WebiMax Reviews & Product Details

WebiMax Overview

What is WebiMax?

WebiMax is a leading digital marketing agency focused on results-driven marketing. Our digital marketing services include Reputation Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search (PPC) and much more. With over 50 employees in-house, WebiMax has the knowledge and experience to successfully manage digital marketing campaigns to deliver exceptional results.

WebiMax Details

WebiMax provides internet marketing services that include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Social Media, Website Design, Reputation Management, Lead Generation and more for their clients in different industries all over the world.

We founded WebiMax on the core principle to be a company that truly helps our clients grow their businesses by working with them more as a strategic partner rather than an outsourced vendor.

Top Reasons Clients Love Us:

Location
Already have WebiMax?
Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

WebiMax has enhanced Broadley's online presence tremendously to ensure that our brand is visible to the consumers who need us most. WebiMax has taken over the management of Broadley's SEO, PPC, website maintenance and most importantly lead generation. Since starting with Webimax, we have seen a 25% rise in new customers and an overall rise of 15% in billings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their team is forward thinking, responsive and always asking the right questions to understand our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing but great things to say about working with WebiMax and their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to working with WebiMax, Broadley's rankings, organic traffic and online leads were dismal. WebiMax's team significantly built up our SEO, page rankings, and Google Ads to create a better web presence and bring in more leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Digital Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

There are not many places you can turn for help protecting your brand in search. Luckily Webimax had the skillset and expertise often lacking in the SEO space, and they not only helped us solve our SERM headaches, but they improved our ranking on several choice keywords through a targeted backlinks project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

While their client relations and strategic work is great, I have to admit that what I like best is the results. We had some challenges we could not move the needle on, and Webimax came in and solved the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to complain about -- they deliver on their contracts, they don't try to upsell you, and they're super responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're currently working with Webimax to make it easier for people to discover our site when searching for certain keywords, and also to help clean up our search results on the front page of Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ER
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired WebiMax to assist with our reputation management online.

We had specific goals of shifting positive content that was relevant to our business to the first page of a search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WebiMax has a clear and concise complexion report that they provided every month with a Project Management summary that was easy to understand. There was always a key point person to walk you through any nuances and pivot if the need arose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really weren't in downsides to using WebiMax since their contract was also really flexible and it allowed us to use their services based on our timeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Our experience with WebiMax has been very genuine. They set out to achieve our goals and understood what we wanted to achieve. They hold themselves to a high standard which is appreciated. Our points of contact were always professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have managed to achieve our goals with our reputation online. What once used to appear on page one of a google search has been shifted to page 4/5. More relevant content is now served up which has assisted with our brand image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Producer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They have build a couple of new websites and still do the maintenance and keep up of it too. Any technical questions I've had they're always very much helpful in answering them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love their fast response rate and they know what they're doing when it come to websites. They'll get the job done! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That they don't offer other services such as handling social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They'll definitely get the job done for you and their repose rate is really great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me a lot of time on technical issues on our websites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Haran of WebiMax

Thank you so much for your review, James. We really appreciate it. If the need for social media does come up again, please let us know. We can certainly handle your social media marketing needs. Thank you!!

PP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Webimax helps us out with general SEO services, PPC management, and writing a monthly blog post. In the past, they've helped us out with creating some new webpages as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We've formed a great relationship working together for the last four years. It's great that we can always email them and ask for consulting advice on website projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like most SEO firms, the writing we've gotten back from them is sometimes mechanical and feels like it was written more for the algorithm than for people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started using SEO services when we created a new website. In that time, nearly every keyword we've focused on has had positive movement. We've also had much better PPC cost per click while also getting more leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Truck Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hire Webimax to help maximize our Facebook page. They continue to go above and beyond each month to give us exactly what we need to draw attention to out site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are extremely helpful so easy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I dislike about the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have more than tripled the number hits on our Facebook page thanks to Webimax. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Architectural & Design Specialist
Architecture & Planning
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I work in the Interior Design field and needed help on a site to get to the correct target audience. They were great in their approach, and really understanding my needs. The development team and their project managers handled every situation perfectly, and it was such a seamless transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best aspect was working with the Dev team and understanding their process. It was great to get inspiring help for such talented people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about this process that I had disliked. As I stated before everything was seamless and was stress-free! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

WebiMax has helped me with a few different projects. SEO, PPC and assistance with bringing me more qualified leads. My lead volume has increased tremendously and I am now getting business from outside my typical targeted radius. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My project manager brings a lot of knowledge to the project as he is heavily involved with my account. Whenever I need him, he is there to help. The quality in the leads and how well they convert. To top it all, I have been receiving calls and job requests from across the river in Philadelphia. This is a first for my business and I owe this success directly to WebiMax. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this project. They have been great since the start and have always been helpful all throughout the campaign. We have an interactive dashboard we can view but it is somewhat limited. It gets the job done but to see more would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We switched to Webimax from another "leading SEO & SEM" company a few years ago and haven't looked back. They now handle all of our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

we have had a lot of great success in all areas which we have worked with them, but most impressive was that when we did hit a speed bump here and there, how well it was handled and not only corrected, but improved upon. That level of service is what we have come to expect from WebiMax Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Other SEO companies that ripped us off in the past that didn't know what they were doing & got us penalized by google. Thankfully Tom D & his team at webimax took care of that for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't be fooled by other companies. we almost went with them to begin with, and decided on another company, and it was a giant mistake. we should have used webimax from the start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

