Claritysoft Reviews & Product Details

Claritysoft Overview

What is Claritysoft?

Clarity CRM's unique blend of simplicity, utility, and flexibility delivers powerful marketing automation, sales automation, customer service tools and much more in an intuitive, completely customizable interface. Clarity CRM, from Claritysoft, was designed with considerable focus on usability, and built to enhance the user experience and maximize user adoption. Clarity CRM gives you enterprise power and functionality at a fraction of the cost.

Claritysoft Details

Claritysoft provides an intuitive and easy to use CRM solution that helps you grow your business more efficiently

Claritysoft CRM was designed and built with particular attention to the user experience. Simple navigation, clean layout, extensive customization capability and meticulous attention to enhancing ease-of-use, are all differentiate factors that set Claritysoft apart in the CRM space. Outstanding U.S. Based Support and Service adds additional value, making Claritysoft the right choice for companies looking for a robust, easy to use solution at an affordable price.

Claritysoft

Associate
Non-Profit Organization Management
Marketing Communications Manager
Defense & Space
What do you like best?

Claritysoft has become an indispensable tool for my company to track both sales and business development projects. It's great having the ability to customize the modules, rename and create headers, and to cross-reference and filter by any category. The program is user friendly, allowing one to move seamlessly through the modules and have the confidence of not missing any details of a particular account. It keeps accounts organized and helps the user efficiently find and track any information needed. Plus, in the six months we've been using the program, Claritysoft has continued to make improvements and add features. The Leads module has been a great tool after tradeshows: no more thumbing through a stack of business cards to find a lead. Most importantly, though, is the exceptional customer service. Emails are answered right away, webinars are always available and one on one meetings with a Claritysoft expert keep us up-to-date on all the tools available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No strong dislikes, but we have yet to take advantage of all of the offerings in the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As stated above. Our accounts and leads are organized and accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member of the Board
Publishing
What do you like best?

We've been using ClaritySoft for several years now, and it's great. It's very easy to use, and you can customize everything, so it's set up exactly the way we need it. I also like the automated reports that are sent to my email, so I can see how my sales team is doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside of the ability to fully customize is that you have to fully customize it! Meaning it took awhile to get everything set up in the beginning. But now that set-up is done, it takes virtually no time/effort to maintain and manage it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Claritysoft enables our sales team to easily keep track of their leads/opportunities, follow up with them regularly, and report on progress/success. It also allows our marketing team to communicate/engage with cold leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

is a good tool for managing new business projects.
What do you like best?

It is an easy to use and very practical tool. Its configuration is easy and practical to manage to improve relationships on the process and sales management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that it lacks many functions to handle in a more useful way this process of relationships and remains pgado for some moments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

is a dynamic and practical tool to improve and simplify the sales process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

ClaritySoft is so easy to use and the onboarding was a breeze! The support team has been amazing and they have been very punctual with answering questions or solving issues! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Right now we are waiting on the QuickBooks integration, so hopefully, that will be ready for us soon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClaritySoft is helping us streamline our services to better support our clients. It keeps us on track and is easy to customize to fit the needs of our business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
Financial Services
What do you like best?

It's hard to pinpoint one thing I like the best about ClaritySoft. Their staff is very knowledgeable and always quick to respond. The email tracking and marketing functions within the CRM are fantastic. The automation for emails has increased efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about the CRM. The implementation process was fairly simple and straightforward and it only took a few hour-long sessions to get the majority of the CRM set up to uniquely fit my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClaritySoft helps my company track leads in an easy, convenient manner which has increased productivity within the office. My company has used ClaritySoft to help get the right opportunities in front of the right people which has increased lead activity over the past few months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Operations
What do you like best?

