SnatchBot

SnatchBot is a bot builder platform designed to add multi-channel messaging to any system.

Work for SnatchBot?

Learning about SnatchBot?

SnatchBot Reviews

Showing 43 SnatchBot reviews
SnatchBot review by chawtech S.
chawtech S.

"Perfect Tool for communication"

What do you like best?

The best thing about SnatchBot is the codeless design. It makes it easy for anyone to build a bot and have it up and running in minutes. The interface is simple and customizable too, which is a very cool feature. Extra features can be added easily with just a few clicks. Starting off with a pre-built bot template made things so much simpler than we imagined. Looking forward to building more bots!One of the coolest features of SnatchBot that I haven’t seen with any other bot-builders is the ability to switch channels in the middle of an interaction. So you could start talking to a bot on Facebook Messenger and then switch to SMS with the click of a button, and you won’t miss any or lose any of the conversation. It seems like SnatchBot thought of everything!

What do you dislike?

i have not faced any issues with this software till now.Best tool to communicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would recommend to use this software to best communication tool for evry company

SnatchBot has benefited my company on the communication area.Looking forward to building more bots!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SnatchBot
SnatchBot review by April J.
April J.

"Helps me to have a more personal touch with my customers and my work team."

What do you like best?

The recent update is totally amazing, the new interface is very attractive and modern, love that they work on improving their image. My favorite thing from SnatchBot are the squares of information that it has on dashboard, giving me a summary of my activity in the software like messages exchanged, message by channels, bots used and recent messages, getting updated inmediately when entering the program, as well as being able to know my communication rhythmn and keeping a control over them. Also, I love the specific of the reports, filtering the information to get what I need, offering different ways for me to extract that information and share it with some colleague or partner. Training NLP's is simple, and can be very specific specially thanks to the clever option of train and entity or an intent NLP, expanding my chances of having more fluid and limitless communication with outsiders customers. It is very useful for me to have several social networks to connect with my customers, so I can adjust to the their frequent channels, having a more personal contact.

What do you dislike?

My only probem with this software is that it can be complicated to use for the first time, there are a lot of tools to use and some can be confusing without a previous tour on how to use them, they could integrate some explanatory tour on how to start using correctly all the options offered, so people would be more inceived to use the software and not give up. But other than that, it works great, I have no complaints about functioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend SnatchBot for the simple reason of how quick, easy and updated the communication between your company and your clients can be. You can connect directly with your clients trough several channels, so you can have a more personal touch and talk with customers.

SnatchBot has benefited the company, having enabled and opened a channel trough which can get in direct contact with our customers, making them feel part of the company since their opinion is important to keep us innovative and correct errors, managing to compete and excel in a field as broad as the food markets. It has also saved us time and money, since the opinions of the customers are via internet, we completely eliminated the paper surveys delivered in person, saving money and paper since we do not have to print those surveys, nos we can make a real-time balance accord to the messages that we receive fro mour clients, being able to have actual control over the communication. SnatchBot really made a difference in the company.

What Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution do you use?

SnatchBot review by Aubrey Z.
Aubrey Z.

"Helps me to frequently review all aspects of our communication with customers."

What do you like best?

I really like of SnatchBot the ease of managing different chats connected to different platforms in one place, it saves time in responding individuallyfrom each one of the apps. The Natural Language Processing tools are great, helps us to have a more intuitive and fluid communication and to have limitless way to communicate with external customers, of this I like that exist pre-trained models but I also can personalized it to my specific needs and train new ones. The broadcast tool is very helpful when we need to send a short and general message to all of our suscribers or to the company in general. I like that for free I can construct several chatbots but the prices are not too high for what it offers. The microblogs are great, helps us to have a specific and little community inside the program, also I love realibility and the compatibility it has to connect with many channels.

What do you dislike?

I think they should implement other payment systems, because PayPal is a great way to pay but not everyone has one account there or maybe it's more easy straight paying with a creditcar. I think they should amply that possibilities and much more people would want to start a trial in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend SnatchBot to companies that need a more specific and personal way to stay in touch with clients and customers without wasting money and time on difficult and expensive connection programs. This software has all you need, is easy, is cheap, it has exceptional communication tools and everybody would be able to use it.

