AidaForm Reviews & Product Details

AidaForm Overview

What is AidaForm?

AidaForm a complete service where you can create both conversational and traditional online forms, surveys, landing pages, order forms and quizzes.

AidaForm Details
German, English

Make conversational website forms in the AidaForm online form builder. It's a complete service where you can create forms, share them, gather responses, and evaluate them in your member's area. The AidaForm service generates the form code, collects form submissions, and keeps all data safe in your account, where you can view it any time you like. Add the online form to your website and start learning more about your visitors to reach your business goals faster.

AidaForm
2019
Bonn, Germany

AidaForm Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AidaForm community
Have you used AidaForm before?

AidaForm Reviews

Showing 56 AidaForm reviews
Already have AidaForm?
President EMEA & LATAM
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and has complete set of features. I was able to complete multiple surveys quickly. I liked the fact that they are hosted directly and I don't have to mess with embedding. Also they provide multiple set of types of questions (like comment box, name, email with validadtion) and this makes it easy to perform data analysis after the survey is sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think anything. The tool is perfect for my needs. I don't use the Stripe and payment features so I guess that the tool ends up being even more than what I needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I know that there are multiple other form applications out there but this one excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am getting customer information and feedback. I send the survey to leads and also to clients to get their feedback. Then download the data to Excel and perform pivot tables to analyze the responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Evgeniya Ivonina of AidaForm

Hi Ed!

Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are glad that AidaForm works well for your surveys!

Email our support team if you have any questions or feature suggestions.

CM
What do you like best?

I find myself going back to Aidaform over any other option, as it is developing so steadily and has a very friendly UI. I particularly love the ease of use and friendliness of the UI. Also, full access to Google fonts makes it a breeze to match the brand fonts for most projects.

The documentation is in great shape and is growing, and the templates are very useful - saving a lot of time when you start working on a new form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any features that I dislike. Only looking forward to more native integrations, and those are already marked as coming soon, so I feel set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep an eye on the features of this one, even if you feel that you are already set with a solution for forms. It is a very powerful solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aidaform provides features that can only be found at an enterprise level with other solutions, yet it does not cost an arm and a leg if I choose Aida.

I recommend Aidaform as a tool that solves many issues - it is a great data processing tool, an elegant payment page, a powerful lead-magnet that can fit your unique personalization, an assessment maker, or registration/feedback form. I really like the settings that you can adjust for notifications, PDF copy of the input, integrations. They also have webhooks which makes it very easy to link the forms with other steps in the automation process.

As I help clients set up their forms, I appreciate the ease with which I can create a form in my own account and simply share it with a clone link. The client can save the form into their own account and use it right away. This help maintain data privacy, as I never need to request access to my clients' Aidaform accounts.

What makes another great difference is the quality of customer support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in AidaForm
Social Media Coordinator
What do you like best?

I liked the smooth, streamlined design. I was able to personalize a form within minutes and exporting is a breeze. For users of Google Forms, the transition is pretty much non-existent and offers a better look and feel.

It also can be embedded in a variety of CMS, which makes it a good option for bloggers and content creators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Alhough pricing is quite acceptable, some might not like having to pay a monthly fee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend giving the free trial a shot. The onboarding is really easy, especially if you have used other kinds of forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I run a variety of sites and Aidaforms is the perfect balance between look and functionality. It is easy to export data and embedding it into CMS sites is not a problem. My clients particularly liked the overall "feel" of the form, which made it a breeze to fill out and generated more responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Evgeniya Ivonina of AidaForm

Thanks for your kind review! We're delighted to hear of your positive experience using AidaForm and we hope you continue to get good use out of our product :)

What do you like best?

