Claritysoft

Claritysoft provides an intuitive and easy to use CRM solution that helps you grow your business more efficiently

Work for Claritysoft?

Learning about Claritysoft?

Claritysoft Reviews

Ask Claritysoft a Question
Showing 68 Claritysoft reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Claritysoft
Caitlin A.

"Claritysoft is Great for Account Organization "

What do you like best?

Claritysoft has become an indispensable tool for my company to track both sales and business development projects. It's great having the ability to customize the modules, rename and create headers, and to cross-reference and filter by any category. The program is user friendly, allowing one to move seamlessly through the modules and have the confidence of not missing any details of a particular account. It keeps accounts organized and helps the user efficiently find and track any information needed. Plus, in the six months we've been using the program, Claritysoft has continued to make improvements and add features. The Leads module has been a great tool after tradeshows: no more thumbing through a stack of business cards to find a lead. Most importantly, though, is the exceptional customer service. Emails are answered right away, webinars are always available and one on one meetings with a Claritysoft expert keep us up-to-date on all the tools available.

What do you dislike?

No strong dislikes, but we have yet to take advantage of all of the offerings in the program.

As stated above. Our accounts and leads are organized and accessible.

What CRM solution do you use?

Edward G.

"Excellent from the very first demo and still delivering strong! "

What do you like best?

Customer support! You can have the best product in the world but if customer support is poor, then you might as well throw your money away. They consistently performed strongly during the demo and sales stage and have continued to do so post sale. I had one very small issue, fixed over night. The next morning, an email and a phone call to let me know it was rectified and was I happy with the result! I was very impressed. Not only that, Claritysoft is very intuitive and easy to use. It's easy to navigate and even a first time CRM user such as myself has no problem using 100% of its functionality.

What do you dislike?

We're still in the customization phase of adopting Claritysoft so there's lots of logging out and logging back in but that will taper off in the coming weeks as we get it just the way we want it for our business. However, I don't see that as a serious drawback and everything else about the product makes this a non issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it!! No product is absolutely perfect but Claritsoft brings a broad bandwidth of capabilities all in one package rather than having to pay for expensive add ons or using other software outside of CRM. They're open to suggestions and customer support is fantastic.

We had a lot of people doing a lot of different things with the customer and there was no real connection between everyone, a lot of silos. Claritysoft has brought visibility to all customer interface, has us on the same page, and has driven work flow, process, and standardization into our customer activities so we can build consistent, predictable, and above average customer experiences to our clients. We can now review activities as a team, assign tasks, and track it all with a few clicks...

Stephanie W.

"ClaritySoft is great!"

What do you like best?

We've been using ClaritySoft for several years now, and it's great. It's very easy to use, and you can customize everything, so it's set up exactly the way we need it. I also like the automated reports that are sent to my email, so I can see how my sales team is doing.

What do you dislike?

The downside of the ability to fully customize is that you have to fully customize it! Meaning it took awhile to get everything set up in the beginning. But now that set-up is done, it takes virtually no time/effort to maintain and manage it.

Claritysoft enables our sales team to easily keep track of their leads/opportunities, follow up with them regularly, and report on progress/success. It also allows our marketing team to communicate/engage with cold leads.

Madison B.

"A pleasure to work with ClaritySoft!"

What do you like best?

It's hard to pinpoint one thing I like the best about ClaritySoft. Their staff is very knowledgeable and always quick to respond. The email tracking and marketing functions within the CRM are fantastic. The automation for emails has increased efficiency.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about the CRM. The implementation process was fairly simple and straightforward and it only took a few hour-long sessions to get the majority of the CRM set up to uniquely fit my company.

ClaritySoft helps my company track leads in an easy, convenient manner which has increased productivity within the office. My company has used ClaritySoft to help get the right opportunities in front of the right people which has increased lead activity over the past few months.

Kayla H.

"Good choice for a CRM"

What do you like best?

ClaritySoft has the capacity to integrate with a lot of apps and offers a variety of ways to build out marketing campaigns. I love how customizable the CRM is and how each users interface can be customized to what they specifically need to see.

What do you dislike?