When working with food products, direct contact with customers is totally important because of the competition that exists in the field, having us to be closer with customers to incorporate all their suggestions and correct problems that may be happening. That said, SnatchBot is the popular communication platform in the company, I can easily set up several chatbots that I can also connect to different social media, achieving more reach and greater versatility when communicating directly with customers. It has benefited me (us) to the point that surveys or printed surveys are no longer used in the company, we get much more personal treatment with SnatchBot when we get directly to the client, we can even more personally promote the events of the Super King Foods community, without spend time or moeny on too elaborate promotions, but still having the same impact. Within the company has also benefited us all because the suggestions of employees, coworkers and even group communication is much more fluid and practical. We can share images, files, audios, achieving complete communication between those involved in the brand and us.

SnatchBot review by Francesca C.
Francesca C.

"Best way to communicate. "

What do you like best?

I love the I can connect with nowdays apps like skype, messenger and line, that makes it more update to these days, the response time is very fast and efficient, now is more easy for us to communicate inside the company. I can create all the chatbots that I want, and customize it into the topic or channel that I need, so chatbot is like the chameleon of communication, becuase it adapts to any way that you want to speak and communicate.

What do you dislike?

At first sight the software can look confusing, and difficult to use, it would be nice if Snatchbot simplify their look a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to improve the way that you communicate with your personal, you should really try this software, is an amazing software to speak! Give it a try, it really worth it.

Snacthbot allows me to create a better way to communicate in the workplace, now we connect from multiple apps like messenger, skype and line (which are what we use the most) so we create chatbots for specific tasks or assignations, or to share important announcements or information about the company. We even have a chatbot, to talk person to person with the customers, to solve their problems, or help them with some information. So, yes, In other words our communication now is more clear and fluide.

SnatchBot review by Melissa W.
Melissa W.

"SnatchBot rocks!!!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I love that SnatchBot can be launched on different channels like messenger, gmail, skype, etc, so we have more opportunity to reach everyone in the company. . I like the fact that I can train my own NLP models for the analysis, because I can set them up for specific activities, the pre-trained NLP's are very good as well, but they are very general, but for specific work, helps a lot that I can set up the NLP to adapt it to my needs. I love how complete this software is, the support that they offer you it's very effective, it's quick and helpful. It is easy to manage, I like that I can built chatbots on an easy and free way, this is a software where you can do a lot without spending much money.

SnatchBit it's just a great tool to share documents, videos, images, files and chat to be constantly communicate with my team.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say but If I could suggest something, it would be to include more trained NLP's, make more that be less general, because training NLP's can take time, not much time, but it can, I think it just would make the use of this software more quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend SnatchBot for the only reason of communication, you would not find any tool like this, with such complex but at the same time easy functioning, you can do multiple communicative task and also have the opportunity to visualize your company's finances. It's just all in one, give it a try!!

It has brought me a lot of benefits, but the most general of them is that in my company we have improved the communication, even we are far from each other, I can set up a chatbot and quickly talk to them to solve problems, but it doesn't just fixed our communication problems inside the company, with our clients we've been connecting more in the past few months and be in touch so we can also take care of the customers needs and suggestions.

On a more technic way, SnatchBot helped us to increase our sales in a big way, as well as it has cooperate to increase the clients engagement, since it has various channels to connect with, we reach out the potential customers on different social media, so we catch and earn new clients. We have faster answers about anything, we analyse our sales and organize the whole company with this software. Totally amazing.

SnatchBot review by Colleen M.
Colleen M.

"The best way to comunicate. "

What do you like best?

I love that this is a very easy way to connect with the people around you in a company, trough this creative way of chating. I can share documents, videos, and images with Snachbot, and also the chatbots that adapts to any request that I want. I can connect with a large number of channels without any problem and share any information, is very user-friendly and easy to use, and all this benefits are for free.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad with Snatchbot, instead problems, it bring me a lot of benefits since I've been using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software to improve the way that you comunicate with your co-workers or customers, Snatchbot is very user-friendly and practical, and is the best way to comunicate inside and outside the company.

