Wishpond Reviews & Product Details

What is Wishpond?

Wishpond is a platform of simple tools for lead generation and marketing automation used by more than 5,000 businesses: Landing Pages: Build, publish & A/B split test mobile-responsive Landing Pages in minutes. Website Popups: Convert more website visitors into leads with website popup forms. Forms: Embed Lead-Generation Forms on your website and blog. Contests & Promotions: Run Facebook Sweepstakes, Photo Contests, Instagram Hashtag Contests and more. Marketing Automation: Trigger personalized emails to your Leads based on their activity and personal detail. Email Marketing: Personalize your emails to each Lead based on any activity or personal details. Lead Management: Create Lists based on your Leads’ activity on your site & campaigns. Lead Scoring: Score your leads based on their activity and personal details to see which one are ready to buy. Lead Profiles: Get insight into your Leads. View their website activity, emails they’ve opened & more.

Wishpond Screenshots

1-50 of 69 total Wishpond reviews

Wishpond Reviews

1-50 of 69 total Wishpond reviews
Owner

"Horrible Customer Service from Accounts department"

What do you like best?

Quick response when contacting wishpond, customer service guys were nice and quick to help when something was hard to understand. Features were easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

No warning for trial period ending. Many email did not get a confirmation up till 4 to 6 hours later. (Primarily gmail accounts). Some European email addresses failed to confirm vote. Price is way to high for the service. Accounts department has no grace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Warn people about the trial period ending.

The call centre always responded immediate and kind. But it seems that the tech team and accounts team do not really bother to care about the users. I received no notification that the trial period was over and paid 580USD for a service that does not work correctly.

When contacting accounts requesting a refund (10 days after the money got taken out of my account) - I got told that regardless of the service failing, I was 5 days (!?) too late and because I still had 6000 conversions I was not eligible for a refund.

Reading other reviews on the web, I can see I was not the only one experiencing issues with their ruthless accounts team. To me, not something that is considered "customer friendly service".

Response from Alan Sheridan of Wishpond

Hi Lisanna,

I'm sorry you feel this way about your experience with Wishpond.

We do send a reminder about your trial ending exactly halfway through your trial. We sent this reminder email to you on April 26th.

We do have grace regarding refunds. As stated in our ToS:

"A full refund for the unused months on the annual plan may be issued if a refund has been requested or the account has been canceled within five days of the trial’s expiration date and the number of generated and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 20."

As you noted you had over 6000 conversions which would put you over this amount by quite a bit.

I have double checked with the developers. That issue you were experiencing with European email addresses has been resolved.

I'd love to help you get the most out of your Wishpond account. Email me at alans@wishpond.com and I will help with campaigns and marketing strategy. We could also discuss or other queries you may have.

Regards,

Alan Sheridan

Founder, Creative Director

"A go-to platform for my agency"

What do you like best?

TRANSPARENCY - Unlike a lot of marketing platforms, Wishpond actually does what it advertises. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive. And I am always confident that I won't be tricked into over-promised features and delivered value.

PRICE - I also like that pricing is so fair & there is no price gouging. I don't feel like I am being ripped off & the easy start-stop payment plans makes it easy to work with shifting client budgets without being on the hook to pay for a platform you aren't utilizing.

FLEXIBILITY - I love how customizable the platform is. I can essentially imagine a campaign/workflow and am never nervous that Wishpond won't be able to accommodate. There is a workaround or a feature for just about anything & I appreciate that.

SERVICE - No lie, upon contacting "chat" and being connected to Nick, I discovered he was the most informative, helpful Customer Service Desk/Support person I have ever spoken with in my entire life. I am 33. Give him a raise but don't take him away from his job. He's gold. I wish I encountered more people like him when I am in need of support & real answers. Bravo, Nick. And thanks to Wishpond for the great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be a little slow (ie downloading leads)

I would love a more robust, in-depth reporting dashboard

More design-friendly options would be great (better web fonts, cleaner more modern templates, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it.

