WizIQ Reviews & Product Details

What is WizIQ?

WizIQ LMS provides a complete solution to tutors, institutes and organizations to deliver live online classes and launch self-paced courses. WizIQ is easy-to-use, affordable and gives the freedom to learners to access the courses from any location and device. With WizIQ, businesses can launch their own custom-branded learning/training portal with features such as virtual classroom, course builder, tests and assessment builder, customized mobile application, eCommerce and reports.

WizIQ Screenshots

1-25 of 36 total WizIQ reviews

WizIQ Reviews

1-25 of 36 total WizIQ reviews
Editor In Chief

"I like to see my students more focused on study process."

What do you like best?

This amazing service helps me to work on creating high-quality lessons for my students. I'm glad that now my lesson became more effective and my students noticed that. I like to work with this training system. I like everything in this software and use all good parts which I can get from it.

What do you dislike?

I do not complain about this platform. But when I used built-in online conference I found that connection was not stable. So I hope that will be fixed soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system has great working tools for a deep education and makes your study process much easy and effective. I like that set up is really easy for everyone. WizIQ helps to keep your classes on a higher level of the study process. Don't have doubts to work with this software. I recommend it to you.

I like to work with higher level to concentrate on the important subjects. I'm really very glad that I can be more open to my students. It is the best education process to have with the audience. By this, we are updating our education skills.

Event Manager
Events Services

"Clear and strong platform for online training."

What do you like best?

It is wonderful that I have this solution. I like to leverage this platform for creating and sell interactive courses to be consumed for the self-paced or live group. I have much easy and better way to make branded studying portal with WizIQ to teach our clients about new software across online lessons.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I cant say something bad about that program. I know that all working process is going well but just upload is slow but doesn't make any harm to my working plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software will allow you to store your learning content and turn it into scheduled courses. Also, You can control involvement and evaluate the performance of your trainees via analytics. Will give you the way to deliver and manage online teaching in all its versions from self-paced to blended. I recommend it to you.

We are trying to extend our envelopment, register students from all the world, and produce a complementary income stream. Also, we have the opportunity to develop our skills to take our tutoring procedure online and extend into a new market with least investment.

Service Manager

"A good application for organizing virtual classes"

What do you like best?

Helps me work on creating good work themes. I like working with this training system. It is easily launched from any browser without having to download any software. The content library is a very useful option where I can store all my content. The launch of several courses and the built-in marketing and promotion function to invite students using a contact database is very useful.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the camera should be better. Occasionally words overlap. The words disappear after a few pages. From time to time, sound does not interact. The echo worries me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried this platform and realized that I can perform most functions using alternative and free systems. Learning solutions. Online tutorial. It gives us the right to create a proprietary training platform with the help of this program. We have a great opportunity to teach our customers about the new software through the online guide.

Try and test it using the scripts of your use. This is probably the best option that you have compared to e-mail. The product is universal and very user-friendly, with the ability to add additional coaches and students. Your reach is limitless, but also costs.

CRM Manager
Airlines/Aviation
(10,001+ employees)

"Making great product for sale."

What do you like best?

I have the ability to create the wonderful online courses. Which will be interactive and suitable for consumed for live classes. Also, it is great opportunity to take tutoring procedure online and enlarge into new marketing with a minimum contribution.

What do you dislike?

During the connection, I never had a delay in the broadcasting. Also, I'm glad that all online lessons are going with great quality. Really powerful tools which help to create a wonderful session.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Software which makes our study deeper and effectual. You will be glad to manage with this training process. Make your lessons have a better quality of education system. I recommend it to you. I guess it is big to start with the comfortable and easy study process will increase your knowledge fast.

Gives to us a rights to build branded learning platform with help of WizIQ. We have a great ability to teach our clients about new software across online manual or real classes.

Web Developer

"WizIQ - an excellent application for organizing virtual classes."

What do you like best?

For me, WizIQ proved to be the most convenient, multifunctional and simple. A huge number of opportunities - audio and video channels, the possibility of sharing the screen and the interaction of participants. Ability to choose the types of courses. Good support work.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say about what I do not like, everything is fine. I had no problems with anything. The questions that arose were quickly resolved through the help desk. I think that the problems can only be related to the quality of the connection of the participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WizIQ is one of the best programs for online classes. The service is fairly simple to use. If something is unclear to you, then contact support. You will certainly be helped and prompted. If you are still in doubt - try the free version and you will definitely stay with WizIQ.