Snatchbot allows me to create a very easy and practical way to communicate with all my co-workers at work, thanks to his very fast response way. I love that I can create different chatbots to specifics situations, I have one for example that I use to schedule dates with our customers, or my bussiness partners, so is more easy for us to organize meetings.

SnatchBot review by Trena Q.
Trena Q.

"The perfect tool for communication on a company."

What do you like best?

SnatchBot it is really awesome software, I like so much that besides of all the communication tools it has, it is not difficult to use and to adap it at all. I also like the simple interface of the program. My favorite tools to use are: the chat feauture, it is awesome how I can be connect with my co-workers without the need of being present, we can talk, schedule things or even resolve issues by this easy chat, it makes more dynamic the team-work. I like how we can set up updates to keep others or ourselves inform on maybe projects or anything respect to the company. I love the connectivity and compatibility it has to connect with several channels it doesn't limit itself. The microblogs are helpful to be aware and to inform on every aspect of an issue or a new idea. I also enjoy the pre-trained NLP models, and I appreciate that they are given without charges, so offers a great tool by free. The versatility it's awesome as well, I can open the bot on various software without the need of creating a new one everytime I enter.

Stuff like the calender, the task management keeps the work organized and focus, I just love this software and I think it's a tool of communication that every company should have.

What do you dislike?

Until now I haven't had a problem with this software, it works very well, it doesn't have lag and all the tools are easy to use but very complete, it's not even expensive and it's very light for any device. It works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend SnatchBot because I think it's something that every company need to improve the communication and the way of working, it doesn't matter in what kind of company you work or what size the company has, it is a tool for everyone to try.

When working on a company like ClinicIT, the communication between us and the client are crucial. Since our job is to offer the best technologhy options that we consider is the best for our clients companies, we need to be constantly knowing if the group of software we offer them are working and if there has been an improvement on their company production. With SnatchBot we create groups of chats with our clients so we can be talking with them oftenly, so we can give time and focus on every concern or doubt that they might have. Thanks to this software we don't have a full e-mail so we can pay attention to every case and work for them to have good companies so we can have a good company ourselves by offering quality services.

So I can say that SnatchBot has benefited my company on the communication area, we are now more professional, we have several ways and platforms to communicate with our clients and to help them adapt to the recommendations we give them.

SnatchBot review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Powerful features in an intuitive platform."

What do you like best?

For me, the broadcast feature is huge. Broadcasting a message can be daunting. There's a lot to consider, and some platforms are confusing, leaving you wondering if it's going to the right people as you hit the "Send" button. With SnatchBot's Broadcast feature, these worries are nearly non-existent. It's simple and straightforward, yet is still extremely powerful. It gives you the confidence you need to send an effective broadcast.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, nothing comes to mind. Many of the concerns I've had with other Chatbot platforms, such as glitches or lags, do not seem to be happening with SnatchBot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My main recommendation would be to check out the tutorials, videos, and instructional materials SnatchBot has created. They cover tons of subjects, and are highly detailed. Very importantly, they paint a great picture of what type of Chatbot features you can build into whatever you create. For me, this was big in helping to scope out the platform's capabilities and confirm that it was able to build what I needed.

For me, the largest solved problem lies in SnatchBot's ability to create solid Chatbots in a short amount of time. As someone who conducts a great deal of demonstrations on the basics of Chatbots, being able to quickly create something customized to the needs of who I'm showing it to is highly beneficial. Plus, jumping between testing and building takes virtually no time, allowing to do both seamlessly and save time.

SnatchBot review by Divya D.
Divya D.

"Snatchbot Rocks!"

What do you like best?

My first bot with SnatchBot was made for ecommerce, to accept payments for my freelance business. My second bot helps me target new customers on Facebook. By adding email notifications I was able to develop a way to get leads from people that start interacting with the chatbot and want more information into my services. This way the consumer comes to me instead of the other way around, and I never have to feel like I’m spamming anyone. Snatchbot’s deep analytics is really insightful, particularly with the “cart abandoners” (the customers that get to payment and then leave). With two simple bots I have more customers, more time, and I’m learning way more about what the users want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Palak C.
Palak C.