A ton but the two biggest & most important are:

1. Being able to quickly execute digital + social campaigns without the need for a programmer or getting my clients IT department involved.

2. Being able to test, learn, & optimize methods of entry, lead generation, etc.

Product Marketing Manager
E-Learning

"Does Everything Pretty Well"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of campaigns that the software offers. It enables you to create landing pages, social media contests, and email followup sequences all in the same platform. I like clickfunnels as well, but with Wishpond, you get more features for your money with Wishpond. Overall, if you want a marketing platform that is just going to do everything you want it to (without bothering with 100 integrations), Wishpond is a great option for a great price.

What do you dislike?

I imagine that Wishpond is not as good with SEO as platforms like Wordpress. This is to be expected though, as that is not its primary function. I also haven't tried SEO with Wishpond, so I can't say for sure that it is lacking in that area. The software is more expensive than LeadPages and does not have as many options to choose from as Clickfunnels, although it has more features than LeadPages and clickfunnels at the same price point.

My company works with a lot of entry-level and intern-level marketers and Wishpond is a very easy platform for them to learn and master quickly. It helps them build campaigns and learn marketing concepts without jumping through all the hoops of a platform like WordPress.

Managing Director

"Extensive automation software that leaves little to be desired..."

What do you like best?

In a world where human tasking is slow and counter-productive in business, one of my favourite tools is Wishpond.

It is a relatively easy-to-use marketing automation software that makes drip campaigns, social media contests and lead scoring a painless process. Great for building your brand and email lists!

Compared to the other tools out there, Wishpond is very intuitive (even for non-techies) and the interface is easy on the eye — features I always hope for in any app.

The best part? It CAN be incredibly simple ... But you can ALSO go very complex and completely personalize your website for your visitors via its API. (See 'business problems solved', further below.)

The support team are also very helpful and reliable — which is another big bonus. Compared to other martech apps, they stand head and shoulders above.

What do you dislike?

Rarely, the interface can act clunky in certain sections (the same with most automation software) — although this is usually rectified quickly. If not, I just let the team know and they sort it...

There isn't much else to say here!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

— Ensure you have a good developer on your side if you want the best from this product

— As with any automation software, plan ahead and don't just expect to use it perfectly from day 1

— Lean on the support team if you need anything

Wishpond is the primary tool I use to collect, engage, and convert subscribers.

The primary reason I recommend Wishpond is its flexibility — it’s extremely adaptable; the API has been complexly used on my site to personalize the entire customer journey.

While ClickFunnels and Leadpages have their strengths, Wishpond is more of a multi-purpose all-in-one tool that also accommodates the whole email automation side, too (something not typically included in other platforms at the same price level).

For this reason (plus the API), it’s a very powerful piece of kit to own.

To sum up: I love Wishpond for its scalability, adaptability, simple user interface, and its many features — often provided separately in other platforms. I like one place, one price.”

Manager
Hospitality

"So Far, So Good"

What do you like best?

I love how exciting this feels. The end products from Wishpond seem very polished. They were so quick to start work on our first campaign and it was very easy to get in touch with my campaign manager. I especially love the many features available within the program, without the need to integrate any other programs. I may be able to cancel my email marketing program and merge everything over to Wishpond! So far, Wishpond has most of my needs covered and lots of "wants" that I hadn't expected. Customer service has been stellar.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say just yet. We recently signed on and have yet to really dig deep into the DIY aspect of Wishpond. I'm sure, as time goes on, that I'll find small things that perhaps I would like to see changed. However, if they're program maintenance is as dependable as their customer service, then I'm not too concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to ask the questions. You should walk away from any potential relationship with confidence that you understand everything discussed. If your rep doesn't want to take the time, then ask for someone else. I had a great experience with Dan and I hope all the reps at Wishpond are just as competent and patient.

We are a small (almost micro) business with hands-on knowledge. Trouble is, we haven't had much 'hands-on' with marketing. It's not something we went to school to learn. I enjoy adding skills to my portfolio, but when quick decisions need to be made, sometimes the learning curve is too slow.

