Bubbl.us Reviews & Product Details

What is Bubbl.us?

Bubbl.us is an easy-to-use, online brainstorming software. With Bubbl.us you can create colorful mind maps and share them with others. To view examples of mind maps that were created using Bubbl.us, see https://bubbl.us/help/examples

Bubbl.us Screenshots

Bubbl.us Reviews

1-12 of 12 total Bubbl.us reviews
Project Engineer
Oil & Energy

" Good tool for the elaboration of conceptual maps that can easily be converted into image formats"

What do you like best?

One of the most important advantages of this program is that it allows exporting the conceptual maps made in images of easy to use and lightweight formats to be sent by mail or easily edited. these can also be inserted in web pages.

another of its advantages is that the use of this software can be for student or work environment.

gives freedom for the selection of designs at the time of making the maps, as well as colors I have location of boxes to place the roles.

What do you dislike?

One disadvantage is the impossibility to annex the concepts of other types of resources, such as links to web pages, documents, videos, images or any other digital resource that allows expanding the theme developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program because its use and application is very simple, understandable and agile, it can be used for both professional and work environment. You can share the final product in social networks, you can easily print in the format of preference to be shared and commented by a team.

With this program I managed to establish order in the activities since it is possible to organize and conceptualize the information both at the personal level and at the work level.

you get a high quality final design. obtaining a final product in image format can be printed, exported to social networks, insert and combine the information.

"Platform for the graphic representation of concepts."

What do you like best?

Platform adapted to the demands of the current user. Simple to use, simple configuration and series of intuitive tools. We can save or download the image as an image in its various formats and is based on the web. The way to share the work is very practical is done through a link that is generated on the same platform.

What do you dislike?

It is necessary to improve the edge of the bubble to have more ease of movement and not waste time in the creation of the diagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of the tool in its paid version, it is not expensive and they offer you a discount if the plan is annual, but in the same way you have the option to pay it month by month and it is still accessible

The flow diagrams that I use to make adaptations to the equipment are usually made on this platform and I share them with the work team to wait for improvement suggestions.

EMPRENDEDORA INDEPENDIENTE
(Myself Only)

"A FRIENDLY AND ENJOYABLE ALTERNATIVE TO DRAWING MIND MAPS "

What do you like best?

For a long while, I've seen that I remember better when I draw mind maps. After a long journey searching for the best online mind mapping software, I came across Bubble and I loved it. I love bubble because it makes it possible for me to make an elaborate mind map in under five minutes. Technically, the only thing to do is by adding a central point in your mind map, and then just click on the "addition" icons to start seeing new branches and "writing clouds" (and to fill them with your information). I've been doing this to "jot down" some processes and commentaries I receive from clients, and it has made my job easier.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, I can think that I dislike the lack of options and shapes in which you can see the "writing clouds" (for me, these "writing clouds" are the spaces where you type up the information with which you fill out the map). I personally think that it would be superb to get to choose from a wide array of forms (semi-circles, triangles, cilinders, and so on), and it would be even better to allow the user to draw and save their own personalized shapes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my humble opinion, Bubble is the fastest an easiest software to make mind maps. If you try it, you'll see what I mean.

Bubble makes it possible for me to quickly type up, in the form of a mind map" anything regarding my job. For example, I can use these mind maps to type up some modifications my clients want, and I can even use these mind maps to help me improve my work process.

Negocio Propio
E-Learning

"This is the easiest mind mapping software I've encountered"

What do you like best?

This mind mapping software is a little wonder. Before, it used to take me centuries to finish a mind map: I had to draw the "containers", then type up the mind map information, and then fill it with color. Now I can do this in a fraction of the time with Bubble. Actually, after I log into my account, I just need to press the "plus" sign to start a new "container" then add the proper text inside it, and finally select a color to fill my container. After this, I just have to tell the software where I want the next container to be, and repeat the process. Because of this easiness of use, Bubble has become my favorite tool when I need to make mind maps.

What do you dislike?

Even though I hate to say this, I'll have to say it. The one thing I don't like about Bubble is that although is very easy to use and the outcomes are impressive, I can't see an option to change the color and size of the branches that appear when I connect containers I usually like to give a certain degree of "importance" to the mind map containers by making the branches thicker where things are most important, and I cannot customize this for this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bubble is a great tool for making mind maps in a few minutes. If you're a heavy user of mind maps, you'll find this tool very useful.

