Citrix Podio Reviews & Product Details

Citrix Podio Overview

What is Citrix Podio?

Citrix Podio lets you get work done with your co-workers and clients on a social work platform that you make your own.

Citrix Podio Details

$3,010
@citrix
11,129 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Sharing insights in cloud, mobile, virtualization, collaboration & networking.

Citrix Podio Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Citrix Podio community
Have you used Citrix Podio before?

Citrix Podio Reviews

Showing 352 Citrix Podio reviews
Already have Citrix Podio?
Marketing Director
Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

Citrix podio, is one if the best software I came across for accomplishing my projects. It is most reliable tool, that will never left anyone behind or skip and important event. Through this tool since now I have managed couple of projects that were diverse in nature and did not face any issue regarding the bulk data, its organization and even out the deadlines. This is a quality built tool, that has derived me more towards extracting the real time information about the projects so that I can better update my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No doubt it provides integrations but I think it is limited to it, it must be associated widely with other tools so that data transfer becomes easier. Further they provide no option about the private message and online chatting, they offer the commenting options and that just act as sticky note. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Citrix Podio is much cost saving tool and available in various plans, thus makes its availability to both large and small organizations. Further you can manage your educational, sales, marketing and other construction projects, so I will say it is built for the projects not any particular business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to its implementation not only my project department has been uplifted but also it has positively affected the customer relations because Citrix has enabled us to provide quality services in time. I am totally in its spell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Citrix Podio has many tools to manage projects and social collaboration that facilitates communication between teams plus all its functions are centralized in a single point. Citrix Podio's customized and optimized mobile apps are a really amazing tool and has an extremely high performance, its functions to manage tasks and project portfolios are fantastic and help us to have a better workflow as all its functions are automated to conclude the costs of its plans both Premium and Enterprise is reasonably priced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We project the learning curve of this software very steep as it has many functions that has a high degree of customization, it lacks some primary tools such as time tracking widget and resource management, with the free account is not much you can do, the interface is very basic should take into account this problem as it is one of the first details that the user sees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Citrix Podio because it has a complete platform that has all its functions in a single point and has mobile applications that have a great capacity, the costs of its plans both Premium and Enterprise are not so expensive compared to other software, it is a great tool to manage tasks and manage relationships as many of its tools are very simple to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Citrix Podio as a tool to create custom applications to suit our clients needs, equally it has been a great solution to improve our workflow through its many features to manage projects such as Gantt charts, portfolio management and time and expense tracking also as a CRM application it has been one of our main tools due to the great capability it has to manage customer relationships Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Pricing Analyst/Deal Desk
What do you like best?

The site is extremely versatile, enabling you to perform many different things in this software program. The main purpose of ours would be to make use of this as an offering hub, so that many of the industries of ours can see who bidded what work. After this was made, we could send out updates from Citrix Podio after a while to record the outcome of the offer. When the task have been given, the project managers, task supervisors as well as the related details are going to send e mails to our purchasing division. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Additionally, it would mean that the configuration is usually extremely customisable at first. Nevertheless, you are able to either use or perhaps change many pre made modules to fit the needs of yours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At the moment the linked construction had not been designed for the goal of generating boss papers. I recognize that there have been several changes and enhancements that I am hoping make this a much better choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This programme loves every person, because it is able to produce a lot of accounts, which includes bid incidents, latest logging, healthy logs, client winning percentages, and geographical areas. With only a couple of clicks it enables us to see a number of indicators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Podio definitely did its job, but for our purposes, there are definitely other tools that can do that job better. It really depends on your use case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Podio is not the easiest or most intuitive tool to use, especially compared to other tools out there that can have similar features, depending on your use case. We've started to leverage Asana and it works better for our project management needs with the same functionality that we received from Podio, but an easier to use and cleaner interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Podio does its just for Project Management but other tools like Asana are more intuitive and easy to use across different teams that submit requests and work in the tool. Depending on your use case, there might be better options out there for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solved several project management issues using the forms to submit and track incoming requests and assign them to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Marketing and Influencers Relations Lead
What do you like best?

