Chanty Reviews & Product Details

What is Chanty?

Chanty is a simple AI-powered team chat with unlimited message history designed to make business teams more productive.

Chanty Profile Details

Chanty Reviews

1-25 of 43 total Chanty reviews
Private investigator.
(Myself Only)

". Chanty excellent application to chat in Group. "

What do you like best?

I liked Chanty because a travez of this application manages to create a group among my clients and thus exchange some type of information online in real time in a group or in private to one of the participants of the group, it is easy to install and the service is free.

What do you dislike?

I use Chanty and from my point of view it has no limitations, it is an excellent application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

from my point of view I recommend Chanty since I use it and it is an excellent application to form groups of chat between family or work or the due use that it requires.

I use Chanty and it has benefited me a lot in my work since it is an efficient, exencial application since according to a group of Chat with my clients where I exchange different types of information both written and images and through it we can say, suggest, correct or act.

Abogado.
(Myself Only)

"Chanty Excellent chat, very complete."

What do you like best?

What I liked most Ade Chanty, is that I can easily create my account, send invitations via email, and ready I have my chat ready. It also gives me the possibility to create private and group messages. As well as text sharing images and documents.

What do you dislike?

For my chanty has nothing wrong, I like and is just what I needed to keep me in communication with my clients, so far has worked quite well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because I use it for over 6 months and has been a great ally to keep in touch with my customers and friends.

I am 100% pleased with chanty and everything I've had with this application, I can be in constant communication with my clients by this means, also is compatible with almost any operating sisitema, this makes it easier for any apueda to have access to this Application, I'm doing very well with Chanty, meets all the features offered.

(10,001+ employees)

"this is the chat with the best benefits I've had."

What do you like best?

I like Chanty very much because I create a group and I can have all my students here without any problem, it is excellent to work with this application, they do not need to download any program, it is compatible with any operating system, it works online and I can share all kinds of documents . I really like it a lot.

What do you dislike?

this application is incredible, it is free and it is super easy, I use it with my students, so we are in a lot of contact. there's something I do not like about chanty.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because I use this application some time ago and it is very good to keep in communication to the group of friends, students or relatives.

When I work with Chanty I feel great, because it has some very good formats, as a teacher it has been very good for me, because through this chat, I maintain communication with my students. I have been able to create a group for each grade and so I have included the representatives, so that they are aware of the assignments that I leave to the children, it is very simple that it adapts to any age.

Artesana.
(Myself Only)

"Chanty is the best application I have found to communicate. "

What do you like best?

Chanty is very good for me, is the chat that more use, is free, has a good technical service, customer care for any eventuality, and the best of TOD is that I can share all kinds of information, such as images, text, documents.

What do you dislike?

Since I use it I have not had any inconvenience with the application, is sufficient useful and practical, I can use from any of my mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent chat, you only need to have an account in email to register and send the invitations to your team .

For me it has been excellent to work with Chanty, because it is a rather dynamic chat, which helps me to be communicated with all my clients, friends and family, in a very easy way. Exchange all kinds of information, share through images all the new jobs I do as an artisan and so I have managed to make my clients order by this means, in my work has given me many benefits.

Abogado
(Myself Only)

"chanty is a good option to be in contact with my group."

What do you like best?

I use chanty a few months ago and what I like the most is that it gives me a good service, also has good customer service, I have managed to keep in good communication with my chat group, to be able to send text, images, and everything type of files, also works online and is completely free.

What do you dislike?

chanty works very well, there is nothing that disgusts me as a user, now if you must take into consideration several limitations, since the invitation and registration is done only via email, it is the only way for you to send the invitation to your friend to be part of your chat you chanty.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because there are more advantages than limitations, it is a chat and it works quite well.

chanty for me has been an excellent option, because as a lawyer I have many clients and here I can make chat groups or send private messages, it is also compatible with several operating systems and this makes everything easier. For me it has been very good to be in constant communication and so my clients do not have to go to the office for some simple things, the communication of certain actions is much more effective.

engineer

"Great communication tool"

What do you like best?

We just started using chanty like 3 months ago and it has been a game changer for our team communication. We didn't have any team chat tool. We used to use email and WhatsApp chat, but since it was really difficult to organice the team chats that way.

With chanty we can make task per group or per person and that has help us a lot in our day to day work flow.

What do you dislike?

As a new product chanty has still road to cover, I think they are in the right path though, and they are starting to add new features in every update.

