Vistaprint Reviews & Product Details

What is Vistaprint?

Vistaprint is focused on giving the 50 million micro businesses around the world a chance to make an impression and stand out with professional marketing products and services at an affordable price.

Vistaprint Profile Details

1-50 of 304 total Vistaprint reviews
Theatre Arts Instructor
Higher Education

"Easy Product Solutions"

What do you like best?

Part of what makes Vistaprint so great for me and my business is the easy user interface for designing products. With so many ready made templates or blank products ready for my logo, it really makes branding and marketing a breeze for any small business or individual needing professional materials.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike, but at times quality isn't quite up to par if you are only purchasing their basic options or deals on "standard" products like business cards. Sometimes the lettering and image quality isn't quite as crisp unless you are willing to shell out for more premium products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vistaprint is great for quick marketing solutions, but know that at times you get what you pay for. Consider paying more for non-standard paper quality to ensure your materials look top notch.

Vistaprint is my first stop shop for business cards and brochures. It really makes obtaining marketing materials an easy task when you are a smaller business and maybe don't need more than 500 of something.

"Awesome service, affordable pricing"

What do you like best?

While I do like to use local printers in my area, the prices that VistaPrint offers just can't be beat when you take into consideration that you get to use their online design tools to design the print materials, and have them shipped right to your door for what typically ends up costing 30-40% LESS than a local printer! Especially when you use their Pro Advantage service which provides additional discounts on their products. For items like business cards and postcards, they can't be beat. The main advantages to using them besides the price, is a) their online design tools, which let you use their pre-built template designs and customize them to your liking. This means even people who aren't designers can create something that looks great, and do it themselves. Local printers don't offer this, you usually have to bring a finished design to them or pay their designers at a costly hourly rate, and b) you don't need large quantities. For example, you can get 1 printed tshirt made, and have it shipped to you. Local printers usually have minimums of 20-50 shirts.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say about VistaPrint. There have only been a handful of times out of hundreds of orders I have placed, where something was not 100% to specification, such as a business card or postcard marketing material that arrived slightly cut off alignment. In all cases, I called VistaPrint and they re-printed the order and shipped out the corrected version at no charge. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can call them to get anything resolved with no issues and hassle-free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're not a designer and would like to get professional quality business marketing material made, definitely give VistaPrint a try. They usually have promos running for 500 business cards for $10 so you can try them out.

I've personally been using VistaPrint since 2011. I have their "Pro Advantage" account which provides an additional discount on products, for an annual membership fee. I was looking for a service that allowed customization of tshirts and print materials for my business, when I came across VistaPrint through an online review. This was a while back when they were a much smaller company, VistaPrint has grown tremendously since then and now offers a massive array of products to choose from. They are incredibly affordable for business cards, postcards, and vinyl banners. They have expanded into promotional products as well (pens, mugs, umbrellas, etc). At first, the quality of their business cards were quite average, but it has increased over time and they have released new types of paper stock options that are thicker, similar to their premium competitor Moo.com but at a fraction of the cost. I am very satisfied with their service and have used them for many client projects for my marketing agency.

(Myself Only)

"Excellent prices and fast turnaround"

What do you like best?

I love that I can depend on Vistaprint for great pricing for our business cards and they will arrive in a timely manner. They always have some kind of sale or promotion going on so the pricing is always good (better than anything I have been able to find locally). I also love how easy it is to create professional looking business cards even if you don't have the software (or the know-how) to do it yourself. And if you do, all the better. It is just very simple to create a good-looking product that we are happy to hand out to customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, we have only had positive experiences with Vistaprint.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are always Vistaprint discount codes online somewhere. Use them! You can usually get some pretty good upgrades.

I have been able to create professional looking business cards for our various businesses simply and easily, and can come back months later to print more of them as all my information is saved in my account. The turnaround is fairly quick and the prices are great. We had one incident where I accidentally put in the wrong phone number but didn't find out until we received our 500 business cards. Vistaprint customer service happily fixed it for us and sent us our new cards free of charge!

Marketing Manager

"Great Price and Service"

What do you like best?

I love that Vistaprint makes it easy for me to cut out the middle man in the printing process. Unless it's a very complicated job, I can design and order in such a short time. They have all the templates conveniently found online and they even have a team that will double-check your design, free of charge. I've also had great experience with their customer service - if something is ever wrong, it will always be fixed free of charge.