Marketing Advertising Specialist

"Good marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I cherish Wishpond's simple UI. I had the capacity to utilize their delightful layouts to control me in making magnificent presentation pages and pop ups! I additionally like that you have the decision to simply utilize it on their servers on the off chance that you need, so you can simply get battles ready for action and don't need to stress over placing code into your own site.

What do you dislike?

I thought that it was precarious to make sense of where to put the spring up code on our site. We have wordpress, and I am not an engineer, so it was difficult to realize where to put that sort of code.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the free preliminary and simply test with somebody easy to begin. The Wishpond group is SUPER useful and responsive. They will likewise complete one-on-one preparing with you, which I utilized yet in addition utilized their talk highlight a great deal.

I'm endeavoring to find out about who our site guests and general gathering of people is. Along these lines, I'm utilizing wishpond to enable me to do lead age and accumulate information about those leads. We're working intriguing substance and testing out a couple of speculation about who we believe is on our site

Founder

"Totally disappointed & Payment issue "

What do you like best?

Nothing. The problem with Wishpond is they don't have any regards for their customers. We identified them as a potential service we would use for our eCommerce business & enrolled in the trial. For some reason, they have a trial for an annual subscription but not for monthly. We learnt that the hard way when we signed up for monthly service and later on realised that we were charged. Even after repeated discussion, they didn't agree to refund, even though it was just five days after the signup.

The excuse for not refunding the money was, we created a campaign, and it was performing really "good", so what if it is performing good. You should think this as a testament that your platform works and if the customer is happy, they will certainly subscribe. Actually, we shared the communication we had with Wishpond to our team and discussed what you should never do, so I would say we paid to learn how we should not treat our customers.

What do you dislike?

Coming to the "Good campaign" part

Basically, Wishpond provides a bunch of options/tasks that a subscriber can do to gain points in leader board and win the giveaway. The tasks are link subscribe to YouTube channel, follow Instagram profile etc. Now insight info is that they have no tracking if the task is complete or not. They just track the link click. Also, there is no way to track spamming. Although the campaign was working really "well" as per Wishpond team, the data was full of spams, invalid email ids, and bottom line useless.

Get leads by creating a leaderboard for our giveaway.

Response from Nick Steeves of Wishpond

Hi Saurabh,

I'm sorry you feel this way about your experience with Wishpond.

We don't have a free trial of our monthly plan, as you stated in your review, so there is no way that you could have signed up for a monthly plan and gotten a free trial. The free trial is only available on our annual plans, which you signed up for.

You signed up for our annual plan and were charged for it because you did not cancel before the end of the trial period, which is clearly stated in Wishpond's terms of service and on the billing page that you entered your billing information on, and received many participants in your campaign. As is stated in our terms of service:

We'd love the opportunity to continue working with you to help you use Wishpond successfully to grow your business. Please contact us at support@wishpond.com at anytime and we will help you with your campaigns and marketing strategy.

Best,

Nick Steeves

"Terrible customer relations"

What do you like best?

Nothing. We tried it once and decided it was not for us. They charged us for a full year and would not consider refunding our money.

What do you dislike?

One of my employees tried this for a trial period and then tried to cancel it and they would not refund our money. They pre-charged us for an entire year. I can understand not refunding the time it was technically used but they would not refund 1 cent of the whole. If you want someone who looks out for you and wants to run a fair business this is not the choice for you. Customers should always come first. Again, I can understand some sort of cancellation fee but charging for the whole year when we cancelled in the first months is unreal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not recommend if you want a company you can trust and who you feel will treat you right.

None. Would not recommend them at all. There have to be other honest options.

Response from Nick Steeves of Wishpond

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the service.

Can you please send your account's email address to support@wishpond.com and I can review your account?

Nick

Digital Marketing Executive

"Leading Marketing Platform "

What do you like best?

For marketers to create landing pages and contests, track leads, send emails and more.

