Benchmark Email Reviews & Product Details

Benchmark Email Overview

What is Benchmark Email?

Benchmark Email makes the tools you need simple, so you can get back to building relationships, accelerating your business and raising the bar.

Benchmark Email Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Benchmark is an international, easy-to-use email and event marketing service provider. Affordable, friendly and stylish.

What makes Benchmark Email unique? With offices all around the globe we provide simple and powerful tools that ensure your email marketing is time well spent.

Benchmark Email
2004
Los Alamitos, CA
@bmemail_India

Benchmark Email Screenshots

Benchmark Email Reviews

Showing 50 Benchmark Email reviews
Already have Benchmark Email?
What do you like best?

This system has been different for us since we have not only been able to carry out digital marketing but we have managed to go much further by making sales, increasing traffic and, most importantly, marketing on social networks, which makes this very important for us. system and I like it because its tools are very simple for what we need is fast and easy email marketing has worked without problems in this regard, the operation through social networks has allowed us to increase our visibility, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far we have not had any kind of inconvenience regarding the functionality of the system since we have had favorable results and we have noticed it due to the increase in traffic, however I think that in the future they can add features such as a design where they add new templates and be able to improve or to characterize the campaigns or advertising in another way, although I like how it is working now and the marketing process is handled, I feel that it can improve in a much more attractive way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend it, it has been totally different from any other service that we have contracted, the marketing system that it offers us is fundamental and for me it has been very different and innovative, allowing to automate each of its advertising delivery processes, in our general opinion the We recommend this service because it works and for small or medium-sized companies it can work specifically to expand their traffic both in networks and by mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was definitely a system that allowed us to solve serious problems At the time of carrying out a much more detailed and complete marketing since we have been able to carry out and send advertising campaigns to our clients, the Benchmark system has worked very well because we have not had any type of complaints and the campaigns and promotions have worked and gives favorable results since the system processes an analysis to observe each movement made by the software, and also to observe which users click on the campaigns to go to the web from what we have noticed a large movement of traffic thanks to the operation of the service, on the other hand, social networks is another point that we must improve and it has worked specifically allowing us to achieve detailed and attractive visible campaigns so that users can have an interest When entering our social network very good structure and enchanted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This system has allowed to attract new clients and in turn make great advantages or move the traffic of our website, it seems to me that it has extremely attractive simple and simple tools which allows to be much more agile When creating .edit marketing campaigns, we have not had any kind of problem we have had innovation managing to release the work stress found in marketing areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personally, the use of the system has been innovative, the tools are varied and each one offers a different characteristic, the most relevant are sending campaigns, receiving the analysis and design, however, each of them works differently, however we believe that the design area can improve in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seemed like a different tool to me, we have been able to implement it optimally in the marketing area, allowing us to reduce labor work because the designs to carry out the campaigns do it optimally and much easier, we have not had any kind of inconvenience regarding the shipment of campaigns so it makes us think that the tool works for this reason I recommend the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We definitely say to use this system because it has allowed us to advance in our Marketing. Currently we use a digital marketing system in a more complicated way because we use corporate emails to be able to send campaigns, however we only reached a certain number of clients for that reason We did use a software that will optimally expand this process is for that reason that we say to use the Benchmark Email system because it has allowed us to dock our campaigns and send them not only a small number of clients and not a large number of clients mass emails with the In order to attract new users and audience for sales, I find it a useful system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent for working on creating sales-related email and marketing solutions. Contains one of the easiest dashboards to learn and use. Allows for easy sharing of content on social networks. The customer support is very dynamic and globalized, which is available in many languages. Cloud and web-based implementations work better than other Benchmark-like software. New or existing ads can be designed and edited and then shared via email. It contains courses to learn how to use all the tools correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program presents some functionality problems, templates is one of the functions that has details. It does not contain automatic spell-checking. E-mail formats may not be as stable when received by customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You could work more on the image editor, make it more complete by adding it more functions. Mailing options should not be too automatic, there are details that I do not want to add but appear automatically. They could notify us by mail when they make important updates, since some functions that we used to work are not found anymore Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to email marketing we have been connected with our customers. We use automated features that allow us to market our products and services more efficiently. The campaigns sent last semester have given us a greater productivity in our business. The management of lists and subscribers has served to have a better control and balance of our customers. Surveys give us a better understanding of our employees' opinions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Benchmark email is the best tool to automate and boost email marketing, in my experience working with this software I must say that the changes we obtained from the beginning was fascinating because you can notice an increase in productivity of our team quite solid, we can automate tasks that allows us to save time and increase efficiency, through benchmark email we have been able to obtain data that allows us to know more about our customers and know what you are looking for to implement campaigns in a timely manner to be efficient. The price of this service is convenient for many, since it is available to anyone, its interface is distinguished by its complete innovation, has a wide variety of templates, benchmark email is a good service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel limited when customizing campaign templates because there are segments in the template design in which I cannot add colors, letters or designs, which sometimes frustrates me so that the designs are the way I want them to be, this is something that needs to be improved, among other negative characteristics I have to emphasize that I have nothing else to mention since the effectiveness of this service is impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Benchmark email is a tool that I recommend for any marketing specialist and to implement in small and medium organizations, in the time that I have been working with this service I have been very satisfied because with this software I feel that our work pays off much faster, it is very easy to use, highly operational and quite timely cost for people on a low budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benchmark email has given us the ability to improve and produce more effective in each of our mail campaigns, because we can draw strong strategies that allow us to please our customers, increase our sales and increase the number of new customers who come to our company, in terms of satisfaction I must say that I am proud of the achievements I have made with the benchmark email platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The email benchmark platform is a fairly robust service for implementing marketing campaigns through emails, the service is perfect for use in any organization because it adapts very well to the standards required by its users, has many tools to work comfortably, is web-based, has a very robust automation system to work with agility, allows you to maintain control of each campaign implemented and make improvements if necessary. Its cost is quite friendly and it has its own free trial which is ideal to know the product before purchasing it. Its interface has a fairly simple but elegant design, is easy to use and is very well detailed to work with peace of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Benchmark email is a platform that has a variety of templates to work with which is a favorable aspect, but the reality is that most templates have limitations to customize, which is something that has disadvantaged us enough to make our designs unique and original. Another quite common problem in this service is that when emails are sent and do not arrive at their destination the service does not notify us and this prevents us from knowing if the emails arrive or do not arrive at their corresponding destination, I would like to see improvements to this so that we can be more attentive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Benchmark email is a service that I can speak favorably of countless times due to the great work experience I have gained in the last few years working with this software. From my sincere opinion I invite all my colleagues and marketing specialists to try this service for their work, as it is a very robust tool for handling large email marketing campaigns, it is very easy to use and its cost is very cheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently benchmark email has been a great tool for managing our email marketing, the service gives us the ability to work with large campaigns, maintain constant monitoring, make improvements and work in a timely manner to customers, this has helped us to grow our revenue and customers exponentially allowing our main objectives are achieved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