What do you dislike?

The only think I would say I dislike is that the printing isn't very high quality. For example, I would not order my personal business cards through this site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great customer service and reliable products - try it out and you can't beat the quality for the price!

We are able to get a wider range of marketing materials on a budget, which means we can have more targeted marketing materials as well.

Administrative Assistant
Religious Institutions

"High quality business products fast! "

What do you like best?

I love the number of options for customization offered within the huge selections of products to make your business stand out! The ease of uploading and customizing a design is superior to other sites. Vista print gives you clear guidelines while on their site virtually eliminating mistakes. After your design is complete they ship fast and the quality is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The selection of items can be somewhat overwhelming on where to start, but for most people having so much to chose from is a positive. Some of their templates are a little too clunky for my taste but other than that they are on the right track. For some users creating a high-quality logo image might be challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do some comparison shopping, but you will come back to Vistaprint! Watch for coupons, especially as a first time user. They offer GREAT free deals!

High-quality business cards and other promo materials for a fraction of the cost of other retailers. I was able to order a banner for a trade show and have it in- hand in a short time frame giving me more visibility at the trade show. Having great professional business cards and logo items for giveaways at a low cost has really increased my visibility.

Content Development Manager
E-Learning

"Vistaprint Quality Printing on a Budget"

What do you like best?

They offer discounts all the time for new and returning users, as well as additional incentives to keep you coming back.

What do you dislike?

Their site can be a bit buggy with not letting you upload certain artwork (i.e. the upload will be successful, but it won't allow you to preview it). It's also not the easiest interface to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best places to get quality stuff. Other places will have higher costs (and yes, much higher quality for most things) and more variety in what you can do, but if you're looking for regular, everyday good for business things, this is the place.

We order business cards from them all the time. It's simple to create, order, ship, and reorder what we want, whenever we want it. They offer discounts and incentives to regular customers, and they way they promote other product options to you afterward is helpful at times because there are often other things that we didn't realize we'd need until we saw them. It's the small things, like asking if I want business card holders for the cards I ordered, that really have an impact.

Graphic Designer

"Excellent Product, Issues Resolved Quickly"

What do you like best?

The print quality and services they offer have really expanded over the years. They now offer a number of options that were previously only available with higher end or larger quantity printers, and the print quality seems to have improved over the years as well. For the price, I haven't found a better option for things like business cards and other marketing collateral.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional printing errors, as I would expect with almost any company. My last order had a sleeve of cards that were not mine. I found out a bit after the fact with this, but Vistaprint support was really professional and great with getting me new cards (express shipped) at no cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your files are print ready, it's quite simple to do yourself. Most people even with limited graphics experience should be fine using their interface. Their chat is also very helpful if you have questions about specific products.

Business card printing for a small business- I use them to hand out to those I meet, but being an online retailer, also package them with orders. I've gotten a number of comments asking me where I've gotten them as well- the design and product looks top notch.

Marketing Communications Consultant

"VistaPrint quality review"

What do you like best?

VistaPrint is best for its ease of use through their variety of choices in print. I can always find new ideas for marketing my company with VistaPrint.

What do you dislike?

As a partner to VistaPrint the value is not there. If a one time consumer can get 40% off with the ever abundant discount offers available then I should not have to pay $75 each year to get up to 60% off. Their loyalty partner program is not adequate to put them first when ordering my print products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be mindful of the abundance of discounts Vistaprint offers. Never pay full price, unless you really want to, for their products. VistaPrint will always try to get you to purchase more items in your basket, be mindful of the digital products because they are not VistaPrint's specialty and do not meet their match of competitors.

If I need business cards fast I can surely get them within a week. But having this option available I can take care of my clients needs without fighting with a local vendor who needs two weeks minimum. And reordering is even easier.

Freelance Graphic Web Designer
Graphic Design

"Works for simple printing needs"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint can be a simple solution for very basic projects that don't need to stand out. If you are working on something very barebones and need large a quantity to be printed, this could be your answer. There are many discounts and sales offered often enough that help bring the cost down if the project is not so basic. Also, Vistaprint offers a lot more to print on such as cups and shirts.

What do you dislike?