"Perfect Tool for communication"

What do you like best?

I don’t know how SnatchBot can offer what they offer for free. They’ve built a platform that doesn’t really have any limitations on what kind of bots you can make. At first I thought this might be a “pay to play” sort of deat, but their features and integrations are all free to use, no matter how many chatbots you create or how many users you have. I integrated my bots with Skype, Twilio, Messenger, and Webchat and they all work great. Five stars.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Amarjeet R.
Amarjeet R.

"Best software Tool"

What do you like best?

Chatbots represent a momentous shift for those of us in the marketing field. The idea of automated service and conversational commerce is moving us away from the stiff, one-sided transactional relationship between consumer and brand, while still integrating new tech. Our firm has been referring all our clients to SnatchBot, because it’s a free and intuitive platform. We haven’t yet seen a use case that bots wouldn’t help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Abhishek S.
Abhishek S.

"snatchbot amazing Software"

What do you like best?

First off, I should say that I am not a “tech savvy” person. Whenever something new like this comes up, I always do a lot of research beforehand to make sure I choose the best platform. With those two things said, SnatchBot’s online help section immediately struck me as being very helpful in understanding how bots work and what they can do. I had never even heard of NLP technology before, but there’s a whole section on their website that explains how their bots “learn” and “understand” what a person is saying or asking. It’s really fascinating what these bots can do!

What do you dislike?

i have not faced any issues with this software till now. Best tool to communicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Abhinav D.
Abhinav D.

"perfect Tool for communication"

What do you like best?

What SnatchBot has done here is truly remarkable… they’ve created a platform that makes chatbots simple and accessible for anyone, while eliminating the high barriers to entry of complex coding that have come with other more traditional interfaces, like apps and specialty software. They’ve essentially set themselves up to become the Wix or Squarespace of chatbot creation. I really look forward to seeing what’s next for this company, and bots in general, as they grow.

What do you dislike?

My only problem with this software is that it can be complicated to use for the first time, there are a lot of tools to use and some can be confusing without a previous tour on how to use them, they could integrate some explanatory tour on how to start using correctly all the options offered, so people would be more conceived to use the software and not give up. But other than that, it works great, I have no complaints about functioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Sunita V.
Sunita V.

"Best Tool for communication"

What do you like best?

Bots work very well, no complaints. It’s great to discover something new like this when you didn’t even know what it could be used for. Our first bot was made to answer questions about product specs, but now we’re using them for budgeting and scheduling. We’re thinking of setting up a survey bot in the near future. If you’re looking to build a bot, SnatchBot is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

i have not found anything wrong which i can be dislike in this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by ABHISHEK KUMAR S.
ABHISHEK KUMAR S.

"Best Tool For Communication"

What do you like best?

I have zero background in programming, but thankfully I didn’t need any. SnatchBot’s website does a great job of helping those of us without programming skills understand how bots think and work. They have walk through to show you exactly what to do, how to add chatbots to our website, and how to use the analytics. They explain everything in simple terms. Best of all, they have video tutorials, which is great if you’re a visual learner like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When working with food products, direct contact with customers is totally important because of the competition that exists in the field, having us to be closer with customers to incorporate all their suggestions and correct problems that may be happening.We can share images, files, audios, achieving complete communication between those involved in the brand and us.

SnatchBot review by Nazia P.
Nazia P.

"snatch Bot amazing software"

What do you like best?

Being in PR, one of the most useful and versatile aspects of using SnatchBot for us has been the feature that allows bots to “understand” when human intervention is needed. If there’s something a bot can’t answer, they don’t just give a reply, they transfer the client to one of our reps. Not only has it increased productivity, but it’s reduced our overhead. Our reps have far less stress and more time to focus on more important matters. Thanks SnatchBot!

What do you dislike?

Till now i have not faced anything wrong in this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Amit C.
Amit C.