It's just a great solution for teaching. WizIQ provides a convenient mechanism for remote virtual learning, the possibility of feedback, discussion, and evaluation. WizIQ allows you to work both individually and in groups. All this helps me to provide effective training. I am very glad.

Principal Manager
Primary/Secondary Education

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I can build and sell interactive lessons to be consumed for online classes. Ability to customize the topics, logo, and notice. Also, they have very good customer support.

What do you dislike?

Really, nothing to say bad. I really do enjoy with that software. I'm glad that I have the opportunity to use it. Doesn't have any problems with it. Also has very easy access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very nice and powerful solution. Which helps to create great classes. Very easy to use. Simple at work. I recommend it to all. Very good platform. I really like it.

I am finding the cooperation with the audience very easily. Plus,it makes the class nicer. Very great experience for us. Great to see that students understand much better and faster.

"Be cautious to not be trapped by WizIQ"

What do you like best?

Our experience was so terrible that I cannot name even a positive point about this company

What do you dislike?

It takes too long that they resolve a case. The support and after-sales team were very unprofessional. The system quality was not acceptable. The audio communication delay was too long for a quality class session. In average, it was above 3-4 seconds. The API was not well designed and it was not documented well. Additionally, we paid them to localize the system and it never happened in a correct manner.

They took our money and when we understood that they are performing unprofessionally and unethically we asked to refund of our money and they refused.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't let fake reviews mislead you. You are welcomed to contact me to share with you further details regarding my experience using this company. It is a scam and be cautious to not be trapped.

No benefit. We lost 10000 USD which was a huge amount for our startup in bootstrap phase.

Academic Coordinator

"Best LMS Platform"

What do you like best?

All features for a live streaming compiled in one place. Video, content library, past class recordings, class tools, media player, screen sharing, group text chats and breakout rooms. It has all necessary features and is very easy to navigate and use. The audio / Video streaming is of very high quality, the user interface (White boards and groups chats) gives the virtual class the feel of a live physical class. Various format files can be uploaded into the class session, such as presentations, PDF, word documents etc; which makes learning more interactive and fun. The virtual library which has features of uploading our own content, and re-loading it into class much faster is one of the best sharing options this platform serves. The breakout room is one unique feature of Wiziq when it comes to examinations in virtual group class sessions. Since only the presenter can navigate between rooms, and each room has it's own chat it makes class sessions more comfortable and privatized.

What do you dislike?

Wiziq updates are rarely mentioned ahead, and sometimes the update occurs impromptu when launching a session which can cause a delay in the schedule. The updates has to be manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best LMs, with all purpose served. It makes interactions lively and also user interface is very friendly and easy.

Working for an e-institute for 4 years and using wiziq, it has been our platform to do live classes and all business meetings. As mentioned it is of very high quality that the online sessions feel so lively. The live class tools have ,made it easier for students to understand and also makes meetings more interactive.

English Instructor
Education Management

"Connecting With Students Across Boundries"

What do you like best?

We did many research on many virtual platforms but nothing was so convienient as wiziq, I have been using wiziq for the past 5 years. Compared to all the virtual platforms in the market It has the best voice / video interaction medium. It has a library where we can upload all our contenet and use it when ever we want. The best and my favourite thing about is the breakout session. I use that feature alot when conducting an exam or competitions. The polling system and screen sharing is very handy and useful when I am not ready with a content or when the content is too large. And the best of best it that i get to control my student interaction mode. being a teacher it is my duty be prepared, wiziq provied us an opportunity to enter the class and get everything setup even before the class has begun. So in all attributes it is the best LMS platform

What do you dislike?

Well I dont like the fact that the support is not available immediatly. Sometime we face some bizzare issues as voice breaking, and sometime the student will not be able to see the content while other students can view, on moments like that we expect a support to help us solve the issue to run the class peacfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WizIq is a great LMS and business Platform . I have been using wiziq for 5 years and I am totally satisfied with it. It has the best features and high quality voice and interaction medium.