Mainly I use Podio because it is a tool for order and organization, it helps me to manage my work and projects, thanks to the calendar the planning is done in a precise and detailed way. It has a great capacity for configuration and customization, it is possible to adapt everything as I need, in this way I am in charge of maintaining control over everything I need to do, bring greater order to my work and fulfill my tasks and projects as required my work. Chat and messaging are just what my team needs, in this way we unite our work and carry out projects collaboratively. It automate all work by greatly improving the flow of the entire system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When starting to use Podio we thought it would be much easier, however, the learning curve made it difficult to get our work working, starting to configure took us time and a good understanding of the system, however, once the work was mastered everything was perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a necessary tool to follow a smooth and efficient work management. Test it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controlling the completion of each project and correctly planning each task, but maintaining a team in constant collaboration was really difficult, but thanks to Podio we plan each task precisely, follow up on each route to achieve our commercial projects, and end with great results in increasing our ROI. Everything in a very participative way and in collaboration with each colleague in my work team, makes the work easier and more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

It is one of the most effective platforms that provide efficient services for managing projects. I really appreciate its services and performance. One of the main features is that its interface is very elegant and simple to understand, which makes it user friendly application. It keeps us up to date about our certain projects and informs us about the amount of time spent, on the particular project, thus enabling us to create more effective planning report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I have been using this tool it is working perfectly. Honestly what I all have to say in dislikes it is an excellent platform. My entire department is satisfied and happy with its services. There is nothing to say negative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its integration service is amazing moreover it will never leaves you behind in terms of providing update about the projects. It has efficient and great features for tracking activities. Highly recommended task management platform to all industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed us to impart an appealing impression on our work, now we can easily attach the video links so that our customers have better idea about our product. It has amazing mobile application that helps us our team in carrying out their work on remote basis. Also I will like to mention about its commenting feature that enable us to put remarks on each other’s work, for their better assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Developer
What do you like best?

It has made our work easier. Now we can collaborate in great ways. It is a user friendly tool. We are capable of bringing our team together at one platform and through its wide range of integrations; we can easily share the files across various platforms. We mostly break down our tasks in to various goals and assign them to team members, and through this application, we have a know how about which member has completed the particulars task and which is still in progress, this also gives an us an option to manage our time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is going well, it only needs improvement in notification section where I feel lack of some notification alerts. It needs to add more effective notification system which can play a great role in providing appropriate services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this tool to others. Its mobile application has provided us another option to work on remote basis, without being worried about time and location. Citrix Podio has influenced our mode of communications; we comments on the status of work and carry out instant messaging with our member , in this way we discuss more logical reasoning about the work flow in our meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I would like to say it keeps much value in our organization because it meets our requirements and provides a time and user friendly interface. Our department has collaborated with each other via this application in efficient ways, we are enabled to automate our sales pipelines and closing the leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like that it is a wide platform with multiple functions that never ceases to amaze us, it is like working in a fun way. It is a dynamic and versatile tool that allows us to create our own workspace as we need and want it, adjusting each tool precisely, categorizing work activities, labeling, file linking, among other things. It allows us to personalize the entire experience to our likin, among others things. It allows us to personalize the entire experience to our liking and does not limit us when it comes to being creative. Anyone can use it, any worker from any work area can access the Podio, without restrictions, this has allowed us to create a great community where we interact, exchange ideas about commercial projects achieving great progress. With Podio we have been able to accurately monitor the quality of teamwork, thus evaluating work efficiency in the delivery of assigned projects. It is high performance abd scalability, in addition to incredibly it also has a storage space to save documents and thus are well protected in a quality tool. It integrates all our work in one place, helping each task we need to do to be done quickly, since everything we need is here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reviewing in detail that I might not like, I can only mention the constant updates, particularly I feel that it can be overwhelming so many changes, but there is nothing that customer support cannot solve every time I present some type of problem to adapt to the update of a new feature. The rest, I know that everything works perfectly without presenting any kind of altercation or inconvenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a simple tool with a lot give, I recommend it because if my work team has probably worked for yous team, it is also the necessary solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We joined Podio since from the beginning we did not get along and did not know the answer to our problem of teamwork union, we urgently needed a solution and Podio was there for us, with a very good price, excellent customer support that helped us throughout the adaptation process, as well as a set and variesty of tools that made us feel a true professional experience. We improve our work management problem, we control and manage collaborative projects better, always advancing with leaps and bounds, and we even invite our clients to join us to make the business experience much more pleasant. It is undoubtedly one of the bets work management tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Software Engineer
What do you like best?