WebiMax creates and manages cost-effective SEO, PPC, and social media ads and campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WebiMax’s efforts have greatly increased both the number of leads that come in and overall sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They provided me with a bid that I found to be incredibly overpriced and time frame to build which is way too long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

To create a website that can be used to learn more about my company and why they should look into becoming a lead for my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The presentation and flow of the the information as it appears on sites pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer more color contrast and bolder emphasized text to highlight more important points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

To meet your implementation schedule you should have a reasonable understanding as to what you want to accomplish. Webimax will be a valuable resource to help you with the content presentation as well as content design and flow. The will adjust to your pace and launch schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Webimax for Lead Generation for our highly sensitive business to consumer product primarily through Google Adwords Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the "skin in the game" partnership that encourages both Webimax and my company to focus on results. They have amazing tools that share our successes and opportunities in the digital advertising space. They focus on effective advertising versus broad approach and have data to back up their decisions. They move incredibly quickly when I provide feedback - continuous improvement generates higher quality leads for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give them the chance to understand your business so they can recommend the best solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director/Founder
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In-dept project involving a start up real estate search site with a new approach. The advice and direction that was provided exceeded our expercations and positioned us for success. The content inclusion recommendations and technical overview was thorough and helped us build out new sections that truly made a huge difference in the overall product and UX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The open communication and approach to sharing information in a educational manner. Best use of our budget to maximize results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any issues with this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have a cosmetic/ health related client and WebiMax has been crucial to their success. A crowded and very competitive marketplace (Raleigh/Durham/ Chapel Hill) and a target that relies on the web for marketing considerations. WebiMax responds to changes that need to

be made, sometime in the same day and I always feel like my firm has a marketing partner that has helped me capture additional business. I have been with them for two years. Interesting enough the first marketing manager was promoted and a younger more "web-savy" ad director decided to bring in her own web group; one she had used at her previous position. Long story short, in 3 months there was a 35% drop in business and the owner insisted one Saturday evening that I call my contact (right then) and Ryan got us up and moving by end of day on Monday. The business picked right back up and we are now breaking sales records. I am a marketing branding guy and have never felt so good about a decision I made to hire them, these folks are solid. If you are considering adding a partner to help with internet/ web based marketing, call WebiMax or call me. (Mike Sumner 704 747-5498) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick, effective, good quality of work and they understand the business. It is also refreshing to have a rep that actually listens

to my concerns and if he does not have the answer to my questions he will get back with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were down here, I would enjoy taking them to lunch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Webimax has been promoting our business through social media ad creation and review management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy working with Webimax as they communicate with me effectively so that we can accomplish our goals without more work for our staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have been with Webimax for about a year and I can't think of anything that stands out as something we don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We started working with Webimax after our first online lead generation partner failed miserably. They were able to dramatically reduce our cost per lead within the first couple months of our program, and more impressively, scaled with us to 20x spend over the proceeding 18 months Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Webimax was able to scale with our growth while maintaining an efficient cost-per-lead Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our pre-lead costs have gotten incrementally more expensive, but that is entirely to be expected with online advertising! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give them a shot! You won't be disappointed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Lead generation. Online marketing. Developing our new web site (in progress). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Results. Lead generation and our online marketing program is working very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Internal budget limitations. I see the value in their services and would like to eventually spend more with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

My consideration was based on the realization that I would have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to employ staff members with the level of expertise that Webimax has. It was well worth our investment to partner with Webimax. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Review monitoring, dedicated account management and review generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Scott, our account rep, is wonderful. But the daily emails are great to know what we need to tackle each day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing with the platform itself; review generation is a hard nut to crack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking to stimulate new lead generation opportunities for the firm through digital efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are always presenting new ideas to help grow new lead opportunities. They are truly committed as a partner to achieve excellent results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We moved forward with a small campaign with WebiMax to enhance our brand and reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The process each month is custom to what we need. We never get the same service as they provide custom recommendations each month to what we need. And on top of that, they deliver on what they say they will do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as the projects continue to impress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give them a shot and they won't disappoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PS
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had Webimax help my company with SEO needs. Our business has boomed since retaining them! I have never seen such profit before, and it's all because of Webimax. I am beyond pleased with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really love Webimax's social media pages. They are really informative and I enjoy getting to see the in's and out's of this company. Whoever runs them knows how to run them very well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Excellent customer service, have never had a problem dealing with anyone. They have been super helpful through every step. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely use Webimax! They are a great company to work with and you will see results!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have top ranking SEO thanks to Webimax. In addition, they are managing our Google Adwords, FB, Insta and Twitter campaigns and are results continue to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service we receive is professional and responsive. 5 stars.

I appreciate and depend on their fantastic customer service/account management. Our contact executes our requests even if it's off-hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An accessible dashboard would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommend. Great client service. Prompt, professional and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped with a media campaign and excelled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The one on one and I was able to speak with them anytime on the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They were a little more expense than others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking for an internet marketing firm to take us to the next level online. After reviewing multiple marketing companies, we chose Webimax and haven't regretted a day of it. They have greatly increased our SEO rankings and website traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Besides helping us meet and exceed our goals, our Webimax Account Manager is extremely prompt when we have any questions or concerns. He makes us feel like we are his top priority. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had hoped to get more conversions from our PPC campaigns but we are still testing different techniques for PPC advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

WebiMax manages our social media platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WebiMax is very responsive to our needs and understands our goals. Consistent monthly reporting along with strategy recommendations that assist in our efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a picture used does not match message, but this is rare Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.