Stripe Radar

Stripe Radar enables real-time fraud detection through advanced machine learning technology, and allows businesses to effectively combat fraud while adapting to each customer's unique payments profile.

Work for Stripe Radar?

Learning about Stripe Radar?

Compare Stripe Radar to Similar Solutions

Stripe Radar Reviews

Showing 12 Stripe Radar reviews
Stripe Radar review by Kurt B.
Kurt B.

"Stripe Allows Us To Charge Customers Easily"

What do you like best?

With Stripe it's easy to charge not only domestic clients but international, not all services are this seamless and easy to use but Stripe is. A lot of the automation is nice, and the amount of manual work required is surprisingly low.

What do you dislike?

While there are no fees with Stripe, it does charge you highly on the rates. Which are some of the highest I've ever seen. For some organizations the cost is possibly comparable but for us we are losing a lot of money with these rates

We're able to secure online payments for our customers and secure our own databases

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Stripe Radar
Stripe Radar review by Xanth K.
Xanth K.

"An easy system to set up rules for fraud detection."

What do you like best?

I like the simple nature of the commands that are accompanied by clear documentation

What do you dislike?

If you don't clearly define your rules, you can get some false-positives, which can be a problem when you're just starting. Stripe nearly revoked my access because they were concerned my small, new company was using them fraudulently.

With fraud detection, I can be more sure of my incoming payments not being rejected due to fraudulent uses of credit cards. Since I do only a small amount of business, this is extremely useful to keep us from losing money.

What Fraud Detection solution do you use?

Stripe Radar review by Amie S.
Amie S.

"Stripe radar excellent"

What do you like best?

Stripe radar is very safe way to help your business from fraud. I am absolutely happy to have it. It makes me so much more at ease knowing my business is being protected by a company that I trust very much. I highly recommend stripe to anyone looking for extra protection for their business. They won't let you down.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am very happy with stripe radar

Problems like fraud can now easily be detected and taken care of all in one shot. I am not worried about any problems now with my company. Thanks to stripe radar.

Stripe Radar review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"A simple and straightforward module against payment fraud"

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up rules and manage and offers additional documentation that can easily be understood by non-app developers. It has a intuitive user interface too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I love how this comes included in our Stripe plans.

We need a total payment solution that will easily help us make accept/reject payments through certain rules, drive chargebacks down by minimizing fraud.

Stripe Radar review by James G.
James G.

"Stripe Radar helps avoid fraudulent or risky payments"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to see and understand what is happening with certain charges.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything I dislike about this product because it is there as a benefit of avoiding payment issues.

We are avoiding the passing of fraudulent charges posting for payments. This helps avoid headaches down the road of losing money or dealing with fraudulent payment sources.

Stripe Radar review by Kaylee R.
Kaylee R.

"Stripe Radar makes selling products far less stressful!"

What do you like best?

Since using Radar, I haven't had any attempts at fraudulent transactions, but I love having the serenity of not having to worry about that happening, all built into my existing Stripe account.

What do you dislike?

Nothing — I am entirely happy with how Stripe Radar works!

I use Radar to avoid the potential difficulty of dealing with fraudulent transactions, and to save money that may have otherwise been lost due to fraud. I don't currently use it due to a personal change in payment software, but I am a big fan and plan to switch back soon.

Stripe Radar review by Samy Z.
Samy Z.

"Saved us a ton in Chargebacks and fraud transactions"

What do you like best?

Without stripe radar we wouldnt know what makes a fraudulent transaction! Radar has alerted us so many times when we should refund the payment and avoid the hassle and fees of chargebacks!

What do you dislike?

So far it has brought us more value than not and has definitely helped us out.

Avoiding fraudulent transactions. We realized that they truly suck.

Stripe Radar review by Callie C.
Callie C.

"Stripe Radar makes secure transactions a breeze"

What do you like best?

I like the reliability of Stripe Radar. It's so nice not to have to worry about every order that comes through our site to see if it's legitimate or fraudulent.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's nothing I dislike. It's easy to use and reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you headaches and money - Stripe Radar is amazing!

We had several fraudulent orders come through a few months ago. With Stripe Radar, we no longer have to worry that orders are fraudulent. It really saves us time and saves us from headaches!

Stripe Radar review by User

"Stripe Radar has helped us avoid payment fraud"

What do you like best?

Radar has helped us prevent credit card fraud with very little setup. It has been a nice addon with our normal Stripe product. The zip code blocks have been the most helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to note. The Stripe default lists have been a solid way to reduce fraud on both sides of our marketplace.

We have lots of transactions between buyers and suppliers that we do not necessarily know too well. Radar helps minimize the chance of fraud.

Stripe Radar review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Works well, still improving"

What do you like best?

It catches a lot of potential fraud and is getting better each day

What do you dislike?

Sometimes has false negatives and isn't super clear on how it assesses things

Prevent fraudulent transactions from occuring so we can avoid disputes

Stripe Radar review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"Stripe radar review"

What do you like best?

As a stripe user, I appreciate the security and monitoring provided by this service

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I have no issues with it. I appreciate the monitoring

I'm provided real time monitoring to any suspected fraudulent activity

Stripe Radar review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"I find stripe to be interesting."

What do you like best?

I like that it has a clean interface and goes out of its way for protection.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it blocks parties or scans them fraud when they aren't.

Smoother payment process.

Learning about Stripe Radar?

* We monitor all Stripe Radar reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Stripe Radar to Similar Solutions