I would recommend any marketer to use Wishpond as it is quite accessible and user-friendly. I make the most of it. It is beneficial for any blogger to create landing pages, email campaigns, popups for lead generation. It is not only helpful only for a blogger but for any business.

What do you dislike?

Well, It would be of great help if Wishpond can upload the beginner video for using marketing automation as I got stuck twice and then after few try and error method I understood the flow of marketing automation tool for my campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for marketers as one can create landing pages and contests, track leads, send emails, forms, and ads helping you to generate leads.

Quite easy to generate leads via landing page and pop-ups. When it comes to benefits :

1. Create your own Landing Page

2. Pop-Ups

3. Send Newsletter to your subscribers and even welcome emailers.

4. Customize your campaign with just a few taps (Make the most of Marketing Automation Tool)

5. Contest and Sweepstakes( Promotional Activity)

computer and managed technician

"Wishpond ideal tool for work"

What do you like best?

I like this product because it helps me to personalize the emails that it sends (and when it sends them) based on the activity of its clients. Marketing automation allows you to send emails at the perfect time, in addition to having a dozen email templates with mobile responsive capabilities designed to fit any industry, Wishpond simplifies the creation and publication of your email in minutes.

What do you dislike?

For now, I do not have any problems with the software. In fact, it worked for me, I am grateful for the benefits to my organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totally recommended, it is a wonderful product

in our organization we use it to use the information it has about its visitors to send segmented email campaigns. The segmentation of lists through their workflows really helps me keep my delivery optimized.

Chief Operating Officer

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love Wishpond's easy user interface. I was able to use their beautiful templates to guide me in making awesome landing pages and pop ups! I also like that you have the choice to just use it on their servers if you want, so you can just get campaigns up and running and don't have to worry about putting code into your own site.

What do you dislike?

I found it tricky to figure out where to put the pop up code on our site. We have wordpress, and I am not a developer, so it was hard to know where to put that kind of code.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the free trial and just test with someone simple to start. The Wishpond team is SUPER helpful and responsive. They will also do one-on-one training with you, which I used but also used their chat feature a lot.

I'm trying to learn about who our website visitors and general audience is. So, I'm using wishpond to help me do lead generation and gather data about those leads. We're writing interesting content and testing out a few hypothesis about who we think is on our site.

Director of Email Marketing

"Best ESP."

What do you like best?

Wishpond has, by far, the best customer service I've experienced in a ESP. My account rep and I text each other and when i need something done, or have a question, it is handled immediately no matter what time of day I reach out. This is extremely helpful to me.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the IP pool you are in, if there is high traffic that day, sends may take awhile to go out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised.

List segmentation through their workflows really helps me keep my sending optimized. Through a highly segmented list I see the highest level of deliverability and ROI.

"Excellent Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

The best wishpond feature I've liked up to this point is the customized pop up page that I use on my website landing page. I can create a beautiful pop ups that entice new customer leads..

What do you dislike?

the customer service in the Wishpond chat feature online is not great to deal. I would much rather perfer to deal with someone directly through email or on the phone to answer my questions or help with campaigns. I felt the chat customer service reps were not as friendly, and slower to answer you.

Lead generation via pop up campaign

Founder

"Great Product, Outstanding Service"

What do you like best?

It makes creating a Facebook contest much easier than some other platforms we have tried. The service is also great – it so often seems like support is reluctant to help, but these guys were eager to help us become better users of their product.

What do you dislike?

We've only been using it for a couple of weeks but really have not encountered any issues and have nothing negative to say.

Running Facebook contests, email sequences and other online marketing.

E-Commerce Expert || Social Media Specialist || GLAMOUR / Fashion / Beauty Photographer

"AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

User-friendly and easy to use interface for EVERY Platform I've tried so far!

