Bubbl.us Reviews & Product Details

What is Bubbl.us?

Bubbl.us is an easy-to-use, online brainstorming software. With Bubbl.us you can create colorful mind maps and share them with others. To view examples of mind maps that were created using Bubbl.us, see https://bubbl.us/help/examples

Bubbl.us Screenshots

Bubbl.us Reviews

1-3 of 3 total Bubbl.us reviews
Claudia Klees
(5001-10,000 employees)

"An Easy to Use Browser Mind Map Tool"

What do you like best?

- Super convenient and easy to use

- efficient keyboard shortcuts that help focus on work not on the 'how do I do'?

- automatic color coding

- fast

- makes pretty mind maps

- stores mind maps on their servers for years

- Mind Maps are exportable

What do you dislike?

- No offline Application Available. Even a Desktop App to sign in (like Figma has) would be enough to make me happy, that way I don't get distracted by the browser.

- Web Design looks out of date before you actually get to the application.

- For some reason I really don't like the logo. It's better than that of various open source or free software, sure, but I just can't get over that stretched B.

- Needs login

- Sometimes, the bubbles crowd too close to each other and become unruly, so I have to manually fix it up again. Not sure how this can be solved, though.

The Name. It makes no sense to corrupt the word 'bubble' and put an 'us' behind it. Though I like that the URL name is also the branding name (referring to *.us)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, try it! There's nothing better I can recommend. Do note that it sometimes works iffy on some browsers, and don't get scared by the old landing page.

For the company I recommend actually making a Desktop Application available (even if it's just a browser wrap), or a way for me to access it on Mobile. It is definitely not happy working with mobile.

- Collaborative Mind Mapping

- Quick Digital Mind Mapping that is way faster than any other application in execution. The User Experience is well done. It is almost as fast as on paper.

- Exporting Mind Maps

- Working on Mind Maps elsewhere

- Mind Maps look pretty, so showing it to coworkers and clients looks more polished than my scribbles.

- I have actually used this application for Site Maps, too. Works great.

Ingeniero de sistemas

"Bubbles for all yourIdea!!"

What do you like best?

It's a really fun way to bring to life all your ideas as a developer and that serves you as a blueprint to your application or database, you dont even need to use the mouse, or install anything, the handfull shortcuts and web applications makes it easier to work anywhere and anytime you want,

Your start with a doble click, and just tab to made another module or ctrl+enter and make a child of that module, that way you can keep up with your brainstorm! No idea will be left behind!

Also you have a LOT, A LOT of space thanks to the resize feature that can ajust the size of your bubbles so you can acomodate as many as you want, so you don't have to worry about runout of space, and you add files a images.

You can use the free version if you just need a few diagrams at a time, and upgrade if you need more.

What do you dislike?

I can be annoying when you need to move a group of bubbles, because you need to click the select button, then select the bubbles one by one, and that can make you lose some time.

Because all the actions are made with the left click, sometimes when you want to move around the bubbles you activate the bubble's menu, that can be annoying as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

my only recomendation so far is upgrade the select feature and make the bubbles menu less close to the bubble, sometimes i can't see what i was writen i waste time having to move the bubble or resize.

right now im developing a online store and bubbl.us allow me to visualize the Database structure that i have in my mind, see what works, where the relations must be and what tables i need to separate for better normalization. also it helps me when i take the database structure to the laravel Framework, because i can use the verbosity that is use in the framework, that way i can reduce the time i need in development and start thinking in features for my app

UE

"quick and easy to make good looking mindmaps"

What do you like best?

Bubbl.us is intuitive to use and has allowed me to create attractive mindmaps which are suitable for use in reports and presentations.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit time consuming to build up the diagram and to get it looking exactly right.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Other mindmap applications are available, some are simpler to use, but Bubbl us does allow creation of visually attractive diagrams

Bubbl.us allows ideas to be represented visually which is ideal when describing complex ideas to others. I have used it to create impressive looking presentations.

Bubbl.us User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.1*
* Mind Mapping Category
Do you work for Bubbl.us?

Bubbl.us Categories on G2