Ace

Ace is a bot built to drive a team's productivity and make them more efficient.

Work for Ace?

Learning about Ace?

Ace Reviews

Showing 2 Ace reviews
Ace review by Annelise D.
Annelise D.

"Great Survey Experience"

What do you like best?

Ace allows me to create easy-to-use surveys through various social media outlets. We primarily use Facebook, which is a network a lot of our employees use.

What do you dislike?

I think the Ace website interface could use a little fine-tuning. I sometimes have to wait a longer-than-needed period of time for a new page or section to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for additional survey-making/implementing tools, Ace is a good place to start. A lot of our employees are students (college-aged), so the connection to a social media platform is very appealing to our full time staff.

We are always looking for ways to create a more user-friendly survey format, and Ace has been helpful in obtaining this goal.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ace
Ace review by Benoy M.
Benoy M.

"Great little editor"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to quickly and easily customize the ace editor to suit my needs. We had a need for a simple editor on a CMS page that we were updating and at the time we chose ace for it's simple integration to the rest of our system. Being that it was build in JavaScript made that task easy.

What do you dislike?

To date, I can't say that I have anything in particular that I disliked about the ace editor. It has a small footprint and did everything I needed it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give ACE a try especially since it's so simple to incorporate.

We needed an editor that was easy to incorporate into a portion of our system. Rather than creating something ourselves, the ace editor provided everything we needed and more!

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Learning about Ace?

* We monitor all Ace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.