I like that you just can clone an email to re-customize it for any distinct target market. By way of example, for those who have advertising you need to ship out on the consumers of numerous brokers, you merely really need to layout the e-mail after then clone it for every agent. Then, all you've got to accomplish from there exists to adjust the speak to data while in the email and alter the "send from / reply to " email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've not identified everything I actually dislike over it nevertheless. It provides almost everything I have necessary thus far. so I am capable to attain all of my jobs with a single system.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The cost may differ on what number of contacts you incorporate, however, you might have precisely the same men and women on several lists without having spent a lot more. Should you usually are not positive, undoubtedly do a demo of it and in some cases try out it out on tiny lists in order that expense is nominal as you remain looking to find out if you need to utilize it.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We will use this to electronic mail numerous different kinds of recipients. What is actually excellent about Benchmark is it is possible to personalize a mass electronic mail with any data you keep on every single individual's profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The convenience of uploading and managing speak to lists, the convenience of enhancing make contact with lists. I also enjoy the metrics that Benchmark supplies and its potential to URL up with other monitoring equipment. And finally, it really is straightforward to copy e-mail, eliminating the necessity to get started on each and every marketing campaign from scratch. Benchmark also supplies several eye-catching templates that protect many different electronic mail needs.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The formatting selections for the e-mail human body could use some operate. The enhancing instruments are reasonably restrictive, and infrequently a little edit will result in a condition or textual content box to shed its structure fully. I've also usually seasoned the place my email seems to be a specific way while in the preview, but when it was deployed the font variety or shade has transformed fully and appears quite distinct while in the genuine electronic mail which was despatched out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I very advise Benchmark being a remedy for easy, do-it-yourself e mail marketing and advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making an attempt to travel income by means of marketing and advertising strategies to different kinds of shoppers.

Webmaster (volunteer)
What do you like best?

The interface is relatively straightforward and the online chat tech support has almost always solved my problems quickly and easily. (Not that there have been many problems - mainly questions.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the sending of test emails fails, and I have had to make a copy of the email I want to test and test the copy. We are mostly unable to send to AOL addresses, but my experiences with other solutions have been than there's always been at least one email domain that rejects the messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a small non-profit, we only send a few emails each year, when we publish our twice-yearly newsletter and leading up to one of our two fundraisers. Benchmark makes it simple to see who is opening - or unsubscribing - and which addresses are hard or soft bouncing. I can create a simple export after each email that we send and use that to update our Salesforce records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Resume Writer
What do you like best?