This is the most powerful tool and it is equipped with each and every feature for executing any project. While sending the project details I can also insert images in it so that my client has the best idea about my projects. It has made easy for me to share the product portfolio and to mange it on Citrix Podio is not an issue and this is because of its simple configuration and easy use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it causes frustration me while uploading some kind of heavy files due to which in order to fix this problem we had to compress our files. This is very hectic procedure and we had to suffer a lot. Also no integration with other emails launching software is supported, we wish we could enjoy this service. However it is reliable to use. As far as report generation is concerned it works amazingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Also it enables you to comment on the ongoing project so the each member has the clear idea about what to do. This tool will surely add to your marketing and sales related project so that you can extract the best out of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application helped me in tracking the progress of various projects and provides me updates about the project completions. Its calendar provides me update about the due dates. This application has provided me the facility to embed the video links from various channels like, youtube, Vimeo. This has allowed us to enhance the productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the features that Citrix Podio attracts my attention to in immense proportions, is due to the essential functionalities that it provides to the users that use this server. One of these tasks specifically is that it maintains the client's contact information in an amazing way, without excluding that it is completely customizable, that is to say that I can add sophisticated applications that I mostly use, to maintain a stable connection, and above all a workflow within a single interface to speed up the work that is commonly done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It adapts as disadvantage its processes of link with other applications to reach a more potential objective in relation to the works to enterprise levels, which are somewhat annoying, and in its great majority these executions are not guaranteed in their totality, which means that the software needs of a better version update, to improve these branches of extreme importance, for the labor performance, that stands out each company in particular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this software you will have to choose the applications with which your organization works to make the work you do extraordinarily flexible, consists of choosing properly the programs that work well with your practice and not locate failures in these systematization's that sometimes are often useless for the progress of this server, being perfect for a strong and successful complement to the systems idealized precisely in the CRM, so as to maximize your sales and well structured technical support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this system for multiple purposes within the company, it was implemented with the main objectives to record the management of daily tasks that must be stored and performed, as part of the common work that is done as a routine, not excluding that in the same way we use Citrix Podio to track the payments of the fees of each of the clients that are registered, more than anything as a kind of storage of the great part of the operations that all these individuals perform frequently, with the products that we own and produce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Program Manager
What do you like best?

In terms of time tracking it is helping us to great extent for providing the logical reasoning for every step that is taken for the project execution. It has very unique interface equipped with various categories that provides us the status of the work, we are capable of inserting the links from YouTube and Vimeo. Citrix Podio is also helping us in budget tracking and calculations and it is very amazing in generating reporting as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its “emails to task” feature, need some further modifications in terms of building content, and also we have faced a bit difficulty in attaching the files in emails. Also for small setups it pricing policy should be negotiated, because it restricts is usage for them, when we compare the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We will highly recommend this application for better managing your projects, it is equipped with calendar that will notify you about the deadlines and through its integrations, you can easily share the files, it has so many features that will help you in project designing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are happy and satisfied customers of Citrix Podio that is enabling us to manage our projects, in terms of project management this application with all those features that are necessary for carrying out the task. Right from design the project and closing the leads, we are in trust worthy hands, we are capable of inserting the images in our projects and content management is not a hardship now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
What do you like best?

Citrix Podio has helped us in numerous ways in managing our projects, because it is equipped with all the amazing tools that are necessary for the execution of any project. We are happy to use this application, which multi dimensions have brought a new light in the closing of our leads. We have never got late in the submission of our projects since we are using this tool. Not only has it brought our team at one platform for bringing out the best plans which could enhance our sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime when we want to add certain heavy files in the email we have to compress them, because they fail the upload and we also get at distress about whether it reached the destination or not. So we really want this feature to look upon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We will suggest this application to all of you for carrying out the best work. Its mobile application is very friendly to use which allows you maximum work. It gives great features and functions for working efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is completely fantastic tool. We are at ease to calculate our budget related tasks, which has influenced our finance department as well. Now we have t he clear idea about every step taken and we can track back any change made in the documents. It is amazing in terms of report generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Senior Project Officer Protection of Civilians (PoC)
What do you like best?

There's no question, probably the greatest information of Citrix is the fact that it's the greatest tool for internet collaboration. The very best thing about this amazing device is it can help you buy different tasks, projects, emails, and more. I have also been in a position to do several essential activities and keep the valuable info of mine in a secure place, such as when assigning a task. I love the personalization options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, novice users might find it hard to discuss projects, but when they become used to useful and unique features, they can gain from them. Nevertheless, their other benefits outweigh that disadvantage. They've provided services everywhere and managed all the requirements of mine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You are going to get this particular software program with no hesitation and with no verification. It assures it has nearly all the features necessary to enhance your business processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a really great experience using Citrix Podio. Its project management skills have made it popular around the globe. What I liked most was its flexibility. It has numerous modules which will help us control our business efficiently. This device was useful in all of activities related to project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Applications Engineer Intern
What do you like best?

