Travefy Reviews & Product Details

What is Travefy?

The easiest online and mobile group travel planner. Plan trips together and never get stuck with the bill.

Travefy Profile Details

1-31 of 31 total Travefy reviews

Travefy Reviews

1-31 of 31 total Travefy reviews
IT Specialist at Perficient

"Plan trips without any problem."

What do you like best?

It is a program for creating professional itineraries, which has tools from the most basic to the most advanced in the area of customization, this tool works properly to create itineraries for different customers, personal or employees. This program has the ability to modify any information of the creations from a mobile device, being this one of the most positive features you could consider of this program.

What do you dislike?

The use of this program has not brought any problem and has never found any error to mention, it certainly works correctly. The program has a little guide at the beginning, but it is not enough to understand the program completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program can be considered if it really allows you to make remarkable profits, it has a price that may seem expensive that does not make it a highly recommended option for small businesses. It is a complete program that allows you to create multiple itineraries and manage them without any inconvenience, it is dedicated to a professional use so you must take into account the needs of your business before paying for it.

Software Developer

"Amazing place to find quickly a paradise"

What do you like best?

I like Travefy that has a wide range of adaptability, which favors the preparation of schedules that our customers or operators understand perfectly. This tool has particular functions that allow the deployment of applications with novel elements. I can find everything I want on Travefy. It makes it possible for us to quickly change itineraries and direct them when they are created more convenient through a quality control system of the company's services.

What do you dislike?

Regarding the negative, Travefy's platform has several functions that are complicated to handle at first, in the creation of itineraries, but it is not something that really affects its use. On the contrary it is quite significant as well as useful and practical.

Travefy is of very good quality, since it has the characteristics of a high-end system that facilitates the creation and management of our itineraries, it is a benefit. It is a very useful tool for the company, since it has a very comfortable interface for our employees. Pleases all expectations.

Software Engineer
Banking

"Wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

It is a system with special features that allows the development of programs with innovative features. It has an extensive capacity for adaptation that facilitates the preparation of schedules that our users or operators understand easily. It enables us to modify the itineraries, quickly, and allows us to manage them when creating them, through a quality control system of the company's resources.

What do you dislike?

During the time that I have been using this great tool I can conclude that the system has no notable defects, operates correctly, so I have no setbacks, a fact to highlight is that possibly for some companies this program seems somewhat costly.

Our company has perfected significantly the structuring of the guidelines towards the clientele, increasing the efficiency of our work, leaving our users satisfied with the speed with which they can dispose of them, which allows us to elaborate guidelines of excellence in a period of short time.

Software Programmer at Nextiva

"Create itinerary with advanced aesthetics."

What do you like best?

The program has simple tools and quick to understand, which makes it perfect for any of our customers or employees, this program has various tools to create itineraries with a quality that can come to highlight, has various options to customize itineraries. Travefy has the ability to manage itineraries through a mobile application.

What do you dislike?

The application has several tools that at first are difficult to understand, also may have some tools that are difficult to find during the creation of itineraries, but it is not something that really affects the use of this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program works perfectly if there is need to create multiple itineraries in your company, this program can be somewhat expensive what makes this program is especially for professional use, any company that can afford the program and really know that you will be useful I recommend it without hesitation.

It has been allowed to create itineraries for our customers in a simple way, it also allows us to create itineraries for our different employees when necessary, this program has a very comfortable interface and very intuitive to handle, the different customers are satisfied with the use of this program, as it allows them to have access to their itineraries from any mobile device and also have a high quality interface allows them to quickly adapt to this program.

Programadora de software en ENIAC

"Easily Plan your Trips."

What do you like best?

Is an incredible application for the creation of itineraries, is of high quality because it allows its users to plan their trips in an organized way and in a very precise way, has an interface very comfortable to use and for this reason is the program that I use mainly without thinking twice, a very important detail is that it has easy access from any device and also allows to modify it with time if necessary.

What do you dislike?

The program has several tools that have worked without problem, really there is nothing that I dislike this program, but if anything I would like to add would be the possibility of customizing even more details when creating the itineraries.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program is very complete and can meet all the needs during the creation of itineraries, it is easy to use and any company can try it as it has a demo to make sure it is an excellent page before buying it.

