Top Producer CRM Reviews & Product Details

Top Producer CRM Overview

What is Top Producer CRM?

Updated for 2020 real estate, checkout our recent reviews! The new Top Producer X gives today's agents the tools they need to maintain relationships at every stage of the client life cycle. With integrated websites, texting, 'X' factor insights, and automated marketing we help agents use simple follow up tools to build lifelong relationships. Updates include search & save MLS properties, auto-update contacts, email tracking and calendar sync! Social Insights are automatic updates for contacts with public profiles including photos, interests, locations, and job titles. The 360° contact view lets users see more contact details at once such as photos, social media links, relationships, important dates, tags and status. With past interactions, you pull past communications for a helpful timeline of texts, emails, call notes and market reports sent to a contact helping you personalize outreach. Top Producer is mobile compatible and integrates with hundreds of lead providers and software like Gmail, Outlook, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Zapier and MailChimp.

Top Producer CRM Details

Top Producer is a cloud-based contact management solution, you’ll be able to manage your business in minutes from any touch screen mobile device or desktop with Top Producers new HTML5 interface.

Top Producer helps real estate agents treat buyers and sellers like people, not transactions. The human approach to follow up allows agents to build personal connections with leads and contacts by using valuable insights into your contact behavior and interests. For example, 'Social Insights' automatically syncs any contact to a public profiles so the user can always see updated photos, interests, jobs, locations and more!

Top Producer works to help agents work smarter, not harder. Useful integrations to everyday tools like email, calendar, MLS, text and more are free and unlimited. Additionally, marketing tools like custom signatures, templates and open rate tracking is included to help agents know when to connect.

Top Producer
Richmond, Canada

Top Producer

Top Producer CRM Videos

Top Producer CRM Screenshots

Top Producer CRM Reviews

Showing 91 Top Producer CRM reviews
Already have Top Producer CRM?
Broker/Associate
Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

It is a good database for contacts, housing transactions, and calendar activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly appreciate having to use two platforms. Since Top Producer, Beta X has come out, which seems like it has been a Beta program for years, I have to have to use two platforms because TPX has features that have not been brought over from TP8i and TPX has features that are advance from TP8i and the reason two platforms have to be used. I find it cumbersome, to say the least! When I ask about the finished Top Producer X, I get the following: Kaitlyn 11:32 We have no ETA on when the product will be finished. Currently, all new users are just using Top Producer X. Why would any company push out a format like this. I feel like I am stuck now because I want to can one and stick with the other but if I stick with TP8i I lose the text features and other enhancement features and the concern TP will at some point say we are no longer continuing 8i. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a good organizational CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner & Lead Agent, Homes By Mason
What do you like best?

Top Producer has been around for a looooooooong time so they are in touch with the needs of Realtors! Also their support is top notch!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The original Top Producer feels outdated & clunky, but the new version is right on track!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our goal as a small team is to be able to do as much as our lead gen as possible inside of our CRM without having to go elsewhere and possibly get distracted. We LOVE the integrations with our gmail AND our calendar plus the ability to text directly from a contact - we are able to be much better focused during lead gen without having to leave TP! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Consultant
What do you like best?

I love TPX Property Insights, where you can add the favorite homes to a buyer's profile. I also love the follow up reminders and the last touch date. When combined with Market Snapshots, I stay top of mind effortlessly. I will be looking into the calendar option, and add more notes to each lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The "old version" was hard to follow and so much went unused. TPX seems to be more user friendly for sure. There was a longer learning curve previously and, like most agents, I haven't found the time to sit and learn. But now there are videos to help navigate through that, and I have found them to be very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TPX and Market Snapshot combined have allowed me to stay top of mind. It's like allowing them (buyers) to make changes to their personalized search when their needs change, so their needs are met immediately. Plus, it reminds me to reach back out when I get busy on other projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thanks for your feedback Katrina!

Glad to hear your a fan of the new Top Producer X integration with Market Snapshot Reports

Let's build some relationships!

Cyber Systems Operations
What do you like best?

Easily integrates with a lot of the top programs, like Mojo, Spacio, multiple lead sources, Exchange, G Suite, etc. Highly detailed transaction management, much more/better than most of the competitors. TPX now allows better email integration and allows texting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The overall look and UI of the program feels outdated by 10-15 years. While there are dozens of email programs and templates, many of those feel outdated as well, and the sheer number makes it overwhelming or near impossible to update. Sending email through TP 8i using exchange isn't as secure as it could be, which means a lot of the automated emails and messages will end up in spam for major providers like Google and Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've tried it in the past and haven't liked it because of the clunky look, they're doing a lot of things to bring TPX up to par with the other CRM's. TP has actually been a 2nd or supplemental CRM that I've used because it has great tracking and follow up features, but other CRM's just have a better overall look and feel, better templates, etc. But unfortunately where other CRM's have the look, TP hands down wins in integrations with other programs. I'm looking forward to what TPX will bring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transaction management is built FOR real estate. Other programs and platforms are more business generic, but here you can track commissions, closings, pendings, all listings, all while fully integrating with MLS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank you for your feedback Josh!