"Ultimate tool for communication"

What do you like best?

SnatchBot is the best bot builder out there right now. If you don’t believe me or if you don’t know what a bot can do, check out the Help Center on their website. Its invaluable and full of videos, walkthroughs, and explanations for anyone who is wondering how a chatbot can help them or their business. Bots are going to be the next big thing, and I expect SnatchBot to be at the front of the pack.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Yatendra Y.
Yatendra Y.

"Best Software tool for Communication"

What do you like best?

I’m a freelance artist, and while I get a good amount of commission work, getting my name out there has always been the hardest part. Imagine my surprise when I found out that SnatchBot has an artist promotion bot, ready to go from their online store! I use it to offer samples of my work, direct people to my website, and share my contact info. It’s been an awesome experience so far—it’s like having my own marketing team wherever I go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Kamini C.
Kamini C.

"perfect tool for communication"

What do you like best?

Automating the answers to our company’s FAQ’s has definitely been the most useful part of employing chatbots in our company. Now there’s no need for customers to navigate our website or call our stores; they can just text or email our bot and get the answers they need. SnatchBot’s AI is smart as they come… most of our customers don’t even realize they’re not talking to a human.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Isha S.
Isha S.

"This Software is really best tool for communicate"

What do you like best?

Our company is in the business of pre-fab modular homes, so naturally, we were drawn to SnatchBot when we heard they offered “pre-fab” bots—ready-made bot templates that we can tailor to our needs. We started out with a bot to answer FAQs on our website, but now we’re using bots on social media and to collect payments. I’m blown away by how these bots “learn” over time instead of just reciting scripted replies.

What do you dislike?

I have found Nothing bad with Snatchbot. its really good tool to communicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Kajal C.
Kajal C.

"Perfect tool for company"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"Powerful Software for communication"

What do you like best?

I am a history professor in my late fifties, and traditionally, technology has not been my friend. I get constant emails and messages from my students asking about due dates, syllabuses, reference material, and the like. A colleague at the university has been using a chat bot to automate the replies to her students, and she suggested I do the same. I was skeptical at first, but she helped me set it up (though in hindsight, I probably could have done it myself; the process was very easy). I never would have thought that a chat bot could be the answer to my problems. My students can simply text their questions to the bot and get an immediate response. It saves me so much time and energy that my colleague and I are now taking the idea to the board to try to implement bots in other ways. I imagine they’d be quite helpful with applications, admissions, and scheduling.

What do you dislike?

i have nothing found anything wrong in this software which i can describe here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The SnatchBot platform is intuitive, has all the required tools and "REAL" artificial intelligence capabilities to help companies answer the most crucial connections to a real digital customer experience.

SnatchBot has helped us to build the best possible messaging experience while increasing our customer engagement. In parallel to this, the SnatchBot platform allowed to boost operations and influence our sales tremendously.

SnatchBot review by Richa K.
Richa K.

"Best way to communicate"

What do you like best?

SnatchBot offers one of the best chatbot messaging experiences out there today. Their bots are powered by smart AI that makes you forget that you’re not talking to a real person. You can build a bot for business or for personal use, or even just for fun. And why not? It’s free!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Rohan S.
Rohan S.

"Best Software tool for communication"

What do you like best?

I had no idea what multi-channel integration was before using SnatchBot. Our company has built three bots on the platform and placed them on multiple channels like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Viber, and others with just a few clicks. Being able to meet our customers on the channel of their choice, instead of them having to come to our website or download an app, has completely changed our approach to marketing.

What do you dislike?

i have not found anything wrong while using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software has all you need, is easy, is cheap, it has exceptional communication tools and everybody would be able to use it.i would recommend to use this software

SnatchBot review by kavya K.
kavya K.

"SnatchBot is the best bot builder "

What do you like best?

I heard a lot about chatbots online but honestly had very little idea what they were until recently. I assumed it would be expensive and require hiring software experts with a lot of know-how. Obviously SnatchBot built their platform with people like me in mind. The no-coding approach is a lifesaver—you just navigate the site, tell them what you’re looking for, customize your bot, and send it out to whatever channels you want!