I do not directly dislike anything with ClaritySoft, except there are a few issuesin the Marketing module. I believe the marketing module is new, so I understand there are some issues they are working through with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the training/support portal - it is very helpful as well as the support team themselves

it is easy to customize

great support team

Marketing, lead gen, account management, bulk emailing to prospects, managing accounts and contacts, activity management, support requests, creating dashboard, and customizable reports. Import and exporting information, outlook and gmail integrations, etc.

Kori M.

"CRM and Project Management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the customized fields and the ability to edit, add, change and remove fields as our work changes. I like the newly integrated projects module the best.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to load. Also, we have not been kept informed about changes in claritysoft so we had been using an old project for a few months when there was a better version out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Account managers keep an eye on updates that may benefit customers and reach out to let them know of those developments.

We now keep all of our project information in one system rather than multiple excel spreadsheets. It's easier to navigate, track and record projects this way.

"I'm a sales guy. Claritysoft is BY FAR the easiest and best CRM I have ever used. Try the mobile! "

What do you like best?

Super easy, no screen clutter, almost no learning curve. Claritysoft allows you to enter critical data as quickly and painlessly as possible and then make that data actionable by, say, sending an email blast to set your calendar for the week. Don't believe the hype: this is the best CRM on the market!

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they had a social media function, but I hear this is coming. It would also be really cool if they had integrations with more applications like Quickbooks, but they do have an API and will work with you to do things like capture leads through your website and import them into the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer Support is second to none. A human being answers the phone and they almost always know you by name. If what you need is a CRM that will actually do what you want and need it to do, quickly and easily, without all the unnecessary (expensive!) bells and whistles, Claritysoft is for you. Plus the price is super reasonable.

Claritysoft is helping me to stay much more organized and it is really helping me to follow up more consistently. The reminders are super easy to set and now I can't live without them. I can deliver a price quote with ease, I can send out email blasts with like three clicks, and I can track my pipeline with a touch of a button. Most CRM's are super clunky. This one isn't and that helps me solve problems MUCH faster.

Robert D.

"Claritysoft Keeps Me Organized"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how I can search for completed activities by a subject keyword search. I am quickly able to pull up those activities to see what I accomplished previously for a contact. I also like the Outlook add on where I can quickly upload important emails I send or receive and link them to a contact in Claritysoft right from my email.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is how there is not an option to complete an activity while I am in the activity for the first time. You have to save the activity first and then go back and complete it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easiest way to stay organized. Claritysoft is much better then trying to keep up with countless spreadsheets and the like.

There is no question about the work I did for a contact. Clarity soft helps me stay organized and I like being able look up the work I have completed for all of my contacts.

Katie G.

"Custom Platform for Medical Facility"

What do you like best?

Custom functionality and GREAT customer support

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of any dislikes for this platform

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I performed research on the top 40 platforms of 2017. Claritysoft was the only platform that allowed for customization in function, display, and reporting. On top of this, it was also the most affordable.

Our medical facility is very unique in the fact that we do not accept new patients, but are referral only. Our clients identify the patients/members that they would like for us to obtain. Previously we were tracking these encounters manually, via xls, which presented instability in the accuracy of our reports. With Claritysoft, we are able to import data, and export accurate reports to provide to our clients. Claritysoft worked with us to create a custom platform that allows us to fulfill our contractual obligations to report these statistics to our clients in an affordable manner.

Reagan R.

"Very easy and conveinent to use. Makes keeping up with customers and patential customers super easy!"

What do you like best?

I like how you can sync your emails from Outlook into claritysoft. This is so convenient and super fast. Claritysoft will put all your emails into each individual account to which the email belongs.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the offline version of claritysoft. I understand that it is great because you do not need internet connection to use, but I am just so used to the online layout of the live version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that this is a very easy and efficient software. If you have employees that are not "technology literate," this is the perfect software to use. It is super easy to figure out.

Claritysoft allows you to keep all of your contacts and customers organized.

Lori L.

"ClaritySoft"

What do you like best?