This email marketing platform has a fantastic interface, it is very easy to use and also visually appealing. The layout is simple and clean, the help articles and blog posts are insightful; overall this is an excellent mass email product and list management / subscriber software that should receive more attention. The best part for small businesses is that - even between active periods of email sending, especially with a mini budget - is that they charge you to send, not to use. So you can create your entire year of email templates ahead of time before you link up your credit card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish that analytics were available in a read-only, historical sense now that I'm no longer with the company. Otherwise it is hard to pin point anything specific to dislike about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One master list - segment second. I cannot stress this enough, since duplication is incredibly unprofessional. I have not done this, accidentally duplicated - but I have come close - and have certainly received emails from poorly implemented lists. Not to mention it will mess up your outgoing email domain traffic. Take care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I disliked using Constant Contact so much, that Benchmark was a miracle tool. The platform made it possible to send our annual holiday card to thousands of people and continue to use the system for newsletters that we sent on a seasonal basis with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IH
What do you like best?

The ease of uploading and controlling contact lists, the ease of editing contact lists. I also appreciate the metrics that Benchmark provides, and its ability to link up with other tracking tools. Lastly, it's easy to duplicate emails, removing the need to start each campaign from scratch. Benchmark also provides a number of attractive templates that cover a variety of email purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The formatting options for the email body could use some work. The editing tools are fairly restrictive, and often a small edit will cause a shape or text box to lose its format completely. I have also frequently experienced where my email looks a certain way in the preview, but once it had been deployed the font type or color has changed completely, and looks very different in the actual email that was sent out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Benchmark as a solution for simple, do-it-yourself email marketing. It requires you to provide your own contact lists, but these are easy to upload and manage. There are many templates to assist you in the design process but if you're looking to be more creative with your emails, you may find it slightly limiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attempting to drive sales through marketing campaigns to different types of shopper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to combine lists, and that the software only accepts a contact (if that contact is already in the combination of the list). In addition we can create and use lists is very simple, especially with the new updates. Adding contacts to lists works well with several options, I tend to upload Excel files to make new lists, very easy within Benchmark. Something easy to use when creating emails: select blocks and design; but the source code is not so easy to decipher and use (my commands do not seem to take). Using attachments, links and media is easy enough as well. The reports (open, click through etc.) are very good, however, with the new interface, it is not so easy to go back to the original email report (it seems to me that I have to choose again from the list of reports) . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I can not "forward" emails according to my own schedule (I do not have to wait 1 week after the last shipment). Also, Benchmark DO emails get stuck in Junk Spam Trash Promotions recipients' folders and we must remind you (often) to check your email. Also, by "copying" an email to use it and changing its name as a new email, I do not like the software to select the "old" contact list to send via email. I have sent emails by mistake to lists of old contacts and that was not a good thing in my situation. The learning curve was steep, but short. We had a couple of false starts, but we learned from our mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this great tool because the best part of it is the ability to plan the scope in advance so that our contacts stay 'informed' even when the editor is busy with meetings, conferences, etc. We have three separate weekly and two weekly events, to three different audiences, covering 2,500 individual contacts, and we can pre-fill weeks before and fill in when necessary at the last minute, or simply let the information come out as scheduled. This platform is very easy to use, it does not require much effort to get up to date on how to use it, and there are many email templates to choose from, so you do not always have to create something from scratch. I think it's a good value for money, and the support team has been very useful in my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am satisfied and will continue using Benchmark. I started with a free trial and I upgraded to a paid service. I plan to stay at Benchmark for a quarterly newsletter and use it to send special invitations or emails. I used other email marketing programs, I chose Benchmark because I wanted an inexpensive option for a project for a client. I would say that Benchmark is easy to use and easy to learn, especially if you have ever used an email marketing program, but like all software programs it has its peculiarities and you learn to deal with them. Unlike other email programs, the reference index allows me to send as many emails as I need without having to pay extra. I think Benchmark is one of the only platforms that allows me to pay based on the number of records and add the number of emails I send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easiness to create email templates and craft beautiful messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Prices could be a bit better in comparison with the averages out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending email often to our customer base and keeping them live with our brand efforts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pastor of Worship Arts & Teaching Pastor
What do you like best?

I've used multiple marketing email clients but Benchmark seems to have more control over the look and feel of an email than the competition. That can be a good thing if you know what you're doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for Benchmark can be steep. I've been using Benchmark for a while so I know my way around pretty well, but, it took a while to get up to speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're confident in your email design skills, then Benchmark will be easy for you to learn. You'll have a lot of control over the look of your emails and have the ability to do just about whatever you want to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benchmarks customer service is stellar. . .the best. Any time I have had a question, day or night, they are there to help. I haven't come across a problem yet that they weren't able to solve. They've helped us increase our open rate as well with their analytic tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Great customer service and is very easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit buggy at times and somewhat slow to respond Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The free plan allows you to send up to 14000 emails to up to 2000 subscribers and gives you access to most but not all of Benchmark’s features list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

We like being able to use our own custom coded email design. Benchmark serves as the delivery method for our newsletters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little confusing at times. We wish they allowed custom code in the templates they provide. This would allow us to more quickly create newsletters instead of using our own custom coded emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to use their templates as creating your own custom coded email can be troublesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a source from which we can send large amounts of email newsletters out from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive and Marketing Assistant
What do you like best?

