforce, but expect to do this soon.

Training & Marketing Specialist

"Proposals made easy"

What do you like best?

I like the efficiency Paperless affords. The shell can easily be manipulated for different clients. While allowing our employees to present the same information in different formats. It gives the company control over branding and messaging, but gives each individual control over presentation and wording. We have many different vertical markets and we like to give examples and share case studies with our clients. We have uploaded case studies for all verticals and our users can choose which ones fit with the client.

Support calls you within the hour to trouble shoot and show you how to solve problems yourself. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Paperless Proposal website times out, but everything auto-saves so it's not a huge problem. An FAQ page would be great for little things in Navigation or assigning/transferring to other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gives all users level playing field whether experienced or not. Using templates with customizable fields based on client name/vertical market etc creates flawless presentations every time. The final products are very similar if not the same across the company. We are all presenting the same message, using the same language, which is very important for branding.

More organized, efficient, & uniform way of sending proposals.

We're able to track where proposals are going, who is getting them out there and what the end result is.

Controlling the formatting, font, color schemes is really important. Our proposals should have a uniform look and represent our brand.

Response from Rahat Ahmed of ClientPoint

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time out to write this review. We are happy to hear that you like our product. We're working on to optimize system performance even more.

Please do contact our support if you ever need any assistance.

Lead Graphic Designer

"Great "

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and excellent to create paperless proposals. I love that you can go through the different tabs and everything is very organized. I also enjoy that you can have several admins and implement different proposals, while it showing you the status of your proposal, whether it won or lost. I also like how we can track whether the proposal was bad or good depending on who read it, how long they spent on the proposal itself. This helps the company figure out what we can change in the future in order for our paperless proposal to be successful.

What do you dislike?

There are too many steps for the paperless proposal, which could lead into confusion but when you get the hang of it, it is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe add some more features, like including the arrows for the next slide on the power points within the proposal. User experience is important on this and people's instant reaction to the product is to click on the power point and it instantly going to the next slide through there if they click on the right or left side.

We are creating an informational proposal for clients, about the efficient hire products we sell. We wanted to create a specific format for our clients to be able to understand in a easy and organized manner the way our products are and what they can offer to them. We have had several seen proposals which have been effective in the success of the understanding of the products.

Chief Executive Officer

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

Allows content to be used repeatedly by preloading it, but also allows for customizations to be made. The software also helps track proposals.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything specific at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using this software if you are preparing complex proposals that require a large amount of repeated information but also requires some customization from proposal to proposal.

If you have multiple types of proposals, you can prepare folders in PP with stock information for each type of proposal or each product/service item or group of items. Letters and forms can be created as standard forms with editable sections to add details such as price etc. The software also provides the ability to upload files directly into a proposal. Can utilize all types of files, including video.

We have reduced the amount of work required to produce proposals, significantly. We have improved the visual quality and consistency of proposals.

"Cut time in half for preparing proposals"

What do you like best?

Time is of the essence, as we all know, and to save time is a big win for us at our agency. We choose ClientPoint for the seamless integration of the many pieces to a powerful proposal, such as video, that can be included. It's all right there where you need it, and the time to replace client names and the interchangeable copy is alleviated. That along with the fact you can see everything the client has clicked and seen in real time make the sales process so much easier.

What do you dislike?

This survey is the WORST site I've had to fill anything out in since dial-up days! Whoa is this slow and frustating because half the buttons don't even work! Client Point, I would run, not walk from this platform if you want to get your reviews. I almost quit several times.

This saves time and helps know who is opening the proposal and when. This is useful so we can know when to follow-up.

Sales Administrator
Chemicals

"Paperless Proposal grew our customer base! "

What do you like best?

I work with 10 sales representatives in our San Diego office designing proposals for prospective customers and updating them for current customers who sometimes need sales boosts. It's easy to use and provides a great looking proposal!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to use more diverse designs. Think Microsoft Powerpoint with its many themes!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a truly valuable tool that will help your business flourish!

We are able to work with our different sales representatives who each have their own unique sales styles to come together and have a mutual product that brings everyone's sales techniques to the modern age!

"Seamless Presentations & Fast Document Downloads"

What do you like best?

I love the way the admin can find their documents super fast and the way the end user can view and download them in an easy way.

What do you dislike?

For first time users it could be hard to find things in the dashboard, but I think practicing it actually helps and the training videos work as well.

PowerPoint presentations made better! I love Paperless Proposal. I can add many files that are crucial to show to my end user/ client and they can view and download and upload files, seamlessly taking away the hassle of sending a million emails back and forth to send one file. This program totally understands the way a business wants to operate based on sharing specific and crucial documentation.

Regional Director
Facilities Services

"Paperless Proposal is an Outstanding Tool!"

What do you like best?