Eliminating email spam is one of the primary goals in the new Top Producer X. It's why we integrate directly with your personal email provider and track email open rates. Have you given it a try?

Look forward to building relationships with you!

What do you like best?

If I am at the computer, navigating and viewing information about a contact is as easy as thinking about it. Open the page, find the contact, view recent emails, notes, and Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website version is still a little bit behind best practices. It doesn't scale to my new two-in-one touchscreen device running Windows 10 very gracefully so some things in the corners are off screen or underneath my OS task bar. Their website version is in beta and is a work in progress, with functionality still in a 1990s state-of-the-art "8i" system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need a method to manage contacts and record when I spoke to who about what. With Top Producer X, my contact information is organized and I enjoy using the system. Having an easy-to-navigate delightful CRM makes spending a few hours each day prospecting a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Everything is in one window. No need to be clicking back and forward or scrolling up and down or to the sides to get to places or see most info. Compact design that allow and invite you to stay working on it. They hear your suggestions and a couple month later you can see some of these suggestions applied to new updates,

It definitely will be great product once its development completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

TPX still is in development state and they are every month releasing new updates. You can work with it but there will be some limitation. I am sticking with it and learning along the way and have noticed that they work fast and are focused to understanding users needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a strong database with another software, wait for TPX to be more advance and then jump on it. It is and will be a Great CRM. If you are new or have a small database, you can make the change now to TPX and learn while they develop it. Once the product is fully developed is going to be a breeze for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have suggested to make some changes to some functions within the CRM that are common sense for our Real Estate business. I think they should do a round table meeting with current users to understand better some areas of the business so they can adapt better our needs. However, I understand that the codes and legal requirements may change from state to state so for this reason I think they should try to focus on leaving open all functions for customization so each of us can adapt the CRM to our local needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

A TOP PRODUCER CRM application is a client the executive’s application for sellers. We can deal with clients through this exact application and it is utilized for innovation and improvement groups for dealing with their clients for their business benefit. Deals Forecasting is a cycle in business the board that tells the clients what several deals they can make later on whether they get benefit or misfortune in future deals. TOP PRODUCER CRM is accessible for all gadgets regardless of they are cell phones or PCs. It is a shared apparatus utilized for joint effort and examination of client connections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes out human components, for CRM of a bigger scope, this will mean selecting experts to direct the preparation. It doesn't give online courses, documentation, and individual preparation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TOP PRODUCER CRM is probably the best application for client relationships with the board. It gives all the administrations to the board and it additionally has an element to oversee messages and particularly I like this element because occasionally it is hard to deal with messages however this application made it simple to work. It has interesting highlights like contact the executives, pipeline the board, deals determining, and some more. This application likewise oversees email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank you for your feedback Bella!

For additional training, check out our blog at hub,topproducer.com or call us for free one on one support

PR Manager, Trains & Cruises
What do you like best?

Top Producer CRM helps to catch a client and facilitate them on a long term basis. This application is beneficial in attracting clients with attractive packages and strong strategies made by an approved and registered program. All details are highly applicable and can be applied for the client –consumer relationship. This tool helps in maintaining the details of the project from initial to end and all way long. The project is simply watched by the strategies made by this application and there is nothing to reject and all tasks are well-maintained with client’s reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This application allows us to deal with a single client at the moment and this is segmentation in creating the multiple units for several clients. So this problem may be solved in new versions and I'm sure this application will come with more latest and innovative plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Top Producer CRM is the perfect application to approach a real estate client. We are very happy because we don’t have to hire anybody to attract clients with our dealings. This software not only approaches the clients but, also helps them to visit the website that has all the promotions with full swings. So, clients won’t go anywhere because there are many promotions and deals to maintain business development. All details are available and we are overjoyed by watching the traffic on our page. This is just because of Top producer CRM to make our life easy and comfortable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank your for your feedback Harriet!

We look forward to helping you build more relationships.

What do you like best?

