- Leads and customers finally reside in a single data base on a dynamic platform
- Totally eliminates redundant tasks
- Organizes workload and activities, so our team can sell more and strengthen their compensation
- Delivers clear visibility into accounts, contacts, leads, activities, communications, etc. This enables us to spend more time with leads and customers and shorten the sales cycle
- Automatically captures leads from all types of marketing campaigns so we can categorize or segment them anyway we like.
- Easy scheduling and managing all activities in one place with a powerful calendar that automatically reminds and alerts our sales team of upcoming events and actions
- Features a robust yet simple marketing management platform
- Seamless integration with other key tools like Outlook
- Customizable dashboards, powerful reports and analytics for guiding our business
- Last but most importantly, mobile optimized. All this can be achieved using any device, particularly mobile phones or tablets when our team is on the go. Full version with the same info no matter which device used
Also want to share our journey:
Why Clear C2 CRM?
In our exhaustive search for the best CRM partner for The Peggs Company, we invested hours seeking detailed feedback from small, medium, and large-size customers regarding their user experience. What did we discover? Every C2 customer we spoke with have been with C2 for lots of years. And C2 has been helping customers achieve their business objectives for over 25 years. And like Peggs, C2 is a family-focused company, treating all team members like one of their own. Which is probably why many of the C2 employees have been there since it was founded.
The path to finding this diamond in the rough as we put over 20 CRM companies through the paces in our search, was through a high recommendation from other users and the unrivaled service received throughout our CRM journey.
We quickly learned that C2 achieves one of our most critical objectives – “Easy to use, with robust features for long-term growth”. And It is refreshing to actually communicate with the brains behind the solution, from brilliant CEO, to the tech and implementation teams to the integration and support teams.
Here are a handful of compelling advantages that led us to partnering with C2:
• Easy to setup and use, focused on manufacturing/service companies, superior live customer support, all implementation/deployment/support is in-house, intuitive interface/easy to navigate.
• Free Post-Implementation Support (software upgrades, tech support, application changes/customization to screens created in initial implementation.
• All Product/Sales Life Cycle R&D/sales/implementation/post-implementation support is performed by a talented in-house team, with delivery of an ERP integration solution.
• Dedicated service including investing the in-house time and resources to ensure successful integration with ERP and other Apps. No need to bring in a 3rd party bridge integrator to achieve our integration objectives.
• With C2 as our partner, we will continuously garner attention from their A+ service organization, making us a very BIG fish in a small pond. Simply pick up the phone.
• Guaranteed quick response with an ALL-inclusive support model as part of the monthly subscription.
We are currently ramping up for deployment as well as bi-directional integration with our back-end ERP system. C2 is delivering above-and-beyond service all the way, just as promised, further reinforcing that The Peggs Company made the right CRM choice. Our pilot “Dream team” is actively involved in shaping this solution and our sales team is already test-driving core features and using it in real time while in demo mode. Truly looking forward to our companywide official launch. Thanks, C2. Anyone wishing to explore our experience further, call Lance at The Peggs Company at 951.903.3871. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.