Cincopa Reviews & Product Details

What is Cincopa?

Cincopa is a video and media hosting platform for business.

Cincopa Screenshots

1-50 of 82 total Cincopa reviews

Cincopa Reviews

1-50 of 82 total Cincopa reviews
Director of Digital Marketing

"Cincopa Offers Easy-to-Use Gallery Options for Any Platform"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is very easy to use for any skill level. Though there are plenty of customization options available on every gallery, the process of setting up a good looking gallery is easy as selecting the template, uploading the images, and embedding the generated the code into your webpage.

What do you dislike?

There are some light UI bugs, especially in the image re-ordering option. I had a few lock-ups, crashes, and other bugs during the gallery set-up. I opted to ensure I uploaded images in the correct order to make sure I didn't have to re-order them later in the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest a design minded front-end developer set-up the first galleries, then having the lower-skilled employees or client handle creating clones of those galleries. That way you have a gallery that matches your website and brand design. Since Cincopa is so easy to use, you don't need to waste manhours from high-skilled employees when lower-skilled employees can utilize the tool just fine.

The development project my agency started needed a gallery option for the content pages (blog). The code editor offered great options on product and category pages, but no option on the content section. Because of this we were worried about the project requiring additional labor hours to implement a solution for our client. Cincopa allowed us to save time by implementing a good looking solution that kept page load times down while not requiring coding from back-end or front-end developers.

Account Strategist

"Easy to use, does exactly what I need!"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is very easy to use and has many different features and functionalities. We use Cincopa to house evergreen videos and promote via HubSpot. The video sharing, form additions, and integration with HubSpot is spot-on. The reporting is also very easy and shows high-level reporting like today's traffic and views overall to the video. The integration to HubSpot then allows us to track actual downloads and form abandons. But the experience feels seamless to the user.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major stands out to me that I dislike. I was using a lighter version so I didn't get all of the features that many do. I also don't take full advantage of all of the features that I do have access to so for what I need with Cincopa, it works great!

Cincopa is an easy way to create a better user experience with video sharing. It is completely designed for the user so we don't lose potential leads in the process.

Artist & Photographer
Photography
(Myself Only)

"Cincopa is easy to use and has loads of custom options"

What do you like best?

I searched the internet and tried many different options that just couldn't do what I needed for my art and photography gallery. Then I found Cincopa! They have many beautiful gallery options, each with many custom options. It's easy to use, you don't have to be a techie or a webmaster to use it and it works great! One thing I love most is if I need to switch a photo in a gallery, I don't need to re-install the code, it automatically updates!

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want great looking galleries that are easy to manage, you won't be disappointed.

As an artist, photographer & videographer, I need flexibility to easily switch photos, I also wanted to be able to host both photo galleries and videos without having to have multiple products or accounts. Cincopa streamlines the process, makes it quick and easy to switch out my projects, and offers all the options I need for my website.

Communications Coordinator
Public Relations and Communications

"Cincopa is User Friendly and has a Number of Options!"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is easy to use and allows the members of our association to view photos and videos from events we have hosted. Cincopa allows users to personalize photo galleries and video galleries. The responsive galleries make it easy for users to view the galleries on desktop computers or on mobile devices. They also offer many different templates, which allows them to have something for everyone!

What do you dislike?

I looked into several other websites to host photo and video galleries for my website and to be honest, this was the easiest to use and had the most options. I don't think I can think of one thing I dislike.

My website is not set up to host large photo galleries, so Cincopa allows me to post dozens of photos from events that we have hosted. From our 5k charity race to our cocktail receptions, I use Cincopa to post all photos for our members to see. Using Cincopa has really increased the member engagement on our website. Everyone loves to see pictures from events they attended or couldn't make!

Process Improvement Specialist (Anesthesiology)
Research
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Easily create attractive image galleries with Cincopa"

What do you like best?

Cincopa is perfect for organizations (such as academic institutions) that have strict, limited-feature content management systems. It allows you to create and embed attractive photo galleries on any type of website. I would not be able to create pages that look half as good using our local CMS by itself.

