WordFly

WordFly is a friendly do-it-yourself digital communication platform that connects you to your customers.

Work for WordFly?

Learning about WordFly?

WordFly Reviews

Ask WordFly a Question
Showing 13 WordFly reviews
WordFly review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Best to use for all email marketing purposes"

What do you like best?

Once you install the program and after setup this program is magic. I send and receive a lot of emails to and from my business email and WordFly helps me to market and make my emails look professional and is a mobile friendly software. There are so many creative templates to choose from or the ability to choose your own or to even use HTML to help create your own, you can embed images, HTML to text, and it's also AD FREE! WordFly recognizes they wan't to help and they don't slap their logo onto any of my business stuff. I really appreciate that!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes WordFly lags a little bit or is slow to load, but that could be just general internet connections issues. I have no problem with it otherwise. I haven't lost any of my saved data at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GET IT! It will help you in the long run, and I being to use it for social media has gotten my IG profile more hits and more likes. It pays to look professional and if you are an online entrepreneur like me. WordFly is for you. Take my advice - you won't regret it. I wish I had discovered it sooner. ALSO their support team is super nice if you have any issues or questions they respond fast and are there for you.

I'm solving confidence problems. WordFly with it's creativity and use to use tools and templates have made my business look confident and ready to sit in at any virtual meeting to help me achieve the work I need to get done.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WordFly
WordFly review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"Straight Forward and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It’s a great way to mass email a message via our marketing and development department. Whether it’s to inform about shows or our annual campaigns, it's an easy way to send something out that looks really put together. It's a lot more organizational friendly than MailChimp. MailChimp is for smaller organizations in my eyes and I feel like WordFly, as we work with it through Tessitura, is better for our larger scale organization.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit hard to customize in your own way. It's way more organized than MailChimp, but that leaves you with not much "free" control that you can have. Though, I appreciate its neat and 'rigid' format that it provides! Sometimes it is a bit hard to work with companies logos and addressing them correctly for our event invites. They look disproportionate via mobile view and it's tricky to get them aligned correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work at a large organization, I would recommend you to use WordFly. Lots of more options than the other mass mail services. Especially if you use Tessitura, it's a great way to link all your contact information for the mass mailing.

Sometimes we need to mass email 2,000+ patrons and we can do it all at once with WordFly. We benefit from the stats that WordFly gives us (bounce backs, who opened, who clicked, who looked at the whole email, etc) and we take those stats into consideration for our next email.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

WordFly review by Henry Y.
Henry Y.

"Not bad, but difficult if you don't know how to code"

What do you like best?

The layout looks clean. Using it is somewhat intuitive after the completing initial setup and templates. The social icons are nice. Ability to copy templates is helpful. The drag and drop feature is a nice start.

What do you dislike?

Requires coding knowledge may discourage beginner users. The HTML and CSS elements require finessing and seem to get jumbled up easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out before you commit.

WordFly syncs with Tessitura, our CRM. We use it for email blasts, auto membership renewal notifications, and donation receipts. Aside from the automation, the ability to create email lists out of the CRM is helpful.

WordFly review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Great Team, great product"

What do you like best?

The team cares about the users and the product. In that order, I believe.

What do you dislike?

I find some difficulty attempting to find meaningful fault. WordFly does increment through their product and its progress. That comes with trade-offs, as all actions do. Our company is in a similar position, so I find these increments, progressions and opportunity costs to all be acceptable.

The first business problem was affordable email sending services. The rest have been centered around making a non-Tessitura client have easier integrations and interactions with the service. We have massive lists and work with WordFly to optimize their flow.

WordFly review by David Geoffrey H.
David Geoffrey H.

"We love Wordfly"

What do you like best?

Wordfly is easy to use, continually developed with new features, they run excellent customer service and are generally a joy to work with.

What do you dislike?

The Pages feature roll out was much delayed and the implementation could offer more examples (eg. sample code for special activities, elevated events etc)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, affordable, continually updated.

Simple email communication platform.

WordFly review by Internal Consultant in Commercial Real Estate
Internal Consultant in Commercial Real Estate

"Customization at its finest!"

What do you like best?

Wordfly let's me use dynamic content to display text, images, or other elements based on our customer's interests, actions, or location. It's much more personalized so the customer feels like we are taking more individualized time to get to know their likes and needs.

What do you dislike?

Not a huge fan of the layout to be honest

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WordFly does not have any ads which is a huge plus because I feel like programs now spam their logo all over and it's in places that they aren't necessary and wordfly doesn't do that to you.

No problems. Benefits would include HTML code editing, as well as to text converter. They have spam testing throughout the program. I like that you can preview the inbox from several different outlooks

WordFly review by Meghan M.
Meghan M.

"Wordfly"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The price is what we dislike about WordFly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use for what it needs to be used for.You can easily switch between the mobile and desktop versions.The templetes they provide is the best part I think

We are using this product to create and manage our email and social media marketing campaigns. It has streamlined our process a lot.

WordFly review by User

"Great Email Platform for Arts Marketers"

What do you like best?

It integrates with our ticketing system, many other email service providers do not. It's also fairly simple to use.

What do you dislike?

It could be more streamlined. The process for us to access and edit subscribers isn't intuitive. It could be because of the integration with our ticketing system though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can build emails using either WYSIWYG or HTML.

We use Wordfly to email subscribers for our weekly email, promotional emails, and announcements.

WordFly review by User

"Versatile and integrates well with tessitura"

What do you like best?

Dynamic blocks, ability to pull lists from tessitura, reports.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could have multiple browsers. There are too many bugs - sometime the text looks really big in editor or the color doesn't appear right in an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good but has more options for customization which inherently makes it less user-friendly.

Mailchimp shut down our account because we were creating new lists for invitations. Wordfly makes this easier.

WordFly review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Easy to Use email and social media marketing tool"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily switch between the mobile and desktop views of your campaign.

What do you dislike?

There may be some limitations of a user does not know how to code, which can be problematic.

WordFly review by User

"MY experience with WordFly"

What do you like best?

It is the best software that help to solve the real time problems of their customers.it provides a well ordered manner by which we can writeour e mail more creatively

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike for now because it is very helpful in my business and helps me to earn a good profit

I have realised a lot of benefits as it creates our email in a well organised manner that it is very easy for others to read.

WordFly review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"My experience with Wordfly"

What do you like best?

It helps me a lot in my business.it is very easy for email verification and others can also understand it in a very easy way

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike because it helped me to earn a lot of profit in my business

I had heard my customers to say that it is very easy for them to understand the email because it organises the mail in a ordered way which is very easy to use.

"Wonderful"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to use. Outstanding for what I need it for.

What do you dislike?

Problems loading the software at times. Felt it wasn't up to date sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trying a new product never hurts.

Helps with customers alot.

Learning about WordFly?

* We monitor all WordFly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.