WizIQ Reviews & Product Details

WizIQ Overview

What is WizIQ?

WizIQ LMS provides a complete solution to tutors, institutes and organizations to deliver live online classes and launch self-paced courses. WizIQ is easy-to-use, affordable and gives the freedom to learners to access the courses from any location and device. With WizIQ, businesses can launch their own custom-branded learning/training portal with features such as virtual classroom, course builder, tests and assessment builder, customized mobile application, eCommerce and reports.

WizIQ Details
Discussions
WizIQ Community
Arabic, English, Spanish

Teaching, Training & Learning Platform

• WizIQ provides a single integrated solution with both virtual classroom and self-paced course builder offered out-of-the-box
• WizIQ Virtual Classroom runs on WebRTC – the standard for real-time audio-video communication
• WizIQ offers deep white-labeling options – it goes beyond URL and logo
• WizIQ is the only LMS to provide a completely customized and white-labeled mobile application
• WizIQ is easy-to-get started, affordable and feature-rich

WizIQ Inc.
2007
Haryana, India
@WizIQ

WizIQ Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the WizIQ community
Have you used WizIQ before?

WizIQ Reviews

Showing 41 WizIQ reviews
Already have WizIQ?
English Teacher
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I am impressed by the great help offered by this service to provide quality online class, it works through adobe web browsers and flash that are very good, it has many use tools that are essential to implement a good online course, one of they are their blackboard that allows the intervention of each one of the students, in which it allows them to write or draw according to the academic strategy, has power point support, to upload presentations for the support of the classes, allows to share the screen so that Other students can view the files or information, it has support for different files such as Microsoft Word, PDF and Flash documents, as well as video formats such as SWF, its audio and video quality is extraordinary, and the vast majority of my students like its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the functionality of this software I have no big complaint or bad experience with this system, but in most of the time the burden of evaluations turns out to be a bit heavy to work, and an opinion of the next improvements that a WizIQ can make is that it has a calendar so people can schedule classes or courses automatically. But they are small disadvantages that he saw and it is not a problem that affects this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Based on the experience that I have acquired working with WizIQ I recommend it for the great experience and functionality that it provides to each of the people who work with this software, it is very easy to use and easy to access, it has a variety of tools that make that is ideal for student learning, in addition its connection is very stable, I personally guarantee that people who try this program will like it very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use WizIQ to teach private language classes to some people, also to connect with my university students on some occasions through this software to conduct debates, exhibitions and different topics. Since I met this new system, I managed tom make improved improvements to make the most of my time and dedicate more time to my students and improve the educational experience for both my student and me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profesor de Economía
What do you like best?

La herramienta que mas me gusta de este program es poder crear mi propia aula virtual donde puedo interactuar con mis estudiantes a larga distancia, La función de crear exámenes con Wiziq es muy util pues puedo evaluar a mis alumnos de manera sencilla y todo desde la comodidad de mi ordenador portátil, otra de las cosas que me gusta de de este gran software es su aplicación para teléfono con ella puedo realizar todas las acciones con solo pulsar en la pantalla de mi Samsung, Wiziq tiene su propio almacenamiento en la nube lo que lo hace un software donde todo tu contenido quedara guardado automáticamente. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Es posible que el mayo inconveniente con este programa sea que la version pro es bastante costosa 390$ es un poco caro a comparación con otros programas que ofrecen el mismo contenido, el soporte es bastante difícil de contactar luego que pagas el servicio pueden tardar hasta una semana en solucionarte un problema, la interfaz podría mejorar y la calidad de audio y video no es tan fluida como otros programas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si eres una persona que busca una sala virtual para preparar e impartir tus clases este es el software que buscabas, es una herramienta totalmente enfocada a aquellos profesores que nos gusta impartir clases online y exámenes virtuales, si cuentas con la capacidad económica para pagar el servicio te aseguro que sera de gran utilidad para ti. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uso Wiziq mas que todo para mis clases virtuales donde creo cuestionarios y los reparto mediante la sala virtual que este programa ofrece, también lo uso para capacitación de futuros docentes en el area de económica con Wiziq creo cuestionarios comunes, como seleccion simple, verdadero y falso para evaluar a los futuros Profesores y estudiantes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in WizIQ
Teacher
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I consider it as a great attractive impact for most of its users, it is the best platform hosted in the cloud that allows me to teach and participate in live classes face to face with my students, gives the feeling of being in contact wit my students as if we were in a classroom all together but with the difference of being each in the confort of their homes or anywhere else, the audio and video transmission really works very well, It has an option for one to upload the content and can be shared with other people to see it on the screen, their technical support team responds very quickly to help its users to solve any problem that may arise, I consider that this software is very complete and helpful to improve online education. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the price of this software is a bit high since currently the rate is $83 per month for every 25 students that meet me online and since the enrollments are quite large it is a bit high expense for most of their users, although the service of this software is really good if they improve the price rates would attract much more users. but in wizIQ operation I have not had any bad experience or inconvenience in its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend WiZIQ because it is great academic help system and it has many tools to streamline a very good education, it is very easy to use and work program, it adapts to the main needs of its users, it is very compatible with most of the computer operating systems, and provides a very good video and audio quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mainly enrolled in WizIQ to be able to do my online classes with my university students, since it allows me to conduct good quality classes and save time for both my students and me, since it offers many tools to implement a good teaching and an excellent online experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor Of English
Higher Education
What do you like best?

