Wolfpack Digital Reviews & Product Details

Wolfpack Digital Overview

What is Wolfpack Digital?

We help global brands design, build and launch successful digital products! Wolfpack Digital is an award-winning agency based in Transylvania with over 50 tech experts, designers, and strategists, and over 50 developed apps up until now. Global brands reached out to us to design, build, and launch their successful digital products: from idea and strategy to app launch. Service Offerings -Product and Business Strategy; -Wireframing; -UI/UX Design; -Interactive Prototyping; -iOS app development; -Android app development; -Web development (Back-end & Front-end); -Project Management; -Quality Assurance; -App launch and Maintenance. Industries: fintech, IoT, healthtech, social, real estate, greentech, travel, transportation, entertainment, sports, etc. Awards -Wolfpack Digital hit the Clutch Top B2B Leaders of Eastern Europe 2019 rankings in Romania: #1 in the Top Web Developers; #3 in the Top B2B Service Providers; #4 in the Top Mobile Developers; -Best Software Development Partner 2019 national finalist of the Central European Startup Awards (CESA); -Winner of the Alpha Hub accelerator for one of our in-house healthtech startups. Wolfpack Digital is a ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified company for Information Security and Quality Management. Mobile iOS and Android apps crafted with Swift or Kotlin. Web apps built with Ruby on Rails and Vue.js, using Heroku, Kubernetes, DigitalOcean, Microsoft Azure, Docker Cloud, Amazon Web Services. Planning and managing of projects with Trello, Jira, Slack (for communication). Beautiful UX/UI Design and prototyping using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Marvel or InVision. Want to build an app together with us? Let's talk! Drop us a line: contact@wolfpack-digital.com We Byte!

Wolfpack Digital Details
German, English, Romanian

Wolfpack Digital builds powerful web and mobile apps.

Wolfpack Digital

Wolfpack Digital Screenshots

Wolfpack Digital Reviews

Showing 5 Wolfpack Digital reviews
Location
Already have Wolfpack Digital?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Wolfpack Digital developed a mobile app, working specifically on the backend. The team also did the UI/UX design and added functionality that allows for peer-to-peer (P2P) betting exchanges between users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Wolfpack Digital does a great job of understanding where their responsibilities are and where ours are. For instance, they understand that I am not a technical professional so they had to do a lot more work.

All the backend work was theirs and so were the technical decisions, the platform, the code, and the language. They did a good job of bringing me up to speed and educating me on the choices. Additionally, they internalized the idea very well.

Building an exchange is difficult. If I needed to explain every single concept, or if we had to wireframe every single detail, I think it would have been exhausting, much more time consuming, and more expensive.

At a certain point, I could tell that Gabriel and the team understood the idea. They corrected me when I was wrong, especially when it came to describing the market maker or the order flow.

Knowing that they really understood the app made me feel more comfortable that we didn’t need to wireframe or document everything; we were okay to move quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. The team has done really well. If anything, it would be nice, generally speaking, to get more updates from them in the form of a monthly email list about what is going on at Wolfpack Digital.

Although I follow them closely on LinkedIn where I can see all their photos and their growth as a team, I still think that a newsletter with updates would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure you understand what you are doing before starting this process and spend a lot of time working with the project manager. We took an approach where we invested a lot in just talking about how this was going to work.

I sent over Wikipedia pages on certain topics of the stock market because we were going to be mimicking them and I wanted to make sure the team knew what this was going to look like. I also showed them lots of different apps.

I would advise potential customers to invest the time upfront. People might be excited to start and may be too quick to pull the trigger sometimes. Take your time at the very beginning and talk about everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wolfpack Digital is our dedicated mobile development and backend shop. The app was designed to take advantage of a very specific opportunity in time. We aimed for one platform at the time because it was cheaper and Apple was a bit more particular.

We also knew that once we were regulated, there would likely be changes to the app, so it would be a lot easier to make changes to one app rather than both at the same time. Once the app is refined, the team will develop it for iOS.

The team has done the backend and the mobile app. Our product is a little more complex than most. It is essentially a fintech app in the sense that we need to maintain user account balances and update their balance after an event completes.

Furthermore, it is like an exchange. Traditional betting platforms present the odds, and a user can choose to either place the bet or not place the bet. Our exchange allows customers to place their own odds, and only if another individual is willing to take the opposite of the trade does the transaction go through.

Wolfpack Digital created the app such that it’s peer-to-peer (P2P) or, rather, a betting exchange. They did all of the UI/UX design. We worked together from day one to design the feel and the UX. This is the first version and we just launched at the beginning of June. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Area Sales Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired the team at Wolfpack Digital for creating our website www.transylvaniatrips.com . We wanted a fresh looking online presence that allow us to advertise our products and offer a user friendly option for potential customers to book our services (private tours in Transylvania). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being a startup, we had to work around a tight budget but still get the best possible result. I appreciate the flexibility, delivery time and even the business advices that I got from Wolfpack Digital. They are happy to participate in the brainstorming process and bring valuable ideas to the table when it comes to online innovation, helping to make every penny invested in the product worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, I was a little bit discouraged by their advices to focus on some main features of the website, instead of investing a lot of resources and trying to go for the perfect version. At the end I realised how this client oriented approach worked in my best interest and I have to thank the WD team for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I managed to stay in budget on this project working with Wolfpack thanks to their flexibility and customer oriented approach. We also took benefit from their experience in building mobile apps and websites and changed our initial design for the better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Wolfpack were tasked with the job of building 4 apps and a backend website from scratch. I had a concept and vision for how we wanted the software to look, sketching up very rough drafts for each screen. That led into a Skype call with them, during which we spent two and a half hours making a wireframe with Georgina (CEO, Wolfpack Digital). She was very helpful and recommended a few changes.

The app they build helps connect learner drivers and driving instructors together in real-time and since conducting our beta trials, we have continued to work with Wolfpack to improve based on our trial feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like their attention to detail and very detailed follow up reports on calls, work, estimations etc. It helps keep things clear and straightforward as you can always revert back and see what was discussed.

I love how involved they get in the project! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially, at the very start of our project, there were some miscommunications at the very start, but was quickly corrected and we didn't experience this again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Weather your starting from scratch or looking for somebody to take over your current development, I believe Wolfpack will be able to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are disrupting an outdated industry here in Ireland and a lot of it is based on regulation. Wolfpack want to learn and understand these regulations so they can help come up with solutions too.

If we ever have any issues or questions, they do there best to help. It is great how hands-on they can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CTO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had to build two iOS Apps with Wolfpack Digital and it went smooth. Apps were good and process is great, every developer is capable to fulfil the requirements but also to bring his small personal touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The way Gina and Adrian manage the project. When required, they jump in and solve every problem (including technical ones) at light speed! Also the structure of the code is good enough so that we could white-label it pretty easily! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have many customers, so if you need capacity now, today, it could get a bit complicated. But that's a pretty god sign isn't it? :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go there for an app that you cannot build, stay for the whole product management! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They develop and manage iOS Apps for us and one of our customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder | Build better software engineering teams for startups
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Creating a marketplace to hire talent easily and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the attention to detail, follow up and flexibility. The team really makes sure to keep you posted on posted, roadblocks or ask for feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of time to get used to working dynamics as we are in the U.S but once we figured it out it was all good. I appreciate the additional effort from Adrian and the team to accommodate their schedule to better serve us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Wolfpack digital is a great organization. I was very impressed by the founders and team!

The project management was excellent, and the quality of its developers is very high. I'd absolutely use their services again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We appreciate the high quality of their developers and project managers. We saved a lot of time in production as the team was able to get our goals and direction fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.