The selling point of AidaForm was the ease of use. The tool has a very well executed user experience interaction and a modern interface design. The variety of surveying options makes the tool very powerful including the ability to accept payment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Little control over the themes and limited palates. In addition, the setup the custom domain for each form can be improved to be more seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool to consider if you are in the field of research or using forms and surveys for your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Survey on large scale with no limits that is accessible on all platforms. I was able to The tool is very responsive on every device I have tested. In addition to the valuable responses I get for my questions in the form, the tool provides at a glance statistical information for each form which gives insight that helps immensely in my in my research about their behavior and trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website Development & Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create and use forms for just about any purpose. From contact forms to surveys, job applications, and more, AidaForm has beautiful templates for any use case (and an option to start from scratch). The forms are easy to customize--both visually and by what types of data and fields you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the form designs offered in the library look great, there aren't a huge variety of templates for each type of form. I would like to see a lot more options and layouts to pick from, but it's not a huge problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free plan and see how it meets your needs--I don't think you'll be disappointed, and you'll see that upgrading is worth the small cost for all the extra features they offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Forms have always been tricky for one reason or another. There are some free platforms that offer decent form services, but they're often hampered by tight limits and a lot of branding that cost a lot to remove. Self-hosted solutions (especially through WordPress plugins) can be expensive to unlock functionality needed, and sometimes completed forms may not be delivered (depending on hosting and configuration, etc.--depends on how savvy you are and/or how much time you want to mess with settings and testing). AidaForm allows me to create customer satisfaction surveys that I can email or embed on my sites and quickly and reliably get feedback, which allows me to improve my products and services--and they don't charge a lot for what they offer (especially compared to many other platforms). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Evgeniya Ivonina of AidaForm

Thanks a lot for your detailed review, Drew. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience using AidaForm! We hope our service continues to meet your needs.

Creative Solutions Director / Owner
What do you like best?

It's intuitive format for easy form creation and setup are key, but the biggest factor that tops all features is the incredible and fast response times from support when an issue or concern arises. Aida Forms is sophisticated enough for a seasoned form creator and simple enough for a beginner. It's clean and intuitive interface and affordability factors make put it at the top of the charts for form creation tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the only real cons are the lack of design controls to match my website the way I really want and inability to add complex order/payment features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a perfect alternative to JotForm in that it is both more affordable and easier to use. I use Aida form for business card ordering for my own business, but also use it for simple lead generation forms on my client websites. Aida Forms is simple to get started and can have a form created and implemented on your website within minutes. And it's easy to send clients links to the form even if not on your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a professional solution to replace JotForm for my own and my clients' web forms. A particular benefit for my own forms was the ability to set parameters and accept business card orders from Realtors with ease. I accept orders for business cards on my site with hopes of expanding those features to offer other products as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Evgeniya Ivonina of AidaForm

Hey Randy,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome review :) Please contact our support team anytime, we will be glad to take into account more detailed requests on order form functionality and form design settings!

AidaForm Team

What do you like best?

First of all the price: thanks to the Aidaform great pricing even a small agency like mine can afford a serious form tool without spending hundreds of dollars each month. Assistance and the reactivity of the team is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's still missing some minor but basic functionalities like support for Paypal subscription (they support already Stripe subscriptions), custom colors for the form templates, e-mail notification to the users who complete a form submit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers a rare quality/price ratio and it can be a real alternative to other solutions that cost hundreds of $ more. It's limited only if you strictly need the 3/4 functionalities that Aidaform is missing... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall now I can build every kind of form without coding or spending hours configuring a WordPress site only for managing a few field values to collect. Before Aidaform I used Google forms but it's very basic and produces an awful user experience. I can finally provide my clients with solutions with my custom domain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Evgeniya Ivonina of AidaForm

Hi Luca,

Thank you for your review and constructive feedback!

Your feature requests will certainly be taken into account. Besides, I have a couple of comments:

1) Maybe you haven't tried the customizable color palette in the Form Designer section yet? This setting is hidden under the Gear icon, which is located to the right of the Color Theme.

2) Right now we are working on the functionality of sending emails to respondents, and soon this feature should be released.

