BuzzBundle Reviews & Product Details

BuzzBundle Reviews

Showing 6 BuzzBundle reviews
Already have BuzzBundle?
Content Director
What do you like best?

Direct Marketing Feeds.

Holy crap is this tool powerful.

Where to start?

The best thing about this program is the direct marketing feeds. Being able to look up specific terms and then be directly fed into things like Forums, Blogs, Yahoo Answers, Feeds on Social Media, and have all of the terms and threads show up in location is like a dream. But then to have the additional integration so you can create your profiles and set up replies and comments through the same window makes this an absolute powerhouse for anyone wanting to do things like Social Media Management or Direct Marketing.

But why stop there? The BuzzBundle folks say, probably. You can integrate social media posts and schedulers in the same location. So you can switch from your social media post scheduler to directly affecting and connecting with other people's feeds at the same time.

This tool is too powerful for it's own good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wanting More? When you start using the tool it can be a little overwhelming but then you realize it has it's limits and you want it to offer more even though it already offers plenty.

All I can say is I want more forever more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grab a cup off coffee before jumping in. The amount of information at your fingertips within the first 10 minutes after setup is alarming.

But if you grit your teeth and get everything setup, it becomes so much fun commenting and talking to everyone about anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Management

Direct Marketing Engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The Ability to monitor keywords and phrases across social media platforms is probably the signature feature for me

Good for analyzing many social media platforms and websites for keyphrases

Great tool to use to manage personas on multiple platforms, the switch account feature is great to use.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding social media accounts to the interface is not always so straightforward (Especially Facebook accounts)

The UI of the software can sometimes feel confusing to navigate especially

Despite being comprehensive, there are missing features like auto scheduling, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Considering the price for this software, you would probably be able to make it with BuzzBundle. Most platforms that offer keyword/social media monitoring cost an arm and a leg. So if you are in the market for software that provides an all in one solution, BuzzBundle may work for you if you can put up with the sometimes confusing interface, it is a winner for the one time price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a solution that would help us monitor social media platforms easily and did not require a subscription. We had tested some big name providers but the software was too expensive to even make financial sense so BuzzBundle was a winner because of the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
Internet
What do you like best?

I like how you can create profiles for a certain persona. Whether or not that person is real, there is a place to put all their social media profiles on a stream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software needs to be open in order for it to run tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can do a lot of things with Buzzbundle, but if you have staff from other parts of the world, I wouldn't recommend this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software lets you do social media monitoring and commenting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
Financial Services
What do you like best?

- Global monitoring for social mentions

- Integrated workflow: basically you can let it post as you, across multiple personas, in multiple social networks – saving a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If your brand or product has a unique or highly distinctive name, the social monitoring aspect of this tool may work great for you. However if your brand or product contains generic words, phrases or initials, I suspect you'll spend a lot of time sifting the wheat from the chaff. This is because it basically channels social networks' own search APIs, so in common with many other tools it has the same limitation… while it does a good job of packaging them up into the interface, what's missing is some degree of AI or feedback mechanism to help it determine the signal from the noise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to detect and join in social conversations about our key product, our brand name and our competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use BuzzBundle to track social media account mentions. BuzzBundle makes it easier, I no longer have to scour various sites to gather/track mentions; it does it all for me and groups it together for me. Using this feature has made it easier to know where we are falling within our target market and how to better utilize our marketing efforts.

You can also add notes which makes organizing and tracking ideas much easier.

Being able to schedule postings has helped to take advantage of optimal traffic.

It's easy to use and the price point is worth it.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the ability to use different personas/profiles. I don't use the tool because it feels less authentic and would feel as though I'm using false advertisement/catfishing people. Because of this feature I don't share that I use this program with other social media managers as I don't wish for it to effect the authenticity of my social media accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're needing to know and better understand your target market and what they are saying about your brand I highly recommend BuzzBundle. You can discretely interact with user accounts to better your brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing where our marketing is effective has been the biggest benefit I've discovered. BuzzBundle has helped us chart where our marketing efforts need to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I Love BuzzBundle. Its convenient and boasts an user impressive interface. I am currently testing the free version of BuzzBundle and so far it seems like a powerful social media management platform. I plan on hopefully replacing my current social media platform, Hootsuite, with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

BuzzBundle is a desktop application, meaning I can't access my social media management solution using a web browser. This means that I cannot access my social media manager outside of my office. I find that I have to schedule more posts in advance. I wish this platform was accessible online, which would provide me more flexibility.

Additionally, the overall UI seems a bit 'bulky' I definitely think that the BuzzBundle makers should focus on enhancing the user friendliness of their application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend evaluating the free version. Connect your company's social media accounts and truly test the platform. BuzzBundle is a powerful platform that has a lot to offer. Really test BuzzBundle against web platforms as well, such as hootsuite to determine if you prefer a web-based or software solution. Overall, I definitely recommend giving this product a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently using BuzzBundle to manage my brand as well as monitor the social media interactions of my business. Moreover I utilize this tool to manage multiple social media accounts through one interface.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for BuzzBundle?

BuzzBundle Categories on G2