The prices are not straight forward and when you need to add simple things like a banner attachment or a back side to your business cards, you add more charges. The prices seem competitive with other printing companies but if you are not doing a simple one sided print, you quickly learn all the extras start to add up. The quality and presentation also does not compare to the competitors and often end up paying more for less. They do offer a lot of variety of items to print on but it seems like the lack of focus is on the paper products and their quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't need anything fancy, Vistaprint may be your answer. Just make sure you enter all your needs for the project before you compare prices with competitors because the base price for each product can start to rise quickly. Also, look out for discounts (I find them offering discouts often).

For simple projects, Vistaprint can be a cheaper solution. Also good for promotional items such as cups, magnets or shirts.

Owner / Designer
Arts and Crafts

"The Bench Mark for online quick custom printing"

What do you like best?

It's Vistaprint - quite likely the largest online printing company right now as far as web presence. Truly a one stop shop for many of the items needed for small business and non-profits. Beyond the normal business cards, offers reasonable rates for promotional items, signage, and other special needs. Often the first place I check when I need anything.

What do you dislike?

The coupons can be a little silly. I like Vistaprint a lot, but I often find myself waiting for "the next coupon" which might save a bit more. Wish the prices were more set because there is always a discount of some level. "List price" means very little.

Sometimes, like any web-based option, upload pictures do not look correct on screen even though the file is of sufficient quality.

Shipping can be slow without premium upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic company. Watch for deals. On any given day they might or might not be the best price, but the consistency is nice.

Need for quality, custom printed items. Uniformity of produced products (i.e. brand mark matches across business cards, promotional items, letterhead, etc).

Business Owner
Cosmetics

"Love Them!!!"

What do you like best?

I have been receiving the promo box and it is just amazing from the perfect designs to the products they send. Things I’ve been wanting to buy anyways but was worried that it wouldn’t work for me. Now I get a chance to try them out and order if I chooose. And the $10 gift card each month helps when I do need to order anything

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found anything yet. I love everything I’ve ever ordered from them. When I had a small issue they fixed it immediately, when I had a return they made it simple and easy to do. Nothing at all do I dislike about them!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the promo box. It is perfect when you want to test out new products but are not ready to pay for a entire order

Advertising, marketing, from business cards to thank you cards I send to all my clients and T-shirt’s for work, to banners for events they have provided everything I need for my business and its branding

Regional Sales Manager
Financial Services

"Be prepared to be disappointed on your first order, highly satisfied on ever order after."

What do you like best?

Cheap cheap cheap, when I need Business Cards and Marketing Materials on the fly for super cheap, I go here. Delivery is fast, coupons are always being handed out. Cheaper and faster than my local printers, I live in LA and my guy Burbank puts in my in last on the que when the movie studios put in a large order, then I go to VIstaPrint to by pass the wait.

What do you dislike?

There's a learning curve with designing and building your own marketing materials. FIles won't fit, too large, too granular, offset, colored lines on the bottom of the piece that you didn't anticipate. All that being said, once you know the rules and realize the cheapest options produce flimsy products and getting better quality paper and printing is well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be upset if you cheap out and don't like the quality. Be prepared to learn some design tricks of the trade in order to make it right, if you don't have time for it then go with a local shop.

Fast, cheap marketing materials for my business.

Executive Assistant
Events Services

"Easy Peasy - Fast and NOT Cheesy!"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to go online and create beautiful items for our business at such a reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

I've always thought they could do a little better on the shipping - both time-wise and price-wise.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vistaprint continues to improve every year and add valuable business (and non-business) options to their portfolio of products. Their prices are very good, they guarantee their work, and the quality of their products is excellent.

Business related items - cards, shirts, hats, magnetics, calendars - anything that we need for marketing of our business is easy to create. One benefit that was realized was creating magnetic calendar and leaving them at a few businesses around town. People love a magnetic calendar and didn't realize that we existed - so we garnered some more customers.

Senior Environmental Specialist
Environmental Services

"Easy Way to Create Professional Business Essentials"

What do you like best?