Beyond the Borders and Bounderies we are able to reach the students across the world without much expence or even a visa. I am a business women too and I travel alot. Having a great platform like wiziq has never brought any barrier between my teaching and my travel life. Sometime when i need to set up a conference or business meeting wizIQ has served the best by allowing members to enter without signing and i can always do a demo without any issues

"Overall experience"

What do you like best?

My overall experience with WizIQ Virtual Classroom has been great. It is easy to run from any browser without the need to download any software. WizIQ Virtual Classroom comes with live chat, online polling, whiteboard, video conferencing and code editor. This helps me in teaching programming language online through face-to-face sessions.

What do you dislike?

They should offer more options regarding their plans. I started with the trial account and then moved to starter plan. They should also provide the option to choose a customized plan as per customer’s need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems to be the perfect e-learning platform to teach and train online. Anyone who wants to try can go for a trial account.

It helps me in making courses more interactive. The WizIQ code editor is the perfect tool to teach programming language online. Earlier, it was very difficult for me to teach programming languages. Also, I used to create the self-paced courses by uploading the complete course manual. But with the help of WizIQ, I can create customized courses, conduct live classes and teach programming languages easily.

Program Leader
Non-Profit Organization Management

"A good Learning Management System"

What do you like best?

I have used two types of access in WizIQ, first is the teacher and second one learner. Both are very good.

In the teacher access, i like the report section. which will give a very detailed analysis of course and learner.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to find the course as a learner is a most difficult thing in the system fo me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please give the searching option to the course by which every one can easily find the relevant course

Introducing any new products to the all the teams, creating learning tutorial for the team for self learning.

CEO
Education Management

"Agressive sales approach, very poor products"

What do you like best?

Cheap and it offers all kinds of features.

What do you dislike?

Poor quality video and audio, much lower quality than FREE Skype. So what is the point to buy WizIQ?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WizIQ is heading on the right direction in terms of features development and pricing. The product is poorly designed and cannot be used. I already decided to ditch it after using for 1 day and do not expect to get my 3 years of prepayment back. What a joke? Seriously.

I cannot believe this product has been rated high everywhere. The reviewers have to be paid by WizIQ.

The live classroom is not easy to use. The most confusing part is how to add contacts and invite people to join. In addition, the interface for students are the same for teachers. It has all the bells and whisels as teachers. Why would my students want to teach live classes? Come on, have some common sense. My students just need to easily join the classroom as students.

We tried to offer online live classroom via WizIQ. The quality was bad and the interface for students is jokingly complicated. No benefits, feel cheated by WizIQ sales department.

Freelance Content Developer
Education Management

"Best for online learning"

What do you like best?

Best LMS platform with high quality video/ audio streaming. Within the virtual classroom, i can be able to deliver live courses, share content from the desktop and monitor the attendance and learner progress directly within the classroom setting. Also the content library is a super useful option where i can store my contents(exam papers, quizzes, videos, PDF files). Accommodating in preparation for a class before the class has also given a greater flexibility to the tutors.

What do you dislike?

The storage capacity is a big back-draw, and also if we find any problem we have to find it ourselves and fix it, vendor doesn't help and the voice breaking is a serious issue to be considered. also if any pre-planned thing to be implemented suddenly, it's a bit hard to get supports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very versatile and user friendly and also the cost is reasonable, try with the trial version first, you'll definitely like it.

it gives a very good experience in virtual class as interactive platform, it helps to reach the students internationally without much expense. The benefits are obviously far better reach and more income. If you are for online classes this will help a lot as the quality is best.

Client Service Associate

"Best Experience for all Virtual class Tutors and Students Internationally!"

What do you like best?

I used WIzIQ for two years and though I'm no longer in the same field I have come to love this. The best I liked would be User interaction experience. It is the best out of all the other LMS platforms too. There was everything you could ask for to make the Virtual classroom comfortable for a student in all ways, tools for communication, learning and sharing. I also liked how the control is established in the class and how controls are distributed for an administrator of an account. Back-end control for a conference or a class has never been an issue with the flexibility for the role. Monitoring sub-accounts and their activities a,so was made ease.Students or participants also did not face any issues in interaction.