Thorough walkthrough with the utmost patience. Spencer Powel makes you feel like your his best friend and patiently explains all features in the most professional way possible. Oh, need I mention that Top Producer is a perfect CRM! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The CRM seems to have all functionalities I'm looking for as a real estate agent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, you'll definitely get your money worth Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reason I signed up for Top Producer CRM is to stay on top of my transactions and contacts all in one place. I have just signed up and didn't get a chance to make full use of the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

Been using it for years. I call in frequently to get help. I've used it since DOS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing popping up in my mind. Been easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hey! Use it! It's a good program. You will be happy with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Calender, not posting dates. I have been a user of toproducer since when it was in the DOS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All inclusive program from list to sale. We can get the full picture of each transaction without have to use multiple sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to better apply the drip campaigns , can be challenging to connect all outside sources and calendar synching. Mobile app could perform better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to add and assistant to our Team - customer service has been very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank your for your feedback Julie!

Stay tuned for some new transaction features in Top Producer X. You may also be interested in the revamped Market Snapshot Reports, our #1 automated drip campaign.

Looking forward to helping you build more relationships!

See how Top Producer CRM improved
Owner
What do you like best?

I love how Top Producer stays a step ahead with innovations and technology tools to help today's Realtors. Yet it stays true to its roots in supporting the core habits for agent success: consistent customer follow-ups, time-management, and streamlined work flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm anxious for the unveiling of the action plans that were a key feature of the old 8i system once they're integrated in the new generation, TPX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to customize my client follow-ups to match my style while enjoying the benefits of automation from CRM. This will help me to be more consistent in my follow-ups with personalized messaging instead of "canned" communications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank your for your feedback Beth! We appreciate being a part of your business.Actions plans are coming soon

Owner
What do you like best?

Customer support is live and they take as much time as needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this time as my experience has been great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking for a site that is easy to maintain, then Top Producer is for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New site functions and look Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relator/Short Sale Specialist
What do you like best?

Customer service provided by Spencer Powell. He is one of the best customer support I ever talk so far. Very knowledgeable & Professional and he have lots of Patience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Switching back n forth with TPX and system get log out so easy, you need to go back and refresh it again and again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with Market Snapshot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Real Estate Professional
What do you like best?

The update made to the back-end with the 8i. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

server is outdated and doesn't yet have a viable cloudbased option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to understand you're signing up to be on a 1 year contract. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organized my network and added tags that keep me up to date Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thanks for your feedback

Brandon! We'll keep you posted with the continued updates in the new Top Producer® X.

UR
What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing, they always answer the call, no waiting. They are very helpful. The chat is very good. The integration with the MLS, the market snapshot and all the features that are coming soon to their new CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The situation with the duplicates while transfering contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am fixing the database duplicates and some pictures of the listings on the market snapshot that can not not be seeing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Reliability which they have proven for a long time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are outdated and haven't been rolled out in X Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending market info to clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Township Supervisor
What do you like best?

Very knowledgeable, went the extra yard to get it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything went well. Very prompt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Migration from an old website to an updated website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank you for your feedback Jasper! We'll pass it along to our hardworking customer care department !

UR
What do you like best?

having access to information easily .... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

going through all flyers to print one... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We only have tp 8i Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

being able to look for comps in listings and closings, when we need comparable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Our agents really like the 5Street Platform and find it easy to use and the leads are good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system fits our needs so we don't dislike anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Five Street keeps us from manually having to assign leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank your for your feedback!

We look forward to helping you build more relationships.

UR
What do you like best?

The email integration and the ability to text from Top Producer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inability to send fliers to my contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying in touch with my contacts and the ability to document seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank your for your feedback !

Have you tried the new Market Snaphot® Reports? It's our #1 automated drip campaign that can outperform flyers. We look forward to helping you build more relationships!

See how Top Producer CRM improved
UR
What do you like best?

Keeps me on top of everything in my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I find it all helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time to learn the software it is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying in touch with clients and providing them with real time information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear you like the updates made to Market Snapshot® Reports. Keep up the good work!

UR
What do you like best?

There is absolutely nothing good about this company they are still Small for a reason. If you have issues with account it has to be escalated and transferred a few times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Software is not user friendly could not get to sync properly. Tech support not helpful. You will waste more time on the phone trying to get it up and running..... There are better services out there that do not lock you into a contract. Stay away from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no Benefits gained Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mitch Cranson of Top Producer CRM

We're saddened to hear your review, the support center monitors call wait times closely and avoids transferring clients whenever possible. We also offer email and LiveChat support 7 days a week, 7:30 am - 4 pm Pacific. We apologize for your experience!

UR
What do you like best?

I like that I can save activities for each listing WITHIN the listing details Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to use internet explorer (fliers and brochures are not edit-able on other browsers) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would tell them to get it if they want to keep contacts and listing activities organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have worked with my broker to update all activities for each listing in such a way that I can easily report showing feedback, interest, and advertisement stats to all the owners for their properties. Putting it in the software lets my boss see it too, so she can stay on top of the goings-on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.