Tradeshift Reviews & Product Details

Tradeshift Overview

What is Tradeshift?

Tradeshift is the end-to-end business commerce company. We provide companies with solutions to buy and sell goods and services. Our extensible platform allows you to tailor solutions to meet your company’s needs. AP Automation Transact digitally with all your suppliers for 100% of your invoice volume. We continually transform your supply chain from paper to electronic. Say goodbye to scanning forever. Procurement Enable compliant spend and catalogs for your entire supply chain (direct, indirect & services). Transform your disconnected supplier interactions into truly collaborative relationships. Supplier Management Onboard all your suppliers once. Monitor supplier risk & performance, maintain control, and empower suppliers to manage their own information on our network. Working Capital Solutions Strengthen your supply chain. Optimize your working capital with Dynamic Discounting & Supply Chain Finance solutions. With Tradeshift, suppliers of any size can access attractive financing when they need it – at a better rate than anywhere else. Apps (to help you evolve) Future-proof your investment with an extensible platform. Leverage apps from Tradeshift’s ecosystem or build new ones to meet your future business needs. Free for Small Businesses Tradeshift believes in connecting businesses of all sizes, which is why we offer forever-free invoicing for freelancers, consultants, and small businesses.

Tradeshift Details

With Tradeshift, you can take total digital control of every invoice, every early payment program, and every possibility in your supply chain future

Historically, companies have looked to Procurement to help drive success by managing costs and compliance, improving operational efficiency, and building healthy relationships both with suppliers and internal employee users. These objectives are still fundamental to the role of Procurement, but with ongoing global economic uncertainty, the intense and rapid pace of innovation, and emergent new competitors, companies are also looking to Procurement to facilitate innovation and agility to enable growth. We enable procurement to do that with an open, extensible platform.

Tradeshift

Showing 212 Tradeshift Pay reviews
Already have Tradeshift?
Local Business Marketing Specialist
Key Account Manager
What do you like best?

This approach is simple to use. The app is outstanding and allows consumers to send invoices easily. You don't need to go through the company to send and review the payment. People now have to tolerate your agreement after clients order is received on the Tradeshift website, and the request is available for immediate processing. Then after, notifications can be received after the seller receives the payment and authorized the fee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website takes its time to load, and invoices remain closed in even a settings page and then returned to sometimes save bug out, but a unique payment keeps popping up. Nothing exactly a huge deal with a spot-created invoice so I use a 'time-used' invoice with someone like me and I have a tab occasionally open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To the novice, Tradeshift is easy to introduce and really useful when dealing with Individual contractors who need to send an invoice to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the replies I get when transactions are earned so when reimbursements are issued. It helps me because I don't need to call a individual in Payable Accounts to figure out another progress of my purchases to wait indefinitely to get an answer to my request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Tradeshift
G2
Asesor Comercial
What do you like best?

Compared to many related goods, this app has fantastic functionality, with multiple customizations with choices. The available instrument sociable. I can track my invoices during all levels of the cycle and include comprehensive inventory status details throughout illustration-up. The tech team is very kind and supportive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The document page organization process can be cumbersome at times. It really would be awesome unless they could optimize the processes and I could get a clearer understanding of all the papers completed and pending! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works off the box. Few other required setup tasks are simple and straightforward to just use. That program is simple and intuitive, and does not involve complex programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We recognize the order rate, and why they're in the phase of our client. We have real-time quality control of their order and can react immediately, rather than waiting our client for such a Going Ahead. We have now been more known with the multiple places that our company has. This allows us to improve company with this client by selling other products in which we have stock already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Onboarding & Systems Analyst
What do you like best?

Not much................................ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It just does not work.

Endless amounts of video content and the arrogant university approach to ebilling platforms is just nonsense. Serve your customers, if need be, charge them.

People would rather pay for something that works than waste time on something "free" that doesn't. Time is money......

Just utterly inept system. Even after having searched for the form that should allow me to log a ticket, the submit button is greyed out.