It is intuitive and easy to navigate. The customization works great and again is simple. The support and timeliness of responses has been awesome and I've only done a couple of trainings (webinars) but they are very helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple features that make it a bit clunky but as a new user I'm still figuring things out. There seems to be a lot of re-entry that needs to be done between modules and it would be really nice to be able to clone accounts. The search feature is slow if you don't hit enter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend based on my experience so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of customers, all information and tasks! It's helping us get and stay organized and follow up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Super easy, no screen clutter, almost no learning curve. Claritysoft allows you to enter critical data as quickly and painlessly as possible and then make that data actionable by, say, sending an email blast to set your calendar for the week. Don't believe the hype: this is the best CRM on the market! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they had a social media function, but I hear this is coming. It would also be really cool if they had integrations with more applications like Quickbooks, but they do have an API and will work with you to do things like capture leads through your website and import them into the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer Support is second to none. A human being answers the phone and they almost always know you by name. If what you need is a CRM that will actually do what you want and need it to do, quickly and easily, without all the unnecessary (expensive!) bells and whistles, Claritysoft is for you. Plus the price is super reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Claritysoft is helping me to stay much more organized and it is really helping me to follow up more consistently. The reminders are super easy to set and now I can't live without them. I can deliver a price quote with ease, I can send out email blasts with like three clicks, and I can track my pipeline with a touch of a button. Most CRM's are super clunky. This one isn't and that helps me solve problems MUCH faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like the customized fields and the ability to edit, add, change and remove fields as our work changes. I like the newly integrated projects module the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to load. Also, we have not been kept informed about changes in claritysoft so we had been using an old project for a few months when there was a better version out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Account managers keep an eye on updates that may benefit customers and reach out to let them know of those developments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now keep all of our project information in one system rather than multiple excel spreadsheets. It's easier to navigate, track and record projects this way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Physician Liaison
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

What I like best is how I can search for completed activities by a subject keyword search. I am quickly able to pull up those activities to see what I accomplished previously for a contact. I also like the Outlook add on where I can quickly upload important emails I send or receive and link them to a contact in Claritysoft right from my email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is how there is not an option to complete an activity while I am in the activity for the first time. You have to save the activity first and then go back and complete it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easiest way to stay organized. Claritysoft is much better then trying to keep up with countless spreadsheets and the like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is no question about the work I did for a contact. Clarity soft helps me stay organized and I like being able look up the work I have completed for all of my contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Director of Client Relations
What do you like best?

Custom functionality and GREAT customer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of any dislikes for this platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I performed research on the top 40 platforms of 2017. Claritysoft was the only platform that allowed for customization in function, display, and reporting. On top of this, it was also the most affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our medical facility is very unique in the fact that we do not accept new patients, but are referral only. Our clients identify the patients/members that they would like for us to obtain. Previously we were tracking these encounters manually, via xls, which presented instability in the accuracy of our reports. With Claritysoft, we are able to import data, and export accurate reports to provide to our clients. Claritysoft worked with us to create a custom platform that allows us to fulfill our contractual obligations to report these statistics to our clients in an affordable manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and flow of the CRM along with the amazing customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My needs have focused more on the custom module sections, I would like to see more options put into place that would make the custom modules as successful as the rest of the CRM. With that said, progress is in the works and in time I believe this will be resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This lower cost solution is very simple to go live with and is a great option to some of the larger CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collaboration with Sales and Marketing. All in one Marketing solutions for mass emailing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
Building Materials
What do you like best?

ability to search on various fields and reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

import tool isn't working right now. But previously I had no issues with imports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Linda, our implementation specialist, was wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and helped set up our structure so it works well for us. I have not spoken to her for a few months but she responded quickly when I had a question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More followup on tasks and open leads. Able to assign and send tasks to lead owner and set up reminders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Business Development
What do you like best?

Has all the functionality we were looking for and they were great at customizing the system to meet our specific needs which were many! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. is so much better than other CRMs we have tried or evaluated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely check it out. We evaluated many other CRMs before coming across Claritysoft almost by accident. So glad we did as it provided tools and implementation support the others did not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

organization of data, and automating workflows and our marketing flows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Engineer
Airlines/Aviation
What do you like best?

Customer support! You can have the best product in the world but if customer support is poor, then you might as well throw your money away. They consistently performed strongly during the demo and sales stage and have continued to do so post sale. I had one very small issue, fixed over night. The next morning, an email and a phone call to let me know it was rectified and was I happy with the result! I was very impressed. Not only that, Claritysoft is very intuitive and easy to use. It's easy to navigate and even a first time CRM user such as myself has no problem using 100% of its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We're still in the customization phase of adopting Claritysoft so there's lots of logging out and logging back in but that will taper off in the coming weeks as we get it just the way we want it for our business. However, I don't see that as a serious drawback and everything else about the product makes this a non issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it!! No product is absolutely perfect but Claritsoft brings a broad bandwidth of capabilities all in one package rather than having to pay for expensive add ons or using other software outside of CRM. They're open to suggestions and customer support is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a lot of people doing a lot of different things with the customer and there was no real connection between everyone, a lot of silos. Claritysoft has brought visibility to all customer interface, has us on the same page, and has driven work flow, process, and standardization into our customer activities so we can build consistent, predictable, and above average customer experiences to our clients. We can now review activities as a team, assign tasks, and track it all with a few clicks... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Director - PA/NJ/DE/MD/WV/VA/NC/SC & DC
What do you like best?