It also have never lacked in history wise, having the recordings of the past classes/sessions and library to store all files required for a session. Accommodating in preparation for a class before the class has also given a greater flexibility to the tutors.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I had all the while working with WizIq was the lack of impromptu customer support. Its more of a "Read and Do It yourself" which sometimes does not even help us figure the Cause of the issue to fix it yourself. Some issues need to rectified immediately when there is a live class going and Administrators are in duty for it, but lack of immediate response puts the organization in a bad light and a bad experience for the students/ Participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a very interactive and lively LMS with all features for a comfortable session, WIZIQ will be the one for You!

Just as the titles states- Best experience of a virtual class. Having used the WIzIQ as an administrator and Participant I can say, it gives you a good experience in a Virtual class in the interactive platform with the interactive tools. And not only for Classes, it is one of the best platforms for live business sessions as meetings.

Investment Banking Analyst
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Best App for taking online classes"

What do you like best?

Best part is the fact that you can record videos and also the video is available in zipped as well as mp4 format. Also the fact that you get to upload ppt and pdf, it helps in editing documents real time. Students get an opportunity to attend so many various subjects. The types of courses as well as instructors are of top notch quality as well as the variety of subjects is huge. This is the best platform to learn online.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that the usage fee is slightly more. Even though there is a trial period feature, you can try for a month and then pay the rest.

One more shortcoming I find is that there are few shortcut keys. May be wizIQ can provide us some shortcuts to toggle, for example between pointer key and pen key.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a must try software. I believe once you start using WizIQ, you simply cannot switch to any other. It is one of the best user friendly software to conduct online classes.

I am taking online classes for CAT. I always wanted to share my knowledge at the same time earn some money. WizIQ is the best platform to meet a majority of students. Almost anyone who is looking for online classes, visits wizIQ. Your chances of getting business is maximized here.

CEO & Principal Consultant
Education Management

"Truly Dynamic Online Teaching and Learning Platform"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to create and launch courses in a short time and build the course ware quality as I go along is a great feature that helps me to respond to the course and learner needs instantly. Launching multiple courses and inbuilt marketing and promotion feature to invite learners using a contact database is quite useful.

What do you dislike?

The assignment review feedback space accommodates only 250 characters. For a serious academic course/program in core education subjects the feedback for an assignment may be elaborate and needs to be done at one go and not in small 250 character doses. The learner gets disoriented. This is simple to improve but that has not happened yet even after recommending it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and test it with your use case scenarios. This is probably the best option you have as compared to email+Skype etc to deliver remote teaching or tutoring. Check your pricing front and hard limitations on the pricing models especially if you are in South Asia region.

I am offering global Teacher training and professional development programs. Teaching teachers is a tough job and needs a lot of details, examples and explanations as well as dialogue/virtual classes. Remote teaching, virtual class, assignment and feedback mechanism with a discussion opportunity as well as assessment has been quite useful to address learners. On the whole, without WizIQ I couldn't have done it from remote using Skype or email etc.

CW

"Extremely user-friendly, versatile and allows multi-teaching"

What do you like best?

I do not know if there are other LMS as I was introduced to WizIQ by a fellow teacher/ trainer and I found it most user-friendly and secure. It allows for any number of learners to interact with the trainer at the same time.

What do you dislike?

The sales team in India is very energetic and extremely persuasive in pushing their product which at times becomes very irritating. Customer support can improve a lot more. Understood the product is very good however the buyer/ user needs have to be considered when it comes to pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is versatile and very user-friendly with the option to add more trainers and learners. Your reach is unlimited however so are the costs.

Earlier on teaching was in a classroom, with WizIQ the classroom has come into my home and I am able to offer training from the relaxed atmosphere of my home to even more number of trainees when compared to the traditional method. The benefits are obviously far better reach and more income.

Executive and Program Committee Member
E-Learning

"WizIQ is a Perfect Fit for MOOCs"

What do you like best?

The CEO, developers, support, and sales team at WizIQ listen. There is no hierarchy when it comes to catering to educators and students. The team at WizIQ are always ready to listen and implement suggestions. The VC is easy to use and a perfect fit for the MOOCs that I organize.

What do you dislike?

WizIQ has been listening to my suggestions and improving its features since 2007. It takes time to implant new features. I would like the process to be faster even if these features are in the planning stages. I urgently need the following. I would like to see a mobile App that is compatible for both uses and presenters that allows users to have the same experience that is currently available on the VC desktop. I would like to be able to send the recording directly from my account to Youtube and Vimeo. I would like to be able to edit the recording before I share it.