Get real. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This method can be used easy. The software is excellent and helps you to submit invoices quickly to customers. You do not have to proceed through the customer in order to submit and process the invoice. You only have to accept your order after your order on the Tradeshift site has been submitted and the invoice is ready to be made immediately. After that, you can receive notifications when the company has received the invoice and approved the payment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They told me that it was more Firefox-due than this technology for my customer service staff that I had difficulties with Tradeshift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's quick and intuitive as soon as you learn this. I love personalized invoices, it's great feature. It's easy to track unpaid invoices. It clarifies the clients. The cycle of facturing is speeded up. It also saves a great deal of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When the invoice is usually accepted 24 hours after the entry, the transaction response time is slightly lower. That allows me to get the customer's truth fast. This is saving money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

This software has great features and many customizations and options compared to other similar products. The program is user friendly. I will monitor my invoices in every stage of the process and provide detailed information on the status of the products during drawing-up. The support team is very supportive and nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to arrange the file page. It would be fantastic if they could simplify these processes so that I can actually see all the reports completed and pending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's working from the bag. The few setup tasks required are simple and intuitive to use. The software is simple and comprehensible, not requiring complex design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are looking for a service which could allow us to charge and track payments to our customers. With this service, we are very pleased. This allows us to top our sales by simply providing a range of detailed invoice and quote tracking tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Portfolio Manager
What do you like best?

You can use this method quickly. The interface is excellent and enables you to easily send customer invoices. To be able to submit and process the invoice you do not have to go through the customer. All you have to do is to approve your order once you receive your purchase order on Tradeshift page and the invoice will be done immediately. Then, when the customer has taken the invoice and the transaction processed, you will receive notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had issues with Tradeshift when I used Firefox, they assured me that it was more due to Firefox than this software when I bumped into their customer service team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is easy and becomes more intuitive once you have learned this. It's great feature, I love customized invoices. Unpaid invoices can easily be tracked. This makes customers clearer. The invoicing process is accelerated. It saves a lot of time, too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The transaction response time is slightly less when the invoice is usually accepted 24 hours after entry. This lets me quickly get the truth from the client. It's money-saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Officer
What do you like best?

1st of all is that the software is very to use and fast in. processing the requests made. its invoicing feature is the most unique in that when a client makes an order all you have to do is accept his request in in the TM site and automatically the invoice is done. then notification comes when the client accepts and makes the required payment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some applications in the computer are not 100% compatible with the software but the likes of chrome solves it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would recommend it to everyone wshing to do procurement business since its fast and very secure and when well utilized its fruits are enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

poor paymemt method and incomplete invoices

through the use of tradeshift it has been easy to manage invoices since they are easily sent and when received there is notifications that helps to ensure the best is given to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Specialist
What do you like best?

This tool is easy to use. Its interface is great and allows you to easily submit invoices to the customer. You don’t have to go through customer to get the invoice submitted and processed. When you receive the customer’s purchase order on the TS site all you have to do is to accept the order and the invoice is immediately done. Then you’ll receive notifications when the customer has accepted the invoice and when the payment is being processed.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have run into some issues when I used Tradeshift with Firefox, when I called their customer service team they have explained me that this was more because of the Firefox than this product. I haven’t experience any problems when I switched to Chrome.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TradeShift is easy to set up and once you learned it, it becomes more intuitive. I love the customized invoices, this is great feature. I can easily keep track of unpaid invoices. It gives better clarity to clients. It speeds up the invoicing process. Also, it saves huge amount of time.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to get invoice to the customer easily and the payment response time is much less when the invoice is typically approved in 24hrs of entering. It saves lot of money, we went from 60 day payment to under 30 days.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Specialist
What do you like best?