The ease of use...it is so easy to use. You can find your informaiton when you need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found the training to be hard to find...need an online training manual that has hyperlinks so you can click and go to what you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keep data and making it visible to all that need to see it...collaborating on accounts, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO
What do you like best?

Claritysoft is powerful and very easy to use. It is easy to pick up and go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really I have nothing that I would note as negative right now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We send batch e-mails to 300+ people at a time. We can see when people opened our e-mail to target our sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So much to like with this product. The phone app. Ease of use. The help line when you get stuck. The quotes and the fact that the email is integrated with Microsoft Word. Also, the fact that you can see how much each Sales person has sold. It helps me follow up with my customers. It also helps me see the history of interactions with each of my customers and how they have reacted to things in the past. I can also do my email blasting which is really nice and find out which of my customers have new decision makers because the emails get returned if you have the wrong decision maker. It is really important to have a good CRM and this one is the best I have ever seen. My new coworker caught on to it super quickly and is already up and running with his list of customers and I did not have to help him at all because the help line provided that service. Even when I get stuck, they are there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The help line says I have to watch the videos when I have a question on how to do things and I don't have time to comb through videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product. Leave yourself time to get used to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OMG tons. Follow up is so much easier. Phone app helps me check customers while at trade shows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from David Schade of Claritysoft

Hello Lori,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Claritysoft CRM. We are delighted to hear of your positive experience with our solution. Regarding your experience with our help line; although we do have many video tutorials to help you make the most of our CRM, they are only considered a supplemental resource. You are never required to rely on them as your primary source for resolving issues. Our support team is outstanding, and eager to provide you with live, 100% U.S. based help and support. The support line is open 8 am to 6 pm EST. We also provide 24/7 email support.

Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

ClaritySoft has the capacity to integrate with a lot of apps and offers a variety of ways to build out marketing campaigns. I love how customizable the CRM is and how each users interface can be customized to what they specifically need to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not directly dislike anything with ClaritySoft, except there are a few issuesin the Marketing module. I believe the marketing module is new, so I understand there are some issues they are working through with that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the training/support portal - it is very helpful as well as the support team themselves

it is easy to customize

great support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing, lead gen, account management, bulk emailing to prospects, managing accounts and contacts, activity management, support requests, creating dashboard, and customizable reports. Import and exporting information, outlook and gmail integrations, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how you can sync your emails from Outlook into claritysoft. This is so convenient and super fast. Claritysoft will put all your emails into each individual account to which the email belongs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the offline version of claritysoft. I understand that it is great because you do not need internet connection to use, but I am just so used to the online layout of the live version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that this is a very easy and efficient software. If you have employees that are not "technology literate," this is the perfect software to use. It is super easy to figure out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Claritysoft allows you to keep all of your contacts and customers organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
Business Supplies and Equipment
What do you like best?

The Clarity team customer service and assistance in training is second to none. If I needed any help, they were always there. The weekly webinars are also very informative and easy to follow. And you can always catch a YouTube video for help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few kinks in the software that I have had to work through. But overall, the product is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is an efficient, non-laborious CRM that is reasonably priced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales cycle process and workflow has been awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing, Communications, and Public Relations Executive
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

The ability to easily customize your fields within the CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The build out -- it takes time to customize your fields/views/build reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need the ability to fully customize your CRM, this is the product for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analytics, marketing, communications, business development, automation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing and Client Relations
What do you like best?

We've received hands on help getting started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing other than I wish we had found this years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We haven't had a CRM before. We're excited to see how much this helps us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Western Regional Sales Manager
Machinery
What do you like best?

Very intuitive and the opportunity reminders are priceless. The ability to sync with Outlook is awesome. In the past I kept emails for months in separate files within Outlook. Now I sync with Clarity and it creates an activity and updates all customer opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I don't like about Clarity Soft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quit wasting time and get this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer contact updates and business opportunity alerts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The flexibility and ease to create reports. Sorting is very easy. The learning curve for new employees is very short. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could highlight lines in the opportunity section Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and the pricing is fair. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use as our CRM. Great tool for status and additional follow up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Claritysoft?

Claritysoft Categories on G2