WizlQ is the best virtual classroom software that allows teachers to manage their students' learning in a more efficient and effective way. This excellent software is distinguished by allowing its users "students and teachers" to establish synchronized connection from the web to give virtual classes from the comfort of their users' preference teams such as: Smartphone, PC, tablet and many more devices. WizlQ offers a high range of tools such as virtual whiteboard which is a very important tool for teachers to give classes or make different presentations, offers tools to communication participants such as chat, audio or video, also has a function that allows recording the conversations of participants of video conferences. The permission moderator allows participants to speak, ask questions, give feedback and write on the board. One of the features that distinguish WizlQ is its great interface that is very easy to use in general WizlQ is a very complete software that any teacher should work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WizlQ is a software that I really have almost no complaints about it when I say, only that sometimes its platform is a little slow its development in video conferences and the quality of video decreases noticeably, this usually happens every time the speed of the Internet becomes unstable or slow, but really this happens very rarely, personally I do not consider it a worrying factor of this software, since most of the time it complies with its functioning correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend WizlQ to all my colleagues and teachers who want to work with software of real quality and effectiveness to implement a more modern education, WizlQ is the software best suited to give online classes of high quality to provide comfort to both teachers and students, I personally consider that it is incomparable functionality and the large amount of tools offered for excellent development in classes, this is the perfect software to adapt to the needs of its users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use WizlQ as my main tool to meet with my students virtually and to dictate my content of classes in a very easy and comfortable way from the location where it is, WizlQ is a very effective tool that allows my students to make defenses of projects, to carry out debates of different subjects, in general I consider that it is the best software that I have tested, since it allows me to carry out my classes online of great quality and professionalism, thanks to the great range of tools that offers, so much I as my students do not feel really comfortable carrying out our classes online with WizlQ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lecturer
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Impressive how i can usually pre record a lesson anf upload it for my students as a lecture class or conduct live classes throud audio and video transmission for an interactive lectures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at all and incase having a problem you can contact the customer support they are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allows you to record lessons and upload in this way you can never skip classes even when you are not around thus wont need a coverup lessons i really love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conducting classes both video and audio transmissions and sharing academic conyents with my students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor In Chief
What do you like best?

This amazing service helps me to work on creating high-quality lessons for my students. I'm glad that now my lesson became more effective and my students noticed that. I like to work with this training system. I like everything in this software and use all good parts which I can get from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not complain about this platform. But when I used built-in online conference I found that connection was not stable. So I hope that will be fixed soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system has great working tools for a deep education and makes your study process much easy and effective. I like that set up is really easy for everyone. WizIQ helps to keep your classes on a higher level of the study process. Don't have doubts to work with this software. I recommend it to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like to work with higher level to concentrate on the important subjects. I'm really very glad that I can be more open to my students. It is the best education process to have with the audience. By this, we are updating our education skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Manager
Events Services
What do you like best?