Contact us at support@aidaform.com if you have any questions or further requests.

AidaForm Team

What do you like best?

The fact that you can include short musical extracts, and that you can make a whole survey by modifying many parameters was very useful ! Also, 100 free answers is very generous as it allows for a decent sample space. I find that it is a great opportunity for students that need small surveys for schoolwork, which was my case ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The presentation of data once it has been collected was not very ergonomic as I included many different scales in my survey, and once I received all my results, all the results from the scales were merged into one graph. So I had to collect all the data from my email and sort it response by response to put it into an excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I tried many websites to include musical extracts, however none was proven satisfactory. My aim was to find a correlation between musical characteristics and how much people enjoyed the small musical extracts. In that way, AidaForm was proven super useful because the scales allowed me to collect the exact type of information that I needed, and show actual correlation between characteristics like pitch or BPM and how much people liked the extracts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Evgeniya Ivonina of AidaForm

Hi Arthur, thank you for your detailed feedback. I am glad to hear that AidaForm has been useful for your schoolwork!

As for results processing, have you tried exporting to Excel or integration with Google Sheets? Email us at support@aidaform.com - we will be glad to help you.

What do you like best?

The ability to create a contactless online job application for my organization's job applicants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) The BUGS! - I have had online job applicants complete our company's online job app on AidaForm, and the completed form just does NOT show up as being present/completed. That totally defeats the purpose of paying for the service if my job applicants complete the form, but the completed form never shows up for me to review.

2) The company's nonchalance and unwillingness to ensure customer satisfaction, in regards to improving the site in order to ensure that my online job application functionality is there and that the job application when completed, will in fact be available for me as the company administrator and account holder to review. - I have called AidaForm several times about the issues as mentioned above, and unfortunately received the response (each and every time) that my form was "just too long" or "very long". Unfortunately, everything included in my online job application is required by the state of New Jersey (the State in which my company operates) - so there is no way for me to actually decrease the length. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep customer service as the forefront of your organization, and ensure that the customer gets the results that they need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the present time, I am honestly unable to solve any problems with AidaForm, as my online job application does not function correctly, and the company is unwilling to ensure that the online form will function appropriately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Evgeniya Ivonina of AidaForm

Hello Crystal,

we are really sorry you are unhappy with AidaForm.

We can see that your form gets responses. But as your job application form has more than 150 fields, it may happen so, that some people may not be willing to fill it out.

As for the cases when customers may have problems with the internet connection, we have introduced different types of errors informing them to check the internet connection and try sending the form again, etc.

As for now, the situation when the customers think that they completed and sent a form, but the form was not delivered is very unlikely.

Please contact support@aidaform.com at any time - we will do our best to improve your experience with AidaForm!

Fondatore
What do you like best?

The form builder is very easy to use, and I love the UX of the Conversational Forms. AidaForms has a lot of integrations, including Zapier and webhooks that alows me to achieve ANY automation I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The conditional logic is a must-have feature, but I don't like how it was implemented. It requires to have pages and jumps, while I would have liked to control the visibility of each form field based on a set of criteria (like GravityForms, for instance). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I bought a lifetime deal on Appsumo and I was skeptical at first, as most of these deals turns out to be unfinished products I end up not using.

But AidaForms had potential since the beginning, and within a few months other important features were added (payment via Stripe, conditional logic, improved UI).