I'm an education leadership and technology consultant, instructor at Atlantic University, and community builder. I currently provide teacher training and professional development for educators worldwide using Moodle LMS and WizIQ. I had been teaching English as a foreign language for over 30 years when I started looking for an online synchronous environment to complement my face-to-face classes. WizIQ helps me connect with educators in teams and individually. It helps me develop communities of practice, provide effective training. I am better able to cater to my clients via the VC. I use WizIQ for MOOCs, webinars, and online courses.

Sr. Manager: Research & Insight
Management Consulting

"Course Review"

What do you like best?

Quality educational program wherein topics have been explained in a very simple and lucid way. Course materials are free of typos and grammatical errors. I have liked the course and it came up as per my expectations.

What do you dislike?

I don't think i disliked anything but yes the duration of the course is something that, if increased, will be better

Accounting. I am using the concepts learned in my practical life/job

Member - Quality Board
E-Learning

"WizIQ: a stellar platform for online educators and learners"

What do you like best?

A plethora of features: ease of creating and uploading content, safe, secure data, excellent support from the platform, great video and audio channels, screen sharing, ease in using buttons on whiteboard, recording video sessions for reuse later on, creating quizzes, ability to mount paid courses, private or public classes.... so many features it has

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more features on assessment and evaluation of learning, analytics on participants etc

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform for those into Online Education either as a teacher or learner! From simply teaching or learning a content or skill, you can event mount a MOOC, as I did!!

learning solutions

President
Education Management

"Vedic Maths Forum India works on WizIQ"

What do you like best?

#1 Virtual Classrooms

#2 Online Academies

#3 Customer Support and helpful nature of the entire team.

#4 Product Innovation

What do you dislike?

#1 Audio in the Virtual Classroom is at times disturbing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a taste of it cause in the near future every student will be on it.

We offer online tutor led courses to students on Wiziq's platform which we find to be a very robust one.

The benefits are immense and because i have been able to use this service since 2007 I can say that the value addition has been extremely high for us.We were initially a offline company but now we can say that we are a global online maths solution provider - thanks to Wiziq!

(Myself Only)

"Virtual Class Room"

What do you like best?

I like how studying and class making went so easy .. i can now teach and learn on the internet using WizIQ .. its wonderfull and easy to use

What do you dislike?

I dont like that in arab world the idea if the website is not acceptable .. like in my uni .. these ideas are still not able to apply

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great website .. Helped in teaching and learning for me

i dont use it for business .. but i think if i did i can make conferences and else using it .. even if the company is large

AE

"dont be scammed by wiziq. they are good in selling but after that, you will be stressed!"

What do you like best?

all that we needed and wanted is offered by whiziq but that was just purely a scam. during the demo, wiziq was fantastic.

What do you dislike?

when they turned over the app after we paid, that was when we experienced it as slow and non loading. the worse thing is we have been asking for a refund for the past 2 years. continuously, as if we have time to do that. every time we follow up, they ask what is the problem and we forward all the conversations to them again. then last month they said that it has been two years. sorry they cannot refund anymore. this is a scam. and i will find all the reviews and spend time to tell everyone of our experience and show proof.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I hope that others who are not satisfied speak up so no more people will be scammed.

online tutorial

English Language & Soft Skills
Professional Training & Coaching
(Myself Only)

"Virtual Classroom - an extremely efficacious online teaching tool"

What do you like best?

1. Virtual Classroom

2. Facility to download and view the recording of the class

3. 24 X 7 support of a very helpful team

4. Course creation

What do you dislike?

Everything about WizIQ is excellent if the learner also has good connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a little patience and attend all the classes scheduled by the marketing team. Learn about it, use it and if you falter, take support of the 24x7 Support Team. After using WizIQ for sometime, you will discover for yourself how useful it is.

The best benefit of being a user of WizIQ is that I have been able to teach learners across the world. Additionally, I have WizIQ if there is a lean period for me as I'm a Freelance Trainer.

"Effective and efficient"

What do you like best?

I liked the format of the program. It was easy to use and we were able to use it in a group setting

What do you dislike?

there were some details about the lack of simplicity in certain aspects such as sharing screens

Recommendations to others considering the product:

usually any glitches get fixed but sometimes you have to wait overnight. that is a huge inconvenience

i used it for tutoring