What do you dislike?

it would be nice if Snatchbot simplify their look a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Rahul G.
Rahul G.

"This Software is great tool to communicate "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

My only probem with this software is that it can be complicated to use for the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Aditya R.
Aditya R.

"It's Good to communicate with snatchbot software"

What do you like best?

Our web app only has a few admins, but creating a bot with SnatchBot has allowed us to talk to more than 5,000 customers in the last month, much more than we could handle with our limited personnel. Revenue has grown by 34% since we started using bots! Especially appreciate the SnatchBot support team, fast and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would defenitly recommend this software to use .better way to communicate in workplace.Give it a try, it really worth it.

SnatchBot review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Amazing Tool for the communication"

What do you like best?

How far bots have come! I remember toying around with a chatbot just a few years ago. Back then it was amusing at best to see the sort of replies it would give you, but not really otherwise useful. Now SnatchBot has an entire inventory of ready-built bots that you can edit and start using in just a couple of minutes. I highly recommend checking out their platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Sunny L.
Sunny L.

"Communication is really good with SnatchBot!"

What do you like best?

-SnatchBot lets me connect with a lot of other softwares like Skype and Messenger.

-We don't have have knowledge about coding to create a chatbot.

-Fully customizable.

-I can connect with my coworkers and communicate in the best way.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about SnatchBot, it's a great software that has solved so many problems in my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're having trouble with communication in your company, then this software is for you.

Everything is more efficient because we can easily communicate between each other. Communicating with our clients is always important because we are a construction business and we need to hear opinions from our clients. With SnatchBot, it makes everything easy and we can solve any problem.

SnatchBot review by Nayani T.
Nayani T.

"No coding Skill required for this software"

What do you like best?

SnatchBot’s “no coding skills required” approach has changed the bot-building game. We’ve experimented with other platforms in the past and found them to be lacking in some way, whether it’s a difficult interface or complex procedures. SnatchBot has made it simple and intuitive to design a chatbot and publish it almost anywhere you’d like. Their pre-built bot templates are an incredible time-saver. We’ve been suggesting SnatchBot to all our partners and peers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Mark J.
Mark J.

"Best Way to communicate"

What do you like best?

If you’re intrigued by the idea of chatbots and what they can do, check out Snatchbot’s store on their website. It’s free and there are a ton of useful bots for almost anything you can think of. It takes just a few minutes to get started, and you’ll be amazed by how smart modern bots are!

What do you dislike?

At first sight software can look confusing and complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Hemant Y.
Hemant Y.

"Powerful tool for communication"

What do you like best?

I should warn you: chatbots are addictive. The one I’ve been using the most is the Quiz Bot from the SnatchBot store. It’s super easy to edit the bots and publish them to whatever channels you want. It’s fun too! You don’t need to be a programmer to build your very own bot.

What do you dislike?

it would be nice if Snatchbot simplify their look a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot review by Branislav S.
Branislav S.

"Very useful platform for building rule-based and NLP bots"

What do you like best?

Snatchbot is a very comprehensive chatbot platform. I like that you can create simple rule-based, as well as complex NLP chatbots at one place. The platform can be connected to a large number of channels. Unlike other similar bot builders, Snatchbot offers website deployment and other useful features (like the pre-trained NLP models) completely free of charge.

What do you dislike?

I still haven't found a bug on Snatchbot or a feature that I don't like. Still, since the platform is being regularly updated with new features, I think it would be awesome if they add even more deployment channels like Viber or WeChat. Because it is never enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- If you want to create long and complex bots make use of the duplicating feature. Instead of creating one interaction at the time, you can make copies similar interaction and later rename them.

- When the chat flow doesn't branch out, use only the fallback connections, because adding the fallback connection is much easier.

- Combined with Zapier or IFTTT, Snatchbot chatbots can easily export information and even retrieve it from 3rd party APIs and databases.

With Snatchbot you can automate your customer service. If you place the chatbot on your website, you can use it as a powerful lead generation tool. All information the users leave can be exported to 3rd party spreadsheets, with the help of webhooks and Zapier, or IFTTT.