What do you dislike?

So far, I've yet to encounter a disadvantage to using Cincopa. Someday, I may want more flexibility to combine albums in different ways, but so far we're leaps and bounds ahead of where we used to be.

We use Cincopa to store and display image galleries on our website. This helps us to advertise events sponsored by the department and promote the impression that it is a social, inviting place to work (which is vital to the recruitment of qualified faculty and staff). As de facto head of marketing, I constantly struggle to create an appealing website within the confines of our academic institution's content management system. Cincopa allows me to easily create a fun, interactive experience for our website visitors.

(Myself Only)

"Cincopa is a One Stop Media Hosting Site built around SIMPLICITY!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of adding professional looking music and video players to a website. And, being the nervous type, I quickly learned with Cincopa's impressive and dependable Up-Time track record, I don't have to waste time making sporadic website checks to ensure everything is working.

What do you dislike?

Wow, after considering several other options for hosting my music and video files (I think some expected the user to have an IT degree), there is really nothing to dislike about the simplicity of Cincopa's player set-up or making playlist changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend anyone considering Cincopa as a media manager, to jump right in and give the free trial a test run. You will be amazed at how easy it is to setup the right slideshow, audio or video player from their great selection of templates and at how professional they look on your web pages.

While our site is a Tribute to 20+ Southern Gospel Music groups that were active in the 70's, 80's, 90"s and into the early part of this Century, we would probably not be considered a commercial site, per se. Nevertheless, we have a tremendous need for slideshow and video players on each group page to show pictures and live performances from their era. And, of course, there is all that music they generated (most of it we've collected) that need playing options. We are in the process of remodeling the complete site Before, we used Cincopa to display the media just for certain group additions or to call attention to special features. Now that the decision to remodel has been made, I sincerely believe Cincopa will make this a much easier task to reload our media, a pure delight to keep maintained and, with their template options, make the overall pages look much more inviting.

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

This product is very easy to use and works really well within my websites. It is quick and easy and very cost effective. It saves me so much time and provides such a professional end result. There is a vast array of templates and it works well on all of my sites. It is quite useful with the stats.

What do you dislike?

Recently they upgraded their packages which meant I have had to upgrade to a bigger package as in total I have over 3200 photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a quick and easy system to display your photos then this ticks all the boxes.

Most clients want a photo gallery on their website and this Cincopa saves me about 2 hours each website as I no longer need to resize the photos.

VP of Product Operations
Management Consulting

"Great user experience"

What do you like best?

At Clios.com we use Cincopa to share event videos (and images) with our audience of advertising professionals. The product is used mainly by our marketing department. Cincopa allows us to quickly upload, tag, title, and organize media files in a custom gallery. We can embed this newly created gallery on our Drupal website for public consumption.

What do you dislike?

The cost is a big high, but completely reasonable. I also find the number of options overwhelming. Maybe there needs to be a simple mode for new users. It would be great if one could combine both videos and image files into a gallery at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you need a gallery.

Better engagement with our audience. Quick delivery of video content.

Director/Photographer
Photography

"The best way to display photos and videos on an HTML site"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to upload and embed images onto my website. I searched a long time to find a good looking, easy to use solution for uploading photos, and Cincopa is the best by far.

What do you dislike?

Deleting images is difficult. When I run out of space, I have to go to a different tab on your website and individually delete each photo in order to make space for new photos. When I need to delete 300+ photos, that is a long process, and it should be as easy as going to the folder, clicking delete, then there should be a button that you check that says, "Delete these images completely from our server?" And then I would click "yes" and the entire folder would be gone. If I uploaded them as a group, I should be able to delete them as a group.

As a photographer, I have to show my portfolio, but I also have to upload galleries online for customers. That's what Cincopa does for me.

Becario

" the best gallery easy to embed"

What do you like best?