It is a very useful program for my company as it has a very comfortable interface for both our customers and our employees, I find this program high quality as it has features of a high-end program that makes our itineraries are easy to create and manage without problem, these gives us the ability for our different customers or employees to manage this program without having prior knowledge.

IT Consultant at TEKsystems

"Organize with this program."

What do you like best?

It is a program with professional functions that allows you to create itineraries with advanced features, has a wide customization that allows us to create itineraries that our customers or workers understand easily, this program gives us the ability to specify details during the creation of itineraries, is a program that allows last-minute changes and has the ability to manage through mobile devices, in which you can modify itineraries easily.

What do you dislike?

For small companies or individuals this program can be expensive, the program does not have different plans and price so it is limited only to companies that can pay for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before considering this program you must take into account what type of company you run, if it is a company that starts, this program will not be profitable because its cost is high, you can still test this without problems.

From the use of this program our employees and customers have shown more appreciation to our company, this was achieved as a result of how comfortable and fast they can manage their itineraries, they can always have access to it without any problem, this program has allowed us to create itineraries in a simple way with a truly professional result.

Administrador de base de datos

"Create quality itineraries with travefy."

What do you like best?

It has a series of useful tools and necessary for a perfect creation of itineraries, it is a truly professional application that facilitates this work, achieving high quality iterations in a short time without having much knowledge to administer this program. Thanks to its comfortable interface and design, it is an easy program to understand, this also allows you to have all the tools well organized and always know where to use them, you have the possibility of making quick edits at any time, if necessary.

What do you dislike?

The service has no errors, works perfectly without problems, so I have no complaints, a detail to keep in mind is that perhaps for some companies this service may seem somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program for its multiple tools that can work perfectly in medium or large companies. It is advisable to take into account its price, as it may seem expensive, so you should consider if it really is worth it for your company, the program has a free version that you can try without problems, you can contact the technical support which It offers an excellent quality of service and a quick response to any question or problem that comes your way.

Our company, based on the use of this program, generated an important saving of time, since this program, with its multiple tools and options to generate different itineraries, manages to optimize this task completely, making it shorter and without losing anything of quality . The different clients are satisfied with this service, since they like the presentation and the quality, it also offers them the possibility of having access to them at the moment they wish.

Programador informático

"Control and organize your itineraries."

What do you like best?

It is a high quality application for the creation of itineraries, it is an application with a really comfortable interface that adapts quickly to any user, allows our clients not to present any problem when it comes to viewing their itineraries, this program has many tools, That allows us to specify things in our creations giving them more personalization, another detail is that it allows quick access from any mobile device and also allows you to modify it if necessary.

What do you dislike?

It is a program that has not presented me errors, so there is nothing that I do not like nowadays.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is easy to use, has no difficulty, can get used to handling it quickly, has a free trial that allows you to use most of the tools and can always count on customer service that can solve any questions you have.

The company has significantly improved the organization of the itineraries for our customers, increasing the quality of our service, our customers are satisfied thanks to the speed with which they manage to access them, it allows us to create quality itineraries in a short time.

IT Network Manager

"An easy way to create itineraries."

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use itinerary creation application that has multiple features that make it stand out, it has a really aesthetic design, very friendly and comfortable when it comes to launching the program, it allows a quick creation of itineraries and not only that , but also allows a wide customization, is a convenient tool for itineraries for customers and for the company, it must be taken into account that it has a mobile application that allows to modify and control any event.

What do you dislike?

In general there is nothing that I dislike about this program, but if I have to say something, I would take into account a detail I would like to add a little more personalization, but more dedicated to labels, colors, letters and among others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy product to use, which your customers will be happy to use will allow you to easily access your itineraries from any platform, either PC or your cell phone, I recommend this program to anyone who wants to improve their work aesthetically.

We have achieved a creation of itineraries with very professional designs in a fast and simple way, which has improved the experience of our clients and our company.

Support Team

"EASY WAY TO PLAN BOOK TRIPS! "

What do you like best?