I get a great benefit from Bubble, I can learn faster and more efficiently when I use it, and this translates into better services for my clients. Also, I can use Bubble to make charts that help me organize many types of my business (even procedures and clients' interests).

Senior Advisor | New Media Technologies and News Development & Integration
Information Services

"The mind is a fun thing..."

What do you like best?

Bubbl.us is clean and clear from the beginning of using it. And when you are working with two of three additional folks... this simple and intuitive approach to mind-mapping is greatly appreciated by the entire team... the learning curve is nearly instant... love this fact!

What do you dislike?

While they have a free account - which is fantastic and I wish more companies would do this, the monthly cost is sort of hard to justify unless you use it all of the time. We do not... and the free account is perfect. The issue is that it is a subscription service and if the excitement does not remain within the working group then the subscription is not renewed. A single payment with "updates" is the better business model.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial... but think hard about the annual contract - it will break the bank but if you're not using it all of the time... its value might not be there. But if you do use this sort of "process"... these folks are great!

"Content creation" issues are always arising and this mind-mapping process actually smooths the process of content development out and allows several folks to view the "larger picture". The mind-mapping process has reduced a typical 360/VR content project by some three to five hours of planning... and time is money!

Dibujante Técnico

"Mental and conceptual map distinguished by its quality. "

What do you like best?

A clean and modern tool to work in a professional manner, the elements that make it up are intuitive, in other words, easy to use. The way to share the work is very simple since the tool instantly generates a link product of the work done and finished.

What do you dislike?

The program lacks directional arrows to work better on the canvas and be more precise in the location of the bubbles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Full recommended.

The creation of diagrams and mental maps that are the bases to begin to outline my work. I have been able to present works with a marked quality to my boss.

Cocinero principal

"This is one of the best ways to plan a business in your brand before doing marketing!"

What do you like best?

I was searching the internet for the best way to do a sketch of a business that i had planned for a while to pose to my partners in a very easy and dynamic way, Bubble.us helped me a lot with that because it has a very useful tools that every web designer need to had, to create a web page concept, it is necessary the idea of those who accompany you, to exemplify that Bubbl.us has the option to create mind maps, you can have realtime collaboration with your partners and let them make a little changes to it, you can also check the history to see who has collaborated in the project, and that is great because everyone's opinion counts!

What do you dislike?

the only fact that i do not like, is that you can not change the colors of the bubbles you want, also in the selection mode i think they need to do a undo button, it will be awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great platform to do better ways of marketing considering the competition that we have these days, I would totally recommend Bubbl.us to all internet, it's amazing!

the benefit that i have obtained is a better way to present my colleagues with better business opportunities without affecting the website or the meeting table to present something unpresentable, it is a better way to present it by Bubbl.us, that is why i wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Owner
Graphic Design

"Bubbl.us is a useful mind mapping app"

What do you like best?

I like that it a web based program that i can run on any operating system. it is very fast, lots of space to make the bubbles and I can easily move around the screen with CAD like mouse button presses.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be difficult to use at times and objects can overlay each other and make it difficult to click on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you try it out as it is free. However make sure you pay attention to the keyboard shortcuts it requires.

Bubbl.us is very handy for creating mind maps of ideas that I am exploring or items that I need to memorise.

"Bubbl.us is a quick and simple way to make mind maps"

What do you like best?

Bubbl.us is a great web application that allows you to create a simple mind map quickly and easily. It automatically spaces each of the bubbles (while also allowing for easy manipulation of the layout) and assigns different colours to each tier.

What do you dislike?

Bubbl.us is a simple web application that does what it is supposed to do. The only problem I can find with it is that there is no offline version - so you require an internet connection to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bubbl.us is a good and quick way to build a simple mind map.

Bubbl.us is really useful when it comes to brainstorming quick ideas for projects that we are work on. This is useful in a business like ours because it allows you to lay features of a board out graphically and pick up potential problems at an early stage.

Instructional Designer
E-Learning

"Great for education "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and share with team or ground assignment.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure it is accessible for a screen reader.

Use for students assignment for summarizing ideas and developing a concept.

Computer Lab Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"I use Bubbl.us in my computer lab classroom."

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy for elementary students to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Bubbl.us at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bubbl.us is a great tool to use with elementary students.

My students are able to create graphic organizers. The students are able to organize information after reading about a topic.

"Bubblus review"

What do you like best?

Allows to present big ideas and how they relate to each other

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit complicated when sharing

Hierarchy felations

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.1*
* Mind Mapping Category
Do you work for Bubbl.us?

Bubbl.us Categories on G2