This software has wonderful features and lot of customization and options than other similar products. The system is easy to use. I am able to track my invoices through each step of the process and to get detailed information about the status of the items when creating a draft. The support team is great and helpful.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the process of organization of document page can be cumbersome. It would be great if they could streamline the methods so I can have better view of all finalized and pending documents.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use it for free, there are no commitments. It works out of the box. The few setup tasks that are required are simple and the ongoing usage is intuitive. The interface is clear and understandable, it doesn’t require some complex development.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were searching for a product that could help us to invoice customers and track payments. We are very satisfied from this product and we are using it for almost 3 years. It helps us to be on the top of our sales by simply providing some comprehensive tools for tracking invoices and quotes.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Officer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

Changing status of each document tells how close is the submitted PO or onvoice is to payment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it had to download POs and invoices am still not sure why whether its me or the option is still not active. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an excellent tool for buyers and sellers to share track and process documents therefore they should go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing payments status from submission of the purchase orders to acceptance of the invoice also for sharing status of documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loading invoices is quick. Very quick, however, there are some real issues ... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As other reviewers have posted, there is no real support for when you need to ask a question - this is all done by email only - no live chat, no phone number ... and no way of questioning the response that you get! You are unable to track partial invoicing through the portal - you need to keep a running list of exactly what you have invoiced through the system. The lack of real support (not a response in parrot-fashion nonsense that you cannot query). I have also found that you do not seem to be able to refer back to a 'resolved' query, unless you raise a new query - only then can you see what you've queried before! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using only for purchasing then yeah, I see no reason. However, if you want your clients to use the system as a catch-all vendor query site, then frankly don't be surprised to see more dunning letters than you would usually see. (Again, this is a personal opinion, based only on how my one client has utilised the platform) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At this point, none. In my honest opinion, they need to improve their service offering to at least have some kind of live interaction. (I am reviewing from a Collections position - purchasing / supply chain do have a differing opinion) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer. Owner
Animation
What do you like best?

Easy and simple to use, it stores all my invoices and I can recall any anytime I wish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times the website does take its time loading, and invoices kept open in a tab then going back to save sometimes bug out and a new invoice pops up. Not really a big deal for an invoice created on the spot but for someone like myself I use a 'time used' invoice so I sometimes keep a tab open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its free and nothing to lose by a bit of your time. invoices can be downloaded by PDF if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can access my invoices from anywhere with an internet connection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our company has a customer that uses Tradeshift. I submit our invoices through the Tradeshift site. All the vital information is already in the system - I don't have to re-enter it. With a few clicks, our invoice is submitted; and it's easy to track the status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Maybe the fact that if there is a correction needed on the purchase order (like pricing), there has to be a VOID done to the first entry, and another entry done. Might be nice to just change/alter the original entry without needing a VOID. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Submitting our invoices is super fast and accurate and we receive fast email responses to submitting our invoices, to payments made, etc.. This is a benefit because it lets me know our invoice has been received and very little (if any) follow-up is needed. Saves me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

No reccomendations. Well I need to write more. All I can say is this system is the most worthless piece of software I have ever worked with. Inflexible. Does not function. I only use it cause I was forced to by my vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Does not work like it is supposed to. Only works for the first time a specific PO is issued. After that, good luck. Have wasted time at the computer re applying etc. to get PO's approved. The supposed help is worthless. I had one PO several months ago that took over a week to get approved and ran thru.

NOT HAPPY Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None, I only use Tradeshift cause I was forced to by vendor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
Railroad Manufacture
What do you like best?