It is wonderful that I have this solution. I like to leverage this platform for creating and sell interactive courses to be consumed for the self-paced or live group. I have much easy and better way to make branded studying portal with WizIQ to teach our clients about new software across online lessons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I cant say something bad about that program. I know that all working process is going well but just upload is slow but doesn't make any harm to my working plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software will allow you to store your learning content and turn it into scheduled courses. Also, You can control involvement and evaluate the performance of your trainees via analytics. Will give you the way to deliver and manage online teaching in all its versions from self-paced to blended. I recommend it to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to extend our envelopment, register students from all the world, and produce a complementary income stream. Also, we have the opportunity to develop our skills to take our tutoring procedure online and extend into a new market with least investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Manager
What do you like best?

Helps me work on creating good work themes. I like working with this training system. It is easily launched from any browser without having to download any software. The content library is a very useful option where I can store all my content. The launch of several courses and the built-in marketing and promotion function to invite students using a contact database is very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the camera should be better. Occasionally words overlap. The words disappear after a few pages. From time to time, sound does not interact. The echo worries me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried this platform and realized that I can perform most functions using alternative and free systems. Learning solutions. Online tutorial. It gives us the right to create a proprietary training platform with the help of this program. We have a great opportunity to teach our customers about the new software through the online guide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Try and test it using the scripts of your use. This is probably the best option that you have compared to e-mail. The product is universal and very user-friendly, with the ability to add additional coaches and students. Your reach is limitless, but also costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM Manager
Airlines/Aviation
What do you like best?

I have the ability to create the wonderful online courses. Which will be interactive and suitable for consumed for live classes. Also, it is great opportunity to take tutoring procedure online and enlarge into new marketing with a minimum contribution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During the connection, I never had a delay in the broadcasting. Also, I'm glad that all online lessons are going with great quality. Really powerful tools which help to create a wonderful session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Software which makes our study deeper and effectual. You will be glad to manage with this training process. Make your lessons have a better quality of education system. I recommend it to you. I guess it is big to start with the comfortable and easy study process will increase your knowledge fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gives to us a rights to build branded learning platform with help of WizIQ. We have a great ability to teach our clients about new software across online manual or real classes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
What do you like best?

For me, WizIQ proved to be the most convenient, multifunctional and simple. A huge number of opportunities - audio and video channels, the possibility of sharing the screen and the interaction of participants. Ability to choose the types of courses. Good support work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say about what I do not like, everything is fine. I had no problems with anything. The questions that arose were quickly resolved through the help desk. I think that the problems can only be related to the quality of the connection of the participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WizIQ is one of the best programs for online classes. The service is fairly simple to use. If something is unclear to you, then contact support. You will certainly be helped and prompted. If you are still in doubt - try the free version and you will definitely stay with WizIQ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's just a great solution for teaching. WizIQ provides a convenient mechanism for remote virtual learning, the possibility of feedback, discussion, and evaluation. WizIQ allows you to work both individually and in groups. All this helps me to provide effective training. I am very glad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our experience was so terrible that I cannot name even a positive point about this company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes too long that they resolve a case. The support and after-sales team were very unprofessional. The system quality was not acceptable. The audio communication delay was too long for a quality class session. In average, it was above 3-4 seconds. The API was not well designed and it was not documented well. Additionally, we paid them to localize the system and it never happened in a correct manner.

They took our money and when we understood that they are performing unprofessionally and unethically we asked to refund of our money and they refused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't let fake reviews mislead you. You are welcomed to contact me to share with you further details regarding my experience using this company. It is a scam and be cautious to not be trapped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No benefit. We lost 10000 USD which was a huge amount for our startup in bootstrap phase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Program Leader
What do you like best?

I have used two types of access in WizIQ, first is the teacher and second one learner. Both are very good.

In the teacher access, i like the report section. which will give a very detailed analysis of course and learner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to find the course as a learner is a most difficult thing in the system fo me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please give the searching option to the course by which every one can easily find the relevant course Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Introducing any new products to the all the teams, creating learning tutorial for the team for self learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Manager
Primary/Secondary Education
What do you like best?

