1) Excellent, comfortable GUI.
2) Easy, cross-platform debugging, which helps to save a lot of time in daily activities.
3) Integrated unit testing capabilities, which is very important for us because we use Test Driven Development.
4) Responsive UI development means.
It is possible to build unit tests for all code using included DUnit and DUnitX but I'd like there to be more platforms for unit testing especially Gtest. Also I'd like to have UI testing tools something Squish-like.
It also has MacOS and C++ Android applications support although I haven' tried it because I haven't needed that. It may be interesting for companies that provide multi-platform tools.
1) Faster, better coding capabilities.
2) Convenience for the developers, saving time on daily activities such as prototyping, debugging.
3) Code quality improvement, especially for junior staff. This helps to make review process more efficient.