Travefy is amazing! You'll have the ability to save items to the lib. it very easy and fast to add important information to itinerary or quote! The app looks very professional, and also it makes it easy for the client to pick how they want to access their itinerary. It is a amazing tool that I use for quoting clients and for itineraries. it's wonderful that I can import cruises, as well as tours instead of having to add everyday myself & that I can create a library of things I like to put. I am totally happy with the product. hope it will have more additional surprises or features in the future.

What do you dislike?

I just found some of the other icons confusing for the new users of Travefy. I hope Travefy will take action for this very soon. that's all, but the whole app is very cool and very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose Travefy for planning or booking trips! Because it's the best planning tool!

It helps me to plan trips easily and also compute the possible expenses.

Programador de aplicaciones web

"A simple tool that does its job."

What do you like best?

It is a simple tool that has multiple options when making travel plans, besides that its use is really easy and intuitive, it also has a mobile application that allows access to the itinerary at any time that is necessary, allowing modifications or changes in Every moment, it has live support that allows a quick solution to problems or doubts, in general it allows a quick creation of itinerary with the possibility that clients have access to it at any time in different platforms.

What do you dislike?

If something I do not like a bit is the interface because it is not so comfortable and this can affect the user experience, it would be a good idea to add more personalization tools, such as fonts, colors and other small details.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A product that I can recommend without a doubt, easy to learn how it works, is a product that manages to please customers given the ease with which you are allowed to access your itinerary, it is a product that your team will adapt to fast and efficient

It allowed the rapid creation of itineraries making this work easier and more comfortable, aesthetically improving the itineraries making them look more professional without much effort, with old tools it was complicated to have results like these.

administrador de vuelo

" It is a great product, to reserve"

What do you like best?

training so that our team can use this platform is very manageable, very intuitive and easy to use.

It is very easy to use, there are many tutorials and information on how to use the functions. I can assemble an itinerary quickly and efficiently, and share it easily with customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options to customize itineraries.

It's a great product, but for a travel agent that has just started, it's a bit expensive to pay monthly!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using it as a travel professional, your clients will love it and they will also find it easy to maneuver. It facilitates the incorporation of all the staff and an excellent response from all customers regarding the professional aspect of our itineraries.

es una excelente manera de presentarles a nuestros participantes un itinerario de aspecto profesional al que pueden acceder, incluso si están desconectados, con todas sus actividades, vuelos e información de hoteles de un vistazo. Todos nuestros viajes son increíblemente personalizados,

Auxiliar administrativo

" Save time on your trips and organize it better"

What do you like best?

I like it since I allow myself to see my itinerary in Pdf, through the web page or through the phone or tablet application, in addition to providing help so that you can organize your trips quickly and easily by obtaining reservations for tickets and hotels. provides many tools for a better enjoyment of your trips

What do you dislike?

I am very comfortable with this program because it allows me to have contact with their servers if I have any complaint via emails

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are about to take a trip or have a trip, I recommend you travel as it will make your organization easier and faster. You will immediately get flights, accommodation and a clear and beautiful itinerary. In addition, your reservations can be obtained through an email and you can customize your own content library to use your itineraries

I am often sent to a worldwide conference to promote the food products, I did not have any specific program to make these reservations I found travefy and it helped me to a better organization in my trips giving me an itinerary ready to save more time

Obrero

"organize your trips, for a better enjoymente"

What do you like best?

I like this software, since they allow me to take an itenerary, for the events where my company assigns me to go, to promote the products, they also give me information about the reservations I want to have by sending email to Travefy's suppliers.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no discomfort, because this program is used easily, quickly and safely, to make your itinerary

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for your trip to be easier with all the processes you have to do from booking your tickets to find the most beautiful and cheap hotel I recommend you use this program as it will facilitate all this with practical tools it provides, you can even create your own content library to use the itineraries and find the best city guides

In my job, he sends me to commissions for other countries and we did not have a program that would help us to have my tickets, hotels and all my organization's reservations in a quick way to go to the places I want. this software helped us to save time in this process since they provide you with the necessary help to make your trip more organized and have a better enjoyment

Software Programmer

"One of the best applications."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, they have a travel database, we can save a lot of work with this system, it has an excellent interface and all users feel happy.

What do you dislike?

