Box Shuttle Reviews & Product Details

What is Box Shuttle?

Box Shuttle helps organizations migrate large amounts of data- anywhere from hundreds of gigabytes to hundreds of terabytes- from an existing file server, ECM or cloud data source.

Box Shuttle Profile Details

1-12 of 12 total Box Shuttle reviews

Box Shuttle Reviews

1-12 of 12 total Box Shuttle reviews
Project Manager

"The application indicated for those who work as a team and need a large cloud."

What do you like best?

I like it because not only does it allow me to migrate data to a cloud, but it allows me to upload huge amounts, from gigabytes to hundreds of terabytes, it is ideal to work remotely, I like the efficiency with which it allows me to work with my team, since it is our only place where we can keep all the information safely, I like that you give me an overview of everything when I am migrating data, as I also love how easy it is to collaborate with all types of files either From my portable pc to my mobile phone, box Shuttle is very practical and totally complete, it has some consultants that provide the best possible assistance and more when one needs them urgently, because they assign a team that educates easily.

What do you dislike?

When certain errors arise, they should have a more dynamic approach to how to migrate those errors, as well as their implementation when it is for the first time, it is usually confusing, at first it shows that it will be easier but it is not, support help is needed to achieve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Here you can support all the information of your company, from the oldest to the most up-to-date, and you will see how you can achieve it and attach it in an easier way. I highly recommend Box Shuttler for being a multifunctional tool.

When you work with extremely large numbers of files, you need the help of a tool such as Box Shuttler, for the company that works on the servers are stored quantities of data that are vital to the operation of the company, and migrate that data sometimes It is not so simple and safe, because Box Shuttler since it was implemented has been very helpful, since it makes migration something simple, everything is faster and the technical experience requested for handling is somewhat low, we collaborate with the transfer of 25 TB of old and updated information of the company, giving me some clear routes, and for the easy access of those who are not users, as for example the managerial assistants.

Engineer (River Modelling)
Design
(10,001+ employees)

" Best cloud based application for people working in team"

What do you like best?

Best application for people working from remote area, those who can’t access their internal server can make use of this application to work efficiently. This application is like a single place where you can manage secure, share changes and govern all of the content for your internal and external teamwork and helps keep eye on the work processes. The auto save system would make task easy for multiple users working at a time on single document/ file. Its conversional method of folder system help user to feel user-friendly as files can be easily download and upload. It has ability to show the changes made by latest users. It made my job easy whenever I need to update an excel document with work progress form client location as multiple users access the same document across the country.

What do you dislike?

Signing up process is bit complex as it takes time to open the folder, sometimes it also depends on the speed of the internet you are working with. We don’t have straight forward option for copy, paste and create folder (normally we use “right click”-We need to use dashboard for this). If you are working in multiple folder structures very tedious to upload/download the files at appropriate location.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend for the people working in team remote location and for multiple users working on single document.

I was involved in an international project where I need to work from client location. Unfortunately I was not able to access the Internal server from client location similarly client server from internal office, in that case "Box Shuttle" was the best online platform for me to work and co-ordinate between the Client and Internal server by exchanging the data through Box Shuttle application

I'm a software engineer at actoiq and im 35.

"Best cloud based app"

What do you like best?

This is the best application. This application is like a single place where you can manage secure, share changes and govern all of the content for your internal and external teamwork and helps keep eye on the work processes. The auto save system would make task easy for multiple users working at a time on single document/ file. Its conversional method of folder system help user to feel user-friendly as files can be easily download and upload.

What do you dislike?

There is only problem that Signing up process is bit complex as it takes time to open the folder, sometimes it also depends on the speed of the internet you are working with. We don’t have straight forward option for copy, paste and create folder (normally we use “right click”-We need to use dashboard for this).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should download it because if you use it once you will use it forever.

I would recommend this for people working in team.

Account Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Migrate all your cloud data from anywhere using Box Shuttle."

What do you like best?

Best thigh to like about Box Shuttle is the ability to help you migrate large amount of data from an existing file server or cloud data source.

One cannot forget about its help to create a personalized migration plan by guiding you on implementation hence making your plan a success.

Box shuttle provides one with full visibility throughout migration process and gives you control over your data during migration.

What do you dislike?

We had some small issues during our first time implementation but layer everything seemed more simpler that one would thought.

Our company entails large amount of data which we mostly store in data server and cloud storages. Sometimes we need to transfer the large amount of data and Thanks to Box Shuttle since from when we employed it, our migration process became even more simpler.

tecnician

"Organize large amounts of data faster"

What do you like best?

It is easy to collaborate all types of files by usinmg any device even a mobile phone

What do you dislike?

It is evident to site outliers wich may show some sweakness in the data collected

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A forum where the security of your data is guaranteed andf poermission is given to choose on where you want to store data

It is faster to deploy and a relatively low technical experience is required thus smoothing the paths even for non-comuter wizards

AI

"Helpful and educational program"

What do you like best?

Box Shuttle was a great program to help us move our data from a windows file server to Box.com. The consultants were very helpful and answered all of our questions and brought in more people to help educate us when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I wish they took a more proactive approach to mitigating errors. They gave us a list of files that could cause issues with Box (there were not many) but did not offer to make the necessary changes on our behalf.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you address potential errors fully before transferring.

Box Shuttle helped us move 4 TB of data from Windows to Box.com so that we can access our information from anywhere

Design Manager
Real Estate

"Easiest transition"

What do you like best?

The ability to have priorities at the time of migrating all ormur infornation

What do you dislike?

Never done migrating of so much info but I felt it lasted forever, not sure if that was normal.

We needed to migrate our entire website informatiin(has been running for 10 years) so it was a lot! But did it with out any problems.

"Think outside of the Box"

What do you like best?

I love that BOX shuttle provides multiple ways for colleagues/people to collaborate, file share, file transfer, manage content and documents, and a place for cloud storage.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the pricing and what is offered for starters. I do not like that there is not a free trial available to test and get acclimated to the platform, as it is not very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great way to store, share, and collaborate!

It has been very instrumental with transferring files, storing documents, and team collaboration.

Software engineer

"Most helpful cloud based app"

What do you like best?

Box shuttle allows to migrate huge amount of datait is thr only place where we keep all our informations safely

What do you dislike?

The signup process is little complex and there is no free trial available

The box shuttle helps us the migration process of datas more simplier

"Enterprise membership not worth the value"

What do you like best?

Box provided us with many instructional videos to help get us started. Also, it is very safe and fast compared to other transferring services.

What do you dislike?

The features were quite overwhelming for our employees to understand. Although there were plenty of resources, employees could not get the hang of how to transfer content quickly and seamlessly. We ultimately cancelled our enterprise level membership.

Helped us move a large amount of old files into our new file server. Useful for encrypted data.

Assistant Merchandiser
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy application to Use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and share files with my coworkers

What do you dislike?

It's annoying having to be connected to my companies server in order to access company files.

Sharing large files- easily collaborating across partners.

UR

"Good and reliable "

What do you like best?

Good and easy to use. Easy to navigate and it fills my needs

What do you dislike?

It can be slow at times but very easy to use when it works correctly

None. Use for personal use.,

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.2*
* File Migration Category
Do you work for Box Shuttle?

Box Shuttle Categories on G2