I like that Vista Print makes it very easy to create everything from business cards to stationary and custom pens that are professional looking and best of all - that cost a fraction of what it would cost to have custom products made by a printer or third party company. I like that Vista Print has thousands of templates that make it even easier to create custom products.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the advertisements that you get bombarded with when using Vista Print. They continuously try to upsell you when you are on the Vista Print website. Even when you are attempting to finalize a purchase, you have to go through numerous amounts of advertisements before you can get to the point of checkout. This actually ends up making the process take longer and can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Vista Print for any company that is looking for custom, professional business stationary and products at only a fraction of the cost you would pay to have third party companies design and create these products for you. It is easy to use and the templates are easy to customize and edit. Vista Print offers tips and instructions throughout the design process to help you get the most out of what they offer.

Vista Print has saved my company a lot of time and a ton of money. By not having to work with a third party printing company to convey what we want and proof designs, we are able to put our time in to tasks that are more important to our bottom line. Also, since Vista Print charges a fraction of what third party companies that design products for you charge, it has saved us thousands of dollars - something that is extremely important in the state government sector and really, something that is important for any type of business.

Project Manager
Market Research

"Vistaprint is AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint has numerous products and services offered and are super affordable. They're customer service is very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

To edit any part of the templates for cards was very cludgy and didn't allow for easy editing or movement. Also, once you clicked a design and wanted a different color that was offered for the design, you had to go back to the design selection on the previous page and click on another color to before getting the color you want. There's no choice of color selection once you are in the design editing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! If anything goes wrong, their customer support is always available to help make it right.

Made postcards for my business and it helped me save a lot of money compare to other sites.

UT

"Absolutely amazing experience of Vistaprint."

What do you like best?

I don't know where to start. I wanted to make customized Diaries for someone special and very close to me, i tried bunch of websites but either they don't allow you to customize or site don't support your designs. At last i tried Vistaprint. It is absolutely amazing website to customize Business cards, diaries, different kinds of stationary and so more. I chose to customize Diary, they gave perfect space to customize and allow us to print whatever we want on front, back and also inside. They allow you to put your personal pictures Texts and everything. If photo is in low resolution site will inform us at a time, will sharpen low resolution pictures and also will inform to change if it is too blurry. Website itself will tell us to make changes if there is any. They allow to customize fonts , colors and everything. In short it is the best customizing experience i ever had. And about delivery i have no words. Express delivery in almost 48 hours and it was free of cost.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there is nothing i can point a finger at. Absolutely amazing experience. Fast service , very easy website and user friendly and express delivery. Quality of product 10 out of 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best. Give it try and i promise you will not regret it ever.

Rather than business it was little personal too. But for business it is best. Making business cards , customized shirts, stationary. office things and all it is the best. Price is very good. Service and quality is amazing.

UP

"Always receive quality products and good service"

What do you like best?

I like that they offer a 40% discount to nonprofits whenever I call, and the process to get the discount is quick and easy. Can't beat the prices , and it's very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that the design features aren't outstanding. Not a big deal, but I almost always upload my designs from Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's super valuable to have partnerships with local printers, but I think having Vistaprint up your sleeve for quick projects is very helpful. I always compare the quote from my local printer with the cost on Vistaprint and find that 7 times out of 10, I end up going with VistaPrint. I've always had great experiences when calling to get questions answered - very quick, friendly service. Also, if you work for a nonprofit, call and ask for a nonprofit discount. It can range from 33-40% off, and they remote into your account to add it, so it is very simple. They have the absolute best prices for business cards and I always use VistaPrint to buy custom thank you letter in bulk, both personally and for my organization.

Lower printer costs. Increased flexibility and ease with being to order products and get them quickly with little fuss.

Sr Events Specialist

"My go to printer for quick tradeshow handout cards"

What do you like best?

Love the quick turn-around and simple to use formatting for someone that doesn't have graphics background. Quantities are available in good varieties so that if I do have a few copies leftover I don't feel like I'm throwing away a lot of resources.

What do you dislike?

Shipping costs sometimes feel a little much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend giving Vistaprint a try. They are very easy to use, offer discounts frequently and allow for different styles of proofs.

We often want show specific handouts for our trade show booth. I can go to the Vistaprint website and start with a little bit of information and graphics and put together a postcard of varying sizes for giving away at trade shows without concern of recycling leftovers.

Owner

"One-stop shopping for print marketing collateral"

What do you like best?