So much to like with this product. The phone app. Ease of use. The help line when you get stuck. The quotes and the fact that the email is integrated with Microsoft Word. Also, the fact that you can see how much each Sales person has sold. It helps me follow up with my customers. It also helps me see the history of interactions with each of my customers and how they have reacted to things in the past. I can also do my email blasting which is really nice and find out which of my customers have new decision makers because the emails get returned if you have the wrong decision maker. It is really important to have a good CRM and this one is the best I have ever seen. My new coworker caught on to it super quickly and is already up and running with his list of customers and I did not have to help him at all because the help line provided that service. Even when I get stuck, they are there.

What do you dislike?

The help line says I have to watch the videos when I have a question on how to do things and I don't have time to comb through videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product. Leave yourself time to get used to it.

OMG tons. Follow up is so much easier. Phone app helps me check customers while at trade shows.

Will M.

"Claritysoft competes our mission with out a massive learning curve. "

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and flow of the CRM along with the amazing customer service.

What do you dislike?

My needs have focused more on the custom module sections, I would like to see more options put into place that would make the custom modules as successful as the rest of the CRM. With that said, progress is in the works and in time I believe this will be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This lower cost solution is very simple to go live with and is a great option to some of the larger CRM.

Collaboration with Sales and Marketing. All in one Marketing solutions for mass emailing.

Joshua D.

"I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great CRM, I highly recommend it.

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Darlene S.

"Claritysoft is a user friendly easy to navigate CRM!"

What do you like best?

It is intuitive and easy to navigate. The customization works great and again is simple. The support and timeliness of responses has been awesome and I've only done a couple of trainings (webinars) but they are very helpful!

What do you dislike?

A couple features that make it a bit clunky but as a new user I'm still figuring things out. There seems to be a lot of re-entry that needs to be done between modules and it would be really nice to be able to clone accounts. The search feature is slow if you don't hit enter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend based on my experience so far.

Keeping track of customers, all information and tasks! It's helping us get and stay organized and follow up!

Susan H.

"great tool for lead followup"

What do you like best?

ability to search on various fields and reporting

What do you dislike?

import tool isn't working right now. But previously I had no issues with imports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Linda, our implementation specialist, was wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and helped set up our structure so it works well for us. I have not spoken to her for a few months but she responded quickly when I had a question.

More followup on tasks and open leads. Able to assign and send tasks to lead owner and set up reminders

Staci D.

"Claritysoft helps me stay on track"

What do you like best?

Because I work on the road most of the time, it's important that all of my data is easily accessible from any location. At any moment I have access to all my information on one screen instead of searching thru several platforms . This allows me to work efficiently, offer fast and excellent support to my clients and enables me to focus my time on sales and less time on administrative tasks.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike at all. The product is user friendly the support is refreshingly based in the US and always there when I call and if it's after hours their support portal has most of what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am solving time management and organizational concerns

Roger R.

"CS review comments"

What do you like best?

We needed something very customizable due to the belief that consultative methods are key to understanding any influencer at any level, inside or outside the account opportunity, and this was key to finding the best CRM.

What do you dislike?

The fact that NO crm provider, including CS understands the difference between customer relation building in consultative methods, vs traditional pipeline sales. Relating in CS isn't true 'relationship building' it is a simple technical title for tying two accounts or contacts together. BIG difference, and CS only understands 50% of this. But, of the CRM providers we interviewed, CS was the farthest along.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Believe it will work for any company using traditional CRM pipeline methods, and still is very customizable. Jury is still out on the marketing module, but looks promising. Cost adds up however when adding in all the modules.

For traditional sales a marketing touches, and pipeline methods, CS works good, but so do all the rest. We wanted to prove a customizable CRM could answer the 'relationship business development' could be tracked, planned and evaluated through a consultative process. CS came the closest to this, but still lacking.

Mark C.

"Claritysoft "

What do you like best?

Claritysoft offers a live and offline experience. The live version is the push for the future, so as you would think it has more powerful options than offline. It is very easy to use and has a very robust lineup. The ability to manage your relationships is on the high end of the scale and the ability to use email campaigns with analytics is also on the high end.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there are still a few quirks that they are working hard to fix with the email campaign process.

It is almost impossible in today's business world to reach each other by phone or face to face. Today, more than ever before, there are so many request for our time which can interfere with our ability to focus on our core business responsibilities. The ability to reach and share important information with clients and perspective clients on their time table is invaluable and Claritysoft gives you this opportunity.