Actually this system has not presented any problem, I have no complaints about the product. I love this system and it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For my part, I highly recommend this system, it is incredible and fulfills the functions it offers. I love it and I know that everyone who uses it will love it. It is unique and reliable, easy to use and manipulate.

I like the flexibility of this product. I can add documents in the library so you can easily create itineraries, and you can save time. This tool has helped us a lot, and has a very attentive technical support that solves any problem or doubt.

"amazing, very user friendly software. "

What do you like best?

The training threshold to get our team to be able to use this platform is very manageable, its very user-friendly and intuitive, and the live help button for any additional questions is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Very little I dislike, I wish there were more options to personalize itineraries, for example colours, text size for important items, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they are very responsive to feedback and input, and very transparent about what developments are on the horizon, and if they are able to add requested features. Smooth onboarding of all staff, and excellent feedback from all clients on the professional look of our itineraries. We have the fully branded option, so as far as our clients are concerned, it's our app, our itinerary.

We run 170 international trips a year, it's a great way to present our participants with a professional looking itinerary they can access even if they are offline, with all their activities, flights and hotel information at a glance. All our trips are incredibly personalized, so the use of library items and custom items is KEY.

"Great Itinerary builder"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of use! It is very easy to use, there are lots of tutorials and information provided about how to use the features. I can put an itinerary together quickly and efficiently and easily share it with clients. All my clients loved the look. They also found it easy to use and thought it looked very professional. The fact that it is stored electronically is also great for clients to access not only before their trip but also during.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for this is pretty high. It is such a great product but for a travel agent just starting out, it is a bit much to pay monthly! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use it past the trial period. I would love it if they had more affordable options for travel agents starting out. Or even free restricted access to certain functions: while more advanced features and functions can be included in the paid membership.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an amazing product that makes planning trip very easy and fun! If you are using it as a travel professional your clients will love it and find it easy to maneuver as well. It is worth it to include this service in your budget for business expenses.

Trying to make the trip planning easier and more efficient. I have realized a lot of benefits. I have been able to save a lot of time because this product provides the tools to do the research for key attractions, driving times etc right there. I also love that there is a professional and uniform look. All clients receive the same high-quality product at the end which makes it easier for consistency.

Gerente de gestión

" Access to the client"

What do you like best?

The best organizer, the best thing about the software is that it is a free website that allows me to access the planning with my clients with the best organization of trips, appointments and booking tools, also uses us segimiento in the expense control that is Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is no self-import feature, it is not compatible with some currencies and does not provide a converted currency.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

THE BEST FREE PLANNER FOR YOUR WORK AND YOUR LIFE DAILY.

It offers a unique service that allows me to search and book trips, hotels, rentals and even calculate expenses so that I can get to meetings on time and appointments with clients.

AP

"Great new itinerary system"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create itineraries and how they look on the phone! In a changing world, our clients are on their phone so having the itinerary easily accessible there vs printing them out is way more effective.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet - I need to dissect a little more as I am just beginning on this service but look forward to becoming a pro!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely utilize their webinars as well as the phone call they provide to walk you through everything - this will allow you to completely optimize the product and find out about tricks you did not even know were possible.

We typically send out hard copy itineraries, so using Travefy is helping us bring the itinerary completely mobile - this eliminates the need to mail items out as well as makes it more user friendly and instantly updates it with updates, instead of us having to go into each individual itinerary and change.

ayudante de produccion

"Travel plans ."

What do you like best?

What I like about travefy is that it provides travel collaboration tools and brand itineraries for professionals and companies. Travefy is perfect for travel agents or advisors, travel planners, tour operators, janitors and corporate travel managers, among others.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I did not like was its price since I am new and it was a bit difficult but the rest I loved

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you have not used travefy I recommend it 100% and it helps to organize trips and itineraries

Travefy has helped us create our travel itinerary. Share interactive shared itineraries via email, PDF or through the Travel Plans application

"The best itinerary management for travel professionals!"

What do you like best?

The mission of Travefy is fantastic, offers an enhanced management of itineraries and communication tools, which are totally great for customers, since they help travel agents and professionals to save time and impress customers.