The best thing about the podium is that it is very customizable and that it helps us to be able to track all our important tasks and multiple projects at the same time, and until now the only one that has made it possible is that it has been a podium since we had tried other software and not It worked as expected. We can easily collaborate with all our colleagues in a more efficient way. Besides, I can organize all my personal projects efficiently. Another option that we liked enough was the ability to create custom folders. Through this software, it is very easy for us. create tasks and store a large amount of information in the project software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the biggest disadvantage that we have had with this software is that for the new users and older people of our team they face big problems when sharing multiple projects with our colleagues and team members at the same time and we have at the beginning a waste of time since we have to train those people for a longer time. Therefore, sharing projects is very difficult for beginners and older users.

. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we can organize ourselves easier and be aware of all the projects and coordinate with our colleagues efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Citrix Podio is the cloud-based tool that has an advanced level of customization achieving a great increase in productivity on all computers thanks to the way it structures the way tasks are managed. It also facilitates internal communication in the company by maintaining greater interaction between employees to maintain a synchronization of all tasks to be performed in the company, it is very manageable because it has its native mobile applications iOS and Android for management and scheduling of tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool has a great difficulty and is that it does not have a desktop version that would be very useful for its ease of use, adding to that does not have a customer service system (On Premise) that can provide greater stability and security to customers in the event that you have a difficulty in managing tasks and planning it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The recommendations that can be applied to this tool CitrixPodio is to generate a customer service so that companies when they present any difficulty due to the use of this tool have a highly effective and constant solution in the shortest possible time on their web platform within a chat with any type of automated operator Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Within the industry Citrix Podio came to improve communication within the company as it has a software system such as CRM and productivity software to expand the level of benefits and planning within the company to have a much more effective job management allowing us to share through the use of mobile apps all that is based on integrated chat, data synchronization and automated workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The automated project management support that runs with the citrix podio programming, allows you to organize, communicate and perform a sequence of steps with the help of intelligent tools, adapted to form a successful execution of project shaping within the framework of the best interpretative results, regulating and collecting and materializing ideas and thoughts stored in the mind of the team, who can perform this action with the help of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the citrix podio system does not respond immediately to the list of plans that must be visualized in order to execute the projects, where the program fails to provide the search results of methods contained in this software, making the consolidation of customization of projects to be delivered in record time or needed to build an operational advance in the activities of the company, extremely late. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It corresponds to its project visibility, its training deadlines, its management responsibility, the achievement of objectives and its constant programmatic updating, reasons to consider its use as a manager of various tasks in relation to the realization of business projects, creating transparent and organized projects, supervised and focused on obtaining practical results and very well executed, flexible to structure content of complete quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have carried out projects with real efficiency, creating reports and general descriptions constituted by solutions related to the realization of various projects, as for the part of presentations of the company, using its software to show contents that strongly can collaborate with the training of the company of increasing the quantity of users that come to my company, managing to establish a volume of income to the platform of the organization quite high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Manager
What do you like best?

I like Podio because it has everything organized from the very start. Personally, I can’t work with an unorganized environment, so the fact that Podio was pretty easy to set up and not look unorganized, is something that I love about the software. I like that it has automated workflows and it has room for social collaboration from multiple teams, allowing us to work with efficiency and communicate thanks to the chat integrated on the platform!

Calendar settings are very customizable and I find that the more I include Podio in all my projects, the easier it is for me to assign and complete tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes! I really like this software and I find it very versatile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend for new teams that are looking forward to working together on multiple projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When using Podio, I find it easy to keep track of projects and have full control over them and the kind of content that I decide to share with my team. It is a priority that we perform at our best capacity and that we get good results every time, no matter how hard a project is. Using Podio has increased our chances of getting good results and finishing projects with stability. I use it for multiple things such as organizing my schedule, communicating with coworkers, receive notifications and manage campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Citrix podio is a fantastic software for the execution of projects, the software has a very well designed structure that is perfect for users to have complete control and be able to execute their tasks with full efficiency. The service is priced for complete accessibility, provides access to users via mobile devices and is available via the web. The service is excellent for boosting teamwork as it allows members to stay in sync via email and sms. The service is highly customizable and easily adapts to each person's usage needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software has so many customization options that a particular problem arises for beginners, which is that it is difficult to configure and customize because of the extent of the system, it is necessary for the developers of this software to implement a documentation or training to help users understand what is the most convenient configuration for their needs and can give proper use to Citrix podio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To all the people who want to acquire Citrix podio for their business and are inexperienced I recommend that they use it with people who know how the software works so that it can provide them with advice on which configuration and customization is best suited to their needs, since this system is very large and for inexperienced people it can be very confusing to configure it correctly. As for operation I can tell you that this service is fantastic, very productive and its cost is of much opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Citrix podio is a system that we implemented in our company to manage all our projects and large work tasks, the service has given us many benefits because it allows us to work with precision, we can meet the required objectives in a good time and our team works in a synchronized way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.