I can use previous months as templates for new newsletters, so that it always has a similar layout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more customization with sizing within the drag-and-drop editor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My only issue has been keeping my lists up to date - but that is more my problem than theirs. I love the data I get about who has opened and clicked links within emails and the ratings each of my clients has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Pastor
What do you like best?

Benchmark is not hard to use and functions much like all other email products I have used Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find that Benchmark is not integrated with other services like some of the other email marketers are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure it will connect with the other software you use. We started using Benchmark enough years ago that the sites that integrate with other marketers don't have Benchmark as an option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We get our emails out and scheduled. People get the information we want to send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

simplicity of templates and the ability to mass-upload email contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitations in formatting abilities leads to often-clunky formatting and amateaur appearance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth it for large email lists and easy email creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending out special promotions, targeting past clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My company had this for a while and it has worked great and did everything you'd expect for email and signup software. We can have people opt in quickly and easily with a series of premade forms or customize a form. We actually just used the basic form with contact fields but you can also add text and colors to customize it and add to your website. Emails can be customized or started with templates so you know contacts are receiving newsletters that are properly formatted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customization options limited so when we really need to have something look a certain way, the text or spacing might be slightly off and is difficult to fix without coding knowledge. Customer service might not know how to format certain things either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a popular and reliable software and not very expensive so it's a good starting point. You can use many tools to customize the look of forms and emails. If you want something that can be tailored very precisely though, then this might not be the best option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automating contact optins helps save us time and keep us within emailing guidelines. We can get emails out in a timely fashion are create lists for certain contacts and with specific topics so they're more likely to convert. We generally convert more when we send emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Publisher
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

I just switched over to these folks recently and they made the transition very easy. The feedback loop from your mailers is good also. With a breakdown of the bad stuff (your bounces and opt-outs with the why) and the opens, not open, and click-throughs. You can start for free, and grow your business with their tools. They also offer several ways to add your contacts, and a lot of templates to choose from for real ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I disliked. In fact, the pop-ups in the lower right-hand corner have helped me when I am in a new place wondering hmm wait. It's a very intuitive problem-solving system in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

These guys are a worth a look, and they probably don't show up on your search immediately (they didn't on mine) but I am glad I kept looking for the right fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me it allows me to email about 1,000 clients, from a secure, dependable platform. And I know that they can one click out, which is important to my list integrity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager
What do you like best?

Email marketing is made easier with Benchmark email as it is cheaper and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not satisfied with delivery rate but its cheaper Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending / intimating customers with new offers and promotions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I love both the ease of creating dynamic eblasts and accessing informative reports! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop editor is easy to use, but I dislike the lack of total personalization that is allowed. I also dislike the fact that, like with all other email marketing programs, an email sent from Benchmark is more likely to go to a recipient's spam folder than a personal email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been a great tool of communicating with our customers and tracking what our customers are interested in! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

My favorite part of Benchmark is the ease of use - the drag and drop editor is really, really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The automation feature could use a little work, and the Salesforce integration is currently in disrepair -- the Zapier integration they offer as an alternative is extremely limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider all of your needs, and weigh whether or not the Salesforce integration will be a deal-breaker for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using Benchmark to do all email communication and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

I like that you can clone an email to re-customize it for a different target audience. For example, if you have a promotion you want to send out to the clients of several agents, you only have to design the email once and then clone it for each agent. Then, all you have to do from there is change the contact information in the email and change the "send from / reply to " email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I really dislike about it yet. It offers everything I've needed so far. so I'm able to accomplish all of my tasks with one program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price varies on how many contacts you add, but you can have the same people on multiple lists without paying more. If you aren't sure, definitely do a trial of it and even try it out on small lists so that cost is minimal while you are still trying to figure out if you want to use it.

Emails are easy to personalize, and there are plenty of fields on the contact profiles to use for this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can use this to email several different types of recipients (vendors, clients and affiliate companies.) What's great about Benchmark is that you can personalize a mass email with any information you store on each individual's profile (name, company, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The steps for creating email campaigns are easy to follow and the Editor for the email campaign is easy to use for someone with no design or coding background. You can either do their Drag and Drop feature or the HTML feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike on Benchmark. We've used this tool for a few years now to send our office newsletters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have an extensive contact list of partners, students, and parents that we send our email newsletters to. Benchmark helps us declutter our inbox sending these mass emails and help us track the engagement of the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Benchmark Email?

Benchmark Email Categories on G2