Responsive galleries easy to embed

Automatic and efficient SEO

Upload photos by email very easily

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that if you have the free account the monthly traffic is scarce. Everything else in cincopa is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bluer decided to use Cincopa because we did not find any other solution easy to integrate in our website and that was 100% responsive.

Cincopa is a great solution if you want fast integration of elegant content

Our company uses CINCOPA on the website to view multimedia content in an agile, light and efficient way. It is very simple to implement and allows us great versatility and fast integrate different graphic content. Additionally, it allows us to obtain a better SEO through keywords and descriptions of each gallery.

Marketing Coordinator

"Cincopa Video Hosting"

What do you like best?

Video hosting with Cincopa is so easy to use. There are a wide variety of player templates to choose from, and you can customize them any way you want! Cincopa provides clear and easy instructions for how to embed the video on your website.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wide variety of products offered and really easy to use. Perfect for beginners and people who are more familiar with tese products.

This product helps us add a video to our website easily and efficiently. Adding this video to our website allows our customers to get a good idea of the services we offer and where we're located.

Founder

"A great way to show user generated content"

What do you like best?

I really like the integrations with discord, as it allows our community to collectively publish photos to our website. The look of the gallery widget once published looks great, and it adjusts responsively to the users device.

What do you dislike?

The user interface on the back end can sometimes take a bit of tweaking to get things looking right. Usually works out in the end though

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend publishing the widget to a private page on your website first to see if it looks how you expect.

Cincopa integrates with zapier, which makes it easy to set up automated workflow for publishing content on our website. I've struggle to find any other platform with the same level of integration.

Business Owner
Consumer Goods

"Great media for online business "

What do you like best?

The free trial that allows me to use the function on the main page of my website. Its great that I can feature my latest products as well as other information such as sale and latest news. The free trial allows me to get familiar with the basic feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike much. Just a small error each time a new photo is uploaded. The new picture embedded into my webstore sometimes doesn't show. Even if it does, it tends to skip in the sequence that I wanted. But nothing major. Just got to refresh in my Cincopa galllery account a few times and it works!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try Cincopa! It is so easy to use and great for small online business owners

Previously, the latest products that I had could not be featured prominently. Thus traffic to the latest products were not as high as I wanted it to be. However with Cincopa, the latest products were displayed prominently on the main page and this increased traffic as well as faster access to view them. This lead to an increase in sales of products.

I.T Systems Administrator
Law Practice

"An elegant solution to photo and video presentations for people who lack time or coding ability!"

What do you like best?

For someone with limited coding ability, such as myself, creating attractive and engaging multimedia content is not an easy task without using either plug-ins or copied code and neither feel bespoke. However, I trialled Cincopa as I wanted to embed content in a Wordpress Intranet and was delighted with the results. I am particularly impressed by the sheer range of options available to make even a simple slideshow look “pro”.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t say there was anything I disliked as such but some of the photo transitions were a little inconsistent once embedded into a web page (in that sometimes they worked smoothly, other times they would skip) but that wasn’t the case with every one I tried.

We had a fairly drab and uninspiring intranet and I was tasked with creating something new and more user-friendly. I opted for a Wordpress-based intranet and while I did try out some plug-ins I found them limited and difficult to manage at times. My Cincopa trial was, in contrast, a much simpler and far more satisfying solution and one that I can use in a variety of ways, from simple slideshows to staff training and even newsletters, something that I would not usually have the time to put together.

UR
(Myself Only)

"Cincopa the Best way to embed your photos and videos on websites. "

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about Cincopa is that it has an incredible amount of features and options when you make a photo or video gallery or playlist.

They help you organize, edit, and manage the photos and videos online. It is easy to navigate, control and when it comes to organizing and managing I couldn’t ask for a better system in place. You can always see what you are working on, and check on the look and make edits with ease. It is very practical for those who like to constantly check on the results. Among the other features that I really like is that it has an incredible amount of templates, both for images and videos. You can see them real time while editing and they look absolutely professional when embedded. The steps to take from start to finish couldn’t be simpler. You can even ad word tags to help your website traffic. Cincopa galleries are really easy to embed on the website. Just grab the code and you're good to go. Responsiveness and touch functionalities are also as expected.