Tradeshift is pretty straightforward to use and understand. Getting set up was very easy, and we were able to keep most of our invoicing processes basically the same. The visibility of what is going on in the purchasing system of our customer is great. For adding a step to every order, and every piece of correspondence on such documents between a vendor and a customer, Tradeshift doesn't get in the way too much of just doing business. It is pretty easy to get help on issues, and get those issues resolved quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tradeshift adds to the order procurement process. There is no way around that. We have been emailing pdf copies of the invoices to a Tradeshift email, and we have to validate nearly every one that we send. It's still easier in many ways than manually working those order flips, but it adds to the time involved. Also, the system is only as good as the people on both ends working it. The customer has to be diligent about plugging their stuff in, and the vendor has to be just as diligent as well for the whole thing to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We know the status of orders, and where they are at in our customer's process. We have real time traceability of their orders and can respond quickly instead of waiting for a "Go Ahead" from our customer. We have also become more visible to the many locations our customer has. This helps us increase business with this customer by offering many items that we already have stock of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that we can flip Purchase orders into invoices. That's very convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be very slow and seems to frequently have technical issues. It also has a limitation that only one person can receive email notifications. We have 23 locations so either my coworkers have to remember to log in every day or two or I have to sort through the POs and try to forward them on to the correct coworker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't recommend Tradeshift unless vendor and customer are fully on board to using Tradeshift and will dedicate the time to using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can ensure that invoices are being received however if the customer doesn't submit the LOs in Tradeshift or approve the invoices, it makes things very difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the potential of tool if they can deliver Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system could potentially be very useful if it can deliver the client's requirement. Each company has their own system and process and it's not easy to advocate unless the tool is more intuitive than what they are currently using. For the most part, LinkedIn is working with a lot of bigger clients with a system in place that cannot be easily integrated into TS. For this reason, there's still a big amount of manual work that is required to be done in order to process an invoice submitted using the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

less manual work and more of an automated process.

The system is not a match for the majority of the vendors and it's creating more manual work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It processes my invoices quick and efficiently. From the start it was very easy to learn and takes very little time to check the status of my invoices and to see what I am currently working on for my client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do get extra emails that ask me to respond to them. Could use fewer of those but I'm sure it is their way of keeping me posted to where I stand with that particular job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have received payment on time every time. Before this I occasionally had to check on invoices. I don't have to worry about getting information from the client I can login to tradeshift and at anytime find out where I stand with that certain job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I was very impressed with the customer service at Tradeshift. I had a hard time figuring out how to successfully submit invoices at first, but the customer service representatives I spoke with were very helpful and clearly explained each step of the process.

I also like how you can check the status of invoices and see when payments are scheduled to process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to figure out at first and the instructional pdf provided by Tradeshift does not explain clearly how to submit an invoice. Tutorial videos would certainly be helpful for first time users.

Although it has its perks, and perhaps I haven't used it enough, but Tradeshift does seem like more of a hassle than it is worth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tradeshift has been especially helpful in tracking bigger payments. With larger sums of money involved, Tradeshift provides greater peace of mind by displaying the status of payment and it keeps invoices and due dates organized and easy to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Operations Specialist
Machinery
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can accept purchase orders as well as view, print and comment on them right in one spot. It eliminates all emails from going back and forth. I also love that I can invoice right to this portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When invoicing you have to have the freight line on a line by itself and it is hard to know that if you are a first time user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less emails and faster response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

The ease of operating the system and creating the invoice for you is so refreshing. I like that I do not have to contact a person directly to find out the status of my invoices and purchase order numbers. They are constantly keeping you updated on where your invoices are in their system and when payment will be issued. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pages are slow to come up when entering the website. I think they should provide a little more information on how to print your invoices and purchase orders out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the responses I receive as to when Invoices have been received and when payments will be issued. It benefits me so that I do not have to contact a person in Accounts Payable and find out the status of my payments and waiting forever to get a response to my question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I like the simple format, which makes it easy to structure an invoice. It's actually easy to overthink the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I recently invoiced with a purchase order, which is a different procedure. Much easier than expected, though I struggled a bit with inputting numbers before I realized the system would accept a PO# without the details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TradeShift helps me manage the invoicing and accounting process, effectively cutting several steps. It is user friendly and payments are issued on, or even prior to, the projected payment date. Very efficient, provides a clean invoice, and most importantly, payments are always prompt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Utilizing TradeShift has streamlined my invoicing and accounting process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

When compared to other such B2B platforms, I find Tradeshift to be significantly behind in capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tradeshift lacks capability in providing automation in submission of invoices as well as organization of PO documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We use this platofrm due to contractual obligation. As is, I find the invoice submission and PO flip process to be woefully buredsome, under-developed, and unsuitable for large scale invoice submission and PO acceptance activities. Other sduch plarforms provide much more capability for high volume businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There has been no benefit to our utiulizing this platform to manage our contract services provided to CBRE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA