WebiMax

WebiMax

4.8

WebiMax provides internet marketing services that include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Social Media, Website Design, Reputation Management, Lead Generation and more for their clients in different industries all over the world.

Work for WebiMax?

Learning about WebiMax?

WebiMax Reviews

Ask WebiMax a Question
Showing 22 WebiMax reviews
WebiMax review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"Great Marketing Company"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

WebiMax has helped me with a few different projects. SEO, PPC and assistance with bringing me more qualified leads. My lead volume has increased tremendously and I am now getting business from outside my typical targeted radius.

What do you like best?

My project manager brings a lot of knowledge to the project as he is heavily involved with my account. Whenever I need him, he is there to help. The quality in the leads and how well they convert. To top it all, I have been receiving calls and job requests from across the river in Philadelphia. This is a first for my business and I owe this success directly to WebiMax.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this project. They have been great since the start and have always been helpful all throughout the campaign. We have an interactive dashboard we can view but it is somewhat limited. It gets the job done but to see more would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this company.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WebiMax
WebiMax review by James Arthur R.
James Arthur R.

"Customer service is fantastic and they get the job done!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

They have build a couple of new websites and still do the maintenance and keep up of it too. Any technical questions I've had they're always very much helpful in answering them.

What do you like best?

I love their fast response rate and they know what they're doing when it come to websites. They'll get the job done!

What do you dislike?

That they don't offer other services such as handling social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They'll definitely get the job done for you and their repose rate is really great!

Saves me a lot of time on technical issues on our websites

What Digital Marketing solution do you use?

WebiMax review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Great People & Great Service"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We switched to Webimax from another "leading SEO & SEM" company a few years ago and haven't looked back. They now handle all of our needs.

What do you like best?

we have had a lot of great success in all areas which we have worked with them, but most impressive was that when we did hit a speed bump here and there, how well it was handled and not only corrected, but improved upon. That level of service is what we have come to expect from WebiMax

What do you dislike?

Other SEO companies that ripped us off in the past that didn't know what they were doing & got us penalized by google. Thankfully Tom D & his team at webimax took care of that for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be fooled by other companies. we almost went with them to begin with, and decided on another company, and it was a giant mistake. we should have used webimax from the start.

WebiMax review by Roxanne  C.
Roxanne C.

"Perfect Partner!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We use Webimax for Lead Generation for our highly sensitive business to consumer product primarily through Google Adwords

What do you like best?

I like the "skin in the game" partnership that encourages both Webimax and my company to focus on results. They have amazing tools that share our successes and opportunities in the digital advertising space. They focus on effective advertising versus broad approach and have data to back up their decisions. They move incredibly quickly when I provide feedback - continuous improvement generates higher quality leads for us.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them the chance to understand your business so they can recommend the best solutions.

WebiMax review by Jan T.
Jan T.

"The real deal, this agency goes above and beyond to help you succeed. Honest too! "

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

In-dept project involving a start up real estate search site with a new approach. The advice and direction that was provided exceeded our expercations and positioned us for success. The content inclusion recommendations and technical overview was thorough and helped us build out new sections that truly made a huge difference in the overall product and UX.

What do you like best?

The open communication and approach to sharing information in a educational manner. Best use of our budget to maximize results.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any issues with this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth the investment.

WebiMax review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Been in the marketing and branding business for 30 years and WebiMax is one of the bright spots."

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I have a cosmetic/ health related client and WebiMax has been crucial to their success. A crowded and very competitive marketplace (Raleigh/Durham/ Chapel Hill) and a target that relies on the web for marketing considerations. WebiMax responds to changes that need to

be made, sometime in the same day and I always feel like my firm has a marketing partner that has helped me capture additional business. I have been with them for two years. Interesting enough the first marketing manager was promoted and a younger more "web-savy" ad director decided to bring in her own web group; one she had used at her previous position. Long story short, in 3 months there was a 35% drop in business and the owner insisted one Saturday evening that I call my contact (right then) and Ryan got us up and moving by end of day on Monday. The business picked right back up and we are now breaking sales records. I am a marketing branding guy and have never felt so good about a decision I made to hire them, these folks are solid. If you are considering adding a partner to help with internet/ web based marketing, call WebiMax or call me. (Mike Sumner 704 747-5498)

What do you like best?

Quick, effective, good quality of work and they understand the business. It is also refreshing to have a rep that actually listens

to my concerns and if he does not have the answer to my questions he will get back with me.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were down here, I would enjoy taking them to lunch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do it.

WebiMax review by John W.
John W.

"The Dev Team is such a pleasure to work with."

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I work in the Interior Design field and needed help on a site to get to the correct target audience. They were great in their approach, and really understanding my needs. The development team and their project managers handled every situation perfectly, and it was such a seamless transition.

What do you like best?

The best aspect was working with the Dev team and understanding their process. It was great to get inspiring help for such talented people.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about this process that I had disliked. As I stated before everything was seamless and was stress-free!

WebiMax review by Crystal D.
Crystal D.

"Social Media and Online Reputation Management by Webimax"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Webimax has been promoting our business through social media ad creation and review management.

What do you like best?

I enjoy working with Webimax as they communicate with me effectively so that we can accomplish our goals without more work for our staff.

What do you dislike?

We have been with Webimax for about a year and I can't think of anything that stands out as something we don't like.

WebiMax review by Andrey T.
Andrey T.

"Ongoing Digital Campaigns "

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

WebiMax creates and manages cost-effective SEO, PPC, and social media ads and campaigns.