Simple, straightforward ordering of business cards and promotional postcards — which is what I've used them for so far. I know I could order from local print shops, but I didn't have time to create original artwork, so I repurposed the available templates for both my business cards and my promotional postcards.

What do you dislike?

With so many options, it sometimes feels overwhelming. More guidance on what marketing collateral is best to use for specific types of marketing channels would be helpful. Quick, short video tutorials to help me up my marketing chops would be super-helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a basic marketing plan that looks at all the different communications channels you'll be using to reach your prospects to generate high-quality leads.

High-quality print marketing collateral to hand out at networking events and leave behind on customer calls.

Director of Sponsorships

"Business card printing"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using Vistaprint's site, especially when comparing prices and quantities. I love that there is always some type of coupon available - every business owner likes to save money

What do you dislike?

Once I tried to upload a PDF file and could not make it compatible with Vistaprint. I had to redo the document in Adobe Illustrator which was frustrating. I did not reach out to service on this for time constraint reasons but it didn't make sense to me why it wouldn't work.

Printing business cards and other small flyers to use at shows, in packaging and promotional materials

Merchant Broker

"Everything Is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Everything is laid out in a way that even people who are not great with computers and websites can figure it out. Its just easy!! I am using Vista Print business email services and I cannot believe how great it is. It is hands down the easiest email service that I have ever used for work plus the features are amazing. If you do not know about all the services that they offer then you are wasting time and money. Sign up today!!!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely Nothing! The website is easy to navigate and signing up is a breeze. Everything about Vista Print is great so I have nothing to complain about

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save your business money and sign up asap!!!

It's a one stop shop for all my work needs instead of going from place to place and spending more money.

Adjunct Researcher
Higher Education

"A great tool for marketing your small business"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint is great because they offer so many different services to their customers. My favorites are the business cards, but I also intend to use their promotional offerings because they don't have minimums (or have much smaller ones) compared to other printing services. The promotional goods that Vistaprint sells are in line with many other promotional marketing companies, but the thing that makes them stand out among those companies is their other marketing offerings such as flyers, business cards, stamps, and other communications tools.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything as of yet - however, sometimes I find that their prices are a bit high. It depends, however, on what you are purchasing. When buying business cards, I feel that the prices are fair, and inexpensive. However, some of the other things, like postcards or brochures could potentially be made less expensive for the consumer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the business cards, especially making your own design. I've done this to make cards in a hurry when our local (international) marketing company wouldn't get them to me in time for a US based trip. They do expedited service and shipping as well, which really helped me with that order!

I am solving marketing problems in my business. Like many people, I have a small business, and getting business cards or other marketing tools such as postcards, stickers, magnets, and promotional items. I have benefited by being able to reach out to many more people by purchasing through Vistaprint than I would be able to with my own printer at the same cost.

US

"Not Just Business Cards"

What do you like best?

I like that Vistaprint has a great selection of templates to choose from-- not just generic looking designs-- and if you don't like any or can't find what you need, you can upload your own design. I always thought of Vistaprint as primarily a business card printing service, but I ended up using it to print rack cards for a month of educational events geared toward highlighting campus sexual assault. I was able to fit a great deal of information on both sides without it looking busy. And I also love that Vistaprint will have some sort of deal going on most of the time and great ones for first time users.

What do you dislike?

If there was a drawback I had to pick, it would be that the navy block on the rack card ended up looking black. Navy is one of the organization's colors so it wouldve been great had it come thru, but as always getting the color to show accurately even with the right hex code is a toss up. Overall, it wasnt detrimental though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always look for a promotion, especially as a first time user.

A lot of college women and more than likely men as well do not know about Title IX in education and so the rack cards were used to provide a series of websites where they could obtain more information. Each participating school of the organization was given a stack of cards to distribute at their events. Benefit would be an increased awareness of student rights and university policy.

IT

"Fast printing, professional templates, good quality"

What do you like best?