When I first started my trial I was like ... OMG more things to learn! I felt a little intimidated. However, I had to come up with some creative and QUICK solutions and started right in with NO PROBLEMOS - Have had GREAT success so far and still have yet to open the courses they provide! LOL I'm sure there will be something NEW and fun to learn in there once I get around to it! Happy tho that I haven't even needed it. I did however use the live help chat A LOT and the Wishpond gurus were VERY HELPFUL AND EFFICIENT

Works well with facebook. Wishpond actually created it's own CONTESTS tab right in my business page! =) I love how Wishpond keeps surprising me with AWESOMNESS! Keep up the good work guys!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like about Wishpond service yet. I came across it by accident and use it for almost EVERY Marketing Campaign now! LOVE the INTERACTIVE CONTESTS!

E-com pop-up Sign-Up forms / Lead Generation / CONTESTS / Works AMAZING in EVERY Social Channel I've implemented it in. Wordpress BLOG - gives direct and easy to follow instructions how to plug in

"Terrible"

What do you like best?

They talked the talk, but they didn't deliver. I was so excited to start with them, but so disappointed the way they handled my business which ended up in ZERO results.

What do you dislike?

They delivered nothing. I started with them in December a year ago, the stuff I got from them was not suited to my beauty business at all. The manager was very nice, but didn't care at all about anything I was telling him. Finally they assigned a woman to deal with me which was much better. In April we went away, I put the whole thing on hold till I got back in May. I paid them for four months of work, they never even cared that the project was put on hold. Not one thing got put into action. I paid $1000 for nothing. When I asked them to honour their commitment they asked me to pay again. I don't know who writes their reviews for them, but this is NOT suitable for a small company. They have no integrity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would never recommend this company to anyone.

NO benefits what soever other than losing $1000

Response from Nick Steeves of Wishpond

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the service.

Nick

"Automations break down regularly, forms mess with Facebook Pixel, just a terrible experience overall"

What do you like best?

The LP and form builders are ok, but they're hard to use and bug out.

The tracking system would also be great if it didn't break down very often.

What do you dislike?

We've so far had to create 4 work around automations because their automations keep bugging or breaking down (we were once flooded with duplicate leads just because they opened an email, for example). It's been months since they first told us they'd fix them, got a bunch of extended ETAs since then, they're still not fixed.

If you duplicate a form and put on a different page, it will mix them up. We got tons of leads that didn't fire the Facebook Pixel because Wishpond is mixing the forms up and they go to the wrong page.

Also, to downgrade to a monthly plan after encountering countless issues that had us working on eliminating duplicates and coming up with creative ways to make this deeply flawed software work somehow, we had to send a lot of emails with no response, only to finally get the downgrade after we resorted to threats. Even though they'd normally respond in a day (with no solution, however), they took their sweet time responding to the downgrade emails.

So far, close to zilch.

Management Consulting

"Sophisticated app at a very reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I love that Wishpond is easy to use yet very affordable. It also has a variety of apps within the larger app, so integration is a non-issue.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if the export of data were easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an affordable, easy-to-use, sophisticated marketing tool, this is a great choice! Just be aware that getting data out of it (for analysis using Excel, etc.) can be pretty labor intensive.

I use it for email marketing, landing page design, Facebook pages, and surveys. I find it is a very reliable, easy-to-use app that allows me to create integrated campaigns very quickly.

Marketing Associate

"The Simplest Way to Create Effective Social Campaigns!"

What do you like best?

The variety of social campaigns and templates available, ease of generating/maintaining those campaigns. Creating A/B split tests offers the possibility to discover new preferences your customer base might have when it comes to shopping, browsing, interacting with your brand. The ability to edit a campaign while it's running lets us make adjustments and last minute calls based on immediate outcomes and any unplanned changes.

What do you dislike?

Folders to organize social campaigns would be a nice additional feature. Possibly adding a template that is nearly minimal and can be manipulated to match branding more closely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth the investment, even just for running social campaigns. My favorite feature is the ability to duplicate campaigns! Reduces the time it takes to create copy, as well as making it simple to improve upon and replicate already successful campaigns. Changes can be made while a campaign is active, which eliminates the need to re-post any shared content down the line. Support is so incredibly helpful! The Live Chat feature has saved me the stress of launching a campaign we're unsure of. Any emails I've sent in regards to platform issues or additional information on internal automation have been answered in a timely manner.