We need more control over the task and a few features to make them more usable like death lines and things like that.

The file management still need some work, but they are improving it. It needs to let you zoom on pictures at least.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool if you want to optimize your team work flow.

Team communication

Task management

Doctor of Medicine.
(Myself Only)

"Chanty the best working tool for group chat. "

What do you like best?

Since I use Chanty I liked it since it is a free program, easy to install and does not weigh much, manage to create a chat group where I share information to the group or with the function in private to one of the members of the group.

What do you dislike?

Since I use chanty I found it an excellent program to chat in a group and I have no leftors or limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Chanty as it is an excellent application to chat in groups or with one of the members of the group using the function privately, you can also download on smart phones, Chanty can be used in your field of work, public or private company or family if you wish.

Chanty benefits me greatly in my work as I form a group among my patients with chronic diseases by sharing information and medical assistance with them.

transport director.

"chanty is very good chat, has everything I need."

What do you like best?

chanty is very good to be connected with all my work team, we use it in the company and so we can be in constant communication, the best thing is that it works online, it is compatible with any operating system, we can exchange text, images and documents, which are saved in the download screen, I can perform private or group chat.

What do you dislike?

chanty for me has been very good option, your customer service team is always willing to help, the only thing that could be considered is that to send invitations to my chat the only option available so far is by email, this is a limitation for those who do not own it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

chanty is very useful, you do not have to download any applications, it works online and you send and receive invitations by email, you register very easily and you create your chat with your group of friend or co-workers.

chanty for me has been extremely useful, because as transport director, here I keep in constant communication with my fellow transporter and so I can do a better follow-up to each delivery, and be sure that each load arrives at the indicated place, is a chat very fast, where we can exchange images instantly.

Contador publico certificado.
(Myself Only)

"Chanty is my favorite chat."

What do you like best?

Chanty allows me to create my chat and send via email the invitation to my friends to register, keeps us in touch, what I like is that today has been much more innovated and allows me to share all kinds of documents, also available in L Inea for computers without downloading any program, and is already available a version for Android.

What do you dislike?

Canty is a free chat, very easy to use, which helps me to stay in touch with friends, family and clients, the only limit I see is that it takes Internet to use it and to only accept invitation via email, which does not have one can not partic Ipar in Chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to Chanty because it is a chat that has a good technical service, has clarified any doubt, and are a team that has been growing over time and providing better services, as well as incorporated new tools to chat.

I have had benefits in my work, as a certified accountant, I have arranged the chat of chanty to be in constant communication with my clients, here I can clarify doubts, I make advice from the point of view accounting, satisfied customers Me Recommend and so I have managed to have a greater aceptividad as an independent worker, I managed to achieve a good reputation, I think the technology should be incorporated in all aspects and Chanty helps me with this.

Investigador Privado
(Myself Only)

"Chanty excellent work tool. "

What do you like best?

Chanty is a very easy to use tool, free and through it my work group, colleagues, friends (participants) can send or receive different desktop documents, it also has the advantage that if you lose any computer information of any document and It was sent to group of participants chanty can be easily recovered.

What do you dislike?

I consider that Chanty is a tool with few limitations, just having an email and internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Chanty I recommend it because it is an essential tool that helps to create a working group or friends and send or receive private information, only documents between them and through it can review, suggest, comment and make some correction if necessary.

Chanty in my work has been an essential tool because through the form a working group where we share information and different types of documents both written, pdf images and we can suggest and make observations, corrections helping each other for the completion of some document or topic to be treated.

Oficial militar
(10,001+ employees)

"excellent program to work in a group."

What do you like best?

II liked it because it is easy to use, it is free and through it, I can send a desktop document to my work group or privately, directly to one of the participants of the group, if it is necessary to make any correction they can suggest me and to contribute ideas regarding the subject treated in the document, it is also excellent in case of having lost information in my computer of some document. If I send it to the group of chanty I can easily recover it.

What do you dislike?

in my opinion Chanty is a program with few limitations only used if you have internet and you have to have an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is an excellent tool that helps to create a working group or friends to share private information only among them and through it can review the documents and make some observation, suggestion or correction of it.

I recommend it because it is an excellent tool that helps to create a working group or friends to share private information only among them and through it they can review the documents and make some observation, suggestion or correction of it.

Contadora Autonoma
(Myself Only)

"It's really very good chat. I'm happy with Chanty! "

What do you like best?