It's a solid product and I'm happy to use it regularly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can quickly create forms that are very nice to fill-in, AND collect the data on ActiveCampaign and other tools using the integrations available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to build any type of form that needs created. The UI simple and straightforward, everything I need it to be, onboarding with Aidaform was seamless. The Typeform like navigation was very easy for me to pick up and my form building speed increases with each form that I build. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With my current plan I'm not limited at all and have full run of the platform. I have not found any dislikes that have hindered me at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complete productivity! I setup the slack webhook to receive form fills for my web design form and it helps me and my freelancers stay up to date on the current project. The platform is easy to build but it's also easy for my clients to figure out and submit as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

AidaForm provides a user-friendly means of creating a variety of surveys. Many templates are free. It is easy to use for creating mock job applications for my employment preparation classes. Voice to text options are available for form completers, making this accessible to many different people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

AidaForm can be a bit tricky to understand when first creating a form. I have been unable to organize materials. An orientation would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the free account. Check it out to see if this works for your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My students with disabilities are practicing interviewing for jobs. I have been able to create realistic job application forms for students to use to practice that step of the process. The voice typing option makes this even more accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Evgeniya Ivonina of AidaForm

Kristen, thank you so much for your review. Wow, your user case looks really interesting - thanks for sharing! I am glad that AidaForm Voice to Text feature was helpful.

We will definitely take your comments into account. We plan to expand our user guide, and add more hints to the interface. And also, the ability to organize the form list more conveniently in the future.

What do you like best?

It's really simple to use, you can easily use your own domain, and it has a lot of valuable features that could allow you to streamline your business and your processes more easily. One that I like is the virtual signature on it, and that saved me the trouble of needed a proper "e-sign" tool as I used the questionnaire to upload the document, then the e-sign feature for it. There's plenty of other ways of using AidaForm to supercharge your process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Apart from the fact that it doesn't have a direct/complete lead generation process where it can deliver a lead magnet directly after without using a third-party, I don't have much negative to say about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building form and questionnaires quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I really love the voice-to-text recording feature. Also the UI design. I love the new Conversational forms, I couldn't justify the cost of Typeforms due to how little the form would get utilized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is just a pet peeve, but I really don't like that it takes about 1-2 secs to load on a page every time. I wish it could be faster. Also I dislike the way that answers are emailed to me, I don't have use for a PDF document every time and the text could be better styled (I'm used to other forms where answers to a form were delivered in a more aesthetic manner). I also wish the answers could be delivered to the person who filled up the form too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this form if you don't mind the loading time over the beautiful aesthetic. It's feature-rich and does exactly what it is designed to do. Conversational form style is available and looks great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to get clients to submit their homework. And contact forms. It's very useful to have that delivered to me. I like that I can get a PDF of the form even though I don't really need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and get started.

Form-builder is quite simple and pretty intuitive.

Has a "super-simple-interface" that makes it quick and easy to design great looking forms, surveys, etc.

Pretty slick and modern UI/UX.

Lots of existing templates are quite good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customization settings are a bit lacking.

The main missing feature is a collaborator dashboard - so we invite clients to manage their forms.

Unable to Organize the forms and submissions into folders. Really needs a folder management system.

Doesn't provide a way to display the form in a popup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating and embedding forms on my and my client's websites. Also using it for conducting occasional surveys, feedback collection, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

I like the fact I bought it on a life-time and since that time they are constantly updating the platform. I like how they connected with Google Docs now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is still poor. Typeform is doing a much better job here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First, try to understand whether the functionality of AF is relevant to your needs ( I was missing the google integration at the very beginning). If it's there for you - it could be a good alternative to more expensive options on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I collect data from clients. There is the benefit of designing the form (unlike Google forms), however, it's far from being ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from AidaForm Team of AidaForm

Iurii, thank you for using AidaForm!

Since the launch of the deal that you mention, we have introduced a lot of new settings to improve respondents experience and to cover as many flows and use cases as possible!

We encourage all our users to play with settings for conversational forms to find the combination that would meet your expectations and need. Some settings to mention: Auto-focus, Auto-advance, hide the Go Back buttons and many more.

Some examples of AidaForms in conversational UI:

AidaForm never tried to copy Typeform, we have our own vision and targets. AidaForm and Typeform differ a lot. For those customers who are especially interested in detailed comparison, we have prepared a side-by-side comparison table that is available here:

AidaForm is always open to consider any request for new features and effects that would be useful for our customers and will help them achieve their goals. Please, contact us at support@aidaform.com

What do you like best?