What do you like best?

WebiMax’s efforts have greatly increased both the number of leads that come in and overall sales.

What do you dislike?

They provided me with a bid that I found to be incredibly overpriced and time frame to build which is way too long.

WebiMax review by amy l.
amy l.

"Fantastic SEO and account management"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We have top ranking SEO thanks to Webimax. In addition, they are managing our Google Adwords, FB, Insta and Twitter campaigns and are results continue to improve.

What do you like best?

The customer service we receive is professional and responsive. 5 stars.

I appreciate and depend on their fantastic customer service/account management. Our contact executes our requests even if it's off-hours.

What do you dislike?

An accessible dashboard would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend. Great client service. Prompt, professional and responsive.

WebiMax review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"A great website builder!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

To create a website that can be used to learn more about my company and why they should look into becoming a lead for my company.

What do you like best?

The presentation and flow of the the information as it appears on sites pages.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer more color contrast and bolder emphasized text to highlight more important points.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To meet your implementation schedule you should have a reasonable understanding as to what you want to accomplish. Webimax will be a valuable resource to help you with the content presentation as well as content design and flow. The will adjust to your pace and launch schedule.

WebiMax review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Scalable, cost-effective lead generation"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We started working with Webimax after our first online lead generation partner failed miserably. They were able to dramatically reduce our cost per lead within the first couple months of our program, and more impressively, scaled with us to 20x spend over the proceeding 18 months

What do you like best?

Webimax was able to scale with our growth while maintaining an efficient cost-per-lead

What do you dislike?

Our pre-lead costs have gotten incrementally more expensive, but that is entirely to be expected with online advertising!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a shot! You won't be disappointed

WebiMax review by Gillian L.
Gillian L.

"Senior Consumer Marketing Manager"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Review monitoring, dedicated account management and review generation.

What do you like best?

Scott, our account rep, is wonderful. But the daily emails are great to know what we need to tackle each day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing with the platform itself; review generation is a hard nut to crack.

WebiMax review by Project Manager in Higher Education
Project Manager in Higher Education

"True experts in the field"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Lead generation. Online marketing. Developing our new web site (in progress).

What do you like best?

Results. Lead generation and our online marketing program is working very well.

What do you dislike?

Internal budget limitations. I see the value in their services and would like to eventually spend more with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My consideration was based on the realization that I would have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to employ staff members with the level of expertise that Webimax has. It was well worth our investment to partner with Webimax.

WebiMax review by Partner in Staffing and Recruiting
Partner in Staffing and Recruiting

"Wonderful Company"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I had Webimax help my company with SEO needs. Our business has boomed since retaining them! I have never seen such profit before, and it's all because of Webimax. I am beyond pleased with the results.

What do you like best?

I really love Webimax's social media pages. They are really informative and I enjoy getting to see the in's and out's of this company. Whoever runs them knows how to run them very well!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Excellent customer service, have never had a problem dealing with anyone. They have been super helpful through every step.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use Webimax! They are a great company to work with and you will see results!!!

WebiMax review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"We are pleased with the results"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We were looking to stimulate new lead generation opportunities for the firm through digital efforts.

What do you like best?

They are always presenting new ideas to help grow new lead opportunities. They are truly committed as a partner to achieve excellent results.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything at this time.

WebiMax review by Partner in Financial Services
Partner in Financial Services

"Skilled company bringing great results"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We moved forward with a small campaign with WebiMax to enhance our brand and reputation.

What do you like best?

The process each month is custom to what we need. We never get the same service as they provide custom recommendations each month to what we need. And on top of that, they deliver on what they say they will do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as the projects continue to impress.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a shot and they won't disappoint.

WebiMax review by Project Team Member in Computer Software
Project Team Member in Computer Software

"Professional and Prompt"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We were looking for an internet marketing firm to take us to the next level online. After reviewing multiple marketing companies, we chose Webimax and haven't regretted a day of it. They have greatly increased our SEO rankings and website traffic.

What do you like best?

Besides helping us meet and exceed our goals, our Webimax Account Manager is extremely prompt when we have any questions or concerns. He makes us feel like we are his top priority.

What do you dislike?

I had hoped to get more conversions from our PPC campaigns but we are still testing different techniques for PPC advertising.

WebiMax review by Project Team Member in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Project Team Member in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"WebiMax does a great job!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

WebiMax manages our social media platforms

What do you like best?

WebiMax is very responsive to our needs and understands our goals. Consistent monthly reporting along with strategy recommendations that assist in our efforts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a picture used does not match message, but this is rare

WebiMax review by Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising
Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Client to Agency Relationship"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We work with Webimax on an ongoing basis to tackle various projects. The reporting and roadmap that is given to us monthly is beyond helpful. I would highly recommend them.

What do you like best?

I love the almost instant communication between my rep and myself. It's a huge asset when trying to work on real time issues.

What do you dislike?

I am happy with their service. I would recommend.

WebiMax review by Project Team Member in Retail
Project Team Member in Retail

"Webimax delivers "

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

They helped with a media campaign and excelled.

What do you like best?

The one on one and I was able to speak with them anytime on the phone.

What do you dislike?

They were a little more expense than others.

WebiMax review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Execllent marketing partner"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Generation of sales leads in UK for our business

What do you like best?

Very responsive and never say no to anything until tested it

What do you dislike?

very little to dislike, other than time zones are very different

Learn more about WebiMax

WebiMax Videos

Learning about WebiMax?

* We monitor all WebiMax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.