Chanty is a good option to assemble a group of friends, working, is genil to keep in touch, what I like is that I can use it from my computer or phone, is currently compatible with almost any operating system, something very good that has Chanty is your customer service

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent application that helps me to keep in touch with my clients, I just like to add other functions like being able to share files by the chat and that there is another means to send the invitation, in case that the people do not handle mail Electronic

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good I have prvado without any problem, you can create your chat and send the invitation to your friends via email.

I have been excellent to have chanty, I created a group only for clients and one for friends, where I can exchange information about my work and among the same customers comment on their experience with my servicuios, this helps me to my new customers Trust my careers and I can increase my clientele.

Militar
(10,001+ employees)

"chanty is an excellent chat for any organization."

What do you like best?

I use Chanty very often and it offers me great benefits, it allows me to be interconnected with all my work team, we can exchange images, documents, text, it is an excellent online tool, and its customer service is very good.

What do you dislike?

chanty is very effective, an excellent chat, is free, compatible with several operating systems, no need to install any application, for me it has been very good and easy to work with chanty.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent!! I recommend it because it is a good option to handle online communication with your team, relatives or friends.

I use it daily in my work and it has brought me many benefits, because all the computers of the server to which I belong, are interrelated with Chanty. Our coomunication is effective, without any leaving your jobs, does not consume a lot of data, and is used online very well.

Secretary
Public Policy
(10,001+ employees)

"chanty for me and my work group has been an excellent tool."

What do you like best?

chanty is a very good chat, I can keep in touch with my work team, in the office we use it daily, it is a good way to be intercommunicated, what I like most is its rapids, it works online and is just like any messaging of text, every day is innovating more, and being compatible with more operating systems.

What do you dislike?

during all the time I've been using it I have not had any problem with the application, it works quite well and their customer service is excellent, they are always willing to help if you have any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this chat for being one of the best that I have used, with only one email invitation you can be part of a team of tranajo, and the way to register and form your team is very easy, you will not regret to use it, besides in free and works online.

With this application in my work I have achieved many benefits, communication is direct and effective, we communicate different departments in a single chat, without moving from the office, we are always interrelated, it has been very good to have chanty for the internal communication of the company.

Personal docente
(10,001+ employees)

"I really liked this chanty chat."

What do you like best?

It is a good way to maintain a group intercommunicated, the communication is direct, I use it to communicate with my group of classes and it has been very good, since being compatible with almost any operating system, all my students have posited to use it without This has helped us to keep up with every task that I assign.

What do you dislike?

chanty was just what I was looking for, a chat that would allow me to handle communication with my group of classes without being in classes, some do not have cellular telefoo and this has not been a limitation since chanty has the web version, but soon can share videos, and so be much more interactive and useful for me, the chanty team is on track, according to my experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very practical, useful and easy to access, I would not stop using it after all the help I have obtained.

I have used chanty as a means to maintain a direct communication with my students, I was recommended by a colleague and since then everything has changed the children like to be in contact with their teacher always, clarify doubts, make suggestions, I have added to the Representatives to the chat and so they are aware of all the activities of the school and there is more support from the entire educational community.

Personal docente
(10,001+ employees)

"chanty has been excellent chat for me and my group. "

What do you like best?

With this chat the communication with my class has been more effective, it was a good idea to use chanty to communicate outside the classroom, what I like most is that I can conduct group or private conversations, I can incorporate any user to the group, I can make a group for parents and one for students, there are many functions.

What do you dislike?

the chanty team is well committed every year has more updated, there is a version for almost any operating system, I do not have to complain, just as any online application must have access to the internet to make use of it, and this can affect those users who do not have a constant Internet service, just as the invitations are only made via email, so you must have an email to become a member of a group of chanty.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

excellent option to keep in touch with your work group.

with chanty I have maintained all my class up to date, I am very happy with the results I have obtained in such a short time, creating this chat in chanty was without a doubt a good option, it is very easy to use, my students adptaron very fast and all they handle the application easily, it has helped us keep communicated, I remember tasks, I clarify doubts and so they know that I am always aware of their concerns.

Contadora

"it's an excellent internal chat."

What do you like best?

chanty has had many advantages for me, it is a very easy way to communicate with all the staff that I work in the company, this has allowed me to save time, exchange opinions at the moment and get effective information for my job as an accountant, what more I like it is its facility and I can add to the chat the people that I want, I can also make group messages.

What do you dislike?

