AchieveIt

AchieveIt enables businesses to easily track and monitor their most important initiatives, drive change, and achieve more. AchieveIt provides leaders real-time visibility into the status of critical initiatives, creates alignment between strategy and projects, provides accountability for results, and enables efficient collaboration.

Watch our 2-minute AchieveIt software demo and schedule 30 minutes with us to talk through your challenges.

Work for AchieveIt?

Learning about AchieveIt?

AchieveIt Reviews

Ask AchieveIt a Question
Showing 15 AchieveIt reviews
AchieveIt review by Candice W.
Candice W.

"Excellent Performance Monitoring Platform!!!"

What do you like best?

AchieveIt has made my work life so much easier. I am now able to easily track and monitor all the activities and performance measures for the Bank at the click of a mouse.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to do some calculations in AchieveIt...I am able to work around it by downloading it in excel and calculating, however I would still love to be able to do more calculations in the platform itself...e.g. variance calculations.

AchieveIt has allowed me to operated more efficiently.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AchieveIt
AchieveIt review by Administrator

"Best automation of a previous labor-intensive process!"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Achieveit (and there are MANY) is the automation of the notifications for updates. This feature has resulted in us being able to CANCEL MEETINGS that were previously held to be able to update the project team on the most current status of items. If we weren't able to cancel the meeting entirely, we were able to drastically shorten its duration so we could focus only on the items that were coded as "off track" - didn't need to spend time talking about things that were progressing as planned

What do you dislike?

Hmmmm...been using the product for about a year and haven't come across anything real major. It would be nice to have a page break option when building a dashboard (currently can resize the spacer). Would also like to be able to include the most recent comment on an item in the dashboard

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate - jump in with both feet

Project management is a breeze using Achieveit, once you get the project set up. We've reduced meeting time, and save approx $5,000 on the first project we used it for

What Strategic Planning solution do you use?

"Achieving with AchieveIt!"

What do you like best?

The automated update prompts are a great way to collaborate with coworkers within the tool - AchieveIt helps us to guide our meetings so that we're focusing on the critical work. I love the option to upload via template, which saves a ton of time.

What do you dislike?

The lack of inline editing is a big drawback in the current system, but I have been told that feature is coming. I am excited to have that capability.

Tracking large project plans and organizing strategic plans with a variety of users and skill levels. AchieveIt is very user-friendly and allows coworkers to collaborate and share information easily.

AchieveIt review by Greg R.
Greg R.

"A fexible platform for action plan management"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Historical progress and metric tracking is maintained in order to view trend lines of progress.

What do you dislike?

Reporting from the platform is limited so we end up making due to with the reports available.

We manage our organization-wide strategic plan from the platform and are working to cascade that plan to all levels of the organization. We also manage our organization's operational scorecard from the platform and have established quality management scorecards for all departments in the organization.

AchieveIt review by Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.

"Great when used correctly"

What do you like best?

I love the reminders you can set for your projects. It keeps you accountable and on task.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the not so intuitive tabs and drop down menus.

This creates a space where time consuming meeting are held to a minimum. Only meetings that are necessary are being held and all involved have access to the projects to be discussed.

AchieveIt review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Intuitive and flexible"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the ease of using the platform, from the drag and drop functionality to how much I can customize the hierarchy of terms. The ability to collaborate, switch views and the new dashboard functions are great aspects of the product.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ways to export information to visualize the data into slides, tables, etc.

It has allowed us to collaborate and centralize reporting on strategic plan implementation, maintain a central calendar.

AchieveIt review by Rafael G.
Rafael G.

"Effective for specific project/KPI management"

What do you like best?

Metric feature - the possibility to assign metrics to Projects

What do you dislike?

Not very good for project management.

Hard to upload

Managing multiple projects related to Manufacturing that are linked to specific manufacturing metrics.

AchieveIt review by Andrea W.
Andrea W.

"Achieve it with Achieveit"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it makes getting your tasks done. Streamlined and organized. Never been more productive.

What do you dislike?

It’s a bit tricky getting started up. However once it’s running it makes productivity easier.

I mainly use it to make sure I get everyone’s charts updated. I input names and it just helps me keep on track.

AchieveIt review by Administrator

"Best Tool to Track Strategic Actions"

What do you like best?

The ability to send status updates to owners unobtrusively.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer a means to customize status labels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quote from a SVP:

AchieveiT allows us to track progress (actions) against our USRA Strategic Plan. It’s a very nice, versatile platform for a group like ours that takes strategy and strategic implementation very seriously. It has a nice email prompt feature, too, which pings responsible folks as needed to provide updates.

Strategy, Internal Research and Development

AchieveIt review by User

"First Thoughts on AchieveIt"

What do you like best?

I get a consolidated view of all my tasks, and I'm able to collaborate with others across my organization.

What do you dislike?

Your progress is transparent to everyone, which can be both good and bad.

Staying on track with all open projects, and being easily notified of unforeseen changes.

AchieveIt review by Administrator

"It's a useful tool missing a few features "

What do you like best?

It has versatile layout options, and the customer service is great!

What do you dislike?

Minor features are missing, like bulk editing dashboard widgets and customizing reports.

Tracking goals and communicating their completion status to executive leadership

"Strategic Management"

What do you like best?

provides a consistent framework for managing each phase of the strategic planning lifecycle

What do you dislike?

So far no dislikes, the software has met all expectatons

delivers robust information for strategic decision making

AchieveIt review by Administrator

"New user in the healthcare industry"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of making updates through email

What do you dislike?

Additional steps required after plan upload

Accountability for due dates and visibility to executive leadership

"Comprehensive tracking platform"

What do you like best?

Streamlined and clear navigation with various helpful views

What do you dislike?

It wasn't relevant to the needs of our District.

Ensuring various departments are pursuing workstreams aligned to Strategic plan and are meeting milestones.

AchieveIt review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Product "

What do you like best?

The support is awesome. I love the continuous support.

What do you dislike?

The product is clunky at times and the views don't do a good job showing the feature set.

Building enterprise project portfolio

Learn more about AchieveIt

AchieveIt Videos

Learning about AchieveIt?

* We monitor all AchieveIt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.