I'm glad that I can build and sell interactive lessons to be consumed for online classes. Ability to customize the topics, logo, and notice. Also, they have very good customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really, nothing to say bad. I really do enjoy with that software. I'm glad that I have the opportunity to use it. Doesn't have any problems with it. Also has very easy access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very nice and powerful solution. Which helps to create great classes. Very easy to use. Simple at work. I recommend it to all. Very good platform. I really like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding the cooperation with the audience very easily. Plus,it makes the class nicer. Very great experience for us. Great to see that students understand much better and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My overall experience with WizIQ Virtual Classroom has been great. It is easy to run from any browser without the need to download any software. WizIQ Virtual Classroom comes with live chat, online polling, whiteboard, video conferencing and code editor. This helps me in teaching programming language online through face-to-face sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They should offer more options regarding their plans. I started with the trial account and then moved to starter plan. They should also provide the option to choose a customized plan as per customer’s need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems to be the perfect e-learning platform to teach and train online. Anyone who wants to try can go for a trial account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me in making courses more interactive. The WizIQ code editor is the perfect tool to teach programming language online. Earlier, it was very difficult for me to teach programming languages. Also, I used to create the self-paced courses by uploading the complete course manual. But with the help of WizIQ, I can create customized courses, conduct live classes and teach programming languages easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Academic Coordinator
Education Management
What do you like best?

All features for a live streaming compiled in one place. Video, content library, past class recordings, class tools, media player, screen sharing, group text chats and breakout rooms. It has all necessary features and is very easy to navigate and use. The audio / Video streaming is of very high quality, the user interface (White boards and groups chats) gives the virtual class the feel of a live physical class. Various format files can be uploaded into the class session, such as presentations, PDF, word documents etc; which makes learning more interactive and fun. The virtual library which has features of uploading our own content, and re-loading it into class much faster is one of the best sharing options this platform serves. The breakout room is one unique feature of Wiziq when it comes to examinations in virtual group class sessions. Since only the presenter can navigate between rooms, and each room has it's own chat it makes class sessions more comfortable and privatized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wiziq updates are rarely mentioned ahead, and sometimes the update occurs impromptu when launching a session which can cause a delay in the schedule. The updates has to be manual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best LMs, with all purpose served. It makes interactions lively and also user interface is very friendly and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working for an e-institute for 4 years and using wiziq, it has been our platform to do live classes and all business meetings. As mentioned it is of very high quality that the online sessions feel so lively. The live class tools have ,made it easier for students to understand and also makes meetings more interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Instructor
Education Management
What do you like best?

We did many research on many virtual platforms but nothing was so convienient as wiziq, I have been using wiziq for the past 5 years. Compared to all the virtual platforms in the market It has the best voice / video interaction medium. It has a library where we can upload all our contenet and use it when ever we want. The best and my favourite thing about is the breakout session. I use that feature alot when conducting an exam or competitions. The polling system and screen sharing is very handy and useful when I am not ready with a content or when the content is too large. And the best of best it that i get to control my student interaction mode. being a teacher it is my duty be prepared, wiziq provied us an opportunity to enter the class and get everything setup even before the class has begun. So in all attributes it is the best LMS platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well I dont like the fact that the support is not available immediatly. Sometime we face some bizzare issues as voice breaking, and sometime the student will not be able to see the content while other students can view, on moments like that we expect a support to help us solve the issue to run the class peacfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WizIq is a great LMS and business Platform . I have been using wiziq for 5 years and I am totally satisfied with it. It has the best features and high quality voice and interaction medium. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Beyond the Borders and Bounderies we are able to reach the students across the world without much expence or even a visa. I am a business women too and I travel alot. Having a great platform like wiziq has never brought any barrier between my teaching and my travel life. Sometime when i need to set up a conference or business meeting wizIQ has served the best by allowing members to enter without signing and i can always do a demo without any issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Content Developer
Education Management
What do you like best?

Best LMS platform with high quality video/ audio streaming. Within the virtual classroom, i can be able to deliver live courses, share content from the desktop and monitor the attendance and learner progress directly within the classroom setting. Also the content library is a super useful option where i can store my contents(exam papers, quizzes, videos, PDF files). Accommodating in preparation for a class before the class has also given a greater flexibility to the tutors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The storage capacity is a big back-draw, and also if we find any problem we have to find it ourselves and fix it, vendor doesn't help and the voice breaking is a serious issue to be considered. also if any pre-planned thing to be implemented suddenly, it's a bit hard to get supports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very versatile and user friendly and also the cost is reasonable, try with the trial version first, you'll definitely like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it gives a very good experience in virtual class as interactive platform, it helps to reach the students internationally without much expense. The benefits are obviously far better reach and more income. If you are for online classes this will help a lot as the quality is best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Service Associate
E-Learning
What do you like best?