If I have something negative to say about Chanty is that it does not have a service for Android, it would be much more comfortable to have it on the phone, I hope that with the new updates that are expected for this 2019 you can enjoy this service as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has been very simple, useful and practical for me and the company where I work.

currently there are many ways to communicate, but chanty in my work has been very good, the program is installed in all the computers of the office and has allowed us to communicate in real time, making an excellent network of work, I as a bookkeeper should be issuing and receiving information and through this chat has been very good.

Response from Yuliia Chernykh of Chanty

Hey Felixmar Alejandra S., thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that Chanty helps you communicate effectively in your team. However, we're confused by your comment about the absence of the Android version. Because Chanty has the app for Android devices :) In addition, Chanty team chat apps are available on Windows, macOS, Linux (Debian and Fedora-based), iOS and Web (most popular browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Mozilla, etc.). Please feel free to visit the 'downloads' page on our website to find out more about Chanty apps: https://www.chanty.com/downloads.html

Propietario de empresa

"This chat has everything I need."

What do you like best?

After having a time using this chat with the staff that works in my office, I can say that it is very good, it allows us to communicate very efficiently, since we are constantly using the computer to write documents, we take advantage of the chat, since use online and in a very simple way keeps us intercommunicated.

What do you dislike?

It is very good to work in the office, I would like it to have a compatible version with phones, and it could be downloaded to use it at any time and place, I consider that this is a limitation, since in our case we only use it when we are in the office and each lawyer is on your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is used online, you should not download any application, it is very easy to use and as it helps me to interact with my secure work team it will help you.

With this chat I have managed to maintain active communication between the lawyers of the firm, I as owner, I am always looking for the best tools that help us to keep the job as good as possible, and to facilitate the development of it, chanty has been a very good option and we are all comfortable with this chat.

Response from Yuliia Chernykh of Chanty

Hi Hector, thank you for your review. Chanty has mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.

Chanty team chat apps are available on Windows, macOS, Linux (Debian and Fedora-based), Android, iOS and Web (most popular browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Mozilla, etc.). Please feel free to visit the 'downloads' page on our website to find out more about Chanty apps: https://www.chanty.com/downloads.html

(10,001+ employees)

"chanty the best chat I've ever met."

What do you like best?

this application have many things that I like, you can send invitations easily, they arrive by email, they are accepted and ready, you can interact with the rest of the group, I can send instant messages, we can interact several users at the same time, with chanty created an online class where I have direct communication with my students, without the need to make use of a cell phone, with chanty we can communicate through the computer.

What do you dislike?

I have been using it for a few months now and both I and my class group are very satisfied with the application, we work online, we do not need to download anything, and it is very easy to use regardless of age, I have obtained good results with my group. classes, I have nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool to interact with a group, it has no user limitations, it can be used by any company as an internal chat or in my case I use chanty chat to interact with my students and a phenomenal result.

As a classroom teacher I decided to use all the necessary tools to develop the interest of my students in my subject, since I teach math classes, I needed to have a direct chat where I could send relevant information of the class and that everyone received it, I had the limitation that not everyone had a cell phone, but I realized that everyone has a computer at home, it was there when I decided to look for an application that met those requirements and chanty has been excellent and helpful to practice my educational practice.

Response from Yuliia Chernykh of Chanty

Hi Sofia, thank you so much for your review.

We're always glad to know that our users are satisfied with Chanty. And if you need a desktop or mobile app in the future, you can find links to download all the Chanty apps on the 'downloads' page: https://www.chanty.com/downloads.html

Doctor in medicine.
(Myself Only)

"Chanty is an excellent chat to create online groups. "

What do you like best?

I liked Chanty because it is easy to install and it is free, you can create working groups or for some other purpose since through it we can exchange information online in real time.

What do you dislike?

Chanty I am using it and I liked it a lot, from my point of view it is an excellent application that has benefited me in my work and I do not see limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

from my point of view I recommend Chanty because you can create family groups or work teams or for any other purpose since through it you can exchange information in a group way online or privately with any participant in the group created.

Chanty has benefited me a lot in my work since through it I can exchange information online with my colleagues or patients.

"A very good chat platform that has lots of custom possibilities"

What do you like best?

Chanty gives us the ability to manage the complete process of application development to deployment, and future enhancements. Supports different agile methodologies and can be used across different software teams including development, testing, management teams. Has good integration support with CI/CD, test management tools. Available in On Demand or Cloud, On-Premise or Server usage.