The ease in sending out relevant, customer specific proposals to market! We also like the amount of information you get regarding what customers are paying attention to inside the pages of the proposal, as well as who is looking at it.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we don't like about Paperless Proposal. The only thing that would make it better for me is if it had been available 25 years ago!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product to any company that utilizes proposals to acquire new business! It makes the process of assembling the pages of each individual proposal very simple and extremely quick. It also makes it easy to customize each proposal with specific information that is relevant to each individual potential customer.

Paperless makes the proposals from each of our offices consistent with one another, so we are all sending out the same message. The ensures that we are sending out the same brand message when securing new business.

Vice President Administration
Facilities Services

"Excellent product, excellent experience"

What do you like best?

While we are a new customer, to date I'm impressed with the simplicity of the system. It's user-friendly and is highly customizable. We have been able to take our existing processes and make them electronic, In cases of other software systems, it's common to have to modify your business to fit within the features and limitations of the software, and this has not been our experience thus far with Paperless Proposal.

What do you dislike?

While I wouldn't necessarily classify this as a "dislike", I would recommend that in considering this (or any other) software, you really analyze your existing business processes and workflow in great detail. This includes paper forms, approval processes, etc. Investing some time and effort on the front-end of the implementation will make for a smoother, faster launch AND you'll recognize the benefits much quicker. The Paperless Proposal development team was very supportive and cooperative with us, but I think WE (as a customer) could have done a better job had we been more proactive in analyzing our workflow.

While we have just recently launched, some immediate results have been the benefit of delivering a professional, consistent proposal to each customer. No more "I do it this way, she does it that way" when it comes to our brand. We expect that our sales reps will spend a fraction of the time generating proposals as they have in the past and will be able to focus on more high-leverage activities: selling!

"Simple, Easy and Effective "

What do you like best?

While my competition is handing customers hand written quotes, I am able to provide a professional dynamic proposal before I leave the customers site.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the GUI still feels kluncky and not as smooth as I want it to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth a try. Support team is always available.

Entire Sales Team is able to communicate about individual projects utilizing the Client Point interface from anywhere.

Director of Quality Assurance
Facilities Services

"Fun, user friendly, and professional!"

What do you like best?

Proposals used to be boring to me. Everytime I create one now I am able to be creative and custom to what our customers want to see. It is also a great tool to show us who we really want to work with. The ones that take some time to get to know what we are about are the people we want to work with. Paperless proposal does a great job of aligning us with the best partners.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet started uploading or doing any data entry so I probably would not enjoy that part of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the system. It keeps everyone organized and keeps track of won and lost proposals. It is personable and user friendly.

When we see people only looking at the price page, it is a good hint that they are only going for price and not value.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Paperless is incredibly simple and easy to use. I am greatly appreciative of the fact that I can not only create proposals from literally any location on my laptop, but I also have easy access to view and download prior proposals for reference.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to say here. Paperless Proposal continues to update their product regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're going to use this software - use it to the fullest extent of it's capabilities. Don't just use it for the statistics. Paperless Proposal offers customizable merge docs that can virtually eliminate human error. That is more powerful and professional than any aesthetic look or presentation your company can give. Across your entire sales team, you'll have consistency, along with ease of use.

Problems we've solved: we have vastly decreased the amount of time we spend creating proposals; we have also reduced human error by utilizing Paperless merge docs. The latter is something we cannot fully express the criticality of. Our level of skills across all Business Development Managers vary greatly - simply from style to technical proficiency with Word. The merge docs will virtually eliminate the majority of human error within our scope & pricing exhibits. The merge docs will also make the same exhibits consistent among all BDMs. We're not creating exhibits any more - we're entering the information in one place and sitting back while the merge docs generate themselves.

Facilities Services

"Great interface, easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's a very user friendly product and customizable. You can put together a professional proposal in just minutes and make changes simply and quickly if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Certain modifications to files, need to be handled by their staff, however they do respond very quickly, sometimes within 10-15 minutes and things are complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great company to work with, their line is always open.

Using less paper of course, but also being able to track the proposal time line, start to finish.

Response from Rahat Ahmed of ClientPoint

Steve,

Thanks for all the positive inputs! Please drop in some thoughts about how you would imagine the file modification to be on our support email. We'd love to hear from you about that and implement on our current development roadmap.

Le-Vel Thrive Promoter
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Paperless is a handily tool that I use on every opportunity to track the status of my proposals. "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the paperless proposal is. Tracking capabilities are wonderful you can see when someone looks at it; so it they are client that always is a rush but never looks at it now I know. Helps to pioritize my clients needs. If they person never looks at it for a couple of days I can send them the rough draft by their deadline and it looks finished and polished. I know that my custom drawings are not in but at least it has all the other information.

What do you dislike?

Customers sometimes have problems downloading.

Helps track the status of my projects. I can followup with my sales person or rep and let them know that their is activity on the proposal.

ClientPoint Features

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Proposal Category
Do you work for ClientPoint?

ClientPoint Categories on G2