Bubbl.us Reviews & Product Details

What is Bubbl.us?

Bubbl.us is an easy-to-use, online brainstorming software. With Bubbl.us you can create colorful mind maps and share them with others. To view examples of mind maps that were created using Bubbl.us, see https://bubbl.us/help/examples

Bubbl.us Screenshots

Bubbl.us Reviews

1-8 of 8 total Bubbl.us reviews
Senior Software Engineering
(Myself Only)

"Excellent application to create diagrams"

What do you like best?

The best of Bubble is that it is a simple application to use and that it does not require any type of explanation because its interface is very intuitive and all the menus are very intuitive, the application itself works without any kind of problem and meets my expectations .

Among the different options offered, we can print the diagrams in documents or save the file in different formats such as PNG, JPG, HTML or PDF. It is also possible to share our work through a link generated by the application, this link is read only so it is not possible for other people to edit our diagram.

Another feature that I liked has been that the application has a history in which each action counts, so it is possible to go back and edit or undo according to our needs.

What do you dislike?

The only negative aspect I found is that it is not a very popular application so finding information about this application on the internet is a bit complicated but luckily it is very easy to understand how the app works so in the end you just learn by yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend buying the license of Bubble since it is not very expensive and unlocks some really useful features, also I suggest that when you finish your work you save it locally to avoid loss of data, I do it by downloading the file in plain text.

Personally at work I use this application to design the flow diagrams of the programming team, this team makes a sketch with the entities to represent and their functions, later I represent these entities in Bubble.us and through a link I can share I work to make sure that everything is well organized.

Web Designer
Graphic Design
(Myself Only)

"User friendly mind mapping"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Bubbl.us is the simplicity of the application to capture ideas using diagrams, but the application also offers options to create UML diagrams that can be used to create programming projects and flowcharts.

The interface is very clean and simple, to add a "bubble" in which you create ideas or actions, just click on the "+" button and write what you need. The application can be very useful if you work as a team and need to share ideas in a simple way.

What do you dislike?

- Moving the bubbles is very complicated! When you put the cursor on the edge of the bubble you have to be very precise because if it is not impossible to move since the border is very thin.

- While creating diagrams it seemed to me that dragging the bubbles slowed down the application a bit, although this can be my computer (but still it could be improved).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using Bubble if you are looking for a simple application to create flow charts or plasma ideas so you can organize your ideas and not forget them. The application provides a trial period in which you can use the most basic features.

I was looking for an application to create flowcharts for programming projects especially for web projects in HTML and CSS and I needed an application that would simply allow me to create them without too many options, something quick to create.

Photographic Conservation

"It is very user friendly and helps in formulating ideas quickly."

What do you like best?

I am able to work quickly with groups and change the colors of the bubbles. Sharing is easy and the layout is logical. I like that shortcuts appear as I work so it can go faster. I also enjoy that the interface is familiar and similar to Google Docs as I use that during my workflow when working with this product.I also appreciate the presentation mode, as it gives me an opportunity to be more professional.

What do you dislike?

As a designer I do not find the layout itself as appealing as it could be. I am not able to change shapes of the bubbles for even quicker viewing, only the color (some coworkers I've worked with are color blind).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A simple way to share ideas and come up with solutions either independently or as a group.

It works well with students as a teacher and coming together with other designers. I am also able to share my brainstorming easily and collaborate with others online. A challenge I previously faced was collaborating on ideas in group projects or remotely. I find this is especially useful as well to young students, but may not be as useful to the Baby Boomers. That said, the interface is simple enough that it's fairly easy to understand. It may be even simpler if there was a short introductory when first using the site as is common for many sites I've used before.

Senior Designer
(10,001+ employees)

"Great Mindmapping Tool"

What do you like best?

Bubbl.us is super easy to use and the option of having 3 free maps to start is more than enough to meet my needs.

What do you dislike?

The design of the graphs does not look sophisticated. This is a tool for thinking, not for designing. Why can't it be both?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good tool to introduce yourself to mind mapping tools. There are others out there that are more sophisticated or allow more complex diagrams but that can be overkill. Bubbl.us is great for starters and once you get the hang of mind mapping with the tool, you can move on to more advanced solutions or even start creating your own from scratch. The fact that you can use it on mobile is another huge plus - so its possible to quickly jot down ideas and map them out on the go!

Quickly mapping out ideas and finding points of friction early on in the product design/ideation phase.

Diseñador gráfico
Internet

"SIMPLE BUT VERY GOOD BUBBL"

What do you like best?

i like it simplicity, bubbl have very easy tools for make a quick job,i can see my work in presentation mode and i can save or share my diagrams or print directly from the web page

What do you dislike?

the tools are very basic for free users, but is not a big problem, bubbl is very good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i reccomend bubbl, is very good, it have simple tools, but is efficient for quick jobs

i make diagrams for the company i work to, diagrams are very useful for keep order in my tasks.

Chief Executive Officer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
(Myself Only)

"Bubbl.us is a quick and easy way to create mind maps in your web browser"

What do you like best?

Bubbl.us is a quick and easy way for me to make mind maps of ideas I'm trying to express. Making and customising the bubbles are easy and they give you a huge white space so that you can map a lot of content.

What do you dislike?

I find the visuals a little twitchy when I zoom in and out of the bubble map which isn't pleasant on my eyes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many mind mapping software products out there, however, Bubbl.us as a nice free tier and works in the web browser.

Bubbl.us is very useful when I have an idea on my mind but I can't quite put it into words. I just start creating and connecting bubbles and eventually I can see the patterns.

"Mindmaps for brainstorming"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using bubbl.us for the brainstorming process in any creative development, from a news piece to a design prototype or even for my own thoughts! I would recommend to anyone

What do you dislike?

I don't think the design is great, but it is functional and does its job.

Collecting ideas in a visual plane, sometimes people are more creative when using diagrams than if you just give them a piece of paper

UE

"Bubbl.us is free and easy to use."

What do you like best?

As mentioned in the title, it's free and easy to use. I've created mutliple mindmaps with this product and it's easy enough for anyone to adopt.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer to be able to use this product as a way to take notes and maybe have a side-navigation bar to allow me to go back and view previous maps easily. A chrome app would be great or a computer app.

Organizing thoughts is what I personally use it for the most but it's also helpful in brainstorming sessions with my team. One of our team members purchased the Mindware app but I'd rather use free.

Bubbl.us User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.1*
* Mind Mapping Category
Do you work for Bubbl.us?

Bubbl.us Categories on G2