What do you dislike?

Deleting photos may take a little time and we are a very busy company and we use thousands of photos and videos; so the storage we need could be increased.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super easy to use and understand. You don't need to know how to build websites to use, they make it easy from start to finish.

Our photo and video displays were boring, didn't work well on cell phones and now Cincopa has solved that issue. Whether your on a computer or a cell phone they make it easy to use. The design and implementation is great.

Fachspezialist Online
(10,001+ employees)

"Cincopa, easy to understand and user friendly"

What do you like best?

With Cincopa, I can publish a large amount of images and videos within a gallery or even create several separate galleries. For all images, I can use the file names or separate titles, assign descriptions and tags for categories. Cincopa offers a variety of templates that can be easily customized. The integrated search function is very good. This allows the images to be searched for file name, title or tag assigned. Another advantage is that the template and all settings can be changed later. Furthermore, it offers many share opportunities for social media. The tool is very easy to use and very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

The number of pictures for the upload should be slightly higher. If many pictures have to be deleted from a gallery, that does not happen so fast, because only 50 pictures are loaded. Then you have to scroll all the way down and wait until the next 50 images are loaded, in order to be able to mark them for deletion. This is a very long process for 800 Pictures for example.

I use the tool primarily as a customer loyalty measure. Customers can view all submitted images and videos, also from other people and share with other people. In addition, the tool serves to promote the image of our company by giving the customer pleasure. The residence time of the customers on the page with the picture gallery is very high.

Owner of Ryley & Flynn Vintage
Retail

"Beautiful Galleries"

What do you like best?

I love Cincopa because it is so easy to use, just drag and drop photo's and videos into the gallery then re-arrange their order as needed, you can choose from loads of different template styles to personalize your gallery and embedding it is simple, plus updating the gallery automatically automatically updates it on my website with no extra work needed!

What do you dislike?

At the moment I can't think of anything I dislike about Cincopa

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend Cincopa as I have personally tried other galleries and I just can't work them, their embedding process are very complicated compared to Cincopa and as Cincopa is web based I don't have it cluttering up my home screen!

My website offers only a simple gallery which looks old fashioned and each image has to be uploaded to the website then chosen from a list to be put into the gallery, it has no other templates to chose from so Cincopa is the solution for me!

Websitebouwer / Eigenaar
Information Services

"Exquisite portal for hosting media"

What do you like best?

The possibilities Cincopa provides to host video, audio and images with a personal touch in which the customer remains central. Everyone is aware of the YouTube's and Vimeo's for video and SoundCloud for personal audio projects. Plus the ability to share photo's with use of a CMS plugin of free service like Google Photo or DropBox.

All of these online services have one goal in mind: to attract the client to their environment for advertising purposes whereas Cincopa let's site visitors focus on your published media.

Cincopa gives you a portal with nummerous possibilities to exchange your information and attract visitors and customers with use of:

- Audio & Video (playlist, player, gallery, grids. sliders & timeline)

- Background Slider (videos & images)

- Podcasts

- Magazines and Portfolios

- Documents

What do you dislike?

Non-profit organisations like music associations have a lot to share in order to gain attention for the things they do, but don't always have a budget for investing in premium plans. 1 GB of traffic can be used for a gallery, not for video of audio.

Until now I haven't been able to benefit from all the features Cincopa has to offer because of the traffic limit, but I believe in their potential to let site admins publish high quality media content.

Co-Founder
Media Production

"Most feature rich, embeddable professional looking image/video gallery on the web."

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about Cincopa is that it has plenty of features that help you organize, edit, view and manage the photos/videos online. You are practically in full control when it comes to organizing and managing. You can always see what you are working on and how it is going to look. Very practical for those who like to constantly check on the results.

Another feature that I really like is that it has a rich choice of professional templates, both for images and videos. You can see them real time while editing and they look absolutely professional when embedded.