We're currently utilizing Wishpond's services to promote a new brand and gain new contacts across all social media platforms via use of the Sweepstakes campaign tool. Wishpond makes it easy to monitor our sweepstakes performance, integrate sharing, export leads/contacts, and get creative with our campaign aesthetics! We've seen great success with using these services in combination with our paid Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns.

Owner

"One of the best tools and information sources on websites, landing pages and internet marketing "

What do you like best?

I like building landing pages and websites with Wishpond and all of the information and tools are just outstanding..Wishpond works seamlessly with wordpress and I love it.

You can split test your landing pages or forms, to see which is performing best.

Wish Pond is always sending out new and exciting themes, and marketing tools and tips.

What do you dislike?

Threre is nothing that do not like about WishPond. Im going to upgrade soon, because I want access to all of the great tolls they offer.. I blemsguess my only problem is not having any problems

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation would be Go For It! You really cant go wrong with Wish Pond

I can make landing pages now in a snap. Easy to use and fun also.

I benefit from being able to make my pages look great for my clients.

I am building my portfolio up and soon want to go public in order to get more gigs

So far everyone loves my pages and want me to build them one too.

VP Product and Culture
Internet

"Easy to use software"

What do you like best?

The support is my favorite part about using wishpond. Whenever I have troubles building what I want, they are quick to respond to my requests.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if I'm using the software to its fullest extent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you talk to someone on their team to find out if you are getting the most of their service. There are a lot of ways to generate leads and wishpond can help with a lot of them.

I use wishpond for building out emailing marketing campaigns, and the landing pages associated with those. Basically ways to help us generate leads.

Digital Marketing Manager
Events Services

"Fantastic Contest Platform"

What do you like best?

I've been using Wishpond for over two years now and I really enjoy it. There are a plethora of templates to choose from for any given contest I wish to run on multiple social platforms. I like that I can change the artwork within each to brand it and run different campaigns for different purposes.

What do you dislike?

While initially I would say the price of WIshpond is a bit high, it does allow me to create multiple contests throughout the year - as many as I'd like. However, there is actually an additional cost above the annual fee when it comes to attempting to have a truly successful campaign -- due to the social platform algorithms, unless I put money behind my contests to boost posts and run ads, nobody sees the contest is live and conversions are small, if there are any conversions at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not necessarily utilize this product unless you're intending to run more than one contest a month. For the annual rate, you truly do need to be running 2-3 contests a month to get your money's worth.

What we're attempting to solve is attracting new leads as well as retaining those we've already captured by giving them opportunities to interact with us and win prizes throughout the year.

AD

"Would not recommend - please be sure before you purchase"

What do you like best?

I liked the different templates that we could choose from, only trouble was they didn't work within our wordpress

What do you dislike?

Awful support from the customer service team. Response time of around 6+ hours and lack of knowledge when it comes to the system. I am still trying to cancel and get my money back after making a year payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful before you purchase. Our experienced developer couldn't get their pages to work on our wordpress site and their support is terrible.

The templates didn't sit within our wordpress and we couldn't amend fonts and text sizes easily. It wasn't clear on buying the system how they manage their support portal and trying to get any help has been an ongoing issue, we've been trying to cancel the system for over a week now without any joy.

AR

"Stay away unless you want to miss deadlines, have ads with spelling errors and to be disrespected."

What do you like best?

There is nothing good about this company. Their immature staff thinks they can talk to people however they feel. They don'ttake constructive criticism well and are extremely disrespectful.

What do you dislike?

I had to fire them due to a complete lack of professionalism and many mistakes and missed deadlines. The worst was spelling errors on multiple posts that visitors negatively commented. Their response was that they are not responsible for spelling errors and it wasn't a big deal to them. I've asked my project manager and sales manger to connect me with their supervisors and they refused to connect me with their superiors. Save yourself the embarrassment and headache stay away at all costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay away. Wishpond assigns a representative to your account but the rep has too many projects which results in missed deadlines and ads with grammatical and spelling errors.