What do you dislike?

there is no discomfort, through travefy you could start earning more clients using your simple tools. it's great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

build, customize and send itineraries to customers, as well as complete city guides and destination content, events, flights, accommodation in a clear and beautiful itinerary. It's great and the best decision you could make, 100% recommended

I noticed that your pdf export is standard, there are additional options, as well as your online link itinerary is for mobile devices, it shows you multiple brands, your device session starts are concurrent and there is flight tracking. it's great

Ingeriero de diseños y materiales

" Travel Assistant"

What do you like best?

My trips with powerful suppliers, trade fairs to expand the company's products are possible because I have a software that is responsible for providing all the information and availability of the best hotels anywhere I go.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would like to improve is that the application must be updated monthly and notifications of availability of rooms and hotels redound to my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Descarga la aplicación en el móvil

I look for the best places available with the best recommendations and at any time, I do not worry about the accommodation.

(Myself Only)

"Simple itinerary tool that clients love!"

What do you like best?

So simple to create an itinerary, proposal or quote for clients. The app integrations are THE BEST. Clients can either download an app or you can easily print their itinerary. So cool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes trying to add items that are not already in the Travefy database can be cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to get started and easy to roll out to your team. Clients love the app feature but you still have the option to print for those that prefer it.

Agents used to spend way too much time creating itineraries for clients in Word or other applications not specifically designed for this. The result was not always the professional image and was definitely not consistent. Now our clients receive a consistent itinerary with appropriate branding. It sets us apart for sure.

Data Scientist
Real Estate

"Administrative Assistant "

What do you like best?

- It will manage the itinerary on behalf of the company or the group of people traveling. The best this that I like about this is the continuous updates about the prices and etc. This has several options of sending the itinerary to us as a link or a pdf document which is a great thing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product or the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Its easy and fast use it no hard learning or hidden fees. straightforward.

Organizing group and personal traveling of the company.

Arranging events.

"Travefy is fly!"

What do you like best?

I briefly used this software when trying to start an at home travel agency. The ease of use and simplicity was great. It helped to cut out the guess work of booking everything and drew clear lines on the travel side of things. Their support system is great.

What do you dislike?

It needs a bit of an update. Also, you never know the complete cost. There are a lot of missing links in this software.

I only had the business for a brief time, so my use was very limited - but it did help to assist me in quicker trip planning and booking my clients. It cut out the guess work in most cases.

vendedor

"Itineraries and proposals that impress."

What do you like best?

Beautiful itineraries of clients and appointments in your brand that can be delivered through pdf, web or mobile application.

What do you dislike?

the application must be updated monthly and the servers do not respond

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Powerful tool for collaboration and management of brand itineraries to attract more visitors and participation.

Itinerary and quotation tools to help tour operators and DMC close more sales and delight customers

"Innovative"

What do you like best?

The user-friendly nature of the software is unlikely any other.

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to accept merchant services payments for itineraries.

Travefy helps me sell itineraries because they are very user friendly and aesthetically pleasing.

"Sleek Way to Plan Itinerary"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface for planning a shareable itinerary. The interface is pleasing to use and holds most of the necessary features.

What do you dislike?

Lacks some flexibility for adding other types of events besides lodging and travel. Adding more depth to the interface would be helpful to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worthwhile software that includes all the necessary features. Adding more flexibility would be a benefit to the company in order to provide a more useful product to its customers.

Allows for organized, shareable, and sleek approach to itinerary planning. Reduces need for other clunky outdated software.

AE

"we have just switched to this for our itinerary building needs, and also for land pages"

What do you like best?

LOVE the drag and drop feature, creating one library that we can pull from saves tons of time.

What do you dislike?

A few things, but from what i understand they are working on developing some of these features. Folder or tags to organize the library. Ability to use more colours or fonts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

really great support, also very willing to hear about any suggestions you may have.

our ability to build itineraries quickly, as we do many trips a year. Also is giving us an App access feature that is very useful

Tour Operator
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Best itinerary program/app"

What do you like best?

Very good

Set out of itinerary to my clients

What do you dislike?

A bit unstable

A bit mode user friendly

Wasir selection of options

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely something to consider.

Do seng easy info to my clients

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Everything is organized in one application. Can plan trips, appointments with clients, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a bad experience with the application.

Business trips, client appointments, flights.

Travefy User Ratings