Responsiveness and touch functionalities are also as expected.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Cincopa doesn't yet offer the possibility to edit the look and feel of the gallery or lightbox graphically, with sliders and buttons and in this department, there isn't much choice. You are stuck with the templates, albeit professional, not always theme friendly.

There is, of course, a possibility to edit the CSS but that is a good option for those willing to work with the code. I would like to see in the design department the same amount of features it offers in the management department.

I would, however, dive in the CSS if it was specified which piece of code changes what attribute, like for example, this particular code will change the color of the border or padding or border thickness, etc.

Another very important feature that is missing from Cincopa is advanced filtering. There is some sort of grouping available but I feel it is not enough. I would like to see more options related to tagging and selective viewing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great management of assets. Feature rich. Live preview at all stages. Professional and rich choice of templates. Super easy to embed. Looks clean and professional on my website.

For the moment I haven't been able to use Cincopa on my business website because of the lack of the features that I've mentioned. I would love to use Cincopa as a simple product catalog with a simple description on the side, the ability to view and download related images and add links to external files. This would be great for products that are not sold online but need to be viewed online nonetheless.

I have been using Cincopa for other personal uses, however, and I feel it is the best and most feature rich, easy to use image/video gallery on the web.

ธุรกิจส่วนตัว
Apparel & Fashion

"Good experience with Cincopa ."

What do you like best?

I like Cincopa because there are various of templates and categories for choosing and working. I can apply Cincopa's templates for my work. Besides, the templates are vary beautiful and professional and there are variety function for using. Although you have no computer skill, you can use this Cincopa's templates easily. The Cincopa's templates support PC and Mobile as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the cursor when mouse over the photo slide. I think it's will be great if I can select cursor by my self.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Cincopa's functions are easy to use and apply for my work. A lot of beautiful templates add interest to the website.

The most important thing that I use Cincopa's templates are to add interest to my website , help to promote and advertise my online goods, be easy to recommand my shop service and many information. The Cincopa's templates help me to save my website area and i can apply my product picture as I wish.

Social Media Marketing Manager | Web Site Developer | Graphic Designer
Retail

"My "Go-To" for Slideshows and Image Galleries"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Cincopa is flawless ability to make changes to an existing gallery. You can edit, add, and delete photos from your gallery on Cincopa's backend and the slideshow will automatically change on your website. There is no manual editing to the embedded code and I love that. It is very simple and easy to use and apply.

What do you dislike?

The loading time on some websites could be a bit faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The website it’s self is really great to use. Developers on a time crunch will love the simplicity of adding galleries/slideshows to a site. People who don’t have excessive knowledge in coding or websites would also love this tool. It has a clean layout and is really easy to use. There are multiple slideshows and gallery layouts to choose from including a mix a photo and video, which is awesome!

One client needed constant updates to their homepage banner slides. Cincopa was an easy and visually pleasing solution that allowed me an easy way to upload new images almost daily.

Musicien
Music
(Myself Only)

"Cincopa player is an amazing tool for professionals with a bunch of option to customize your players"

What do you like best?

Cincopa player is very simple, nice and fast. You can search directly in the player for your music style and mood using the tags, which is smart. The option of a password to access the player guarantee a total private action when you need it. The upload of the songs is also great as you can tag the tracks and manage the order as you want.

What do you dislike?

To me there are no bad points with Cincopa player. Sometimes it's a but long to choose your skin as there is so many options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep going with nice players and cool skins!

Now I can listen to my catalog online with cincopa and share it with other pros who are looking to licence music.

Majitel
Textiles

"Beautiful galeries in a minute"

What do you like best?

I like the wide choice of nice templates, creating a new gallery is easy and intuitive

It is very easy to embed the gallery on the website without extra IT knowledge

You can edit your galleries afterwards, add photo, delete photo etc which is great.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything except a very limited traffic for free plan that I reached too soon :-(

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do recommend to others as it is very easy to use, you do not have to have any coding knowledge and you can create beautiful galleries choosing from multiple layouts with professional look.