What do you dislike?

The SSO integration did not work out of the box in our environment. We had to work with support to configure our F5 based SAML sso for Chanty users. They should make the configuration more straight forward and document it in their knowledge base. This would have helped speed up in our initial implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please evaluate Chanty integrations to see if they fit in with your current enterprise tools. The integrations are an area of great value to our team.

When our organization was started, we had different departments within the organization. Also, we had offices at distant locations. So, we knew that there would be communication issues as we will grow. We definitely needed something to tackle this issue, so we did research, and then we chose Chanty as our communication and collaboration tool. And I can tell you, we made the right decision, because, to date, we have not faced a single communication or collaboration issue. Our company has tried a number of chat-based collaboration tools including Slack, Yammer and Blizz by TeamViewer. We found that this tool works best in our environment. The availability of Chanty across platforms is powerful and make it easy to transition between systems and devices.

Response from Yuliia Chernykh of Chanty

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. However, your review includes some unrealistic information regarding our tool. We're constantly working on improving Chanty and try to keep our users with clear information about current features (https://www.chanty.com/features.html). That's why we ask you to reconsider your review for Chanty on G2.com and provide honest feedback on your experience with Chanty app. Thanks

artesana
(Myself Only)

"Chanty is a good chat that organizes my day."

What do you like best?

Chanty is very good option to establish almost direct communication with my family, friends and clients, what I like is that I do not have to download any application, works very easy, is free and online, also I can share all kinds of information, including documents.

What do you dislike?

For me it has been very good to work with Chanty, as it gives me everything I need, and a good chat, just that you need a eectronico email account to make use of it, as the invitations and registration is made only by that médium.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent very good option to establish a trusted chat, where you can exchange all kinds of content.

For me it has been quite useful to use chanty, because it helps me with my work, because I can share the photos of my work as an artisan and so my clients by the same way they make their orders, I ahoro the time to have to move to their homes , I can also chat cranes where each shows the products that I have acquired and share their experience with my products, improving my clientele, seeing the satisfaction of my customers.

(10,001+ employees)

"the best online chat I've used."

What do you like best?

with chanty I can keep in constant communication with my students, it is very easy to manage, it allows me to write in groups or personal messages, I can also include parents in the chat, the best thing is that it is compatible with almost any operating system, this allows to use it on the computer and on the cell phone.

What do you dislike?

it's free, I do not have to buy any program, you only need the internet to use it and an email, because the invitations are only made via email, this would be a limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this chat because it is very light, compatible with almost all operating systems and is used online. has an excellent attention to the user.

chanty is a good chat that allows me to interact with my students, clarify doubts, remember tasks, and is a way to motivate them since technology currently occupies a fundamental place in each individual, and is a good option to capture their attention. and this has given me the benefits of establishing a good relationship with each of them, as well as having improved their academic performance in a great way, because they are more motivated, since I started to involve this chat in our educational practice.

photographer.
(Myself Only)

"chanty is my favorite chat among all."

What do you like best?

I have many advantages with this chat, I can add all my friends and clients, I can share with them images, text, pdf documents and much more, I can do group or individual conversations and better communication with my clients, I really like all the Choices I have with Chanty.

What do you dislike?

chanty is free, easy to use and with a very simple interface, the only thing you need to work well, is the internet and you have email, because only by that means you can create your chat and invite your friends.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is an excellent chat that facilitates communication between friends and cclientes, it is very easy to manage, free and compatible with several operating systems.

It has been very good for me to have chanty, because it allows me to be in constant communication with my clients, to share photos of how my work is going, they can tell me if they have any suggestions and so when I give them my work, I know that it is fair what they were looking for and are pleased.

Fotógrafo profesional
(Myself Only)

"this is a very good and easy to use chat. "

What do you like best?

chanty has had many things that I like, first I can form a group very easily, and via email send the information so that they sign up for my chat, here I can transmit all kinds of information, and it works like a normal chat, it's great to keep communication with friends and a work team.

What do you dislike?

It is quite practical, you do not have to pay anything for it, since it works online, I did not have to download any program, I just need to have access to the internet to use it and my guests have an email to receive the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is free, very easy to manage and your user attention team is very good, they are always aware of their users.

with this chat I have had the benefit of keeping in touch with all my work team, with my friends and family, it is a good way to not lose contact, because we can be constantly intercommunicating, it is very good and easy to use.

Chanty Features