★Tom Fulmer D.

"Great CRM and Great Service"

What do you like best?

Has all the functionality we were looking for and they were great at customizing the system to meet our specific needs which were many!

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. is so much better than other CRMs we have tried or evaluated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely check it out. We evaluated many other CRMs before coming across Claritysoft almost by accident. So glad we did as it provided tools and implementation support the others did not.

organization of data, and automating workflows and our marketing flows.

Keith K.

"Claritysoft did what they said it would, and has CARING, REAL HUMAN BEINGS who actually help!"

What do you like best?

My rep assured me that the Claritysoft team would actually offer real-live, human support. H was right, and I know that I made the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Learning any new app can be a challenge; especially one as powerful as Claritysoft CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the tutorials, and feel free to call or email support. If they're not right there, they'll get right back to you, and make your concern feel like a legitimate concern, even though they've probably heard it 1000 times.

Improved and easier, account tracking, staying on top of sales activities, and reporting.

Allen C.

"Great software, great team"

What do you like best?

The support we received and continue to receive from the ClaritySoft team is fabulous. The software is fairly intuitive, but very practical. We use to use Sales Force. SF was a diary (it didn't integrate with our e-mail system and had other flaws). CS is a tool which increases effectiveness and productivity

What do you dislike?

Documentation is weak. It would be great if CS ran a user bulletin board where users can share ideas for improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended if your company is a SME. Definitely purchase the Quick Start service.

SF did not fit a small business model. CS understands how businesses work and provides a tool which improves customer interaction and corporate visibility into all customer interactions.

Dwayne T.

"Claritysoft Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use...it is so easy to use. You can find your informaiton when you need it.

What do you dislike?

I found the training to be hard to find...need an online training manual that has hyperlinks so you can click and go to what you want.

Keep data and making it visible to all that need to see it...collaborating on accounts, etc.

Amy E.

"Clarity Soft Review"

What do you like best?

The ease to move around the system. Now that we are connected to the live version. I am able to pull up or put in customer information while on the road working. That is key to me.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike about the system.

The capability to be able to pull up customer information to keep me informed on customer interaction. With the live version I am able to to link into my customer information to help me perform my job better.

"Worst software experience I've ever had"

What do you like best?

It's not hard to learn and use right off the bat. I figured out how to build a report on my own. I was able to use the tool immediately after training and could have probably figured it out on my own -- that's how fairly simple it is.

Their customer service team is really responsive and nice. Sometimes they resolved things quickly, other times they did not. See below for additional feedback on this.

What do you dislike?

While it is simple to use, it is not very intuitive in certain areas. My biggest complaint is having the Lead activities and in a separate place than the Account activities. I think that's horrible. How am I supposed to access the historical conversation and activity if I can't see it all in once place? That is not efficient nor intuitive. That's probably the most important section of the software. That's where I spend most of my time when I'm using CRM systems.

Additionally, the global search function is super clunky and not intuitive and too many steps. Design and interaction-wise it's not an ideal functional experience. It requires an extra click on a checkbox even after you click on the Globe -- doesn't a globe already imply global search? Why should I need to click on "include Accounts (which in Leads) if wanted to global search? I would much rather uncheck it than have to check it every time. Additionally, half the time stuff didn't show up when I searched for it even though it was really there. Either it required clicking on a "List All" button to make all the records reappear first before searching, or it would simply not show up.

It was INSANELY slow! And oftentimes Claritysoft would point the finger and pointed the finger at my employer (internet connection or even the city's internet signal), who then would point the finger back at Claritysoft. And then there would be no resolution. This happened a few times. It frustrated me immensely that the tool I was relying on every minute of every work day was not working well often and affected my productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't recommend it. There are much better CRM solutions out there.

Sales activity management (calls, emails, delivering proposals, order management and tracking), pipeline management (what leads converted to Accounts, what Accounts had Opportunities, what Opportunities closed vs. lost), activity log reporting,

Learn more about Claritysoft

Claritysoft Videos

Learning about Claritysoft?

* We monitor all Claritysoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.