Other than customer service and lead generation the chatbots can also automate various other segments of your business. For example, I have created the HR bot that conducts the pre-selection, as well as the one that allows clients and business partners to schedule meetings with you, which makes me more productive.

I have also created several educational chatbots that can be used by teachers in schools, or for employment training. Snatchbot allows you to add learning material to the regular chat flow, and at the end of every lesson, you can use its logic functions to create tests and grade students.

The logic functions seen in the testing feature can also be used for creating a fun quiz, and arithmetic functions can calculate users' orders and their total price in eCommerce chatbots.

SnatchBot review by Lorcan C.
Lorcan C.

"Une plateforme complète, gratuite et simple à utiliser !"

What do you like best?

La plateforme est très intuitive, on peut réellement construire un chatbot en 5 clics, surtout si on utilise les templates du Store. Et au-delà de ça, si on veut faire un truc vraiment personnalisé, il y a tous les outils qu'on puisse imaginer pour un chatbot, jusqu'au traitement du langage naturel, c'est top ! Mais bon, le mieux dans tout ça, c'est que c'est gratuit :)

What do you dislike?

Peut-être que la plateforme me paraît super simple à utiliser parce que je suis dév, je pense que les outils avancés peuvent prendre un peu de temps à prendre en main bien, mais les tutoriels sont cool à ce niveau-là, ils expliquent tout clairement si on prend le temps de les lire. Mais vu la puissance des outils proposés, c'est aussi normal que ça se fasse pas en 5 minutes !

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si vous cherchez une plateforme qui propose tout le nec plus ultra niveau chatbots (apprentissage automatique, traitement du langage naturel) c'est parfait, ils mettent à jour régulièrement le site avec de nouveaux outils. Pas besoin de préférer une solution payante, il y a déjà tout ici, et de qualité professionnelle vraiment. Le support est super aussi, très grande réactivité et la plateforme en général est bien pensée pour que ce soit intuitif, pédagogique et même ludique !

Je suis webmaster pour différentes organisations (journaux, assos, festivals...), pour lesquels je propose en option de mettre un chatbot sur leur page FB et sur leur site web. Ceux qui ont choisi ça en sont ravis ! Un boulot facile de mon côté, mais voilà, super efficace !

SnatchBot review by Oisin M.
Oisin M.

"Sophisticated and yet free. It's the perfect chatbot building platform"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I like the fact that (unless you want the branding removed) you can build chatbots with this software for free. Secondly, it is extremely intuitive to use the platform and the tutorial guides if you get stuck or want tips are absolutely clear. Thirdly, the depth of features are amazing. Really, you can get the bot to do anything you need it too e.g. process payments, making bookings, send broadcasts and reminders. I like the NLP too. So far their pre-trained NLP models have got the analysis right every time. In theory, I could also train my own NLP model for a specific purpose e.g. to spot attempts to cheat in an educational test bot, but I haven't needed to do so because the pre-trained ones are so good. It's also amazing that the one bot can be launched on various channels like Skype, Messenger, etc. You don't have to build a new bot each time.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. If I were asking for more - which would hardly be fair since I'm using it for free - I'd perhaps want more pre-trained NLP models.

I'm leveraging the free SnatchBot platform to provide a cheap chatbot building service. In this, I've come across dozens of business challenges. Most are about user engagement. Many clients want to reach out to potential customers in various social media channels, rather than rely on being discovered via web searches. The fact that I can quickly launch the bot on all their main channels is a really big plus and allows me to keep my own prices down.

SnatchBot review by Johan L.
Johan L.

"Powerful and intuitive chatbot builder platform"

What do you like best?

Codeless chatbot design, graphical interface is excellent and no coding required. Cool conversational interface with our web app. The bot has been working great but adding more complexity according to needs is not difficult, seems that the conversation flow design can scale quite nicely. Starting off with a pre-built template made our life much more easy. Amazing fast support and transparency from the SnatchBot team, especially Conor!

What do you dislike?

