Zingiri Bookings

4.0

Zingiri Bookings is the digital appointment solution of choice for hundreds of entrepreneurs, small businesses and large organisations.

Work for Zingiri Bookings?

Learning about Zingiri Bookings?

Zingiri Bookings Reviews

Showing 1 Zingiri Bookings review
Zingiri Bookings review by Cassie V.
Cassie V.

"Helpful and simple to use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the functions. It's easy to teach to anybody, even myself. I am self-taught because I am the only one who works for me and it has helped me organize video chats for my freelance writing business.

What do you dislike?

It has crashed a few times, causing me to be late for a few chats, or unprepared.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use it! It really helps with scheduling meetings with clients. When I used it, it made work so much easier and it really improved my relationships with my clients.

It used to be difficult to schedule meetings with clients, because we would have to go through our entire schedule to find a good time to meet, but with this I can show my clients, in advance, what times work for me and they can match it with their own schedule with little fuss.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zingiri Bookings

What Patient Scheduling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Zingiri Bookings for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

AdvancedScheduling Logo
AdvancedScheduling
4.0
Scheduling software with recurring appointments, waitlist management, patient room tracking and appointment reminder tools.
CareCloud Logo
CareCloud
3.4
Manage your practice's schedule color-coded Appointments.
CalendarSpots.com Logo
CalendarSpots.com
CalendarSpots.com is an easy-to-use online appointment scheduling software for sole practitioners and businesses of all sizes.
DoctorsPartner Logo
DoctorsPartner
4.0
Medical practice management system with integrated appointment scheduling, EMR, billing, prescriptions, document management, and more.
Jituzu Logo
Jituzu
3.5
Jituzu is a powerful platform that enables service provider professionals to better engage their clients.

Secure online scheduling, messaging, appointment reminders, secure online client bill pay, credit card processing, web site creation, integrative WordPress plugin and other interactive services give businesses a better way to grow their revenue and reduce their operating costs.
HealthTec Trilogy Logo
HealthTec Trilogy
ONC-ATBC Certified system that elegantly integrates practice management, scheduling, and electronic medical records.
Plan-Grafik Logo
Plan-Grafik
Web-based software for managing doctors' shifts and patient schedules, as well as patient profiles. Comes with automatic reminders.
Eppointments Logo
Eppointments
5.0
Online appointment scheduling program for large medical facilities. Offers patient tracking, email confirmations, data import/export.
Lightning Bolt Logo
Lightning Bolt
3.0
Web-based software which automatically schedules medical staff.
PROScheduler Logo
PROScheduler
0.5
Rules-based patient scheduling software for hospitals.

Learning about Zingiri Bookings?

* We monitor all Zingiri Bookings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.