I have loved the way it allowed us to change the questions on the survey for our needs. I have loves how easy it has been to gather the information for the recipients of our Toy Drive. This has helped our ministry so much when we were unsure of how to go about it. It was easy and user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really see a downside to the aidaform. I am overall pleased and very happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would jump at the opportunity to use them . Don't waste that time wondering. Just do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it for a major gatherer of information for our church's Toy Drive Ministry. This is something we would have had no idea how to accomplish without the help of the Aida form. It has been easy for us to set up and easy for the recipients to fill out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like having the option to make both natural language forms and standard forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If a question isn't required, it's labeled as "Optional", why would I want to tell someone a field is optional??? Also there should be a way to collect responses throughout the form, especially if its a multiple page form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's great for collecting information on clients or prequalifing leads. I use it to gather contact info and as a pre-interview questionnaire for my podcast. I have a client that uses it to collect info to help him recruit for his real estate brokerage. I think every business should have an intake form like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from AidaForm Team of AidaForm

Hello and thank you for the review!

We are sorry to hear you have not found the required functionality in the AidaForm service.

1. To set up the label for optional fields, please go to the Form Designer section where you can choose how you would like to mark optional fields. The setting is called "Optional/Required Marks".

2. There is a possibility to submit your form from different pages - the form can have several buttons that are set up to submit. Please try Logic Jumps functionality to do this.

We also will be happy to help you to set them up! Please contact our support team at support@aidaform.com.

We will surely take your review into account and will add more hints and instructions into our service. Could you probably reconsider your scoring taking into account the provided information? :)

What do you like best?

1. You have many options to customize your questionnaire from the type of questions you can ask (open or closed).

2. You can check in real time the responses you are getting from people when answering your questionnaires

3. You know more about your users (from which team they connect, if they answered everything or only connected) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothig, its just the right solution for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a test drive and then get it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. I can know how effective my questionnaires are (what is their open rate)

2. By knowing from which computers they are connecting (smartphones or laptops) I can redirect my efforts towards them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Mant templates and ways to make cool forms. Some customization with fonts and colors. Excellent ability to make complex forms that feel easy to complete Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little slow to load on the website when embedded. Definitely test your GTMetrix scores if on your home page. We use embedding versus their landing pages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to go beyond WPforms or Elementor forms, this is a very good option. Especially if you have long forms, the ability to break it up into sections and screens, add progress bar icons, it is a great option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use to register interest and recently doing customer intake forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So many times I needed to create a quick form for my clients. It was easy to impress them because AIDAFORM makes it so easy to not just create the form but the follow up sequence. A service like this is another reason my clients keep paying me every month :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could connect it automatically to an autoresponder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool in your arsenal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can make forms on the fly and sometimes a new marketing idea hits us and we need to put it into play like yesterday, this tool often helps us do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Podcast Marketing / Production Expert
What do you like best?

I like that i can use these forms ANYWHERE, including on their own, without being attached to a website. The thing I like best is that these foms are not just limited to Wordpress, which is what so many form options are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This service has worked well for me. I had a couple of suggestions when I first got it, like sending data as an email and not just an attachment, and all of those suggestions have been done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a way for people to submit me specific info. This makes that easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner | Creative Director
What do you like best?

I like the interface and how easy it is to use. Also the perks of allowing visitors to upload files is very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be a bit more options in terms of customizing the actual pages. Also, the spacing on the forms are sometimes a bit too large, so it would definitely look better if the spacing was tighter overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no problems so far, the benefit is also that the form is easy to fill out on desktop and mobile versions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of different form tools, Aidaform is simple, smart and powerful. It has a clean interface and looks good for the end user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Aidaform could use more integrations, but overall we like to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Aidaform for lead generation and it works really well. Some forms are chincy looking, Aidaform is clean and professional looking, which is important to instill trust in the end user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.