What do you like best?
- Super convenient and easy to use
- efficient keyboard shortcuts that help focus on work not on the 'how do I do'?
- automatic color coding
- makes pretty mind maps
- stores mind maps on their servers for years
- Mind Maps are exportable
What do you dislike?
- No offline Application Available. Even a Desktop App to sign in (like Figma has) would be enough to make me happy, that way I don't get distracted by the browser.
- Web Design looks out of date before you actually get to the application.
- For some reason I really don't like the logo. It's better than that of various open source or free software, sure, but I just can't get over that stretched B.
- Needs login
- Sometimes, the bubbles crowd too close to each other and become unruly, so I have to manually fix it up again. Not sure how this can be solved, though.
The Name. It makes no sense to corrupt the word 'bubble' and put an 'us' behind it. Though I like that the URL name is also the branding name (referring to *.us)
Recommendations to others considering the product
Well, try it! There's nothing better I can recommend. Do note that it sometimes works iffy on some browsers, and don't get scared by the old landing page.
For the company I recommend actually making a Desktop Application available (even if it's just a browser wrap), or a way for me to access it on Mobile. It is definitely not happy working with mobile.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Collaborative Mind Mapping
- Quick Digital Mind Mapping that is way faster than any other application in execution. The User Experience is well done. It is almost as fast as on paper.
- Exporting Mind Maps
- Working on Mind Maps elsewhere
- Mind Maps look pretty, so showing it to coworkers and clients looks more polished than my scribbles.
- I have actually used this application for Site Maps, too. Works great.