Just cant wait to see the platform available in other languages. So far, it is only available in French, Chinese and English...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SnatchBot proprietary NLP and Machine Capabilities has surprised my IT team and include more than 100 languages which , for us, has made a big difference when your clients trade around the globe!

SnatchBot review by Ravinder Nagar C.
Ravinder Nagar C.

"Great Tool for commmunication"

What do you like best?

I was looking for something like SnatchBot. Because I have no coding knowledge, I was struggling to create and deploy chatbots for my company and SnatchBot bot building platform has really helped me on this.

What do you dislike?

I guess no one can dislike SnatchBot platform, at least I can’t.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am deploying chatbots on several channels such as on Line by using SnatchBot. It is amazing and so, I recommend it.

Line chatbots that I deployed by using SnatchBot platform are simply amazing as it has easily solved the communication gap between my employees and helped them to work in unison.

SnatchBot review by Dipendra Singh P.
Dipendra Singh P.

""Unbelievably good communication tool""

What do you like best?

SnatchBot has really captured my imagination because it is that good. Now, I can design and build chatbots without knowing codes. It is something truly unbelievable for me to see SnatchBot platform

What do you dislike?

Look, I have not found anything for which I can say I dislike SnatchBot chatbot platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been deploying chatbots on Viber channel by using the SnatchBot platform and it is really amazing and thus, I recommend it.

The Viber chatbot and other chatbots that I have deployed by using SnatchBot have helped to alleviate the communication gap between me and my clients.

SnatchBot review by Kanika D.
Kanika D.

"The ideal way to enhance communication in the organizations"

What do you like best?

Well, I am fascinated about SnatchBot bot builder platform on everything. It is so easy to use and the codeless design makes it much easier to handle and deploy chatbots.

What do you dislike?

So far, the experience of using SnatchBot platform is truly fantastic and so, I am yet to find any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Facebook chabot that I deployed through the bot platform is truly amazing and I would definitely recommend it to all.

The Messenger bot and other chatbots which I deployed viaSnatchBot are absolutely magnificent because it streamlined my interaction with my audience.

SnatchBot review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy ai chatbot program"

What do you like best?

I like that it is free and easy to use. Doesnt seem to have any hidden fees which is awesome! The build works on all platforms. Easy for beginners to use.

What do you dislike?

The first thing I found to be absolutely annoying (all be it fairly minor) was that the tab to select your language is in an unconvinient place. Its located about halfway down the screen on the right side. While not terribly intrusive on a traditional comouter, it is completely in the way whenon a smaller screen like mobile device or tablet. It would be nice if it could be moved wherever you wantd it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t be afraid to reach out for support. While easy to use, if you don’t have any experience with this kind of program it can be easy to be confused. By all accounts, support is responsive and fast. Don’t be afraid to use it.

I hàve created this chat ot for use with my small silk art business. Im hoping it will help give people the ability to ask frequently asked questions without tying up my email or phone. Since it is a one woman business, its often hard to keep up with the routine questions that could be answered if people looked further into my business site.

SnatchBot review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"Interactive Energy implement an AI ChatBot powered with NLP."

What do you like best?

The SnatchBot platform provides an excellent NLP (Natural Language Processing) tools allowing us to create custom NLP models and train them based on our activity.

What do you dislike?

The tools still don’t allow us to filter the users input before training.

We definitely decreased our Customer support requests, we were getting more than 800 requests per week, we receive today less than 50 human interactions via the ChatBot deployed also on our website.

SnatchBot review by tuttie j.
tuttie j.

"Great messaging"

What do you like best?

It combines all messages in one app making it easier to manage.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags for messages to come through.

Messaging amongst other employees.

SnatchBot review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"This software helps with fast responses. "

What do you like best?

THat it provides free Natural Language Processing models and the platform allows for the creation of chatbots that can analyse the users intentions.

What do you dislike?

The bot can charge products and services through PayPal which is good but it’ll be better if you could take other methods of payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try implementing other types of payments.

The response time is faster.

Learning about SnatchBot?

* We monitor all SnatchBot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.