I needed a tool to share pictures on a website that is easy to work with and is versatile and professional -

and Cincopa works well for me - it is easy to use and I can create beautiful galleries in a minute.

Associate Professor of English for Academic Purposes

"Teacher and Researcher of Language and Literacy"

What do you like best?

I personally like the ease and simplicity of use of Cincopa. I am a teacher and researcher of how students make meaning in a variety of teaching situations

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Cincopa. I don't use it for complex activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great resource for sharing video!

I am not using it for business; just for education and research. The problem I am solving is when I do disrouce analysis, I can present the raw data to readers of the papers. Also, I always have the data in a safe place.

Liver Support Group
Health, Wellness and Fitness
(Myself Only)

"Cincopa Simplicity in itself. Great product"

What do you like best?

I have been using Cincopa for a long time, I have tried other products in the past, but nothing comes near to the simplicity and reliability of Cincopa. Every challenge that is given to Cincopa comes out perfect no matter where it is used. In the past other products have given me more problems trying to get them to work in various websites. With Cincopa success every time. It does what it says it does!

What do you dislike?

You would be hard pressed to find anything to dislike about Cincopa, it has always done everything that I have asked of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have no hesitation in recommending Cincopa at all. Wonderful product, lots of templates, reliability, more than enough storage and of course the price very competitive.

If only other products were as good as this.

In the past before using Cincopa I would often get feedback saying, pictures not loading, pictures distorted, would not open up on the website and the list goes on,

Now all I get is compliments on the ease of use, quality of displays and everything working as it should do, giving the website a much more professional look.

Online Marketing Specialist
(Myself Only)

"Cincopa is great for video hosting"

What do you like best?

i really like how simple and easy it is to manage my video in cincopa platform, as well as the speed and quality of the of the streaming. it's a great platform for my business because the return on investment here is the highest for me. other providers were either lacking in platfrom flexibility or they had high pricing.

What do you dislike?

i dislike the design of the platform, it can be a bit confusing at times.

i was able to easily integrate video in the marketing funnels of my clients, as well as deliver video to customers across the world with branded content, and increase conversion, engagement and brand awareness.

Research Interviewer
Market Research

"Simply the best can not recommend anyone better"

What do you like best?

I love cincopa for the reason that it is extreamly simple to use and to created awesome scripts without having to have alot of knowledge. Even their video hoasting and video players are simply the best!!

What do you dislike?

Saying the whole truth there is nothing that I dislike about Cinopa I researched alot for a specific website amd tried alot of programms but Cincopa was the best fit.

Well my business needed a new website and the budget did not allow to employ a website designer and had little knowledge on html and that is why Cinopa solved alot of problems because it is not time consuming and made very beautiful without alot of stress. It solved most of the problems that HTML brings to the table.

Association Optometric
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Image Gallery for responsive website"

What do you like best?

Multiple prebuild image gallery templates that can be embedded responsively.

What do you dislike?

So far we've yet to find any feature we'll like to have removed.

When we moved our WordPress Site to Ghost Last year we've been looking for a solution to share images from society events on the new Website. Ghost CME by default doesn't offer any image Gallery solution as of now. So we've explored several options including Flickr. Although Flickr let us embed using iFrames that appeared so "dated" on our new website. The other solutions were either too expensive or required too high technical knowledge to implement. With Cincopa we were able to add images, customize the gallery and embed it responsively as JS code in our ghost website.

AM

"Cincopa is easy and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

It is super difficult to find a good pre-built photo slideshow solution. There's a wide selection of gallery styles, lightbox designs, and I enjoy the ability to customize the css so that we can match the navigation tools to our brand colors.

What do you dislike?

I had a hard time finding the right "Interactive Gallery" style. When I reached out to support personally, I was lead to the Responsive Image Gallery which is what I ended up using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach out to support if you get stumped, they are super helpful!

The ability to share our art in a clean, user-friendly presentation on the front page. Using Cinopa eliminated the need to hire another developer and it was easy to implement onto our site.

Construction Administrator