The website's DIY functionality and templates make designing customized marketing materials (which look very professional) a breeze. It is incredibly cost effective and a good alternative to hiring a designer and paying for printing. You can also do print smaller runs without incurring too much inflation, which is something a lot of sites don't offer. The variety of the mediums that you can print on is quite impressive, from postcards to canvas, the site is also great for custom gifts and offers a lot of loyalty incentives for repeat business and coupons that help reduce costs. The ease of use on the site is incredibly attractive to me as an end user because, unlike a lot of competitors sites, you can really plow through the process in less than 30mins.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the editing software in the designer can be cumbersome when you're trying to edit customized logos. The font selection is also somewhat limited and the variety of swag available for customization could increase (although there is a good range of tumblers, totes, and tees).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Vistaprint for smaller companies, those working on projects which require marketing materials ASAP and anyone starting their own business/consulting agency.

Vistaprint has come to the rescue on a number of custom marketing orders that needed to be fulfilled in a tight timeline on a tighter budget. It is also great for smaller ventures, such as mugs for office social clubs or personalized business cards for consulting work. The turn around time for print jobs and the expedited shipping is very impressive, as is the quality of the work. I have made several high profile orders with tight turn around times and have never had an issue with quality or delivery times.

UR

"Perfect for fast and simple printing projects. "

What do you like best?

There are a lot of easy-to-use templates for notepads, business cards, holiday cards, etc. The interface is easy to use, you can see the results before you commit to print. There are LOTS of options - and ALWAYS coupons and deals on retail-me-not for vistaprint.com

What do you dislike?

When you go to checkout, be prepared for a ton of spam pages asking you if you want to add on more purchases. That is a pain in the neck.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always use high resolution graphics when uploading designs to Vistaprint to prevent any disappointment in the final printed product.

I have used Vistaprint for years - we always have a contest on the team to design our holiday greeting cards and have been happy with the results using Vista Print.

"Best Value"

What do you like best?

I am always drawn to Vistaprint because of their sales. I have entrusted a number of projects to be printed by Vistaprint, both on the business and personal levels, and have been impressed time and time again by their quality in print and on-time delivery.

What do you dislike?

I am sure there is no way around this, but I do wish we did not have to spend so much on shipping each order. It would be fantastic if Vistaprint could take an approach similar to Amazon prime, where shipping becomes more affordable for loyal customers. I suppose they could also partner with a place like Walgreens or CVS and allow the item to be picked up there to avoid shipping costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would certainly recommend using Vistaprint! When I was taking the verification screenshot, I just noticed that they automatically applied a discount code for their current promotion to the total. There are always fantastic sales, and they offer such a vast variety of products to customize your business needs. High quality. Great sales. Best value!

I have had a number of proposals printed using Vistaprint, which have always lead to a more organized, professional presentation. I have also printed business cards using this site and have been able to receive them just in time for an international business trip. They offer their own template designs which have saved plenty of time and is more cost efficient sometimes than hiring a graphic designer to draw up a design for us.

UN

"Used VistaPrint for a small business card order, personal invites"

What do you like best?

I liked that they were able to create the cards quickly. I used a template that they had to get started. They had pretty great pricing and there always seems to be a coupon code. I also used this company to create a low-cost save the date for my wedding. It was really time-saving because they could mail individually to our guest list. You can't imagine the time it saved us.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that the minimum was so high. I get it since you need to do set up and everything like that. However, I was working on a small side project. I didn't need nearly as many cards as I was required to get to place a minimum order.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a smaller project where cost is an issue, I've been pretty happy with them. I have not used them for a professional project though. They did a proofing process, but I realize that there are different comfort levels with placing an order like this online and having a finished product arrive. My experience has been definitely worth the price break.

Since I was working independently, I didn't have a large business with a printer connection. Vista print made it easy to get cards quickly. I was looking to use the cards as a way to get the word out. They were a very professional quality so it made handing them off to someone of leaving them on a table a decent experience.

(Myself Only)

"I've Been Using Vistaprint for Years, and I LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Vistaprint's online platform. Their customer service is great. And, believe it or not, I actually appreciate the upsells (recommended items) because sometimes I see something that I hadn't thought about that I want to add to my order. Though the third party upsells I could do without.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike about Vistaprint, except the inability to download the free logos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Vistaprint to my target audience (not sure about corporate), who are small businesses. The prices are right and can help them stay within their budgets, as I mentioned before, the customer service is great and you can find everything you need to market your business.

I've used Vistaprint over the years for business cards for myself and clients, for logos, banners, magnets and other event marketing collateral.

As a social media trainer and consultant, I just signed up for the social media marketing trial to test for clients.

Chief Operating Officer