I used WIzIQ for two years and though I'm no longer in the same field I have come to love this. The best I liked would be User interaction experience. It is the best out of all the other LMS platforms too. There was everything you could ask for to make the Virtual classroom comfortable for a student in all ways, tools for communication, learning and sharing. I also liked how the control is established in the class and how controls are distributed for an administrator of an account. Back-end control for a conference or a class has never been an issue with the flexibility for the role. Monitoring sub-accounts and their activities a,so was made ease.Students or participants also did not face any issues in interaction.

It also have never lacked in history wise, having the recordings of the past classes/sessions and library to store all files required for a session. Accommodating in preparation for a class before the class has also given a greater flexibility to the tutors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I had all the while working with WizIq was the lack of impromptu customer support. Its more of a "Read and Do It yourself" which sometimes does not even help us figure the Cause of the issue to fix it yourself. Some issues need to rectified immediately when there is a live class going and Administrators are in duty for it, but lack of immediate response puts the organization in a bad light and a bad experience for the students/ Participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a very interactive and lively LMS with all features for a comfortable session, WIZIQ will be the one for You! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just as the titles states- Best experience of a virtual class. Having used the WIzIQ as an administrator and Participant I can say, it gives you a good experience in a Virtual class in the interactive platform with the interactive tools. And not only for Classes, it is one of the best platforms for live business sessions as meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Education Management
What do you like best?

Cheap and it offers all kinds of features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Poor quality video and audio, much lower quality than FREE Skype. So what is the point to buy WizIQ? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WizIQ is heading on the right direction in terms of features development and pricing. The product is poorly designed and cannot be used. I already decided to ditch it after using for 1 day and do not expect to get my 3 years of prepayment back. What a joke? Seriously.

I cannot believe this product has been rated high everywhere. The reviewers have to be paid by WizIQ.

The live classroom is not easy to use. The most confusing part is how to add contacts and invite people to join. In addition, the interface for students are the same for teachers. It has all the bells and whisels as teachers. Why would my students want to teach live classes? Come on, have some common sense. My students just need to easily join the classroom as students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We tried to offer online live classroom via WizIQ. The quality was bad and the interface for students is jokingly complicated. No benefits, feel cheated by WizIQ sales department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CW
What do you like best?

I do not know if there are other LMS as I was introduced to WizIQ by a fellow teacher/ trainer and I found it most user-friendly and secure. It allows for any number of learners to interact with the trainer at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sales team in India is very energetic and extremely persuasive in pushing their product which at times becomes very irritating. Customer support can improve a lot more. Understood the product is very good however the buyer/ user needs have to be considered when it comes to pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is versatile and very user-friendly with the option to add more trainers and learners. Your reach is unlimited however so are the costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Earlier on teaching was in a classroom, with WizIQ the classroom has come into my home and I am able to offer training from the relaxed atmosphere of my home to even more number of trainees when compared to the traditional method. The benefits are obviously far better reach and more income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Manager: Research & Insight
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Quality educational program wherein topics have been explained in a very simple and lucid way. Course materials are free of typos and grammatical errors. I have liked the course and it came up as per my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think i disliked anything but yes the duration of the course is something that, if increased, will be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting. I am using the concepts learned in my practical life/job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The options this service offers is absolutely amazing. This is a cutting edge platform that delivers awesome and unique features. I've used this to expanda my education far beyond what I thought I had the time for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely no dislikes of this service it is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've solved money management and hospitality courses as well have my employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the format of the program. It was easy to use and we were able to use it in a group setting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there were some details about the lack of simplicity in certain aspects such as sharing screens Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

usually any glitches get fixed but sometimes you have to wait overnight. that is a huge inconvenience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i used it for tutoring Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior teacher A
E-Learning
What do you like best?

I like to follow this online programme. It is active Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My own device only. it depends on the internet and certain devices an tools that i don't have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

hope to deal with wiziq Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to contact and listen to my students and colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I find this platform easy to use. I also think the delivery of information is clear and easy to understand. I feel very comfortable when there are sessions that I want to attend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have a problem with anything. There wasn't anything that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and instructions are easy to follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like using sessions that deal with educational strategies to use in my classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.