Nothing was solved, resolved or gained from working with Wishpond. It was a complete waste of time and we actually lost customers and revenue because they posted a campaign with spelling and grammatical errors.

☞ Founder
(Myself Only)

"Great results for my first campaign!"

What do you like best?

Creating a campaign was easy and straightforward. I created a sweepstake and provided the link on Twitter. I didn't expect that many conversions. This is a great product so far.

What do you dislike?

For now, I don't have any issue with the software. I had a question when creating my first sweepstake, but found directly the answer in their huge knowledge base.

Got many leads after a first campaign. The software has many options for creating marketing tools (landing pages, popups, forms, call to actions and promotions) and I have to dig into all of them + create social network-specific campaigns. I think that this is worth the price because they have many options with the available tools.

"Short-term (6 months) user review"

What do you like best?

Wishpond does everything we need it to. I particularly like the lead generation forms, there are a lot of default template that come in handy in different situations. Even ones which aren't readily created for our uses can be modified in under a minute to suit our needs. Pushing said forms into code to use on our site is extremely easy and works very well.

What do you dislike?

Our team had a few smaller issues getting started regarding our integration that required some intervention from the Wishpond team, however they were very helpful and worked with us on these integration errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider your use-cases and talk to their team. As long as you have a good understanding of what they provide, Wishpond is one of the better-valued marketing automation tools out there, especially for smaller companies.

Wishpond creates our lead generation forms for both our website and other web-based marketing collateral. We find it extremely helpful to utilize this seamlessly with our current forms of lead capture, and it provides us the details we need to push our leads into our sales pipeline.

Author
Writing and Editing

"I had a great experience my leads come in excellent with this software"

What do you like best?

I receive my leads in an easy to read format and it sends an automatic Thank you to my customers

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as of yet that I don't like about wishpond. If I were to upgrade to the paid version I am sure it would be even better .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this software for any company looking to automate marketing or lead capturing off of their website.

my leads are being captured and customers are satisfied

"First Rate Service"

What do you like best?

Wishponds service is fantastic and you speak with real people, both with on line chat, and quickly answered email with politeness and patience. You make contact with them as soon as you go onto the site, which is a great relief as I felt in a quandary about landing pages etc, but I was quickly put at ease.

Not being very adept with computers, I found the setting up a landing page fairly simple with the teams help and the instructional videos along the way. The site is straight forward to use and there is lots of useful information available about marketing and getting leads. I am fortunate to have found Wishpond.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site did grab things I didnt want, and the placements jumped to where I didn't want them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended

Landing pages and lead generation.

I don't know the benefits yet as I am just starting

Digital Strategist

"Great Lead-Gen Package"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to use and offers a range of inbound solutions to kickstart your lead gen activity. I've primarily used the pop-up campaigns that lead into a range of marketing automation workflows. But aside from that I know I'll utilise the social contests and landing pages in the near future.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I'm yet to find anything to dislike. I do suspect though as we lean more on Wishpond to implement inbound activities we'll be looking to see more solutions from Wishpond. But I have confidence that they have attention firmly on developing their offering.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the 14 day free trial. You'll see how easy is to implement and the scope of solutions it provides.

It really is a great foray for businesses of all sizes to start getting into landing pages, social contests, marketing automation and general lead gen.

Be sure to lean on their customer service team. They've been fantastic.

We're using Wishpond to help generate leads. One of the key benefits aside from the obvious is the ability to integrate pop-ups, landing pages, and marketing automation all from the one platform, where previously it took a few software solutions.

"Wishpond "

What do you like best?

The tool is pretty intuitive and easy to learn. The few times I've needed online support they were very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I'm not happy wiht.

My client likes to run sweepstakes on a regular basis. Wishpond has met all of our requirements.